Tyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

BDON33's Avatar BDON3311/19/14 12:50 pm history
1 emeralds 331 9
11/22/2014 6:37 am
Benjanes6's Avatar Benjanes6
tyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
BDON33
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/22/2014 6:37 am
Level 28 : Expert Taco
Benjanes6
Hello BDON33!!

My name is Ben and I'd like to apply for the position of Admin. My IGN is Benjanes6 and my skype is the same. I am currently 14 and i'd like this position because I like to manage things, to help people out with there MC related needs, and to make this server the best it can be. I feel fairly confident about getting this position because like yourself, I used to run an all-around server completed with Day Z Craft, Minigames, Factions, and much more. I am knowledgable about all that is needed to help and to perform and I know my way around the management side. I am willing to contribute my time and effort, along with some advertising through twitter and my hundreds of skype contacts, which many of them might be able to promote this server through lets plays for youtube. I hope you consider me and together we can make this server the best it can be. Thanks!!

Ben
(Posted below is a shorter version)

Name: Ben

IGN: Benjanes6

Skype (PM me if you want): Benjanes6

Position you're applying for: Admin

Why would you like this position?: I like to manage things, to help people out with there MC related needs, and to make this server the best it can be

What will you do to contribute (Advertising, Donating etc.) I am willing to contribute my time and effort, along with some advertising through twitter and my hundreds of skype contacts, which many of them might be able to promote this server through lets plays for youtube.

Extra Comment (optional): I hope you consider me so we can make this the best server possible and get it to a top server!

Signed: Ben
11/19/2014 2:30 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Flame Barrel
BDON33
Flame BarrelName: Michael
IGN: Flame_Barrel
Skype (PM me if you want): boyofd
Position you're applying for: Staff or grunt builder
Why would you like this position?: I've always found myself as a person who does not tolerate any sort of misconduct. I put grunt builder just because I'm great at copying patterns and am able to spend multiple hours doing the same thing.
What will you do to contribute (Advertising, Donating etc.) I will advertise to my friends.
Extra Comment (optional): I'm in a European time zone so I may be hard to talk to.
Signed: Michael

Pending: Could you send me some photos on skype please and then ill decide

You want me to reply with me copying other peoples things? I can see if I can find something, but that isn't usually something I document.
11/19/2014 2:21 pm
BDON33
Flame BarrelName: Michael
Position you're applying for: Staff or grunt builder
Why would you like this position?: I've always found myself as a person who does not tolerate any sort of misconduct. I put grunt builder just because I'm great at copying patterns and am able to spend multiple hours doing the same thing.
What will you do to contribute (Advertising, Donating etc.) I will advertise to my friends.
Extra Comment (optional): I'm in a European time zone so I may be hard to talk to.

Pending: Could you send me some photos on skype please and then ill decide
11/19/2014 2:16 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Flame Barrel
Name: Michael
Position you're applying for: Admin/Mod or grunt builder
Why would you like this position?: I've always found myself as a person who does not tolerate any sort of misconduct. I'm a person who has a personal spite with abusive admins, so I can ensure I'll never abuse the position (I feel like I'm writing this as if I'm running for mayor). I put grunt builder just because I'm great at copying patterns and am able to spend multiple hours doing the same thing.
11/19/2014 1:36 pm
SpiralMC
Name: Emil Carlén
IGN: emilcarlen03
Skype (PM me if you want): emil.carlen
Position you're applying for: Admin / Mod
Why would you like this position?: Because i know very much about servers, plugins, and stuff like that, I have driven 3 own servers and have been staff on many of them the past years... I have played minecraft since the first public version(ALMOST) and i take bad things happening on the server very seriously and im not going to abuse my powers, doing that is just stupid.... (Im a very kind and helpful person)
What will you do to contribute (Advertising, Donating etc.): Advertising on the internet and on skype and stuff.
Extra Comment (optional): As i said i got much experience about minecraft and i can make plugins but i dont want Developer because i am already that on a server and tats enough. Im just searching for staff right now..
Signed: ?

emilcarlen03 AKA MrFjantus / BazzyBoom

~ Thanks! Would appreciate a answer!
11/19/2014 1:56 pm
BDON33
Accepted as Helper : For the time being
11/19/2014 1:08 pm
Level 22 : Expert Pokemon
MiningYoshiProPM
Also I do not have the slightest clue how to add pictures!
11/19/2014 1:05 pm
Level 22 : Expert Pokemon
MiningYoshiProPM
Name: Muhammed
IGN: MNebi
Skype (PM me if you want): YoshiArmy
Position you're applying for: Builder or Mod
Why would you like this position?: I am a good pixel art builder!
What will you do to contribute (Advertising, Donating etc.): Building...
Extra Comment (optional): Hello.... Extra comment COMING THRU that grammar tho!
Signed: MiningYoshi
If you are a builder please attach some building photos as well!!!

I wish you all the best of luck!
BDON
11/19/2014 1:54 pm
BDON33
Declined: Due to lack of detail
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome