New Server Needs Recruitment: MelonCraft

wags678's Avatar wags6784/16/15 7:16 pm
1 emeralds 245 5
4/21/2015 4:49 pm
PeriwinkleLion's Avatar PeriwinkleLion
Hello, I am a co-owner of a new server, MelonCraft. No, it is not the well-known one, but it is a new one I have started out with my friend. We used to have a server named TurtleCraft, and we had to get rid of it because of budget cuts. Now we have a MUCH bigger budget and now we need your help! We really would like to have Developers, but we are also looking for Admins and Moderators. So leave a thing in the comments of this post with something like this:

IGN:
How Long Have You Been Playing MC?:
wags678
Level 43 : Master Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/21/2015 4:49 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
PeriwinkleLion
IGN: PeriwinkleLion

What rank do you want and why? I would like to be a moderator or admin depending on how your process is on you server.I wish to apply to be on the staff team on your server because I believe I could help with anything that is needed. I am also applying because I love to help people. I have past experience with servers. I will not grief for these reasons: I know how time consuming it is to make a server, build a spawn, set-up permissions, work with plugins, and overall own a server... It's upsetting that people would purposely trash something that someone took so much time on. I am very respectful to players and other staff members, and will listen and help with what they have problems with no matter how ridiculous the situation may be I'll do my absolute best to try to work through it. I'm a very kind person and have a zero toleration for bullying and harassing players and staff, therefore I'll never bully or harass other players and staff OR allow anyone else to either. I'm alert and will be constantly monitoring the chat for foul language, bullying harassment etc. I'm calm, In a situation where a player is for example verbally fighting with another player I will not just type in all caps telling them to stop, I will calmly figure out what the problem is and solve it as best as I can. I am dedicated, any job or mission I start I will always finish, trying 110% to get it finished correctly. I'm friendly, I will make sure that every new and current players of MelonCraft feels welcome when they join and will want to stay.

How Long Have You Been Playing MC?: I have been playing minecraft for about four years.

Skype: My skype is creeper_rox the picture is of a seashell and the profile says Angie. Only including this information because I was informed that I was hard to find. If push comes to shove then you can just private message me your skype and I'll add you.

Thank you so much for reading my application. I hope I can be a part of this server development. If not, thank you for the opportunity!

Sincerely,
PeriwinkleLion | Angie~
04/19/2015 7:40 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Farmer
busybusybee72
IGN: TheBeesKnees42
What Rank?: Moderator. I would like moderator because I have never been kicked off of a server. I have never been a mod before, but hey, you have to start somewhere, right?
How long?: Since 1.4.7. I know it hasn't been long, but it's been a great 2 years.
04/18/2015 10:54 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
MrBozar
IGN: Mr_Bozar
What Rank Would You Want? And Why?: I would like the position of moderator. I have been a mod on 3 other servers, and I feel comfortable in that position. I am able to deal well with trouble makers and am able to be calm whilst dealing with them. I would love to keep your server a calm and safe environment for everyone to enjoy!
How Long Have You Been Playing MC?: Oh god, how long ago was mid beta? I started playing minecraft around 4 years ago, but took a rather long break a little over a year ago. A few months ago Minecraft began to once again grow on me, and it doesn't seem like I have forgotten anything about the game!
04/17/2015 6:08 pm
Level 43 : Master Explorer
wags678
Accepted!
04/16/2015 11:08 pm
Level 1 : New Network
dannykz11
IGN: dannykz
What Rank Would You Want? And Why?: Moderator, because I've had past experience being one on various PvP and faction servers. I'd really love to help you guys out and hopefully you can accept my application.
How Long Have You Been Playing MC?: 2 years approximately.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome