---NEW SERVER NEEDING STAFF/DEVELOPERS/MANAGERS/BUILDERS---

ItzOrg's Avatar ItzOrg12/1/15 6:05 pm
12/25/2015 6:29 pm
ItzOrg's Avatar ItzOrg
Hello! My name is ItzOrg! I've recently decided to make a Spigot kitpvp Minecraft server! The website is already up!: http://illuminmc.enjin.com/forum

READ ALL:

FOR APPLICATIONS FOR MODERATOR, USE THE WEBSITE http://illuminmc.enjin.com/forum and READ RULES: http://illuminmc.enjin.com/rules and RED ALL INFO BELOW:

The server will soon be up, and we need staff! As of right now, it's technically only me. Don't worry, however, I've had a successful Minecraft server before. It was similar to this one. It soon stopped abruptly as I had quit my own server, because I had just gone tired with all of this. Also, I had not run on hosting money, so...

Anyways, if you'd like to work on the server, there is a staff application forum, where you may fill it out. I had not made a developer application, so you may freely type what you may say in this forum! Also, if the website looks terrible, it's because when the server is up it will look better, and have the right functions.

UPDATE: We are also needing YouTubers, artists, and builders, too! YouTubers will get the YouTuber rank, and builders will get builders ranks. Artists will get their pick of any rank they'd like. Well, here are the questions!

READ EVERYTHING FIRST

READ RULES

BE PATIENT

Questions for Builders/Artists:

1) What is your age?:

2) What is your full name and your username?:

3) What is your level on a scale of 1-10?:

4) What is your experience?:

5) What can you do for the server?:

6) Why do you want to become this?:

7) How often do you play Minecraft a day (In Hours)?:

8) Do you have any activities that interfere with working on this server?:

10) Do you have a Skype account with a fully functional microphone?:

Questions for YouTubers

1) What is your age?:

2) What is your full name and your username?:

2) How many subscribers do you have (Preferably 300+)?:

3) Can you link your YouTuber?:

3) If you've made a video for a server, please link it:

4) How often do you play Minecraft a day (In Hours)?:

5) How long have you played on this server?:

6) Do you have a Skype account with a fully functional microphone?:

Questions for Developers

1) What are your experiences?:

2) What codes do you know?:

3) What programs do you use?

4) What languages do you usually script with?

5) Are you fine with not getting payed? It's minimal working, mostly looking for right plugins:

6) Do you have a Skype account with a fully functional microphone?:

Questions for Moderators

1) What is your full name?:

2) What is your IGN (In Game Name)?:

3) What is your Age?:

3) What is your time zone?:

4) How many average hours do you play a day?:

5) Do you have activities that may interfere with moderator duties?:

6) Why do you want to become a moderator?:

7) Why should we pick you?:

8) Do you have any experience with being a staff member?:

9) Do you have experience with commands like /mute?:

Questions for Website Moderator

1) What is your full name?:

2) What is your IGN (In Game Name)?:

3) What is your Age?:

3) What is your time zone?:

4) How many average hours do you play a day?:

5) Do you have activities that may interfere with moderator duties?:

6) Why do you want to become a moderator?:

7) Why should we pick you?:

8) Do you have any experience with being a staff member?:

9) Do you have experience with the Enjin website tools?:

ItzOrg
Level 9 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/25/2015 6:29 pm
ItzOrg
Bump!
12/09/2015 3:24 pm
ItzOrg
Bump ^.^
12/08/2015 10:56 pm
Level 21 : Expert Dolphin
Donii
[Administrator] Hello, I am the Admin on IlluminatedMC. I have now created a Google Forms for anyone who wishes to apply for Helper to use: http://goo.gl/forms/L1KVGIE4kZ

Please note: This Google Forms is only for people who are wishing to apply for HELPER not MODERATOR.

Moderator Forms will be added soon but for just apply on our website: http://illuminmc.enjin.com/forum
12/08/2015 9:16 pm
Level 1 : New Artist
ipeachy
1) What is your full name?: Lizzie Elizabeth Conway

2) What is your IGN (In Game Name)?: Tiaquake

3) What is your Age?: 10

3) What is your time zone?: PST

4) How many average hours do you play a day?: 24/7 sometimes more sometimes when it's a weekend I am really addicted to mine craft I guess you can say

5) Do you have activities that may interfere with moderator duties?: Yes. Such as commands like in paragraph 9).

6) Why do you want to become a moderator?: Well I think I would be a great moderator I am really organized not to bossy but not to much a slacker either, I think it would be great to help people I help with a lot of people from day to day so I think this will be a great job for me.

7) Why should we pick you?: I'm really organized like I said lol and I spend all my time on mine craft so if you need for sure I will be there guarantee.

8) Do you have any experience with being a staff member?: I have been staff with many servers about 5 so I'm really used to all the moderator stuff and what not's. There actually this one server and they have this thing with moderator of the month and I won it last month so I'm very proud of it.

9) Do you have experience with commands like /mute?: Yes. Because yes usually I use it on a couple of player once or twice.

10) Do you have a Skype account with a fully functional microphone?: Yes. But you know how that goes only 10 don't talk to strangers so yeah... PS: This Is For The Moderator Role
12/08/2015 10:57 pm
Level 21 : Expert Dolphin
Donii
Please don't apply on here and on our Forums site.

You have been denied, check our Forums site for reasons as to why you were denied.
12/08/2015 8:36 pm
ItzOrg
Bump bump.
12/07/2015 5:27 pm
ItzOrg
Bumpity bump.
12/06/2015 8:05 pm
ItzOrg
Bump.
12/06/2015 4:10 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Goblin
walkinfreakshow
1) What is your full name?: Leah N/A

2) What is your IGN (In Game Name)?: btpazpika

3) What is your Age?: 13, 14 in January.

3) What is your time zone?: MST

4) How many average hours do you play a day?: As much as I can, I do online school.

5) Do you have activities that may interfere with moderator duties?: Not at all at the time being.

6) Why do you want to become a moderator?: I have quite a lot of experience staffing servers, and I believe I could be an astounding addition to your staff.

7) Why should we pick you?: I am very friendly and willing to help anyone and everyone. I consider myself very well spoken and knowledgeable. I listen well, take direction, and am truly determined to be the best staff I can be.

8) Do you have any experience with being a staff member?: I do! I have owned 2 servers myself ( Both were pretty bad, but I was newer to MC ). I have been basic staff on about 6-8, Op on a few, Admin on 3, And Co-Owner in 2. All those were quite a while ago and I have a horrible memory! I also played characters on a couple Disney servers.

9) Do you have experience with commands like /mute?: Yes.

10) Do you have a Skype account with a fully functional microphone?: I do. My skype is theatresquad. I also have kik, Oovoo, and basic texting if you needed other ways to contact me.
12/06/2015 7:05 pm
ItzOrg
What are you applying for? If it is for moderator, please apply here: http://illuminmc.enjin.com/ Otherwise, nice application!
12/06/2015 1:16 am
Level 1 : New Miner
OGLuck
1) What is your age?:14

2) What is your full name and your username?:Kellyn Thornton IGN: OGLuck_YT

3) What is your level on a scale of 1-10?: 9

4) What is your experience?: I have been playing minecraft for over 4 years and have built 3 server spawns

5) What can you do for the server?: I can make really cool structures like spawns shops arenas etc.

6) Why do you want to become this?: I want to become this because i love building playing minecraft and meeting new people

7) How often do you play Minecraft a day (In Hours)?:

8) Do you have any activities that interfere with working on this server?: Yes

10) Do you have a Skype account with a fully functional microphone?: Yes
12/06/2015 3:32 am
ItzOrg
You skipped number 7, and could you use a bit more grammar? Or, however, you may be able to do a demonstration on the server of your building skills, if you'd like. Message me your skype, and I'll send you the server's IP.
12/06/2015 1:06 am
ItzOrg
Bump.
12/05/2015 8:26 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Carthay
1) What is your full name?: N/A

2) What is your IGN (In Game Name)?: TheInnovative

3) What is your Age?: 18

3) What is your time zone?: EST

4) How many average hours do you play a day?:4

5) Do you have activities that may interfere with moderator duties?: No

6) Why do you want to become a moderator?: I believe I have the potential in this position.

7) Why should we pick you?: I am great with others. And I corporate well.

8) Do you have any experience with being a staff member?: Yes

9) Do you have experience with commands like /mute?: Yes

10) Do you have a Skype account with a fully functional microphone?:Yes
12/05/2015 8:56 pm
ItzOrg
Please be more vague in questions 6,7, and 8. Also, it would not hurt to use full sentences, it shows me your use in grammar. Lastly, please use the website. Your application looks decent, but I must decline it. Please remake it, and I may accept it. Thank you for your time.
12/05/2015 2:31 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
GunGuy
What is your full name?: Roman Joggerst
What is your IGN?: _GunManRoman_
What is your age?: 10
What is your time zone?: PST (Paccific Standard Time)
How many average hours can you play?: At least probably at least 2 every day (many random variables)
Do you have an activities that might interfere with your duties as staff?: No, besides getting addicted to my new ps4
Why do you want to become a moderator?: I think for my age I can be mature as needed and want to make a good server unlike some I've seen on pmc, and be a friendly part of the server and help out as much as I can and get a little deeper into being a server staff and get some more experience and not make the server a failure like some experiences I have had with staff
Why should we pick you?: All the reasons above and to have a little fun
Do you have any experience being a staff member?: Yes although all them were tiny crappy just didn't have much players, but I want that to be the opposite of those servers and really make a good server but to sum it up I have a 4/10 in experience I would say and I hope this isn't a problem
Do you have experience with commands like /mute?: Im not quite sure what you mean by this but I can do /mute but have always wondered how to set a certain time frame for a mute so, sort of
Do you have Skype with a fully functional microphone?: Yes and I don't have a mic but my razor headphones seem to do the trick as all the people I've talked to seem to say that they can hear me loud and clear
Extra info: I have hacked and been muted once and I regret these but just something to take note that I will admit and also my age is probably another reason you might as well not accept me though I am trying to put effort into this post and if I do get accepted, being staff I also do want to get back into minecraft because recently I have been going on and off and want a fun server to play on and enjoy
12/05/2015 8:21 pm
ItzOrg
The grammar is a little bit incorrect, and I don't know what this application is for. You seem like you want to do good, and I respect that. You don't seem mature enough, however. Also, can you make the application on the website if it is for a Moderator rank? Anyways, the application seems good. I'm sorry, but I have to decline this. You make remake a newer one, however. Also, I believe you should make this longer. Sorry... :/
12/05/2015 2:33 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
GunGuy
Also contact me on Skype if you need to know something or whatever I try to be on as much as I can
12/05/2015 2:19 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Gil3344
1) What is your full name?: Gil Osher

2) What is your IGN (In Game Name)?: Gil3344

3) What is your Age?: 14

3) What is your time zone?: GMT +2 Jerusalem

4) How many average hours do you play a day?: 8

5) Do you have activities that may interfere with moderator duties?: not to my knowledge

6) Why do you want to become a moderator?: because i was an experianced moderator on a skyblock server running 1.5~ years (sadly shut down) and im good with commands

7) Why should we pick you?: because i love minecraft and im pretty good at it and i can help people on all sorts of stuff so as ofcourse moderating chat and the server itself

8) Do you have any experience with being a staff member?: yes i do shown in paragraph (6)

9) Do you have experience with commands like /mute?: yes again shown in paragraph (6)

10) Do you have a Skype account with a fully functional microphone?: yes and yes my skype username is gil9il
12/05/2015 8:24 pm
ItzOrg
What is this application for? If for a moderator rank, please use the website: http://illuminmc.enjin.com/forum Please use better grammar, and add more details. I'm sorry, but I also will decline this. You may remake this, however.
12/05/2015 2:05 pm
ItzOrg
Bump bump.
12/04/2015 9:57 pm
ItzOrg
MANAGERS NEEDED! I NEED PEOPLE WITH EXPERIENCE! I NEED PEOPLE WHO KNOW PLUGINS INSIDE OUT SUCH AS: PermissionsEx, Essentials, WorldGuard

YOU MUST BE MATURE AND DETERMINED! WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

- Experience with servers

- Experience with plugins

- Maturity

- Excellent Grammar

- Experience with Enjin Websites/plugin

TO BE ACCEPTED YOU MUST GO TO http://illuminmc.enjin.com/ AND TYPE A SHORT ESSAY SHOWING WHY YOU SHOULD BE CHOSEN. IT SHOULD INCLUDE THE EXAMPLES I'VE SAID ABOVE

Anyways, cya! :3
12/04/2015 9:34 pm
ItzOrg
Sorry for this late reply. I guess you could just reply with a short essay on here, or the server's website: http://illuminmc.enjin.com/
12/03/2015 11:41 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
LexiTheSoul
So if you were going to apply for a plugin manger which app format would you use?
12/03/2015 11:07 pm
ItzOrg
Bumpity bump. Also, I need plugin managers!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome