New server needing staff/admins

lucab296's Avatar lucab29612/2/16 11:35 pm
1 emeralds 166 2
12/3/2016 10:44 am
BoomMan64's Avatar BoomMan64
Hey, I am starting a new server. Its already set up as of now. But we have no staff . I will give you more information after you apply but if you think you can help in any way please do apply.

Here is a template.. you can follow it or not. Its just an idea of the stuff i wanna know.

In-game name?
Age? (I dont care about it really.)
Any previous server bans? (Why, please use detail.):​
Why have you decided to apply?
How long have you played MC?
Timezone?
Skype? (If you don't want it public PM it to me.)
-Note you must be able to talk.-​
Do you have any experience with server Moderation?
Anything else you would like to tell us?:​
lucab296
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/03/2016 10:44 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
BoomMan64
In-game name? BoomMan64

Age? (I dont care about it really.) 10

Any previous server bans? (Why, please use detail.):​ No

Why have you decided to apply? I have been motivated to apply because, I love making friends and meeting new people on this server. Another thing I enjoy doing is helping people in general and this will allow me to do it. In addition, I would like to interact with many more new Minecraft players on the server and being a staff member would be a great opportunity for me to pursue that dream. I always like to go into Teamspeak 3 and Skype so, I would really enjoy interacting with the Staff team!

How long have you played MC? I have been playing MC for 5+ years.

Timezone? UTC 5:00 EST

Skype? (If you don't want it public PM it to me.) BoomMan64
-Note you must be able to talk.-​

Do you have any experience with server Moderation? Yes I have been Mod on NationsColide and Helper on WaffleWorld and OPCraft.

Anything else you would like to tell us?:​ Nope.
12/03/2016 12:35 am
Level 21 : Expert Ninja
Zypher_
In-game name? KingKrazy_
Age? (I dont care about it really.) 19
Any previous server bans? (Why, please use detail.):​ Yes, nothing bad, just from servers that kids own by banning people that have an opinion.
Why have you decided to apply? I have decided to apply because I feel that I can help this server, you have not provided much information and I am fine with that. I have decided to apply because I love to help people and doing this gives me the chance to help you.
How long have you played MC? I have been playing MC since 1.4.7
Timezone? UTC+12:00
Skype? (If you don't want it public PM it to me.) nsjstark972
-Note you must be able to talk.-​ Talk as in how? over a mic or able to just type? I am able to type all the time, I can talk over a mic, I prefer not to and I am very limited to when I can.
Do you have any experience with server Moderation? Yes, I have years of experience with many other servers, my roles that I have been in the past goes from Helper all the way to Owning my own server/network Owning my server is something that I absolutely love to do, I have time to work on it, I'm picky for who I want on my staff team (I want people I can trust) I can build things myself so I don't need to worry about needing to find builders fast, and same with developers, I can't code but I can still easily develop my own server with the features I use. Although this has nothing to do with server moderation, well what I would be doing on this server anyhow. I've been dealing with players/staff for a long time, I'm able to talk with anyone, find out what is going on, punish players accordingly, view reports, monitor players making sure no one is hacking/exploiting server bugs. I can be on the forums when I am online in game, and when I'm not. I'm online for hours a day and feel that I can be a good help to this server.
Anything else you would like to tell us?: I'm also working, so about 2-3 days a week I will not be able to hop on the server as much, but I can inform you about those days as weeks come by.​
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome