//[**AtomicHive**]\\ New Server Network. Staff needed!

-TylerPhillips-'s Avatar -TylerPhillips-12/22/14 8:40 pm
1 emeralds 1.2k 34
12/29/2014 7:53 am
Deflexio's Avatar Deflexio
Welcome to the

AtomicHive

Hey Guys,

I am a Manager on AtomicHive and we are looking for staff members on our upcoming server network. We need people that are mature and loyal to the network to help manage our community. Our plan is to have a variety of gamemodes including Factions, Creative, Skyblock, Prison, and Mini-Games(They'll be added at a later date). The server is still in the development stage, so you won't be able to join yet, but we will notify you as soon as it's up.

We need mature staff that will help us with the creation and start of the server. The ranks needed as as followed:

1 Developer
4 Admins
8 Sr Mod (2 per Server)
8 Mods (2 per Server)
8 Helpers (2 per Server)

Below is a description of all of the ranks and all of our expectations for the rank.

Developer- Developers will create custom plugins for the server. We expect you to be able to efficiently create plugins that we ask you to do.

Manager- Managers will manage the staff of the specific server they are Manager on. They will be the responsible for creating events and making new ideas for the server to help keep the community happy.

Admin- Admins do not stay on just one server. Admins are the people that help fix bugs and plugins on servers. They also help players with rank issues , and if needed, moderate chat.

Sr Mod- Sr Mods are responsible for making sure Mods and Helpers are doing their jobs. They also moderate chat and watch for hackers. They also help the Managers pick out staff for the server. They also answer questions players may ask.

Mod- Mods are the staff members that moderate the chat and forums. They make sure players are not breaking rules in anyway. They also help Helpers answer questions that players may ask.

Helper- The helper rank is a very easy rank. Helpers answer questions that players ask on the server or on the forums.

If you would like to become a Developer, please fill out the following application below.
Developer Application
First Name:
IGN:
Age(13 and up):
Skype Name:
What time zone are you in?
How long have you played Minecraft?:
Why do you want to be staff?:
How active can you be?:
Past Staff Experience?:
What plugins have you made in the past?:
5 Favorite Plugins?:
Are you familiar with the gamemodes listed above?:
How so?(1-10):
Top 3 Staff Skills:
Anything Else?:

If you would you like to become a Manager or Admin, please fill out this application and post it below.
Manager/Admin Application
First Name:
IGN:
Age(Must be 14 and up):
Skype Name:
What timezone are you in?
Which server would you like to apply for?(Creative, Factions, Skyblock, or Prison)
What rank would you like to apply for?
Why should we choose you to become staff?
Are you experienced with plugins?
What plugins are you most familiar with?
How active will you be?:
Past Staff Experience?:
Top 3 MC Skills:
Top 3 Staff Skills(Can copy from MC Skills):
Anything Else?:

If you would like to apply for Sr Mod, Mod, or Helper, please fill out the the application and post it below.
Srmod. Mod, and Helper Application
First Name:
IGN:
Which server would you like to apply for? (Creative, Skyblock, Factions or Prison)
What rank are you applying for?
Why should we accept you to become staff on this server?
How active can you be?:
Past Staff Experience?:
Top 3 MC Skills:
Anything Else?:
-TylerPhillips-
Level 2 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/29/2014 7:53 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Mage
Deflexio
First Name
satria

IGN
crazysatria

Skype Name
crazysatria

UTC +07:00

Which server would you like to apply for? (Creative, Skyblock, Factions or Prison)
Any server

What rank are you applying for?
mod or Sr.Mod

How long have you played Minecraft?
2 years and 24 days

Why do you want to be staff?
because i love helping People and Server, I owned a server before so I'm good with a lot of plugins, i feel like this server will be an amazing Network and i want to help it to grow, stop the hackers and be part of it. I have too many mc friends that I can advertise this server to. also i am a fast learner, so if there is something i don't know just tell me once and i will remember it.

Why should we accept you to become staff on this server?
Well i don't know actually, even after making this application it all end up towards YOU the owner or admin who is reading, there is no particular reason why you should accept me, all i can do is to tell you that you can trust me and i feel confident and know i am able to help the server to make it into a better community where player enjoy it, all i can say is just trust me and my skill and i know that i can help the network grow better and better

How active can you be?
i can active almost everyday every week about 1 - 3 hour ( more if its weekend ) if there is no special event, in weekends i'm able to spend about 4-6 hours for the server

Past Staff Experience?
i have owned a few server before and from all that experience i can say i'm well experienced in minecraft Moderating and Support

Top 3 MC Skills
Render Animation,Building and PvP

Top 3 Staff Skills(Can copy from MC Skills)
Support, Chat Moderating and Checking Easy To Explain Something

Anything Else?
i owned a few server before so i can handle plugins really well and player Support too

and i'm used to catching hackers

and thanks for reading my app
and it would be a pleasure to be part of the staff team.
12/28/2014 10:36 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
FierceShadow16
First Name:sean
IGN:FierceShadow16
Skype Name:Dont have one but i do use email all the time if any information is needed! minecraftmjng@gmail.com
What time zone are you in? eastren
Which server would you like to apply for? (Creative, Skyblock, Factions or Prison) Anyone
What rank are you applying for? Mod or helper
How long have you played Minecraft?: Sence beta
Why do you want to be staff?: I want to be apart of this server i think together we can make this the next new thing i hope to become staff on this server
Why should we accept you to become staff on this server? Well, 1. becuase i am awsome with helping people VERY good at it i can be dedicated like maybe 5-10 hours!
How active can you be?:5-10 hours!
Past Staff Experience?: Yes, iv owned like 5 and been staff on probaly 3 because i normaly dont apply for staff postion but this server looked good
Top 3 MC Skills: Plugin managing, Helping, dedication
Top 3 Staff Skills(Can copy from MC Skills):Plugin managing, Helping, dedication
Anything Else?:Just want you to know that i am very very very nice but.... not to hackers
12/28/2014 10:29 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Island8
First Name: Alex
IGN: Island8
Age(Must be 14 and up): 15
Skype Name: Not available right now, It is having troubles with my computer
What timezone are you in?: Central Timzone
Which server would you like to apply for?(Creative, Factions, Skyblock, or Prison) Factions (Above anything else I have requested please put me in factions)
What rank would you like to apply for?: Admin
How long have you played Minecraft?: Five years

Why do you want to be staff?
I love helping people, not to be weird, it gives me a sense of pride and accomplishment. I also like working with people in general and talking to them. As a staff member you are also sometimes tasked with building a part of the server, I love to build things and then be able to watch others walk around, use, or even take my creations for granted. Organizing a server also rings of organizing a government; it is fun to group with friends and make a system that functions and works, that system being the player body.

I stick to the rules because I know why they were added, for most people giving out handouts and helping friends is a problem; however, I promise I will not ever do such things. I am also very good at building nature scenes or buildings with quarts, though I like to do much more than building I will not fret when requested to build anything. Redstone is also another talent; from building a drawbridge to a trap door I can do it all. My skill with command blocks is also high; however, this is constricted to vanilla, I am alien to most mods but am always looking to learn a few new fun commands. I am very sociable and work well with people, I will never start an argument, especially with a superior.

Basic server plugins, those that come with Bukkit, and those like citizens and holograms are well known to me however elevator plugins and perms are very
What plugins are you most familiar with? As a side note I am extremely experienced with working with vanilla commands and comandblocks.

How active will you be?: Five out of seven days for two hours on average. Sadly, as a bad trait, when I am the only one on the server consistently my activity decreases.
Past Staff Experience: FreezerMc Mod, Spadecraft Admin, Nomnomhamster's: OP, CobbleCraft: Mod, NeonFort: Helper.
Top Three MC Skills: Working with vanilla commands with command blocks, building nature scenes or with quartz.
Top Three Staff Skills(Can copy from MC Skills): I work great with people, I love to aid normal players and watch them appreciate -- or even take for granted -- my creations, and I never start fights, especially with higher ranking staff.
Anything Else? If this is a server where staff group together and spawn items the whole time and do not care at all about normal players or keeping balance I will leave.

