New server needs devs

wisewizzy's Avatar wisewizzy8/23/14 3:32 pm
8/23/2014 3:37 pm
XplodingCookies's Avatar XplodingCookies
i am working on making a minigame server. i wish for this server to be the best there is but i need some developers to make the custom plugins for the minigames. i have tons of ideas to make this server popular and fun but i need help.THE SERVER WILL BE USING BUKKIT PLUGINS IF THAT INFO HELPS.

REQUIREMENTS:
SKYPE REQUIRED
MUST BE ABLE TO DO SOME ADVANCED CODING FOR THE REALLY COMPLEX MINIGAMES
AVAILABLE TO WORK A FEW HRS A DAY ON THE SERVER STUFF
MUST BE ABLE TO WRITE IN JAVA AND JAVA RELATED THINGS

APPLICATION:
EXPEREINCE:
HOURS AVAILABLE:
WHAT SCRIPT CAN YOU WRITE IN:
wisewizzy
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/23/2014 3:37 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
XplodingCookies
APPLICATION: Admin
SKYPE NAME: xploding.cookies
EXPEREINCE: This story is about how i gained experience.. Well, here is a experience that I liked, but I hate it, because of something that happened in this, here is the story: So I had a server for 6 months (Private) and I just started learning plugins after days and days of hosting it on my wifi, and it was so crappy, my friend..well, old friend (always in my heart he will be my buddy), invited me to join his server and be co-owner, so I did and I learned everything for that year and 9 months, but then.. he got cancer in August (I forgot the day) and then he had to cancel the server because he couldn't pass the console down to me when his parents were paying for the host... but then.... he died, November 22nd 2013, the doctors didn't know he had that bad of cancer. And that's my story..
HOURS AVAILABLE: 5-12 hours a day
WHAT SCRIPT CAN YOU WRITE IN: Java JRK 7
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome