New Server Need Staff

Epicrouge's Avatar Epicrouge11/21/14 2:26 am
1 emeralds 382 5
11/25/2014 5:31 am
adventurequest's Avatar adventurequest
Okay so im going to lay it out for you all.
I am currently looking to start a new server a server that will have great potentials.
First i am going to be needing help coming up with ideas that will be for this server that would be a great help.

I am looking for :
3 Builders
2 Developers
2 Admins
3 Mods
4 Helpers

This is a great chance to become apart of something great and new together we will create something amazing.
You can submit your own application on this thread if you like all i need in it would be your skype name so we could commence with this ultimate goal in creating a new server. Thanks Epicrouge
Epicrouge
Level 10 : Journeyman Pony

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/25/2014 5:31 am
Level 30 : Artisan Architect
adventurequest
IGN: adventurequest

Contact Information: Skype: "wormlynxen". My skype is the most reliable option since im almost always on it.

Applying for: Admin/Builder. I can do both if needed.

Previous experience: Im going to keep this pretty straight forward since i could go and ramble about what servers i have had a position of importance in, but thats not what matters right? Anyways i have been playing minecraft since the day it came out on Minecraft.net.. Yup Minecraft Classic. Since then I've always wanted to be apart of things and help watch them grow and flourish. I have been apart of a few build teams which has given me great teamwork ability and building style,
I have been in customer service which has given me stress tolerance and a happy attitude, I have also both been a Server Owner and a Staff Manger which has given me discipline and tidiness. I have also been a Event Manager which has taught me how to get things done in time and such.

Why should we accept you?: I'm a dedicated worker who spends the time needed to get it right and puts the servers needs before his own. I am a fair and calm minded person who does not make rash decisions. I have a good adaptability to any situation. I work good solo and in teams and I have no problem in taking command should it be needed. I take responsibility for my actions and work my hardest for a good experience for both the staff and the players. I am creative and i look outside the box.

I would write more but i got the important bits down and the rest is not important so I do not see why I should include it.

Also this application format was made for this post and has not been copy/pasted from elsewhere

Cheers.
-Charlie
11/25/2014 2:48 am
Epicrouge
bumpy
11/21/2014 2:21 pm
Epicrouge
bump
11/21/2014 7:04 am
Level 21 : Expert Dolphin
Donii
Name:Donovan

IGN:drumhead112

Position: Admin/Mod:)

Servers i am staff on:I have recently just quit as a staff member on OrdonMC becuase the server was running with a lot of lag and had very low plugins. The server wasnt very good as not a lot of people were using it because the staff members hardly did anything to help people and they were very moany and mean:( Me and another staff member were the only people who helped out on the server to make it a fun place to be:)

Information about myself:I am a nice person and willing to do all i can to make a server brilliant and a nice place to be:)In my free time i often play minecraft on my laptop but also on my Xbox360:)When i am a staff member on a server i like to help the players with whatever they need:)I am firm but fair, If something bad has happened and i am the only staff member on the server to deal with the situation then i deal with it in a calm and helpful way like everyone should:)I dont break rules on servers because it is just annoying and boring to do so:)

Other games i play:Well as i said before i like to play a number of games on my xbox the main game i play is Minecraft, I like to get to know the game as much as possible so i can help people on servers whether i am staff or not staff:)

What i do on a minecraft day:Well i usually just help players out if they are in need of help but i also love to play the minigames:)My favourite minigame would have to be Spleef:)When i am not helping out the community of minecraft and playing minigames i like to go on creative plot worlds or even survival plot worlds and do some building structures:)I usually do this daily along with the other few things because it keeps me occupied and it isnt boring its fun and makes the day great:)

Why i want to be staff:Well i want to be staff because i love helping the community of minecraft out and im a nice and fun guy:)Although i think i am. I like to meet new players on new servers and get to know them to see if they are a good or bad player of minecraft so i know whether to watch them or not:)Another reason why i am applying for staff on this server is because in your brief description of the server it sounds great and sounds like it will be fun:)The server i used to play before quitting was not fun and was not a nice place to be so i would like a new start on a new server:)

Thankyou for reading my application and i hope to hear from you soon with positive feedback:)

If it is possible would you be able to either message me on here of message me on skype when you know your decision thankyou:)

Drumhead112
11/21/2014 6:31 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
ConnorTyrer109
Hey I would Love to help out you see the only problem is that I don't have skype I had to delete my old one because it got hacked But I have very Bold and good plans to help and just because I don't have skype doesn't mean you have to deny me...

I have got a brilliant Idea but First I would like to say you gonna need at least 20 builders for what I'm thinking of and you gonna have to choose your staff wisely I would not choose someone who is abusive and I do not think anyone should be OP On the server maybe admins but the Admins gotta be good My idea will take a few months to build but once it is up I think it will be a great server and I hope you think so too.

I would also Like to say I dont just wanna give my idea out and Then build it all up Only if you have the right Advertising that will get this server Popular and I don't want my idea and work of mine and everyone elses to go to waste and so If you are 100% sure you can get the right advertising pay for the server to stay up and Listen to My ideas and not only urs Then Please message me ASAP so we can get Started on this Amazing Build
Thanks Connor
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome