NEW SERVER | NEEDS A BUILD TEAM | LOTS OF FUN!

chaybobb's Avatar chaybobb7/29/14 8:26 pm
1 emeralds 242 7
8/9/2014 9:50 pm
mcttfigter's Avatar mcttfigter
New Server opens soon needs a build team to help build economy map!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Plz apply
chaybobb
Level 3 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/09/2014 9:50 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Taco
mcttfigter
Hello this is ttfigter from team TT builds. We are interested in possibly assisting you with your building. Please visit our website ( http://www.teamttbuilds.com/ ) or contact ttfigter via skype for more information! Hope to hear from you soon!
08/08/2014 3:37 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Jacobanatr
Hello this is jacobanatr from team TT builds. We are interested in possibly assisting you with your building. Please visit our website ( http://www.teamttbuilds.com/ ) or contact ttfigter via skype for more information! Hope to hear from you soon!
07/29/2014 11:07 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
Nexutron
IGN: It's Nexutron.

Name: Ryan, in real life if you mean that. Although I suspect you do.

Skype: I do not have one nor tend to get one in a while. If you're wondering why, I think it's a bad way of communicating and I do not have the required things, and think it's just a pain when you meet someone on Skype and they're just a Chunk full of Mouth and annoyance.

Experience in building (SUPPLY PICTURES IS POSSIBLE):

I have built way more as of I have been building "Professionally" for a couple months but have practiced for a few years.

What will you build for the server: Whatever I am requested to build. I can do many things with many themes. Like Spawns, PvP Arenas, Warps... Etc...

What servers have you recently built for: Recently, (In the Past Month) Creeper Central, Serpharic Network, Poisonous Network, and a couple more I can't think of right now.

How active are you: I come one once or twice a day but more if you PM me when you need me. Then I will come on as fast as possible.

TimeZone: I'll message you if I get accepted.
07/29/2014 11:06 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Mayo13
May I ask for a whitelist? IGN: ZZero360
07/29/2014 10:54 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
st6sniper1
Unpayed for now , maybe if we get more donations
07/29/2014 9:05 pm
Level 41 : Master Toast
gltchmstr
That ^