Thanks so much and hope to see you soon,
Island8

My email is: x99b.fluffy@gmail.com
12/25/2014 4:55 pm
-TylerPhillips-
We are still accepting Admin and Mod apps. Keep applying!
12/25/2014 10:26 am
Level 1 : New Network
BeefDesigns
First Name: Sam
IGN: Craftbeef
Skype Name: sam.kortstee
What timezone are you in? CET +1
Which server would you like to apply for?(Creative)
What rank would you like to apply for Administrator.
How long have you played Minecraft?: since 1.8 beta
Why do you want to be staff?: I want to help you and the people that play and moderate the server. And overal keep it fun for everybody.
Why should we choose you to become staff?: You should choose me because i have a lot of experience with managing servers and things. Owned a few servers myself that where pretty sucsessful. And i know how to handle certain people.
Are you experienced with plugins? Very much yes.
What plugins are you most familiar with? Essentials, world edit, and many more
How active will you be?: pretty active but i have school so i can't be on everyday.
Past Staff Experience?: Owned a few servers myself.
Top 3 MC Skills: Building, plugins, eye for detail.
Top 3 Staff Skills(Can copy from MC Skills): Plugins, leading personality, helpful
Anything Else?: I hope i will be a great addition to the team
12/24/2014 6:03 pm
-TylerPhillips-
12/24/2014 12:38 pm
-TylerPhillips-
Cam's Staff Application
perrywinkleCam's staff application =D
---------------------------------------
First Name: Cameron

IGN:Camcam4568

Skype Name: Camcam4568

What time zone are you in? U.S.A

Which server would you like to apply for? (Creative, Skyblock, Factions or Prison) creative!!

What rank are you applying for? Mod

How long have you played Minecraft?: for like 5 years

Why do you want to be staff?: because I am trustworthy and well working in team's. This sever sounds great so I would love to help it!

Why should we accept you to become staff on this server? Because like I said I am trustworthy I am good at helping and answering questions. And on other servers I moderate chat even if I am not staff.

How active can you be?: 6/7 days a week.

Past Staff Experience?:no :-:

Top 3 MC Skills: building, typing xD, redstonery

Top 3 Staff Skills(Can copy from MC Skills): well, I am or have never been staff on a server but I am pretty sure they would be: helping, answering, typing

Anything Else?: yes, I do not know why but every other server denies my requests and this sounds like the best server to apply for so it would be great if you could accept this!

Sorry, But you have been denied.
12/24/2014 12:36 pm
-TylerPhillips-
12/24/2014 8:28 am
Level 1 : New Network
BeefDesigns
First Name: Sam
IGN: Craftbeef
Skype Name: sam.kortstee
What timezone are you in? CET +1
Which server would you like to apply for?(Creative)
What rank would you like to apply for Manager.
How long have you played Minecraft?: since 1.8 beta
Why do you want to be staff?: I want to help you and the people that play and moderate the server. And overal keep it fun for everybody.
Why should we choose you to become staff?: You should choose me because i have a lot of experience with managing servers and things. Owned a few servers myself that where pretty sucsessful. And i know how to handle certain people.
Are you experienced with plugins? Very much yes.
What plugins are you most familiar with? Essentials, world edit, and many more
How active will you be?: pretty active but i have school so i can't be on everyday.
Past Staff Experience?: Owned a few servers myself.
Top 3 MC Skills: Building, plugins, eye for detail.
Top 3 Staff Skills(Can copy from MC Skills): Plugins, leading personality, helpful
Anything Else?: I hope i will be a great addition to the team
12/24/2014 1:04 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
captain_cam
Cam's staff application =D
---------------------------------------
First Name: Cameron

IGN:Camcam4568

Skype Name: Camcam4568

What time zone are you in? U.S.A

Which server would you like to apply for? (Creative, Skyblock, Factions or Prison) creative!!

How long have you played Minecraft?: for like 5 years

Why do you want to be staff?: because I am trustworthy and well working in team's. This sever sounds great so I would love to help it!

Why should we accept you to become staff on this server? Because like I said I am trustworthy I am good at helping and answering questions. And on other servers I moderate chat even if I am not staff.

How active can you be?: 6/7 days a week.

Past Staff Experience?:no :-:

Top 3 MC Skills: building, typing xD, redstonery

Top 3 Staff Skills(Can copy from MC Skills): well, I am or have never been staff on a server but I am pretty sure they would be: helping, answering, typing

Anything Else?: yes, I do not know why but every other server denies my requests and this sounds like the best server to apply for so it would be great if you could accept this!
12/23/2014 9:10 pm
-TylerPhillips-
banddboy's App
banddboys12IGN: BandDboys
Reason: I am really good with servers and love playing with people. I have dealt with hackers before and they were really good at hacking (one dude had 2,000 accounts!) I also really enjoy interacting with others as a staff member because I get to help them.
Experience: I have been co-owner on three servers, Head-Admin on 1, Admin on 4, Mod on 2, builder on 2, Chat-mod on 1.
What i would do if there were ever hackers: If hackers came to this server what i would do is i would /v and watch them so they couldn't ban me if they get op'ed. Then I would do /say BandDboys has left the game and then ban them.

Sincerely, BandDboys

P.S.: i am honored

Will you please make an app using the format we provided.
12/23/2014 9:06 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Neriocity
IGN: BandDboys
Reason: I am really good with servers and love playing with people. I have dealt with hackers before and they were really good at hacking (one dude had 2,000 accounts!) I also really enjoy interacting with others as a staff member because I get to help them.
Experience: I have been co-owner on three servers, Head-Admin on 1, Admin on 4, Mod on 2, builder on 2, Chat-mod on 1.
What i would do if there were ever hackers: If hackers came to this server what i would do is i would /v and watch them so they couldn't ban me if they get op'ed. Then I would do /say BandDboys has left the game and then ban them.

Sincerely, BandDboys

P.S.: i am honored
12/23/2014 9:00 pm
-TylerPhillips-
We are still looking for more Admins and mods for the server. Keep applying.
12/23/2014 4:05 am
-TylerPhillips-
We are still looking for more Admins and mods for the server. Keep applying.
12/23/2014 12:57 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
aceops23_Pixelmon
First Name: Spencer

IGN: aceops23

Age(Must be 14 and up): 16

Skype Name: [Private] PM me

What timezone are you in? UTC-06:00

Which server would you like to apply for? Skyblock and/or Prison

What rank would you like to apply for? Manager

How long have you played Minecraft?: Little over 2 years

Why do you want to be staff?: I want to become staff on your server because, I have a lot of free time that i don't know what to do with, if I become staff on your server I will be very active.

Why should we choose you to become staff? I have a large amount of experience in managing servers. I know every command and how to use it. I know how to keep the community peaceful. I work very well under difficult situations.

Are you experienced with plugins? I am familiar with most plugins, I am still trying to learn pex (Permissions EX)
What plugins are you most familiar with? The plugin I work with the best is group manager.

How active will you be?: I can be on for about 6-8 hours a day.

Past Staff Experience?: I have been staff multiple times on small, new servers. I have been a Moderator on HuskyPixelmon, I have been an Owner of my own hub server, I have been Head-Admin on a kit pvp server, I am currently Head-Admin/Co-Owner of a hubish kind of server, I am helper on a factions server as well.

Top 3 MC Skills: Building, Leading, helping other players
Top 3 Staff Skills(Can copy from MC Skills): I work very well under difficult situations. I am a hard-worker, If I am giving a task, I finish it as fast as I can. I am good at keeping the community calm.

Anything Else?: This is not an amazing application, but you will not regret hiring me to manage your server. Thank you for reading my application.
12/23/2014 12:11 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
istack0409
First Name:Zac
IGN:istack0409
Age(Must be 14 and up):15
Skype Name:istack0409
What timezone are you in?:Australian Eastern Time Zone (UTC+10:00)
Which server would you like to apply for?(Creative, Factions, Skyblock, or Prison):Factions
What rank would you like to apply for?Manager of Factions
How long have you played Minecraft?:5-6 years
Why do you want to be staff?:I am flexible I can adapt to change rather quickly. Saying if the server has some sort of drastically change in Factions I could adapt to what has happened and use it for the servers good. Saying if they added a different plugin with plots or something along the lines of that. I can help the players understand what has happened and what they can do to make this change one of the best that has ever happened.Right now I am great at Factions but I do want to amazing. I hope this will give me the chance to achieve my goals in the server. While I am staff I will try my best to learn more and more about Factions and the responsibilities that I have, you would say that I want to be a expert at handling problems. I am not a person that will be staff for like a month or two but I will be in it for the long run.
Why should we choose you to become staff?:I have rather a energetic and positive attitude, I understand that you (staff) would be looking for someone with a "can-do" attitude which is exactly what I have! If I have a problem that I either can't handle on my own or am not that qualified in answer it. I will answer the question the best that I can do and even better. If not I would report to someone with higher authority then me and both of us can solve what ever the problem is
Are you experienced with plugins?I am familiar with A lot of plugins and commands (being a admin of 2 other servers I think that's quite expected) I would say I know 75%-95% of commands
What plugins are you most familiar with?, groupmanager,Esstianls all of them, world-edit,disguisecraft,editnametag,chestshop
How active will you be?:I mainly get in on weekends and afternoons of weekdays. It is currently holidays for me therefore I will be able to stay on longer hours than many people.
Past Staff Experience?:Personally I have had a lot of experience being in staff for servers. I have put in effort to prevent accidents from occurring such as Griefing, Hacking, Misbehaviour, Cursing and plain odd people getting up to mischief. I have helped servers when being a part of staff as I am able to use my social skills in order to achieve a wider, happier community being brought together to play one of my favourite games
Top 3 MC Skills: Plugins,commands,Helping player- staff
Top 3 Staff Skills(Can copy from MC Skills): Communicating with staff, dealing with issues and more
Anything Else?:
12/23/2014 12:10 am
Level 32 : Artisan Grump
TheCreeperQueen
thetvking
TheCreeperQueen's Application
TheCreeperQueenFirst Name: Genevieve (call me Gen)
IGN: G3n3qu1s
Age(Must be 14 and up): Okay I know I'm not 14 but please consider (I'm almost 12 and really mature)
Skype Name: none can pm email if need be
What timezone are you in? Texas, USA
Which server would you like to apply for?(Creative, Factions, Skyblock, or Prison) wherever I'm needed, although you might need more help in Creative.
What rank would you like to apply for? Whatever I'm needed as.
How long have you played Minecraft?: A few years PE and PC since I got my laptop last June.
Why do you want to be staff?: I like helping servers.
Why should we choose you to become staff? I'm an excellent helper and can be trusted 100%.
Are you experienced with plugins? Very many and I can learn quicky
What plugins are you most familiar with? I'd say, I don't know it would be hard to say. Considering I'm familiar with soooo many.
How active will you be?: Mondays: Usually 2-3 hrs. Tuesdays: Usually 2-3 hrs. Wednsedays: Usually 3-4 (or 5) hrs. Thurs: Usually 2-3 hrs. Fridays: Usually 2-4 hrs.
Past Staff Experience?: Mod, Admin, HeadAdmin, Builder, Redstoner, StaffManager, Owner, Founder, Dev, CoOwner. (mostly due to promotions)
Top 3 MC Skills: Ideas, Chopping wood, fighting mobs.
Top 3 Staff Skills(Can copy from MC Skills): Good judgement, problem solver (very good) and I'm very trustworthy. (I usually notice when someone can't be trusted before hand and am able to warn owner. Usually owner won't listen and the person ends up griefing the server or hacking etc.)
Anything Else?: I am 100% trustworthy and I'm serious not joking around.

Thought so, thanks for reading.
12/23/2014 12:00 am
-TylerPhillips-
TheCreeperQueen's Application
TheCreeperQueenFirst Name: Genevieve (call me Gen)
Age(Must be 14 and up): Okay I know I'm not 14 but please consider (I'm almost 12 and really mature)
Which server would you like to apply for?(Creative, Factions, Skyblock, or Prison) wherever I'm needed, although you might need more help in Creative.
How long have you played Minecraft?: A few years PE and PC since I got my laptop last June.
Why should we choose you to become staff? I'm an excellent helper and can be trusted 100%.
What plugins are you most familiar with? I'd say, I don't know it would be hard to say. Considering I'm familiar with soooo many.
How active will you be?: Mondays: Usually 2-3 hrs. Tuesdays: Usually 2-3 hrs. Wednsedays: Usually 3-4 (or 5) hrs. Thurs: Usually 2-3 hrs. Fridays: Usually 2-4 hrs.
Past Staff Experience?: Mod, Admin, HeadAdmin, Builder, Redstoner, StaffManager, Owner, Founder, Dev, CoOwner. (mostly due to promotions)
Top 3 Staff Skills(Can copy from MC Skills): Good judgement, problem solver (very good) and I'm very trustworthy. (I usually notice when someone can't be trusted before hand and am able to warn owner. Usually owner won't listen and the person ends up griefing the server or hacking etc.)

12/22/2014 11:58 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ItzCazy
First Name: Ross
IGN: adopted_tofu12
Skype Name: adoptedtofu12 (if i am accepted or denied please contact me through skype)
What time zone are you in? US central time
Which server would you like to apply for? (Creative, Skyblock, Factions or Prison) Factions or prison
What rank are you applying for? Mod or helper
How long have you played Minecraft?: 4 years
Why do you want to be staff?: because I love helping others and playing minecraft!
Why should we accept you to become staff on this server? I have good communication skills as in im good at creating a good compromise for problems and i will be active on the server a lot
How active can you be?: at least 5 times a week
Past Staff Experience?: I've worked with a couple of servers in the past as an admin, and a mod twice
Top 3 MC Skills: building, farming, creativity
Top 3 Staff Skills(Can copy from MC Skills): fun, understanding, and can be reasonable depending on the situation
Anything Else?: I also have a youtube channel so when im not on that is what i will be doing in my time! youtube: http://goo.gl/QM2ntx
12/22/2014 11:55 pm
-TylerPhillips-
Johnanater's Application
JohnanaterFirst Name: Johnathon
IGN: Johnanater
Skype Name: I'll PM you
Which server would you like to apply for?
Your choice, whatever's avaible

Admin

March, 2011

I am very loyal, responsible, honest, trustworthy, innovative, creative and impartial. I have been redstone engineer on multiple servers. The truth is, that I don't apply to servers so I can play on them in creative and so that I can just help; I apply to work on servers so I may actually WORK to benefit the server. To help others, keep justice and balance, and work in whatever area I can.

I've been staff on a lot of servers. I can help with plugins and such. Just look ^

Yes. I've coded InfiniteDispenser2

Essentials, WorldEdit, WorldGuard, GroupManager, PermissionsEx, CoreProtect, LogBlock. If I don't get it, I'll learn it!

How active will you be?:
Over Winter Break, a lot. Over the weekdays I'll be on mostly from 5pm-8pm. (Pacific Time). Weekends, most of the day

Past Staff Experience?:
Yep.

Top 3 MC Skills:
Redstone
PvP
Plugins (I can do mostly anything with plugins)

Plugins
Watching for hackers
Just bein' nice

Anything Else?:
I have a YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperJohnanater

I can do almost anything with a plugin.

I own a server. It's not popular but I'm trying to start it up. It has factions, freebuild, minigames, (Planned Prison),

Thanks for reading!

Sorry but this application has been denied.
12/22/2014 11:45 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Grump
TheCreeperQueen
First Name: Genevieve (call me Gen)
12/22/2014 11:34 pm
-TylerPhillips-
SneakyDino's Application
SneakyDinoFirst Name: Jordan

IGN: SneakyDino

Skype Name: sneaky.dino

Which server would you like to apply for?(Creative, Factions, Skyblock, or Prison) Skyblock

How long have you played Minecraft?: Since Mid-2012

Why do you want to be staff?: I want to help to create a unique experience for all the minecrafters on the server, so that everyone can have a good time online.

Why should we choose you to become staff? Because I have experience in planning events in my school and club.

Are you experienced with plugins? No. But I can learn fast if required.

What plugins are you most familiar with? I have used the Essentials plugin before.

How active will you be?: Almost daily.

Past Staff Experience?: No, but I wish to start somewhere.

Top 3 MC Skills: Building, Landscaping, Planning.

Top 3 Staff Skills(Can copy from MC Skills): Event Planning, Mediator (For resolving arguments), Good sense of Judgement.

Anything Else?: No.

Thank You for your time.
-SneakyDino

Sorry, But this application has been Denied.
12/22/2014 11:14 pm
-TylerPhillips-
Grim_Reaper19's Application
Grim_Reaper19First Name: Jordan

IGN: Grim_Reaper19

Skype Name: jordan.collins37

Which server would you like to apply for? Factions and Prison

What rank would you like to apply for? Admin

How long have you played Minecraft?: Since 2009 or 2010

Why do you want to be staff?: I want to be staff so i can help out with the server
when you are not on and help building stuff that your server needs.

Why should we choose you to become staff?You should choose me because i am a very trustful person and I'm also very experienced. I will advertise and make videos for your server if you ever wanted me to. I'm also a nice, fun, and funny guys that loves to help server out and help them grow.

Are you experienced with plugins? Yes

What plugins are you most familiar with? CoreProtect, Essentials, Groupmanager, PermisionsEx

How active will you be?: I will be on 2-3 hours or more a day!

Past Staff Experience?: I have owned my own server before and i have been almost every on other servers.

Top 3 MC Skills: Helping, Building, Mining

Top 3 Staff Skills(Can copy from MC Skills): Helping people, Building spawns and hub, and good at dealing with hackers, and spammers.

Anything Else?: I'm a very trustful person you can trust me.

Sorry but this application has been Denied.
12/22/2014 10:47 pm
-TylerPhillips-
Uneditedship8 Application
Uneditedship8First Name: Jake
IGN: UneditedShip8
Skype Name: uneditedship8 "Will show as UHAX"
Factions server

How long have you played Minecraft?: Over 4 years
Why do you want to be staff?: To be quite honest i want to be staff due to the fact of my own server being shut down. "Reason: Did not have the money for Gas and basic needs to keep a WELL RUNNING server up."
Why should we accept you to become staff on this server? There is no particular reason for you to except me. I believe i can help the server with just being on all the time.
How active can you be?: Most likely 7 hours a day.
Past Staff Experience?: Server Owner (had many servers), Server Developer, Server Admin
Top 3 MC Skills: Coding, building, watching
Top 3 Staff Skills(Can copy from MC Skills): Watching, Coding, building
Anything Else?: Not really.
Thank you for taking your time to read this

Sorry, But you have been Denied.
12/22/2014 9:41 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
MineCoder101
Click to reveal
First Name: Samuel
IGN: MineCoder101
Age(Must be 14 and up): 18
Skype Name: Kaos_Bass
What timezone are you in? AEDT
Which server would you like to apply for?(Creative, Factions, Skyblock, or Prison) All / Any
What rank would you like to apply for? Manager / Admin
How long have you played Minecraft?: I have been playing Minecraft since November 24, 2011 (The 1.0.1 Server update)
Why do you want to be staff?: I would like to be staff because I feel I am a responsible person and I would like to be able to help your server succeed.
Why should we choose you to become staff? Really their is no reason why I should be staff and someone else shouldn't but I would love to be able to help out on your server, to see your server grow. I believe that if you chose me to become staff member you will agree that you made the right choice.
What plugins are you most familiar with? Ehhh, I can really not say one or another, I have in the past made my own plugins but I am looking to not get into that as much this time around.
How active will you be?: put it this way, I only sleep from 3AM - 10AM any time other than that I can be on.
Past Staff Experience?: I have had my own server a while ago and I have alot of experience being an Administrator not just on Minecraft.
Top 3 MC Skills: Redstone, Building, Talking... (I talk alot in game)
Top 3 Staff Skills(Can copy from MC Skills): Plugin configuration, Moderation of chat, Yelling at staff members to do their job better.
Anything Else?: Hmmm not that I can think of other than it would be an honour to be an administrator on your server.
12/22/2014 9:32 pm
ItsJorden
Disclaimer: Anyone named Jordan will sadly have to change their name. . .
12/22/2014 9:20 pm
-TylerPhillips-
Johnanater's Application
JohnanaterFirst Name: Johnathon

Admin

March, 2011

I am very loyal, responsible, honest, trustworthy, innovative, creative and impartial. I have been redstone engineer on multiple servers. The truth is, that I don't apply to servers so I can play on them in creative and so that I can just help; I apply to work on servers so I may actually WORK to benefit the server. To help others, keep justice and balance, and work in whatever area I can.

I've been staff on a lot of servers. I can help with plugins and such. Just look ^

Essentials, WorldEdit, WorldGuard, GroupManager, PermissionsEx, CoreProtect, LogBlock. If I don't get it, I'll learn it!

How active will you be?:
Over Winter Break, a lot. Over the weekdays I'll be on mostly from 5pm-8pm. (Pacific Time). Weekends, most of the day

Past Staff Experience?:
Yep.

Top 3 MC Skills:
Redstone
PvP

Plugins
Watching for hackers
Just bein' nice

Anything Else?:

I own a server. It's not popular but I'm trying to start it up. It has factions, freebuild, minigames, (Planned Prison),

Thanks for reading!

Can you message me your skype so I can ask you some questions pelase?
12/22/2014 9:16 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
SneakyDino
First Name: Jordan

IGN: SneakyDino

Skype Name: sneaky.dino

Which server would you like to apply for?(Creative, Factions, Skyblock, or Prison) Skyblock

How long have you played Minecraft?: Since Mid-2012

Why do you want to be staff?: I want to help to create a unique experience for all the minecrafters on the server, so that everyone can have a good time online.

Why should we choose you to become staff? Because I have experience in planning events in my school and club.

Are you experienced with plugins? No. But I can learn fast if required.

What plugins are you most familiar with? I have used the Essentials plugin before.

How active will you be?: Almost daily.

Past Staff Experience?: No, but I wish to start somewhere.

Top 3 MC Skills: Building, Landscaping, Planning.

Top 3 Staff Skills(Can copy from MC Skills): Event Planning, Mediator (For resolving arguments), Good sense of Judgement.

Anything Else?: No.

Thank You for your time.
-SneakyDino
12/22/2014 9:15 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
LyonJenkins
First Name: Lyon

IGN: jedimaster221

Skype Name: jedimaster2212 (Yes with a 2 on the end)

Which server would you like to apply for? (Creative, Skyblock, Factions or Prison): I would liketo apply for Prison.

What rank are you applying for? Sr.Mod or Mod.

How long have you played Minecraft?: For about 2-3 years.

Why do you want to be staff?: Well I want to be staff because I've been bored for a while and I wanted to help people. Helping people is fun for me. I've always just enjoyed helping people. So I decided if I became staff I can do them both.

Why should we accept you to become staff on this server? Well I'm very mature for my age, I'm nice, I'm responsible, and most important helpful.
How active can you be?: I can be one 1 hour ATLEAST a day but most of the times more than that.

Past Staff Experience?: Owner(3), Co-Owner(2), Head-Admin(2), Admin(2), Head-Mod(3), Mod(4), Helper(2).

Top 3 MC Skills: I've very good at Prison, I can rank up quite quickly. I am very efficient with Group Manager. I'm also a very good survivalist.

Top 3 Staff Skills(Can copy from MC Skills): I am very efficient with Group Manager. I can learn plugins easily and fast. I can learn configs easily and fast too.

Anything Else?: Well I'm in the 6th Grade, I'm in Band, and I hope I get accepted!
12/22/2014 9:12 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
potatopoat2

IGN: Grim_Reaper19

Skype Name: jordan.collins37

Which server would you like to apply for? Factions and Prison

What rank would you like to apply for? Admin

How long have you played Minecraft?: Since 2009 or 2010

Why do you want to be staff?: I want to be staff so i can help out with the server
when you are not on and help building stuff that your server needs.

Why should we choose you to become staff?You should choose me because i am a very trustful person and I'm also very experienced. I will advertise and make videos for your server if you ever wanted me to. I'm also a nice, fun, and funny guys that loves to help server out and help them grow.

What plugins are you most familiar with? CoreProtect, Essentials, Groupmanager, PermisionsEx

How active will you be?: I will be on 2-3 hours or more a day!

Past Staff Experience?: I have owned my own server before and i have been almost every on other servers.

Top 3 MC Skills: Helping, Building, Mining

Top 3 Staff Skills(Can copy from MC Skills): Helping people, Building spawns and hub, and good at dealing with hackers, and spammers.

Anything Else?: I'm a very trustful person you can trust me.
12/22/2014 8:59 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Taco
Johnanater
First Name: Johnathon

Admin

March, 2011

How active will you be?:

Past Staff Experience?:
Yep.

Top 3 MC Skills:
Redstone
PvP

Plugins
Watching for hackers
Just bein' nice

Anything Else?:

Thanks for reading!
12/22/2014 8:50 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Uneditedship8
First Name: Jake
IGN: UneditedShip8
Skype Name: uneditedship8 "Will show as UHAX"
Factions server

How long have you played Minecraft?: Over 4 years
Why do you want to be staff?: To be quite honest i want to be staff due to the fact of my own server being shut down. "Reason: Did not have the money for Gas and basic needs to keep a WELL RUNNING server up."
Why should we accept you to become staff on this server? There is no particular reason for you to except me. I believe i can help the server with just being on all the time.
How active can you be?: Most likely 7 hours a day.
Past Staff Experience?: Server Owner (had many servers), Server Developer, Server Admin
Top 3 MC Skills: Coding, building, watching
Top 3 Staff Skills(Can copy from MC Skills): Watching, Coding, building
Anything Else?: Not really.
Thank you for taking your time to read this
12/22/2014 8:42 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
ze2026
Hey i got accepted but you never answered?>
12/22/2014 8:41 pm
ItsJorden
IGN: ItsJorden
Age(13 and up): 15
Skype Name: itsjordenlolz
How long have you played Minecraft?: 2 years
Why do you want to be staff?: I would like to use my time wisely and invest it in someone who needs it.
How active are you?: I can be active as long as needed.
Past Staff Experience?: Owner on my Custom Servers, Moderator on Mineplex for 2 months before retiring due to School.
Can you make your own plugins?: Yes, however I do not personally like making huge ones.
5 Favorite Plugins?: GroupManager, CoreProtect, Dominate (Personally Made), Hub (Also Mine) and AdvancedTabList
Are you familiar with the gamemodes listed above?: Yes
How so?(1-10): 9
Top 3 Staff Skills: Moderating Chat, Configuring, and Customizeing pre-made plugins (aka I can edit plugins that are on CraftBukkit .
Anything Else?: I thank you for taking the time to look at this and hope you get this server off the ground.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome