★★★New Server Recruitment★★★ -available Ranks At the moment

KJSP's Avatar KJSP7/29/13 10:18 am
1 emeralds 1.6k 86
5/9/2014 4:48 pm
KJSP's Avatar KJSP
Hey Guys,
I will be making a survial/pvp server and I will be needing some staff members to help me. If you are reading this now, apply! The worst that can happen is that you won't get the spot.

The following staff positions will be available:
Admin
PluginCoder,PluginManger
Co-Owner
Only limted time
--------------------------------------------------------------
Youtuber
Advertiser
Builder

The Staff Application-
What position are you aiming for?-
Age?-
Maturity Level-
Time Zone-
Skype-
Why should we except you?-
Previous experience?-
Any additional info?-

Builder: Application

Application:
Name:
In Game Name(IGN):
Why you should be a Builder(40 words min):
Previous Building Experiences:
Projects:
Other Skills:
Anything Else we should know about you:
KJSP
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/09/2014 4:48 pm
KJSP
A NEW SERVER WILL BE GO ONLINE VERY SOON!! PLS HURRY

Available Ranks At the moment

Co-Owner
Admin
PluginCoder,PluginManger
04/17/2014 10:21 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
BailyD
Add me on skype, "Baily.D"
04/17/2014 2:28 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Eatshit
What position are you aiming for?- Plugin Coder
Age?-
Maturity Level-
Time Zone-
Skype- Floodedclient37
Previous experience?- http://minehit.com/
Any additional info?- Not looking for staff, but could code any plugins that you might need.
04/17/2014 2:19 pm
KJSP
PLUGIN DEV NEEDED
03/14/2014 4:15 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Dragon
Elizuck15
The Staff Application-

What position are you aiming for?- Co-Owner

Age?-15

Maturity Level-7/10

Time Zone-6+

Skype-elishaz98

Why should we except you?-Because I am in 9th grade, my class schedule is flexible this enables me to monitor people from other time zones where it may not necessarily be day time for them. I am friendly and try to get along with anyone that I meet. While I sometimes act silly, I can and will be serious when I have to. I read the chat a lot and try to help out people who have questions. I understand that sometimes people can get frustrated when they ask questions and don't get any answers back because others are too busy or it gets lost in the flood of conversations due to something big like an event going on. My idea would be to try and address their questions as soon as possible to reduce the amount of spam/capslock frustration that people seem to do as a result of being ignored. Although even before this app when I try to answer their questions, sometimes they don't seem to notice me. Therefore, I hope the new color that comes with being Staff will help my answers stand out more so that people feel welcomed rather than ignored. I have many friends of different ethnic backgrounds and having experienced racism myself, I do not tolerate people who are racist against one another.While I am Jewish, I keep an open mind and I respect all religions, so I do not appreciate people who bash on others' religious beliefs either. I dislike it when people are mean or disrespectful to others and hope that by being Staff I can reduce this so that this server can run peacefully.I keep calm when there are issues going on. When I'm being asked questions I answer them with a fast and reasoning answer. I try to make the server as clean from frustrated and swearing people by reasoning/talking them out of it. So why pick me? Because I know how to deal with trouble makers. I know how to keep everything calm. I know what to do when times are tough.

Previous experience?-I own 5 servers and admins on most servers i apply for and I recently go co-owner on RomanPVP(PROOF= http://romanpvpserver.enjin.com/home ) I am also admin on MCUniverse (PROOF= ask ci833508, or student4001243 on Skype) and an admin on draconian (Sorry no proof)

Any additional info?-I got nothing else to say. All you need is above me.
03/14/2014 3:55 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
G0sick
Looks like this post is pretty old, but I'll throw in an app just in case. Feel free to delete mine if you're no longer accepting!

Applying for: I will accept any position you feel I am suited for from my given application.

Minecraft Username: Irapepickles - Don't mind the name, it was not the one chosen by me.

Name : Just call me Celi.

Timezone : GMT +5

Your age: 21

Shared account: No

Years Played MC: Three or four years I believe.

Player A accuses Player B of hacking what do you do: I first ask player A if he has any proof of hacking (screenshot, other) and then review the proof if he/she can provide it. If not, I will check logs for possible anti-hack packets, or keep a very close eye on player B.

A player hacks right in front of you but uses the excuse "we must be lagging" what do you do: I first turn on my recording, just in case it happens again. I then review all logs for anti-hack warnings. Once that is finished, I will report him to a higher ranking staff member. I would then either temp-ban him for a short duration if the hack was serious, or go into vanish and survey him if it was minor.

Why you want to join us: I have been a bit tied up recently, so I’ve been away from the gamer world for a bit. I finally got my time back, so I’ve been looking to get back into the world of server staff.

What you like to build: My favorite building style is pixel art, Modern Buildings, and natural/decayed builds.

Previous Experience: I have been Owner on two servers before I enrolled in college. My administrator career has been a bit more involved though. I've been admin on five or six servers, though I decided to step down from my position due to certain circumstances.

Time you can devote to the server PER DAY: During Weekends, I will be available from about 11:30am - 12:00am. On Weekdays, I will usually be available from 3:00pm - 11:00pm.

Special Skills: I'm not sure if I have any 'special' skills worth telling that would prove of any use to you. I am currently enrolled in college studying computer graphics and animation. Once graduated I plan to work with my elder sister in Japan.

Plugin knowledge: I have extensive knowledge is dealing with plugins. Due to my long history of staff positions, I have learned to use almost every popular plugin. CoreProtect being my favorite. I am quick to learn new ones.

What can you bring to the server: I can offer my extensive knowledge as a staff member. Since I work a a day-care, I am very good at dealing with your average Minecrafter, and am quick to handle problems or questions.

Handicaps/Hangups: My biggest pet peeve is stubbornness. I cannot stand people who do not know when to admit that they are wrong. I also dislike leader figures, whom do not listen to their followers. A leader can never truly grow until he/she has learned humility. I work best with peers who are team players, and are willing to try new ideas which have been presented by other staff members.

Anything Else You'd Like to Make Known: I’m a bit (a lot) of an Otaku. I try not to let that bother people’s personal preference though.

Sorry for the extra stuff, just wanted to get it all out there. This is a pre-made draft of an application I already typed up. I only edited it to your specifications!
03/14/2014 3:06 pm
KJSP
bump
03/02/2014 8:17 am
KJSP
yep
03/01/2014 11:39 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Button Pusher
Officerkit
What position are you aiming for?-Mod or higher.
Age?-13
Maturity Level-8
Time Zone-CNTRL
Skype-I don't have one, contact me @ minecraftkoolkats@gmail.com
Why should we except you?-I am a very trustworthy person but I don't like pvp, griefing, raiding or stealing.
Previous experience?-Every single rank you know but Dev
Any additional info?-I don't like factions or pvp.
Per chance will there be a nopvp world?
03/01/2014 11:33 am
KJSP
BUMP
02/01/2014 6:34 pm
Level 1 : New Network
mamalama999
The Staff Application-
What position are you aiming for?- Plugin Manager Or Plugin Coder
Age?- 14
Maturity Level- 9 out of 10
Time Zone- Atlantic Time (Canada)
Skype- VelocityGaming12
Why should we except you?- I am pretty good at managing plugins and have done them before for Owners that knew nothing about them. I know how to do GroupManager and a lot of others.
Previous experience?- I have done this on 3 other servers before and it worked great and was easy and would love to do it again.
Any additional info?- I would love to help you out and hope I make it. The only thing I don't have is a mic so I can't talk in skype calls.
02/01/2014 5:53 pm
KJSP
KJSPHey Guys,
I will be making a survial/pvp server and I will be needing some staff members to help me. If you are reading this now, apply! The worst that can happen is that you won't get the spot.

Admin
PluginCoder,PluginManger
Co-Owner
Only limted time
Youtuber
Advertiser
Builder

The Staff Application-
Age?-
Maturity Level-
Time Zone-
Skype-
Previous experience?-
Any additional info?-

Application:
Name:
In Game Name(IGN):
Why you should be a Builder(40 words min):
Previous Building Experiences:
Projects:
Other Skills:
02/01/2014 1:41 pm
KJSP
Hi Guys We need staff Fast Hurry !
12/28/2013 3:53 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
MagnemiteMaster
KJSPHey Guys,

Admin
PluginCoder,PluginManger
Youtuber
Advertiser
Builder

The Staff Application-
Age?-
Maturity Level-
Time Zone-
Skype-
Previous experience?-
Any additional info?-

Application:
Name: Ty
In Game Name(IGN): DCman145
Why you should be a Builder(40 words min): I like to build all the time. I constantly try to come up with new building ideas. Even helped build 5 or 6 servers. I'm good with interior designing, too.
Previous Building Experiences: Parkour map, desinging, etc.
Projects: Interior of spawn, and parkour map.
Best Builds that you've done: Parkour map.
Other Skills: Comedy.
12/28/2013 3:51 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Surfboy Inc
What position are you aiming for?- moderator or better
Age?-11
Maturity Level-4/5
Time Zone-central zone USA
Skype-goldenmario11
Why should we except you?-because you need staff and people to keep everyone in order
Previous experience?-I built a spawn for a server
Any additional info?-None
12/28/2013 3:37 pm
epicssboom
The Staff Application-
What position are you aiming for?- Mod or admin
Age?-13
Maturity Level-9/10
Time Zone-easterny (NY)
Skype-Edgarboy10
Why should we except you?-I think I should have this position because I am a very good builder and I always enforce the rules on players.I will dedicate myself to this server and enjoy it! I will try to make this server the best as possible and make it fun for others. I hope I get this position!
Previous experience?-Dective on nethercraft, 2 times mod,one time admin
Any additional info?- I play most of the time and I am honest, funny, and hardworking. I can be really serious at times, but I can joke around to. I am mature about most things and can take someone serious.
12/28/2013 12:37 pm
KJSP
Add me on Skype
12/28/2013 1:25 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
kekekekekekekekekeke
Me?
12/28/2013 7:48 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
kekekekekekekekekeke
The Staff Application-
What position are you aiming for?- Plugin coder or Plugin Manager
Age?- 13
Maturity Level-6/10 if 1 was like a 3 year old and 10 was like Obama im 6
Time Zone- GMT +0
Skype-I will say if accepted(Dont want everyone else seeing it)
Why should we except you?-Because i am experienced at coding and minecraft servers as i have had my own and made plugins etc for it
Previous experience?- I have made a plugin and made mods and i can also manage config's really good and i can put hours into it
Any additional info?- No, but please accept me
12/28/2013 7:01 am
KJSP
Bump!
12/24/2013 1:21 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
iiObliviousii
The Staff Application-

What position are you aiming for?- Moderator/Administrator

Age?- 13

Maturity Level- 8/10 (Everyone has their moments xD)

Time Zone- Canada. Eastern.

Skype- N/A If so i'll send out my email/steam account.

Why should we except you?-Through the years experiencing servers and how they run, learning new things, plugins ect I want to put my skills to good use towards your server, helping, monitoring for problems, building spawns, mini games ect. I want to dedicate myself and my time to this server to help as much as I can through the years, encouraging voting and new players to join everyday. Becoming a part of your staff team would be a great deal to me and I'll put my best work towards the server as a staff member. Again with some of my past experience I'll work my butt off to help gain new players everyday, advertise, vote, manage problems, new ideas/activities, interact with the players, Attending the newbies on the server, and with my building skills I'll do my best to make your buildings amazing.

Previous experience?-Advertiser (4) Builder (3), Mod (5), Admin (2), Co-Owner (1)
With some past experience I want to share my Ideas, thoughts, creativity, and abilities throughout this server, help it grow and make it as fun as possible for everyone. I love working with everyone and monitoring the activity happening in the server.

Any additional info?-Even though i'm a girl, I'm a good problem solver, creative, pretty smart when it comes to minecraft ideas and helping the server I am currently working with grow. I love having fun and interacting with the members and staff everyday. I'm very dedicated to my position as a staff member, I will make sure that your server will make great progress as we progress through the years. I hope you consider me to your staff team in the future.

Thanks.
~iiObliviousii
12/24/2013 9:21 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
michaeloreilly
What position are you aiming for?- Admin or Head-Mod

Age?- 15

Maturity Level-Honestly 9/10 because who doesn't like to have fun at times but when it comes down to whose following the rules and who isn't im extremely serious

Time Zone- eastern

Skype- AdminRedstone
Why should we except you?- I believe I am suitable for the Admin postion because of my good character, personality, experiance, maturity, and my kindness. I am a clean person, in the sense that I never, and will never, cuss in global chat, ally chat, and/or clan chat. I am a mature individual that is always willing to devote all of my time to help theCitizens with any questions they have. I have gone through the prestige system and prison, so I am well aware of all of the information needed in prison servers, and will help anyone in need of assistance. I am a kind and respectful person in the community who would love to take the extra step into helping others at anytime at all in the community.At the moment, whenever someone has a question about the commands and how they work, or the location of places, I am more than glad to help via global chat. People have told me I was "mini-modding", but the truth is, it is just my good nature of helping people with their problems. I believe this characteristic that I possess is an important one if I am to take up the role as admin.I am a fairly quick typer, so I am capable of responding to others in a moments notice. I believe this too is an important trait of a Head Admin that I possess.I am aware of all rules, and I understand muted offenses, such as Foreign Language, Cussing, Spam, Staff Disrespect, etc. I am also knowledgable of the ban offenses, such as advertising other servers, racism, and major spam. I am fully aware in the /mute and /warn commands and will most certainly not abuse this power if I am to be accepted as Admin.Although I might not have experiance moderating on different servers, I will act respectfully, honestly, and responsibly if accepted as Admin. I have expressed my kindness, generosity, and good will to my peers in and out.I will be a great asset to the staff, in my opinion, and will help out with questions/concerns, and any help in general. I am as active on these forums compared to my playing time on the server. I will portray the same kind, helpful, respectful traits on these forums as well, as I do already. Because I am a pretty experianced player.Im a really fun loving, hilarious dude that will not only bring all of my knowledge into chat, but as well as crack a few jokes along the way. Im a great guy in general, and I wish to contribute more to this server

Previous experience?-
I also have tons and tons of experience of being staff on other server for ex. Admin on SolidCraft and TechnoPvp.net Head-STaff on AmbushPvP- Also I used to run my very own 1.2.5 server but It closed.

Any additional info?- Just like to say thank you for giving me a chance

thank You
AdminRedstone
12/24/2013 7:36 am
FAMILYMONSTER
What position are you aiming for?- Admin
Age?- 15
Maturity Level- 10/10
Time Zone- GMT Ireland
Skype- cormacobrien2002
Previous experience?- Promoted from SrAdmin to Owner on GhostMansion also used to be Moderators on a few other servers but closed down due to lack of donations :/
Any additional info?-

Name: Cormac O'Brien

Your Minecraft IGN: FAMILYMONSTER

Where are you located (Timezone): I am located in Dublin, Ireland. My time-zone is GMT

Do you speak any other languages fluently? [Optional]: No I do not, but learning many languages.

Have you ever been banned on a server? (If yes, please explain):
No I have never been banned on a server before and wishing in the future to never be banned.

Past experience:
• Defiance
I was an Administrator (after being promoted from being a Moderator) on a survival server named Defiance. Although my friend was the owner, I earned the rank myself. The server allowed me to gain moderation experience. I did everything associated with kicks, mutes, and bans. Sadly, the owner was forced to close the server due to the lack of donations.

Also owned a server before.
[SirAdmin]on GhotsCraft website: http://www.ghostplayzzz.enjin.com/forum ... m/17523496

How would you punish people for breaking the rules?: I have wrote this small thing on what I would do if a player did something like this.

A user calls another by a racial slur
Personally I would say "Please stop". Then if they did not listen I would say it one more time. If the other user is saying back to the same user that started it I would punish the user that started it because I can understand the user who got called bad words feelings for the attention for replying back to the user who started it. If that user said it the third time I would just kick him from the server. The user join's back in and does the same thing I ban him depends on what he said. The bans would be 1 day(s) 2 days(s) or maybe a week if I get permission from the Owner of the server depending on the situation. Of both of them are calling each other bad things I would do the same to the other person who talked back to the user who started it.

A user makes homophobic remarks
If a user makes homophobic first of all I would say this is not appropriate for the server. Some children play Minecraft and what would there parents say if they start using the terms "You're Gay", Or some thing to his/her mom they would say Minecraft hmmmm, nope my child if not playing on that server or not the game because just one!! Person ruined it for the child and which makes you a bad influence. So if a user does say homophobic I cannot stand that I would just kick them. Second time they join the server and say something homophobic I would just ban them for a day or two, matters what they said in chat. To someone specific or to everyone.

A user is accused of hacking
If a player is accused of hacking I would stay calm and say do you have proof? If they said "Yes" I would say Send it to me on something like Skype or I would Pm them and say "If you see it again Screen Shot it or Record it". The user can post it on the forums or just directly go to any staff member available I would perfer the Owner in this if he's on I would contact him? But if I did found out he really was hacking I would just ban him because it's not fair for someone hacking and getting items by cheating and the true people get there resources by skill and hard work and the person who was hacking I would ban them because I cannot trust them because 99% chance that they would use it again. Ban them for about 5 days depends on the type of hacks Xray mod 1 week, Fly 1 week, Nodus any other hacked client I would contact the owner if the case is very intense or important because the user may get banned permanently.

A user spams chat 12 times with a link to their own server
I would say in caps for "NO ADVERTISING" just once because I know that other players might go to that server so I would just say please leave the server or get banned if you spam you're server again because this server is not for you to spam so you can steal our players that's not fair. Then if he refuses I just simply ban him for his misusing the right for him playing on the server. If you want to advertise go on some other server not this one so I'd ban him simple. Advertising is not a joke if someone wants to advertise go advertise somewhere else.

Why do you believe you are you qualified to be a moderator?: I believe I am qualified to become Moderator because i'm a mature players who enjoys helping out players when they are stuck. I would spend allot of time just on the server and helping all players out when they need it. I would always answer a question from any user. I am experienced what it is like being an Owner/Admin on a big server like this. It's not easy but if you pick me I feel that I could make is much easier. If I am selected for Moderator I am willing to resign from my rank on other server so that I could spend more time on this server.

Do you have the ability to record?: Currently right now I don't reason for this is because my usb port that I have for my mic isn't working to good. After Christmas hopefully I will have my new computer so I will be able to record.

Do you own a microphone?: Yes I have my own microphone which is in good condition.

Do you have access to Teamspeak 3?: Yes I have complete access to Teamspeak3.

How much time will you spend on the server everyday (make it realistic): On average I could spend up to 3-4 hours a day. But on weekends I could extend.

My experience: I have lots of experience when it comes to staff, having owned my own server which was very popular ip:lobbacraft.iminecraft.se, aswell as being staff on many servers and even Co-Owner on many servers, I am very good with your server plugins and can really help out with the server I know what to do when I see rule breakers..Punish them.

What I will do as staff: I will keep your server clean with no spammers, no hackers and make sure everyone is having fun and not feeling abused by any other players, i'll make sure everyone follows your designated server rules and respects them, I am very good at finding and catching hackers which is a big bonus to all Legit players I know what to do when there's a close call.

Why pick me? (Other info): I do not abuse my power and I will mostly be in PvP and many Mini-Games playing legitly on your server I do not give out items and I do not admin abuse as that's just wrong and promotes the wrong sort of atmosphere on your server.
ALSO: I have descent grammar and I try my best to do good and be nice to players. I'll never hesitate to help a player if they are confused, and I will always follow rules and i WILL pick favorites, BUT I will ban them if they go against rules and I have permission
I think you should pick me because we have much experience and lots
to offer. I am always fair to the players and take their suggestions
into consideration. After talking it up with someone of a higher rank of
course (co-owner/owner). Because I am so fair I am highly loved by
the community. I also hate hackers with a burning passion. If caught
hacking they will be kicked and sent with a warning. If caught again,
they will be kicked and sent to a person with higher rank. I also tend
to stay very active as we both are on ALL the time after school. I also
tend to meet your expectations and would love to do anything at your
command.

Why Would I Like To Be Moderator: Well, Of Course There Are Many Reasons. But Lets Cut To The Chase. Anyway, Owning A Server Is Not Easy! And I Realize That, With All those people swarming you and messaging you asking random questions over and over again. To Tell you the truth, it gets pretty annoying. But If You Allowed Me To Be Mod. I Dont want you to worry about a thing. I will first off, get people to ask me all the questions and you can sit back, relax, and drink a cup of juice while eating chips. Anyway, I feel like your server has a lot of potential and it could be even bigger than it already is. Thank You!

My Prior Experiences: Well, I Actually Have A LOT of Experience. Let me Explain, I Am A PRO at Plugins. By Pro I Mean I can help you with a plugin that I do not even know. Group-Manager Is My Strongest plugin point and I can help you with any type of group manager problem that you have. If You have any plugin problems, Please feel free to ask me anything you please. Anyway, Please keep My Experience in consideration especially since it is one of the main parts of an application! =D

What would I do if I got Moderator:
I would try my best on helping out the community and with the more abilities/powers I get, I will use them wisely and not abuse them. I would also be able to help out the community much more then my state right now, making them have more fun and not have to worry about people cheating. This is the best server I have played on and I think I have fit in with the community and get to know much more people everyday. I think so far people that I know a lot and have become friends with like me and how I work with other people, regarding to their actions. If I get mod I will try to help the other mods as well, so they don't have to rush on the person they are currently helping. I will use my powers given respectfully and not abuse them. I know went to be serious and when I can joke around a bit with friends or new comers that would like to fit in with the community. I don't rush people when they need help but I take my time and make sure the person gets every bit of helps him/her needs.

My Skills And Talents: Well, I Am A Professional At World Edit. I Can Build Massive Structures and buildings easily with //wand. One of my favorite things to build is a PvP Arena. PVP Is A Main Part of the server so I can make you any pvp arena that you would like. I Also Have A Talent At seeing in players perspectives. I Like to think what the player feels. I know that they wish that they could be staff, or they wish that they have staff, but I never brag, and I never want to make enemy's. I want to be friends with different players and make friends.

Hackers: Minecraft was not made for hacking in PvP. It is meant to PvP Legit and fight people in a fair way. I don't exactly start hating on hackers, but i pretty much think to my self, i give these hackers warnings, And If they are all like, You are a stupid Moderator and stuff I will just ignore and ask the owner or someone else for help. Also, I Can Tell The Difference between a hacker and you probably can too. Force Fielders usually hit back words -.-. And then they claim they are not hackers. Man, Its kind of offending. But If you make me Trusted, do not worry about a thing, I will make sure that you will have no worries about hackers and I will handles situations as fast as I can. Thank you.
I also just want to say I have now becoming alot more active on now then before since school is getting much easier and im home earlier so ill always be on at least once a day [probably more]
How Long Have You Played Minecraft: About 2 and a half Year And Still Counting! Loving It!
I always try my best to come on as much as possible and preform to the best of my abilities each and every time. With the additional features as a Mod, I feel I can use these tools for the better of the server, and not because of a want of power. We have added a feature that Admins once were able to use and this is to enable and disable arenas. If this tool is working properly, I can always have tournaments at a particular time to keep our players satisfied at all times. This goes back to why I am all about the server, and not myself.

As everyone can see by my signature, I always tell myself to never give up, so if this application is declined, I will not take it the wrong way at all and I will keep trying until I reach success. I really hope with my activity and my time spent as Trusted on this server, I know I am ready.

Forums
Everyday when I am on the server I stop and take a break to look at the forums. If I am out and about somewhere I would bring my phone with me to stay updated on the forums. I'm really active on the forums everywhere I go I always look at the forums. When player is stuck ill help him out and if there is a argument ill try my best to stop them. I always report players if they break rules on the server and I also warn them that if they do it again I will have to report them.

Complaints
Do I have any complaints on me? Lets be honest here, my record is perfectly clean. I have never been banned or kicked on any server I have played on. You could ask many people if I try my best and they would say yes. I always put 100% effort in for whatever I am doing. I have gained lots of respect from many players which I have earned by helping players on loads of servers even if I am not part of the staff. If anyone does have any complaints or problems with me, then please do feel free to PM me or /mail me so I can resolve our problems, or improve on the feedback you have stated.

Why I should become a Mod
Lets be honest, I don't deserve Moderator more than any other that apply. But, I have all the skills needed to complete the job. I work hard, do my best and try to always have a positive attitude. That's all I can do, and I plan on keeping that up. There is a pride in being Trusted, but to become mod is a different level, to be mature, and be able to do you're job. That's all that counts to me.
This may be a long application, but I feel that I should give the most descriptive app possible, to see if I am worthy of the rank. The server was my first ever server and becoming part of the staff on this outstanding server would be a dream come true. From watching these players how they act across the server has given me valuable lessons.

Activity
About my activity, I think most players will agree that I am very active. I am constantly on making sure people are following the rules and answering everyone's questions. I would say on average per day that I at least online for 3-4 hours. I used to be a bit more active than that, but its currently track season and I can't be on as much as I used to. I have rarely been playing hunger games because of the fact that if I were to do so then I wouldn't be able to see the global chat and help players. It would be nice to get mod and be able to do both at once .Being active on any server is a key part in becoming part of the staff team and I would consider myself an extremely active player. People may think that I just focus on playing in the arenas and not moderating chat. This is definitely not the case as I am constantly moderating chat even if I am currently in a game as I am willing to sacrifice my own life in a game to ensure this server becomes a more fun and enjoyable gaming environment. Whenever a staff member is online I am very consistent in moderating the chat by aiding and warning players that are breaking the rules to help make their job more manageable and so they can focus on more serious issues that may be occurring at this time. However, there are certain times of the day when the are no staff currently online, therefore I resolve this issue by reporting the rule breakers on the forums. When new players join the server I give them a friendly welcome. By allowing me to become mod would enable me to catch rule breakers, while no other staff on making the server an even better gaming environment.

DEDICATION:
To me, dedication requires 3 things: Activity and Maturity, which I mentioned earlier, but also the right mindset. Having the right mindset to help others on the server is what truly makes up a staff member. Becoming a moderator is not just about getting /fly or /ban. Although useful perks, the true and most important reason especially to me is to give back to the community in ways I may not have been able to before. I want to ultimately give players the same wonderful experience I have had this past year.

My timezone:
Well, I'm from Ireland, therefore my timezone is extremely different compared to the many other staff, in fact there's generally a 5-8 hour difference between my timezone and the current staffs. Therefore I believe I can often be on when many American staff find it hard to get on due to them being asleep. This then allows me to help when hardly any staff are on

My maturity and age:
Well, I'm 15 and I'd like to say I'm rather mature and responsible, this can be shown in the fact that I am currently staff on a few servers as well as being staff on many servers in the past. This portrays in the fact that with great power comes great responsibility. Furthermore staff are often looked up to as a role model in a sense, therefore If I can portray my maturity it can only further help the server.

Conclusion
If I do or do not get this spot I promise to always continue my work of helping the server in any way i can and I would also like to thank all of the server community and especially the staff for giving me a great minecraft experience and for all that has yet to come!

How I try to help out in game and on the forums:
While in game and on the forums I try to help out any way I can, whether giving them numerous warnings and reporting if necessary, also in game if the chat is somewhat chaotic I always try to cool it down to make it a safe and enjoyable environment for all to play! I also try answer any questions on the forums If I can, whether this be answering a question about a plugin or about the hunger games in general, also I try to report anyone on the forums if needed. Therefore if mod I could take the extra step and therefore answer reports as well as help anyone in game to the best of my abilities.

About me
I think you should know that I’m a mature guy that love people and the job of helping. I love to make jokes (Making laugh people goes here too ). Also I think it’s important for you to know that I know a little bit of coding like HTML CSS and PHP. I’m not telling that I’m a WebMaster but only a WebNovice. I think that by the name you should know it quick what it means. I’m also on Teamspeak a lot of time per week
The thing I love the most on minecraft is that it brings people together. A server is a place were friends meet and can play together, and where new friends are made. I have made new friends by myself from all over the world who also play on this server, and we play together frequently. It gives me a good feeling when I can help making the time someone spends on a server a great time or when I can help someone with I problem he or she has. I am a very good moderator - I keep my head cool and I can easily solve conflicts. I do well in school, my education is a priority to me. Additionally, it takes a lot to get me angry. As for why I should be picked instead of the others, I think that I am funloving and lighthearted. I can understand other people's views and why they do what they did wrong. I think overall that I would be firm with the rules without being way to pushy, while also being personable. Most importantly, I love playing on the server and I think helper would make my experience better by dealing with people who break the rules and also being able to make times of others on the server more enjoyable!I really love the server, and i would love to help you guys out. I am very mature and think i could make a very big difference and be a big help to make this server great. You should pick me over someone older than me not only because i am at a very high maturity level, but as a young person, i can understand kid's problems easier than someone older. I get people because when i first played minecraft I didn't know anything either.I have a rather slow internet connection, so I may have issues at times. This hasn't proven to be a large issue in the slightest, however. I am quite a social person, so it's easy for me to make friends. I enjoy talking to people, and I enjoy hearing what they have to say, which would include things from suggestions, to how their day went. However, if friends that I happen to make break rules I will not hesitate to correct them, and treat them as any normal member.

Thanks for reading my application
Have a nice time on the server
-FAMILYMONSTER
12/24/2013 7:30 am
Level 24 : Expert Ninja
EnderPvPsYT
Application:
Name:Clo or Chloe
In Game Name(IGN):Ender_Clo
Why you should be a Builder(40 words min): Because I enjoy building for myself and enjoy building for other people like small or big projects and maybe making a video of them, some of them I do make a video such as http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjMwjJeSsVc and I have been building since I joined minecraft in 1.2 BETA.
Previous Building Experiences:www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjMwjJeSsVc
Projects:www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjMwjJeSsVc
Best Builds that you've done:www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjMwjJeSsVc
Other Skills:Redstone, Youtube
Anything Else we should know about you: Ill make a video for you guys to show of your server and that if you would like me to, just ask
12/24/2013 7:22 am
KJSP
Join our server =)
12/24/2013 6:42 am
Level 26 : Expert Skinner
87iq
First Name:Connor
Last Name:(Personal Infomation)
Date of Birth:22/04/04
State/Province:Mersyside
Minecraft Username:hybreedprotector
Skype Username [Mandatory No Exceptions]Not got it
PART 2 - EXPERIENCES

Are you currently or former staff member on/for any other server? Yes [ Yus ] No [ ]

If you answered yes, please indicate below your position, what server you are affiliated with and your experience with the server.
I'm admin and Op for mc.minevoid.org.uk (RECENTLY WAS Griefed I am trying to fix it up)

Position:Admin
Server:mc.minevoid.org.uk
Experience in indicated position (Minimum 100 words):
I have been Moderator for three servers,Also I have been Admin For two servers and Builder for those same five servers,four of those servers got hacked and now are not up.Those servers enjoyed having me help them but it was a shame Cruel People Grief and also Hack them I love Helping over servers and I will take any rank except Plugin Manager Because I fail with Plugins.I'm also a Skin Creator so if any server staff need any skins.Come ask me .I enjoy Building for servers especially if it is a Huge Spawn or. A MiniGames Map.

PART 3 - ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Would you like to become a Community Advertiser alongside being a Helper? If will look good on your application when you are being considered for moderator and will greatly help the server.

Yes I would like to become a community advertiser alongside being a helper [Yes ]
No I would not like to become a community advertiser alongside being a helper [ ]

Please indicate below how long you have been with Imperial Gaming Network.
Time spent in Imperial Gaming Network [Not been on at all.Yet ]

How many hours per week can you devote to IGNetwork?:Depends Probably 3-5

Please explain your reason/s for wanting to be a helper/moderator on IGNetwork. (Minimum 200 words please. Remember to use proper spelling and grammar. Inability to do so will reflect poorly on your application to become a staff member.)
I love to help over servers become really popular and get there names in there like Servers with a lot of members on each day like 50-100.I can offer the server my channel to make videos of the server (I do use Ez-Vid).I also want to help you server because I want to spread my helpfulness to others like you.I enjoy building for servers there for this server is a great opportunity for me to show you what I can build (I don't know how to take snapshots and most of my builds get griefed) I have built Spawns,Lobbys,Hubs,Parkours and much much more things.I can also do statues.I can also give your server great Ideas such as New Minigames or a type of theme for something etc.Hell themed spawn floating in heaven....,I can also give new Ideas like what to build parkour out of or into Like a statue you have built in a jungle biome which looks like it has been falling apart.The falling blocks could be the parkour.I can also give you great ways to celebrate seasonal celebrations like bonfire night (Or if your american Independence day) also for christmas all the staff could were a Christmas Themed Skin and we decorate a building on the network like a workshop.I have many more themes but I need a base to work on (One small Ideas to work off)
I hope you enjoyed reading my Application. I look forward to be working with you soon
-Yours Sincerely- Hybreedprotector
12/24/2013 6:38 am
KJSP
Bump
11/03/2013 7:54 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
vIThe-MakerIv
The Staff Application-
What position are you aiming for?- Moderator
Age- 12
Maturity Level- I would say about 9 1/2.
Time Zone- South East U.S.
Skype- Sorry I don't have Skype.

Why should we accept you?- Because even though I've never been staff im always in the mood to help players or to make sure they don't pick the choice to not follow the rules.

Any Additional info?- Like I said I've never been staff before and im not one of those noobs wanting a staff position to abuse my powers I want to help out people I've been abused but one time I got a hacker banned from a server, anyway I hope you accept me .
11/03/2013 7:14 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Josephhp12
Application: Builder
Name: Joe
In Game Name(IGN): josephhp12
Why you should be a Builder: Because i love to build, i'm loyal and i can spend 5+ hours a day on building.
Past Experience: I've owned a server and built the spawn (big project) I've made loads of big builds for servers. I've been head builder on a big survival server, that's been shutdown
Building Skills 1-10: 9/10
Why are you different: I can be very dedicated to the server and i can change all my builds if they need to be a certain color or have a logo in them xD
What ideas do you have: Well i can build anything you would like me to but i could do events, maps, spawns ect In any style you want me to do it in.
Creativity 1-10: 9/10
What can you bring to the server: I can be helpful to people who needs help with builds and i can be loyal to the server. Plus if you need something built just ask me
Previous Building Experiences: I've built spawns, castles, mini maps, houses and terrians
Projects: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... ilds-2012/
Best Builds that you've done: Well i cant pick from one build all my builds i love and are driffernt
Other Skills: Thanks for reading, i used to have a small server myself with 40 slots. It was shutdown dew to funds That was full most of the time xD so i can help with other stuff aswell
Anything Else we should know about you: My mic is broke, getting a new one soon. i do have college four days a week but still willing to build 5+ hours a day
11/03/2013 5:51 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Taco
xXCodeBossXx
My Minecraft Profile!

Position Aiming For: Highest Avaliable
IGN: xXCodeBossXx
Plugin skills: 8
Permission skills: 7
Redstone skills:7
Minecraft skills: 10
Building skills: 9
Able to donate at least $10: no not yet but soon
Are you able to help: yes
Buycraft Skills: 7
Previous positions: Head Admin On two servers Admin on 3 And Mod on 5

Current positions: Head-mod on 1

Permission knowledge: Extensive since ran my own server for a while.

Command knowledge: I know most of the commands for the plugins that I use. (World Edit, World Guard, Essentials, LWC,Bending, Votifier, Factions, Core Protect, Almost any plugin I can figure out.

Reason we should pick you:
Well let me start out I'm 14 years of age I have a 10/10 maturity. I respect every person with the most upright respect and never less,When a player is abusing any staff like a mod or trainee this is not acceptable like asking for items or cussing intensely at them I will mute them or kick them depending on how intense it was or is and then tell what they had done wrong in order for me to take action so that they don't make the mistake again (the rules are the most essential part of a server) I can keep my cool in the toughest of situations and can be a strong leader I'm very good with permissions. If the owner or Whomever cannot Figure out how to use a plugin feel free to ask me I will figure out how to use any plugin. I think I'm a good builder I have built a few spawns in my day and new server build like statue's of the owner and/or shops. I have also run my own server when 1.2.5 was still the latest version and it was a quite a success (I couldnt afford to keep it up longer). I obey ever rank higher than me always and anytime if not to do this I will be honest to the owner that I have done so and prepare for a punishment (I will probably not disrespect anyone) , I also take both sides of a story before I take action. I get along with almost everyone even if they have made a bad first impression on me. Well thank you for reading this I hope you consider me to be apart of the staff on your server.

Additional Info ~
What makes you better than the rest:I have been playing minecraft for 2 years I know every single bukkit command there is inside out I have been using bukkit since 1.7 beta and I know almost every single plugin command also I have helped many people this is fun because you know that you have helped someone today.
How do you resolve issues: First of all I will take both sides of the 'story' and listen to both of the players When people are fighting it can be a tough situation it varies between the extreme swearer's and the one's that love to annoy staff in these situations I will remind them of the rules and teleport them to spawn, to continue this action they will be muted to exceed this kicked and/or banned
Experience:I have ran my owner server it was just a server for friends though, I have been staff on about 8 servers and have set up the whole ranks system on two, and Have been Co-owner on 2 really good servers, Head Admin on 3, Admin on 5 mod on 2, Trial mod on 1, and head mod on 1 but overall if i get staff on your server it would make my day because your server exceeds the rest
Why you want this rank?:I want to find a server where everyone is really nice and I can know that i'm helping out everyone on the server whenever I can but, also having fun like building, pvp, raiding.
Will you abuse powers: No I have been asked this alot and some people would have trust issues with promoting me but i just say why would I still be on your server, why would i be helping people right now if i was gonna cause chaos and why would i treat everyone with respect these are thing i do on every server i join if i fail to do one of these i will try to undo my action and be honest about it,but power abusing is one thing I will never do if i got admin on a server why would you want to abuse when you got lucky enough to get the postion on a great and friendly server there is no reason to abuse and I always hate people that do abuse, if i did which i will never do i would be honest because lying gets you no where I can be on every day almost
11/03/2013 5:14 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
TrustedNot
The Staff Application:
What position are you aiming for?: Admin.
Age?: 13.
Maturity Level: 10/10 at times, but 7/10 when I'm off duty, or playing normally.
Time Zone: GMT (London).
Skype: I honestly don't have skype because of the lack of a working microphone, but I'm sure there's ways around it.
Why should we accept you?: Because on PvP servers too many times have I witnessed rulebreakers in my timezone, and have been at the hand of verbal abuse by many of these when I tell them to calm down and read the rules. Too many times has an admin never been on to aprehend these people. And it's happened too much to be ignored but the staff on said servers were doubtful of me because of my age. Of course these servers got shut down because of the lack of funds but over 1 year of PvP I can't stand any more of this, and don't want this to happen to any other server. 5 pages of staff sure is allot but hopefully this is enough to convince you to recruit me too.
Previous experience?: Head Admin, Admin, T-Mod and Mod on 5 servers.
Any additional info?: Well, I have a 2.1 kdr, 11350+ kills and about 5000 deaths and proof of that. Over 1 year I can reckognise hackers like I can reckognise my hand in front of my eyes, because they've been responsible for too many of those deaths. Other than that, I have nothing else to add.
-Trusted23
11/03/2013 5:11 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Warrior
MarcasFenix
What position are you aiming for?- Builder
Age?-13
Maturity Level- 8/10
Time Zone-PST
Skype-jamesjamesbond5
Why should we except you?-I have much experience with building variouse monuments and other things. Also I work with redstone. I can be very creative when I but my brain to the test!
Previous experience?- My friends server
Any additional info?-I LIKE CHEESE
11/03/2013 5:08 am
daddyjarvis
What position are you aiming for?- co-owner
Age?-14
Maturity Level-9/10
Time Zone-UK
Skype-ben.southwick_
Why should we except you?-Firstly,I like helping the community in anyway possible, I think this can be done on your server if I am excepted. I can cope under pressure and am able to deal with problematic situations.
Previous experience?-co-owner once, head admin once, admin twice, mod 4 times and chatmod 7 times.
Any additional info?-I am also good at building.
11/03/2013 4:48 am
KJSP
We need a Co Owner
09/02/2013 5:42 am
Skalitor
The Staff Application-
What position are you aiming for?- Moderator/Admin[If Possible]
Age?-13
Maturity Level-8/10
Time Zone-EST
Skype-zhen.cz
Why should we except you?-Firstly,I like helping out new players to the server.I can help and give advise to them.Secondly,I am a good Advertiser and I can give Shoutouts for this awesome server.i am a helpful and kind person,i will not insult anyone or abuse my powers.I will do anything to stop bullies and rulebreakers.i will be oftenly online starting in October.
Previous experience?-Admin on 1 server,Moderator on 4 servers.
Any additional info?-I wish i can be qualified and will help everyone.
08/04/2013 9:22 am
KJSP
Bump.
08/02/2013 7:26 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Redpanda123456
The staff application-
What position are you aiming for: Moderator/web dev
Maturity level (1-10): 9/10
Time Zone: US Eastern time
Skype: I do have skype but I would rather not do video calls. Sorry.
Why should I accept you: I love helping new servers. I'm very expeirienced and trustworthy. I always read over the rules before I play. I always follow and enforce the rules. I never ban/kick/mute for the wrong reason. I never grief or spam. I never abuse my powers. I am also pretty good builder. I could help the server in many ways.
Previous expierience: 2 co-owners, 2 admins, 4 moderators
Anything else: I have an email if needed. Please consider me as a moderator/web dev. Thanks for your time.
07/30/2013 6:50 pm
Them Muffinzz
♫♪♫The Plugin Manager Application♫♪♫
What position are you aiming for?- Plugin Manager
Age?- 19
Maturity Level- (1-10) 10
Time Zone- PST
Skype- YummyMuffinzz
Why should we accept you?- Well Truthfully I am applying because of my favorite server that i was co-owner on is no longer up (EnsignKraft:108.80.20.35) but also because I am great with all plugins except AutoWalls
Previous experience?- Co-Owner (EnsignKraft: 108.80.20.35) Mod (Dont know the name and cant give out ip cuz its not up yet)
Any additional info?- My name is Skialer Carter and i am very trust worthy. I've been banned a few times for becoming to close to the admins and also once for spamming but ive grown up since then.
08/02/2013 3:25 pm
KJSP
Thanks for your App.

Best Regards, KJSP
07/30/2013 6:46 pm
xxraidanaidanxx
What position are you aiming for?-Admin
Age?-15
Maturity Level-OUt from 1-10 I'd have to say 9-9.5
Time Zone-Eastern
Skype-aidan_annett1611
Why should we except you?- You Should Accept me because I want to minimise the amount of rule breaking and create an enjoyable experience for the whole player base. But more to the point I would like to become admin to help and encourage new players, provide them any assistance they may need, and generally aid any player in any way they require in a polite, respectful and accelerated manner. Finally I would like to help relieve some of the stress of the other staff members by being active and helping consistently.
Previous experience?- I have been an Admin for about 5 servers which are (1.MineDerp 2.WarCraftia 3.SniperCraft 4.19DCraft 5.Nexus Builder and I have been an Mod for 2 servers which are called (1.ShadowMiners and 2.TheDbs)
Any additional info?-Well I will add an additional question &Answer to maybe increase my chance?

what can you bring to the server?: I could bring my commitment, I would try me very hardest to provide players with informative and helpful answers to all their queries, I would do this frequently to make sure all players have an enjoyable experience.
Also because of my previous experience I have a great understanding of appropriate sanctions and the best means to deter rule breakers, by simply making fair unbiased decisions. Also I have high amounts of time and patients, which I think would be essential when helping players come to grips with rules and any problems that have.
07/30/2013 6:41 pm
KJSP
madbuilder67
KJSPWhat you mean with Eastern ?

Eastern Standard Time (6:00) it is 6:40pm here if that helps

Ok do you got a YouTube Channel ?
07/30/2013 6:38 pm
KJSP
What you mean with Eastern ?
07/30/2013 5:56 pm
KJSP
Bump.
07/30/2013 5:11 pm
KJSP
Plugin Mangers Needed !
Builders Needed
No More Admins
07/30/2013 4:58 pm
Level 20 : Expert Artist
saurus411
What position are you aiming for?- youtuber, moderator, admin
Age?- 13
Maturity Level- 8/10, depending on ho well i know you
Time Zone- US central
Skype- None, i have raidcall instead
Why should we except you?- i have experience and i love helping servers. I am loyal to servers i staff
Previous experience?- 4 admin, 1 operator, 1 head-mod, 5 mod, 2 trusted
Any additional info?- youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Saurus411 i would love to help the server
07/30/2013 4:52 pm
Trevor-The-Slayer
The Staff Application-
What position are you aiming for?- plugin consultent
Age?-11
Maturity Level-10/20
Time Zone-northern
Skype-dont have one but i have other ways of contact
Why should we except you?-Well i have died with dimound armor just to say hello how are you!!!
Previous experience?-A Little but i learn fast
Any additional info?-if you fire il fire back but not for long and the fuse is long and id love to play!!!
07/30/2013 4:43 pm
KJSP
What you mean ?
07/30/2013 12:45 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Pokemon
RighteousHound
Why am I not able to come on the server?
07/30/2013 11:17 am
KJSP
Bump.
07/30/2013 10:25 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Warrior
LugiaWarior
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome