New Server In Need Of Staff Members!

xKangaroo70x's Avatar xKangaroo70x8/4/15 11:48 pm
1 emeralds 137 4
8/5/2015 1:44 am
Jacksy21's Avatar Jacksy21
My friends and I are currently making a Factions server. We need Staff members to help us build the server and moderate the players when we open. If you're interested feel free to add me on skype Luke.Towns. (With two periods) Thanks
xKangaroo70x
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/05/2015 1:44 am
Jacksy21
Hello, My name is Reuben
Application : Applying for Admin
Maturity out of 10 would be about an 8. I am fun with the players and can be honest and serious at times.
How often I can play: I can play for about 5 (maybe more) hours a day extending for when it is needed.
Time zone: (UTC+10:00) Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney
IGN:
Why you should make me a admin: I would like the admin because i love helping people and helping the communtity out. I like interacting with people and having fun with the players, while being honest, mature and can respect the players and the other staff members.
Why my application is better than the others: I shared some good qualities that i have and can share with you guys and helping the server grow and become #1 ! The qualities that every good staff member should have.
Experience:
What would I do if someone was cursing at me: I would say to the player "Hey <player> can you keep your swearing to yourself please." They keep doing it. I would give them a second warning and remind them of the consequences of their actions. They keep on going, I would kick them and tempban if needed..
What would I do if their was someone trying to get me to give them items: I would say "No" Even if they claim their items got glitched out and lost" I would also say "You would need to provide some sort of proof e.g a witness and then I could think about it with another Admin.
What do I enjoy doing in my free time: I go for bikes ride, usually hang out with my friends, play some minecraft some other games. Just pretty much what I could find to do that would entertain me.
08/04/2015 11:55 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Wrunod
;-; I'm not a griefer I swear ;-;
08/04/2015 11:50 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Wrunod
Can I get the Ip? I would like to join as a player and get a head start xD
08/04/2015 11:51 pm
xKangaroo70x
No sorry, Server is whitelisted right now and not protected