New server - Minepromc currently recruiting :)

Tectonyc's Avatar Tectonyc8/23/16 10:52 am
11/21/2016 6:45 am
WolfingAround's Avatar WolfingAround
Hello everybody, we currently have a server which is in dev mood looking for staff we need experianced and mature players to apply and help us with the staff team it is a bungeecord 1.8 server which currently has 4 gamemodes OP Prison, Factions, Skyblock and KitPvP
Requirements:
Must be over 13 years of age
Must be mature
Must has a skype account (Microphone optional)
Accepted candidates will go through a skype interview and will be chosen based upon the answers
Accepted people must work there way from Helper and must never ask for promotions this will cause an instead demotion and removal of the staff rank
If you have any more questions please messege me on Planet Minecraft
Click to reveal
Application format
IGN
Skype username
Amount of time you can spend on the server per day:
Why do you want this position
What can you do for this server
How do you think you can benefit the server with this rank
Any extra Info about youreself and your skills
Scenarios:
What do you do if a player is spamming repetedly after a warning
What do you do if a player is constantly asking for OP/staff
what do you do if a player is disrespecting staff/players/spoiler]

Thank you for applying and may luck be with you!:D
Tectonyc
Tectonyc
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/28/2016 3:02 am
Tectonyc
bump
08/25/2016 8:17 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
Morgan2k1
Application format
IGN: 16bamser
TimeZone: Cest (gmt+1)
Skype username: Private, will pm if needed
Amount of time you can spend on the server per day: few hours depending
Why do you want this position: i want to help mainly
What can you do for this server: i can bring dev ideas, build and make a website (if needed)
How do you think you can benefit the server with this rank: depends what rank, but im exped in most roles.
Any extra Info about youreself and your skills: i am a 15 year old, i like to develop servers, make website (i have a business) i enjoy playing minecraft, i have been most ranks in my time, owner, co-owner dev, staff manager, mod, admin you name it ive done it. but really i like to help people out. thats the main goal.
Scenarios:
What do you do if a player is spamming repetedly after a warning:mute or kick, if the continue temp ban
What do you do if a player is constantly asking for OP/staff: tell them no, if they persist then warns and/or kick
what do you do if a player is disrespecting staff/players/spoiler]: warn, or temp ban if the abuse uses profanity
thanks very much
08/25/2016 7:46 am
Electronhack
IGN: djseanie12
AGE; 15
TimeZone: BST
Skype username: seanpowerelec
Amount of time you can spend on the server per day:: I can spend from 5 BST to 10 or 12 BST
Why do you want this position: Developer or Admin
What can you do for this server: I am able to code plugins and games in java as i have examples if you would like to see
How do you think you can benefit the server with this rank: Improve on grief protection and be able to stop alts on griefers
Any extra Info about youreself and your skills I code in multiple amount of programming languages such C#, C++, Javascript, Java, Ruby, Python
Scenarios: I dont not understand this question
What do you do if a player is spamming repetedly after a warning: Mute, maybe ban depeneding on what he is saying, if comes back on an alt, imediate IP ban
What do you do if a player is constantly asking for OP/staff: Ask him to apply and if not willing to listen i will have to mute, if keeps asking after temp mute i will do a perm mute.
what do you do if a player is disrespecting staff/players/spoiler: Mute and temp ban on how bad the discrimination is towards the player
08/25/2016 3:45 am
Tectonyc
bump!!
08/24/2016 3:55 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
WolfingAround
Application format
IGN: My IGN is WolfingAround
TimeZone: Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST)
Skype username: My skype username is WolfingAround
Amount of time you can spend on the server per day: I can spend about 3-4 hours on the server on weekdays and 6-7 hours on weekends
Why do you want this position: Because I want to help people on the server and teach players on how to play and give them advice.
What can you do for this server: I can help keep the server in order and make ure that players know what not to do. I can also help with building or anything (Except for coding...)
How do you think you can benefit the server with this rank: I think I can benefit this server by helping people know what to do and what not to do, and by watching over to make sure no one breaks the rules while other staff are not on.
Any extra Info about yourself and your skills: Un-needed fact about me- I am transgender. I am very humorous and I can give people a laugh if they are feeling down, but I can be serious and strict when needed.
Scenarios:
What do you do if a player is spamming repeatedly after a warning: I would ick them from the server, but if they come bak and keep spamming I would ban them temporarily.
What do you do if a player is constantly asking for OP/staff: Give them a warning that if they do not stop they will get kicked,the if they come back and keep asking I would ban them temporarily, but if after that ban, I would ban them permanently (With the owners permission of course)
what do you do if a player is disrespecting staff/players/spoiler: I would warn them, then kick them, then temporarily ban them, then permanently ban them (With owners permission).

Thank you for reading my application
08/24/2016 5:11 am
Tectonyc
Pending will get back to you later
11/21/2016 6:45 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
WolfingAround
It's been more then two months....
08/24/2016 3:39 am
Tectonyc
BUMB!
08/24/2016 12:10 am
corbin905321
IGN corbin905
AGE 13
TimeZone central
Skype username Corbin hall
Amount of time you can spend on the server per day: 5+
Why do you want this position staff
What can you do for this server I will help with building i can help people if there is glitches
How do you think you can benefit the server with this rank I can use /mute if people or cussing
Any extra Info about youreself and your skills
Scenarios:
What do you do if a player is spamming repetedly after a warning /mute them temp
What do you do if a player is constantly asking for OP/staff Ip ban them
what do you do if a player is disrespecting staff/players/spoiler]
Say if they want to try to Get staff by going here
08/24/2016 12:27 am
Tectonyc
please add extra information on your application and retry the scenarios
08/24/2016 12:00 am
Tectonyc
Bump
08/23/2016 12:35 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
stonehatch
Sure but do you have skype? I need some more details and thats where i will send it.
08/23/2016 12:23 pm
Tectonyc
use the particle one please
08/23/2016 12:08 pm
stonehatch
At the moment am using templates that i made so if you choose one i could start making it

https://imgur.com/a/0BGYe
08/23/2016 12:06 pm
Tectonyc
Sure go ahead use your creativitiy we have no specific theme
08/23/2016 12:04 pm
stonehatch
Tectonyc could i make your server an animated banner which you can put up server-list's?
08/23/2016 11:43 am
Tectonyc
Denied..
Sorry
08/23/2016 11:07 am
hannaman8
age 12
I am applying for dev
my Skype is tracy.hanna8 I have a mic that is working
I can help the server by maybe donating if i can and I can configer plugin
for the server I am very mature and nice and com I will not betray the server because I have had that happened to me on my server if I abused I would tell you if I did abuse
and bye setting up perms to

thanks hope you enjoyed
08/23/2016 11:00 am
hannaman8
1 - What is your Minecraft in game name? Police12
2 - What is your Skype username? tracy.hanna8
3 - What position are you applying for? dev
4 - What are your past experiences with this position yes I have experience with dev I have been dev on many server I can do something like permssionex I can configer that ingame
5 - What can you bring to our team? A great imagination and leader skills. I work together well, but am good leading a project. I am very familiar with WorldEdit, and many other similar plugins as I used to run my own server. I am 12 and very mature.
6. sorry i dont make plugin i am very good with configering plugins settingup perms and makeing kits and i wound abuse my power if i did i would tell you
7. i have a friend thatt makes custom plugin for free and i dont whant the console it i do get accepted but it is up to youas the owner
8. i can give 36+hrs a week on the server a day i can give like7 hrs

thanks for your time
08/23/2016 11:03 am
Tectonyc
Please use the correct format and use better grammar please
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome