New server need staff and builders

dmg the doge's Avatar dmg the doge7/20/16 4:36 pm
1 emeralds 177 4
7/27/2016 4:36 pm
xbox girl123's Avatar xbox girl123
HI my names MemehutPlaysMC i Am The Owner of a server i need staff and builders if you would like to help join this ip 158.69.127.171:41180 If That ip does not work join this one KoolAidCraft.myserver.gs
dmg the doge
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/27/2016 4:36 pm
xbox girl123
Well first I do not know the server owners and If anyone wanted to join they cant because The server is dead.
07/20/2016 5:06 pm
ThisIsAGr8Username
Very low quality server. I advise anyone looking to apply for staff to search for a server elsewhere. The owner had the Wurst client installed, yet denied it for some reason (I wouldn't have any problem with the owner hacking - it's their server). I can tell that the client was installed, as the player used fastbow (claiming it to be a 'glitch with the bow') and nuker (I got banned right after seeing that). Both the owner and co-owner were messing around with Essentials and not really getting on with anything, and I got muted for saying 'nice client' to a blatant client user - as well as fastbow, the owner used a killerpotion and crasher. After bypassing the mute as they haven't even patched /minecraft:tell, I was banned for 'We don't use clients and stuff so'. Right after seeing the owner use nuker right in front of me.

To conclude: the owner is very immature and the server is of very low quality partly due to this. Don't waste your time joining.
07/20/2016 6:19 pm
xbox girl123
DO not listen to this he is just mad that he got banned from hacking on the server he used nuker and there is a new ip I do not know what it is yet
07/21/2016 9:00 am
ThisIsAGr8Username
The sheer idiocy ... in case anyone is really wondering, this comment was probably made by someone who is friends with the owner or wishes to become staff on the server. No hard feelings. Needless to say, this kid wasn't even online when I was and their story is false. Please, if you want to see for yourself, join this server and observe the owner's immaturity. You don't have to just believe me, although you will be wasting your time joining.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome