New server needs medieval RP city! NOT PAYING

Catsuite's Avatar Catsuite1/6/15 4:17 pm
1 emeralds 319 7
2/4/2015 8:46 pm
LordXemnas23's Avatar LordXemnas23
Hey everyone. I need a build team of 6 active builders to help me make a medieval city for my brand new RP server. We have not gone public yet, and won't for another month, so don't be afraid you won't have time. This is the Application:

IGN:
Build skills (From 1-10):
Proof of those skills (If possible, referals or pics):
Maturity:
Time you will spend active (Per day):
How big you can build:

Hope to see you on!
Catsuite
Level 22 : Expert Pony

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/04/2015 8:46 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
LordXemnas23
Hey, I'm responding to the building position, CarrJ is actually a building partner with me on another medieval rpg server. My IGN is LordXemnas23 (my ign was Xemnas2531, but I changed it with the name change feature, tell Carr that it was my old user name, he will know who I am), I rate myself 10 on the building scale (you can ask Carr about that), I will show you my building skills and you decide, I am very mature (some people can't believe I'm the age I am, but I can still joke), I will be on any time between four to ten eastern standard time in the US, and I can build any size build small to big, I hope you will consider hiring me.
01/25/2015 8:52 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ZeraJoyy
IGN: ZeraJoyy
Build skills (From 1-10): 6 ish
Proof of those skills (If possible, referals or pics): http://tinypic.com/r/2itq22o/8 (I built a LOT for this server but never took pics because i had no reason to, then we got all our files corrupted and well all my builds are gone.) Also, one of my admins on this server stole like four of my builds to use on his server before he was banned, so i took that as a compliment
Maturity: I'm very mature when i need to be but i'm pretty chill any other time.
Time you will spend active (Per day): However long you need me for im not a very busy person
How big you can build: I do small to medium builds. Big builds scare me/overwhelm me.
01/09/2015 3:42 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Pony
Starlight Glimmer
IGN:aten2012
Build skills (From 1-10):6
Proof of those skills (If possible, referals or pics):
Maturity:(1-10?) 5
Time you will spend active (Per day): weekdays 30mins,weekends 1 hr
How big you can build:pretty darn big
01/09/2015 3:52 pm
Catsuite
Ehhh, I'm feeling kinda so-so on this. Come online and show me your skills. IP: 198.24.180.218:59498
01/09/2015 1:48 am
Level 1 : New Miner
CarrJ
IGN: CarrJ
Build skills (From 1-10): You decide.
Proof of those skills (If possible, referals or pics): I've built on quite a few servers, but I've come back from school and they've all gone down. I don't have any pictures.
Maturity: Ugh, you decide on that too. :p
Time you will spend active (Per day): Hours.
How big you can build: Pretty big.

If you accept, I can show you something and you can let me know if you want me or not.
01/09/2015 3:40 pm
Catsuite
You're in man! I just want to see you build a structure for me on the server. I will PM you the IP. Be on the lookout!
01/07/2015 3:13 pm
Catsuite
Bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome