New server!! (Prison) [Staff neded]

Hero_Brine's Avatar Hero_Brine7/13/14 6:45 pm
7/13/2014 8:46 pm
iNinjaFTW's Avatar iNinjaFTW
Hello fellow minecraftians.
I am here to announce that theres a new server out there looking for staff!!
And you, yes you have a chance to be a part of it.

Join here:
Its really simple.

Just be yourself and not lie to us.

Copy this and fill it in:
*= must need
English knowledge is mandatory

Name(optional):
IGN*:
Age*(May be approximately):
How long have you been playing Minecraft*?:
Why do we need you?*:
Why do you think your "special":
What rank do you preffer to be?*:
Building skill?(1-10)*
Maturity(1-10)*
Skype? Yes or no*

If you have aplied your review will be seen as soon as possible.

-Thanks Hero.
Hero_Brine
Level 10 : Journeyman Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/13/2014 8:46 pm
Level 1 : New Network
iNinjaFTW
Name(optional): Mike
IGN*: iBudderking
Age*(May be approximately): 13 1/2
How long have you been playing Minecraft*?: 3 years
Why do we need you?*: I feel that all servers have potential & that I feel I can be a part of it because I can provide services by enforcing the rules
& making sure that everyone has a fun time on your server.
Why do you think your "special": I can build & manage little server issues as in cussing racist jokes violent insults etc.
What rank do you preffer to be?*: Head-Mod or Admin preferably but if you want to test my trust you can set me as mid & let me work my way up, choose what is most comfortable for you
Building skill?(1-10)* 7
Maturity(1-10)* 10
Skype? Yes or no* yes: jaschrupp
07/13/2014 8:37 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
blazer157
Name(optional):Erick Lua
IGN*:blazer157
Age*(May be approximately):12
How long have you been playing Minecraft*?:Since 1.3.2
Why do we need you?*:I would really love to help you guys and make the server extra special to the prisoners who join.
Why do you think your "special":I'm not really special,I think of myself as most people.
What rank do you preffer to be?*:I'd prefer Trial Admin or Head moderator
Building skill?(1-10)*6/10
Maturity(1-10)*8/10
Skype? Yes or no*Yes,its Emperor Derpypikachu
07/13/2014 8:34 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
RunewardMinecraft21
bump
07/13/2014 8:26 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
ze2026
In Game Name (IGN):Zeus2026
Age (13+ Limit*):14

I would like Head-Admin, Co-Owner, Or Developer

Daily hours you can grant:8-11 hours

If you have used hacks:i have but that Was back when i Was 11 And i Was a noob at pvp.

What you can do to help us out:I can advertiste And help every player online,I am a great permissions/Bug fixer.By that it means that i can help fix bugs in kits,permissions,or plugins.I am a great community helper i love helping people in real life.I do alot of community service when i can but sometimes i do Minecraft community Service!I love helpin and i would love helping this great and awesome server!I am also taking some language classes so i can assist people and help them! Right now i know Spanish and English but i am Learning French/German so im ready to help out even more,I have worked with many servers and as i said i can fix alot of bugs,Ive fixed groupmanager bugs and permissionsex bugs ive also fixed the bug where the prefixes in chat dont appear,I also have a youtube account.I have 40 subscribers and im going to start doing a lets play in the legit factions server.The lets play should get alot of views and people online in this amazing server.I am also partnering with youtubers to make this huge channel so get ready for a massive player list Year!

Skype Name (If not known already):zeus21251

Staff history (Past ranks/Other servers):I have Been owner,CO-owner,mod,admin.helper,Head-Mod,,Head -admin,perms maker,kits maker.
I am Staff on:
Pixelmania
InfinityCraft
VendexPrison
SolidMineNetwork
AzuraNetwork
Etc.

Why do you think you should be staff:I think i should be staff because i am patient,smart,helpful,And i can do anything you tell me!I am a great helper as i said above and i love helping people,I am a very smart problem solving person and i can help in pretty much everything you ask me to do,I am great with permissions kits and setting up plugins so they work.!As i said ive also learned new languages and i am great at fixing bugs i am staff on those servers above and more i am experienced with bukkit,FTB,Technich and more!I am also very experienced with The consoles your host has and if i ever get console you can count on me not messsing this amazing server up.I am very trustworthy and i am learning how to make Applications for Phones Android/Ios/Windows 8 Phone i am also able to make games and i am one of the best in my coding game/App class!I am great at Making games so if you guys want a game to make you very popular i can make it,I can make it multiplayer,Singleplayer online and even make custom fonts and more with it!

Background information, about yourself:I have all pre-ap clases in School which are clases where you learn stuff one grade Higher than your grade.I have math,science,language arts,Computer Application[Which is coding games],Band,Social Studies all One Grade HIGHER! .I am one of the Pre-Ap students,You can only be Pre-Ap by getting a 5 or 4 in the fcat.I am also in A club that helps and does community service which will go in my hours for college .I am also a great speaker and a great speller i was close to win the spelling bee but I had an error which was very dissapointing but i still won the 2nd place trophy which wasnt to bad......I am also a great coder i have been on top of alot of contests and i am really great i am the top student/game maker in my class which is a big achievement since my class is full of great makers.I am really honored to be even posting this because I know not everyone gets accepted so i hope you liked this and if you didnt i wish you can consider me .I know i have 50% 50% chance of both and i know i can be accepted or not but i will keep playing this amazing server and keep trying all i can to finally reach your expectations.

Extra (More details, higher chance):I have alot of experience with most plugins of the servers you have And i am a great staff member that has played minecraft since alpha
07/13/2014 8:35 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
RunewardMinecraft21
Accepted get on server and we discuss the rank u get
07/13/2014 8:24 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ilovegames555
IGN*:ilovegames55
Age*(May be approximately):13
How long have you been playing Minecraft*?:since April of 2011
Why do we need you?*:im on all the time and i am good and bringing in more people plus I am experianced with being staff
Why do you think your "special": Im responsible and I like to have some fun but i know when to bring rules down, im reasonable and am great with other people. Also im on late so I can watch the late crowed
What rank do you preffer to be?*:Doesn't matter to me whatever you think is good for my application
Building skill?(1-10)* 7
Maturity(1-10)* 6, when i need to be i am
Skype? Yes or no): Yes i have skype msg me if you need it
07/13/2014 7:45 pm
Hero_Brine
Add me on Skype : MeTehPro
07/13/2014 7:32 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Manuluke1
Name(optional): Luke
IGN*: Manuluke
Age*(May be approximately): 15, 16 in august
How long have you been playing Minecraft*?: About 5 years ish
Why do we need you?*: You need me as I can help sort out any bugs, glitches that could be found and I am good with plugin perms.
Why do you think your "special": I think I am special and unique as I can handle with the stress and demand of assistance that people may require and I have been many different staff ranks on many different servers
What rank do you preffer to be?*: Admin or dev
Building skill?(1-10)* Not too good about 5-7
Maturity(1-10)* 9
Skype? Yes or no* Yes Manuluke.1

P.s Thanks for reading my app and ill look forward to speaking to you soon.
07/13/2014 7:08 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
ReptileDev
Name(optional): Chris
IGN*: ViperGamez
Age*(May be approximately): 14
How long have you been playing Minecraft*?: 3yrs+
Why do we need you?*: I think they you should accept me bacause im dedicated an hard working. I will try make sure that none of the donators make it unfair for the default players and that everyone is equal. I will also make srue that everyone is having fun and getting a long. I have multiple years in back end administration, so i do know what im doing when it comes to control panels and servers. I also have 3+ years in building and plugin config.
Why do you think your "special": Im mature and dedicated. I also have been studying coding and making software for 3+ years.
What rank do you prefer to be?*: Developer/Admin
Building skill?(1-10)* 10
Maturity(1-10)* 10
Skype? Yes or no* yes
07/13/2014 7:14 pm
Hero_Brine
. Trial admin. We already have a Dev.
07/13/2014 7:05 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Mage
CreeperOwnage
Name(optional): I would rather keep it private
IGN*: coolminer427
Age*(May be approximately): 14
How long have you been playing Minecraft*?: Currently 1.3 Years
Why do we need you?*: I would really like to offer you my help since Iam seeing the server Is lacking staff, I would help control the players [Stop tthe cussing etc..], Help the Admins/Owner with any Problem that they encounter and much much more.
Why do you think your "special":I really enjoy playing Minecraft and I love being in positions in which I can help out other plays and give back to the community. This position would grant me the ability to do just that. It's always a fantastic experience whenever I get on a server and the community is extremely respectful and courteous towards one another. It definitely makes the experience far more enjoyable. This can only be provided by staff members and their dedication to maintaining these qualities in the server and with the players that join. We all join Minecraft servers to have a fun time, whether it be in survival/creative worlds, PVP, mini-games etc...and creating an experience in which anyone can have fun, regardless of age, is extremely important. I believe I am qualified to do just that.
What rank do you preffer to be?*: I would prefer to be Mod Or an Admin Iam really fine with both.
Building skill?(1-10)* 7
Maturity(1-10)* 9.5
Skype? Yes or no* It's private Yes I do have Skype the name Is Minkies
07/13/2014 7:16 pm
Hero_Brine
Man nice app, I think you will get mod if not admin
07/13/2014 7:02 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
Elite_Ninja_21
IGN*: TamedCreeperMLG
Age*(May be approximately): 15
How long have you been playing Minecraft*?: 3 Years
Why do we need you?*: I'm Outgoing, Type 59 Words Per Minute, lways Know How To Handle A Problem, I have excellent grammar, and i'm a great at helping. Also, i can be on 7-8 hours a day
Why do you think your "special": I'm mature and i don't give up like other staff who don't like solving problems.
What rank do you preffer to be?*: Admin
Building skill?(1-10)* 7
Maturity(1-10)* 10
Skype? Yes or no* Yes, Elite_Ninja_21
07/13/2014 7:17 pm
Hero_Brine
Still discussing.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com