McDusty's Avatar McDusty
Hey guys, I am the co-owner of a server, and we are in need of staff. We need
1 admin
2 devs
3 builders

To apply, go to flamenetworkserver.enjin.com
GingerNinja707
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/12/2015 4:09 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
McDusty
-What is your Minecraft username? TeamFoxy123
-If you own more than one Minecraft account, what are their usernames? No I don't have any other alt accounts.
-Are you applying for Admin, Moderator, or Developer position? Admin
-If applying for Developer position, which coding languages are you fluent in? N/A
-Do you speak English well or do you speak any other languages? I do speak a little French but I don't speak any languages fluent.
-What is your age? I am 11 years old
-Do you have Skype and a working microphone? Yes I do
-Give us an example of your leadership qualities. I want to be a role-model for other players. I want people to be like me and help other people.
-Give us an example of your personality in social environments.I am very nice, I don't lie. If there is a problem in the server with any argument I will help players solve it out and make the players in the server have a fun time and make them feel right at home. I'm funny and I am caring and I don't want anyone having a bad time , just fun!!!!
-Why do you want to become staff on our network? I want to become staff because I want to help. I want to be staff so I can make sure no one is having a bad time only a good time. Make sure there is no Advertising,Griefing,Hacking,Etc... But I feel like I can change this server and make it even better than it already is and if I do become staff this will be my chance to role-model of all the other players and make them feel a warm welcome and I can help them even more with there problems.

One Thing Also I Will Try And Save Up Money To Make A Ad For This Server
08/01/2015 8:36 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
BHTGUYS
Hi My name is BHTGUYS and I previously owned a server called BlockHit with at least 30 people online a day until it got griefed and destroyed and had to shut it down. Thats why I come to you so I dont let this happen to you or your server an -BHT

Admin:
IGN: BHTGUYS
Timezone: umm....Australian Time???
How do you think you could benefit The Ayku Network?: I can bot just benifit the betwork but I could make it a heck of a lot better than you think I can by making sure no-one at all manages to grief or destroy the server, but they can have fun but not go to ahead of themselves by doing stupid things. For e.g asking for op or just raging.

Why Should we choose you over someone else?:Because I am not one of those people that just want power over the server and for just the fun teasing people because of it. I want to help the server as much as I can. I really do. I am also doing this for a reason like I said in the first couple of lines. And much much more but I dont want to rant on with this. But dont get me wrong you have to have fun on a server and thats what I like to do sometimes.

Past Experience: I just owned a bit of a popular server. I have been Admin in lots of servers (and they were successful somehow because of me somehow) apparently I was succesfull because of my past experience with servers and being extremely mature Thats what I thought I was successful But I dont know theyre reason because i never asked.

Extra: Thankyou If you accepted it and taling your own personal time to do that. And hopefully I can see you soon wirh helping your server out. Im sorry I made it longer I just had to make my point there.
08/01/2015 6:05 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Anti hony_e124pos
server IP? I hate it when I apply for staff, get accepted and I dont enjoy the server.
08/01/2015 5:51 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
GingerNinja707
bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome