New Server Needs Staff

BlaUSEast's Avatar BlaUSEast6/16/15 4:51 pm
1 emeralds 152 2
7/1/2015 7:04 pm
XxCaptainPigxX's Avatar XxCaptainPigxX
Hey Everyone!
Some staff and I are working on a new server called Universal Legends, so far the server is a survival server with some cool aspects such as custom mobs, horse summoning, trade features, parties, as well as classes and other RPG-like features. However, we need some more staff. Apply for a position in a reply to this thread with the application formats below. If you have any questions, or would like to talk, please contact me on Skype at jacobsteffes for more information. Thanks!

Positions we need:
Graphic Designers - Banners, logos, other graphics.
Moderators - Watch what is going on between players, watch chat and enforce rules.
Developers - Plugin and web development.
Builders - Main building task force for the server.

Applications:

Builder:
Position Applying For:
Name:
Previous Experience:
What Skills You Bring:
Why We Should Choose You:
Top Three Builds You Have Made (Links, please):
Can You Advertise (How?):

Mods:
Position Applying For:
Name:
Previous Experience:
What Skills You Bring:
Why Should We Choose You:
Answer in a Short Paragraph:
If you saw someone breaking the rules of the server, spamming or griefing for example, what would your response be? Please outline what you would say and do. What if they continued to do it?

Graphics Designers:
Name:
Previous Experience:
What Skills You Bring:
Previous Graphics You Have Made (Links, please):

Developers:
Name:
Previous Experience:
What Skills You Bring:
Plugins You Have Made (Links, please):
Languages You Can Code In:
BlaUSEast
Level 8 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/01/2015 7:04 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
XxCaptainPigxX
Builder:
Position Applying For: Building Structures
Name: Simon Brunner
Previous Experience: I have been builder on plenty of servers but they have told me that they don't need me anymore so I have plenty of experience with building things. I often play building games on different servers to keep my creativity flowing.
What Skills You Bring: some skills I bring are that I work hard, I work well in groups, and I'm a very quick learner.
Why We Should Choose You: I Think that u should choose me because I have a lot of time on my hands that I could dedicate to building things for the server.
Top Three Builds You Have Made (Links, please): sorry I don't have any never thought of taking a picture
Can You Advertise (How?): I have plenty of friends that I could tell to go on this server I can also record for my YT channel on the server on my builds, like sneak peeks.

-Simon
P.S I hope that not having any pictures of any of my builds will hurt your choice.
06/16/2015 6:04 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
geurdo
Position Applying For: Mod

Name: Seamus

Skype: Sorry, I am not in possession of a computer that can run skype well.

Previous Experience: i am an owner of a server, Admin on three diferent servers, Moderator on six, and Helper on 12

What Skills You Bring: I am very strict, what i say is what i say. i can help with redstone also, if you need it. as i said i am helper on 12 servers and moderator on six, so i am fully prepared for this kind of position.

Why Should We Choose You: As I said before I am fully prepared for this kind of position.

Answer in a Short Paragraph:

If you saw someone breaking the rules of the server, spamming or griefing for example, what would your response be? Please outline what you would say and do. What if they continued to do it?

First, I would give them a warning in chat/msg, if they continued doing it i would kick them stating what they did wrong, and if they joined back to do it again i would ban them for the amout of days nessisarry for the offence (griefing=5 days, spamming=2 days, innopropriate chat/builds=2 days)

Can You Advertise (How?): yes, i live with and am related to multiple people who play minecraft, just them alone would be sixteen more players on your server

Thank you for reading my application, I am glad I got to be the first to apply!

Sincerely,
Seamus
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome