***NEW SERVER*** NEED BUILDERS! ***APPLY HERE***

RedemptionPrisons's Avatar RedemptionPrisons9/30/14 10:52 pm
1 emeralds 213 5
10/1/2014 2:53 pm
RedemptionPrisons's Avatar RedemptionPrisons
My new server, has been under development for about 3 days now and we are officially in Build stage! Apply to be whitelisted below... Format:
Name:
Previous Builds (link or Screenshot):
Why you want to join:

This is a really small app because this isn't a staff application, just a builder. You will receive a special rank after we open. Thanks for applying!
RedemptionPrisons
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/01/2014 3:57 am
Level 1 : New Miner
FatMan_Games
Name:
Christopher Hudson

IGN:
Serbitaar090

Previous Builds (link or Screenshot):
http://imgur.com/a/eDIY5#0
I can prove these are my builds but this will require you too install Conquest resource pack alongside optifine / mcpatcher and go to a server. Please message me in a PM or reply asking for the IP and I will also give you the plot id so you can tp even when I am not on.

Why you want to join:
You need a builder, I can most likely fill this request and I am bored. Not going to bullshit you on "I love to help".
09/30/2014 11:17 pm
happytappyhappyTM
Picture
09/30/2014 11:14 pm
happytappyhappyTM
Name: happytappyhappy

IGN: happytappyhappy

Previous Builds: I usually delete all my builds but their is one that im am currently working on posted below

Why I want to join: I love being a member of the staff but being a builder will be great I have some experience with command block and redstone. I have made bridges appear out of no-where and all sorts
09/30/2014 11:06 pm
EmilieGrady
Name: EmilieGrady
IGN: EmilieGrady
Previous Builds (link or Screenshot): I lost all my pictures because i had to delete mc and re-install it but if u give me a trial i can show my skills
Why you want to join: I love to build but I don't see the point of it if other people can't enjoy it. I like to build pretty much anything and I have decent experience with command blocks.
10/01/2014 2:53 pm
Level 1 : New Network
RedemptionPrisons
You are currently in the Deciding phase. Please wait for about a day to be notified... Thank you for applying to our server.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome