New Server Needs Staff and Dev

PJ_Lonestar1's Avatar PJ_Lonestar12/11/16 4:30 am
1 emeralds 229 3
2/11/2016 8:35 pm
RedTerror's Avatar RedTerror
DEVELOPER needed really bad we are a new server and desperately need a dev. Join the server we are currently needing ideas and other things to help with. Need Admin(2),mod(3), and builder(1).
Ip: 192.99.38.156:41353
PJ_Lonestar1
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/11/2016 8:35 pm
Level 23 : Expert uwu
RedTerror
I am not able to access the server. Is it just down or have you not port-forwarded correctly?
02/11/2016 7:44 pm
Realm Net
Application:
Name: Nick
IGN: NYehle918
Age 17
(Admin)I would like to be staff on your server because I am highly experienced in plugins, plugin configuration, coding, consoles, etc... I have run my own server before so I know what I am doing. I am great with people and I am very social! I will help anyone when they need it and I will do my best to do what is needed for the server. I can build a little bit and I can help with server supervising and plugin/console configuration. I am usually on 2-5 hours a day sometimes more depending on the day!
02/11/2016 7:15 pm
GSM
Application
My name is Gagandeep
My ign is GSMINECRAFT1
Skype gsminecraft24
age 13
I want to be staff(Admin) because I had experience with so many servers as working as a head mod and being promoted to head admin because I was capable of doing many things. I really fell in love with this server and I would like to spend more and bring my friends along. I want to make this server a really awesome one and make sure many players enjoy this and actually want to stay. I also believe that I am really resourceful because I'm learning how to code (make plugins). I am really experienced because I made many big servers but I retired because I want to help other servers from getting small to a big server. I am excited to help if you pick me I won't be inactive this opportunity will make me even more active because I have been striving for a good server that I want to help. This server is like a home for me now and I want to make sure it is a good home by helping a lot. Also if I was staff I would work my butt off for this server and I wont leave until you guys say I should. This is why I want to be staff to give the opportunity you guys are giving me. I also am a really mellow person so bring me into a conversation and I will catch on. I am not a person who simply kicks or bans for a rule broken once my strategy is strike 1 strike 2 and strike 3 your out. I like working to my goals and all I said isn't a lie because I strive for greatness. I have a lot of experience because I worked hard on many servers and made them popular for a bit. Extremely active during weekends but during weekdays about 2-3 hours and in summer 4-12 hours.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome