New Server Needs Developer!

Pahptart's Avatar Pahptart5/28/16 12:49 pm
1 emeralds 148 3
5/31/2016 6:34 pm
Sullyburger's Avatar Sullyburger
Hello!

I need a new Developer for my upcoming server. If interested, please add me on Skype.

Pahptart
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/31/2016 6:34 pm
Level 44 : Master Taco
Sullyburger
I don't have Skype, but i'd love to help.
I have lots of expirience with commands and i build well, a lot of people really like me because sometimes i might just do /tp @a right to me and we could have a party or something, well, I am also on a lot. And i'm pretty funny... i once had to go to the hospital because i laughed too much...

Name (just call me _FP_)
Timezone: Central
Age (Rather not tell)
IGN: _FP_ but most people call me Forsaken Pineapple which is also my youtube channel name.

I really, just want to eat some pineapples, help people and make some LOLs! And i'm quite friendly no matter what age you are so if you have a kid friendly server or not, i'll fit in right there...

Yeah right

Really?
05/31/2016 6:07 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
logan155
IGN:logan551
IRLN: Maverick
Timezone: EU/Britain, I can be on alot but on some days I might be.

Past Experiences: I have been an owner on one server called RavenDreams.Org (May have changed Ip)
But I got banned (Reason was abusive staff kept kicking and banning me). I have run my own server but as hackers go I could not stop all of them (I ipbanned at least 13 hackers) so I had to shut it down I warned all the players, and they did not listen. I have been a helper on other servers (At least 3) I was respectful to all opinions and how they behaved, I didn't abuse because I knew what'd happen (I'd be banned) But I also didn't want to.

Skype: I do have skype and I could get questioned about it, Ask me my skype name if you want.

Current Rank: Default

Why I should have a place in staff: I should be admin (In my opinion) But dev is great Because I can handle awkward situations well, I can help settle arguments and accusations, I won't abuse but will try to find out who would. I can find out GREAT plugins, and I know a few people who can make them! If there's a serious situation not even I can handle I will contact an owner via skype, email, and text.

Some More Information: I love building and helping servers, I am quite friendly and well known in the community. I will be 100% devoted in helping this server. I am very calm in other situations.

What would I do if a hacker came on: I'd try to calm them down and try to convince them to stop, if they don't I'll give a warning (Up to 3) if they still don't stop I will ban them for 3 days, If they STILL don't stop I'll PermaBan them. I will contact another member of higher staff to tell them what I have experienced.

I will always be active btw!

If you have read all this text, your amazing.

Sincerely Maverick!
05/31/2016 5:10 pm
Level 48 : Master Technomancer
hassansyyid
Hello, we are a professional team that solves exactly this issue, you can work with very talented developers here:

http://www.negafinity.com/index.html
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome