NEW SERVER | Ruined Craft | NEEDS STAFF

AL_1's Avatar AL_17/27/14 10:10 pm
7/28/2014 4:08 pm
fase's Avatar fase
IP: 98.198.222.58

App example:
Pos: Builder

Age*: 14

How many years have you played Minecraft: 2 and a half years.

Why do you think you would be good for this position: I have a lot of experience working with servers and I work well in a team-co-op project. I am also a highly talented builder. I've built over 20 server spawns, hubs, mini-games, and lobbys.

How many hours can you contribute: I can spend about three hours a day.

Are you mature, trustworthy, and responsible: Yes

How can we contact you?** You can contact me via Skype (tacoboy14) or on Teamspeak (gatorguy14)

*min age is 12
**skype, steam, or google + is required to be staff!
AL_1
Level 11 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/28/2014 3:35 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
NerdyMechanic
WE NEED A DEVOLOPER SO PLZ JOIN IF U CAN
07/28/2014 4:08 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Gent
fase
I can make you some plugins! PM for details.
07/28/2014 4:03 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer
polarluke2
What do you mean dev?explain.
07/28/2014 4:31 am
Level 22 : Expert Cowboy
fartcrafter
Name
Jeff blake

Rank i would like:admin/mod

mineman5787 (calls unavailable due to having no microphone)

Ign
mineman5787

Why i want to be staff on your server
I want to be staff on you server because i believe that i can help everyone on the server to have the best experience they have ever ad on a minecraft server no matter the circumstances. im quite a nice guy to be around, im smart, funny and nice i joke around sometimes trying not to be to funny, yet im also serious about giving everything on the server a grade A experience and deliver where other staff cannot. i respect everyone no matter the rank or smarts and i always listen when anyone is in trouble and i always listen to both sides of the story before a punishment is given. I ave a few cons that rarely affect the quality of work i can do such as time restraints and my building skills, i try my hardest to not only participate in the servers events but create and organism them, i can help share my ideas about future events, mini games and perks whilst kepping the server a safe place to play on.

Past experience
Although the majority of servers i have been staff on have failed i have still gained alot of knowledge from them, my past has taught me how to handle the future in many ways they help give better standards of play to members and eventually with your help i will have learned all there is to know.

Conclusion
Everyone that plays/works on your server will be treated with maximum respect when i am on no matter the rank and i hope that i become part of your servers family teaching newer members the rights and wrongs about the server and helping them to achieve amazing results for them to tell others about, when you hire me your not only getting another staff member your getting a friend so for your servers sake please hire me, you will never forget it
07/28/2014 3:58 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer
polarluke2
idk if you still need apps But ill apply anyways

position:Any will do

How long have you been playing minecraft: 3 years

Reason: Im good with a lot of plugins and if im not i learn them rather quickly.I own a server (closed down now) after a while of experience I know how staff should act and behave.I used most common plugins (worldedit,Worldguard,coreprotect,etc) and Im very good with them.I may be young and im not that mature i joke around a lot but im responsible and serious when i need to be serious.I don't abuse like almost everyone else here ..I hope .I haven't been staff on a lot of servers but I have been staff on some other servers I may not be the best but I try

How often can you play:I don't have much of a life so 5-10 hours a day

Are you mature,Trustworthy,And Responsible wont lie. Almost all of the time i have but every once and a while I may not be fully responsible.

You can contact me via Skype: polarluke2(i have a mic but prefer not to use it) or you can pm me here

Builder:If you need a builder This is what i can mostly do http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/spawn-build-1st-project/
I can do much better than that if I have time I built that when I was tired and in 2 hours
07/28/2014 10:55 am
NerdyMechanic
Can I see u on the server at some point
07/28/2014 2:42 am
Level 1 : New Miner
iiChrome
Pft fine then -.-
07/28/2014 1:45 am
iiChrome
Reply to my app
07/28/2014 1:24 am
NerdyMechanic
Mods and builders needed
07/28/2014 12:36 am
NerdyMechanic
We need builders on here so come join
07/28/2014 12:04 am
iiChrome
Pos: Admin or Moderator.

Age*: 13

How many years have you played Minecraft: 2ish years.

Why do you think you would be good for this position: I have alot of experience on being a moderator . I know alot about commands. I know what people like and dislike. I have learned alot about being moderator. I have learned that it can sometimes be a difficult job, but I know some people that think im a really good moderator and they think that im dedicated to the server and etc. I would love to help this server so I can help people have a better experience and not have a bad time while playing on the server. I would love to help the server by advertising, giving advice or ideas to the server and just helping anyone in general. I am good at all the basic commands. /kick,mute,ban,jail, etc; And, in my opinon, I think im good at worldedit.

How many hours can you contribute: I can spend about 2-3 hours a day.

Are you mature, trustworthy, and responsible: Yes

How can we contact you?** You can contact me via Skype (elijah.boss99) or Teamspeak
07/28/2014 1:58 am
NerdyMechanic
Denied
07/27/2014 11:28 pm
Zenadus
Application:

Pos: Admin/Head-Admin

How many years have you played Minecraft:
2 and a half years.

Why do you think you would be good for this position
I deserve this position because am willing to be on Minecraft for long hours, because i am very committed to the game, and helping out with the server. I believe it is my duty to serve a community and be of the best help i can possibly be. I have tons of experience with being a staff member, but i wont list names for advertisement purposes however, if you want the names/ip's just ask me on Skype, and i'll list them for you. I specialize in keeping the server clean from wrong doers so that i can maintain a clean environment for the server, and the users, this is key to the prosperity of the server, because it will make players happy and keep the people we want on the server, and people we don't away from the server. I like to maintain my punishment's such as ban's, mute's possible demotes to a very relative judgement meaning "was what they did really worth this punishment?" I am very handy when it comes to plugins, i know all the commands, and can help set them up when you cant.In your absence i promise to maintain the server stability and and with a controlled environment, and all the things you would have done i promise to fill in for.

How many hours can you contribute: Regularly 7 hours a day

Are you mature, trustworthy, and responsible: Yup!

How can we contact you?
Thorough Skype: RodneyFessler
07/27/2014 11:05 pm
Level 1 : New Taco
Tacozaurus
Admin/Head-Admin Application

Ign: KittyMinx_

Steam: LunarLollipop

Maturity: Mostly mature, 9/10

Time playing minecraft: 1-2 Years

Experience as staff: I was admin on MusTengsGG's Survival Server, and I was an owner on SupremePvP before it closed. I have hosted 3 servers, all of which were closed because I didn't have the time or money to keep them running 24/7.
Experience with plugins: Plenty. My specialty is Bukkit and Forge. I am currently receiving some training in permission files, so I may enhance my current performance with them.

EXPERIENCE WITH PLUGINS: Plenty. My specialty is Bukkit and Forge. I am currently receiving some training in permission files, so I may enhance my current performance with them.

Why is it you want this position: I can help this server with loads of complicated and basic things such as, watching and helping players.
I will give 100% to this server .
Sometimes you will come across people that spam and curse which I don't tolerate, this is because I want to give all players GREAT experience on this server. I respect everyone. I will understand if I get demoted and I will not argue with someone. I will deal with conflict in a professional manner. I will be mature with everyone. I will make sure this server will be fun and safe to play on!

Tell me about yourself: Well, I'm very generous most of the time to players and staff. I can play 16 hours straight (I can spend a lot of time on the server since summer is around). I can build massive detailed structures but sometimes I can be lazy. I was born on JuIy 19, 1994 (Just turned 20). FYI, I am a female. There's not really much else to talk about. lawl

Are you currently staff some where else: I am currently serving as Owner of WolfyCraft.
07/27/2014 10:44 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
nickisawezome
Builder App
IGN: nickisawezome

How many years have you played Minecraft: 2 years

Why do you think you would be good for this position: Have experience with server building, was an admin/builder in a beta version of server before it was taken down due to lack of funds.

How many hours can you contribute: Depends, anywhere from 2 hours to 5+ hours depending on social life/work

Are you mature, trustworthy, and responsible: I can be mature but, I also like to have fun and invite others to do so as well. Not going to have much synergy if we are all trying too hard to be mature. I'm very responsible, I like to get my ideas planned and start working on them asap.

How can we contact you?** You can get a hold of me by my skype nicknickqui
07/27/2014 10:25 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Pony
TheWaySir
Application!

IGN: Dalalsaad.

Email: Dalalsaad1@yahoo.com.

Reason: Because I can help the server with a lot of stuff, like configurations, ranks, permissions, prefixes & suffixes, site, donations, advertising, players, developing, suggestions, etc. (I'll explain how will I do all that stuff in the next question)

How will you help: For configurations, I would enable stuff that we need now, or later, or what's helpful for us, what will add something good to the server, etc. For ranks, I can manage them, fix their issues, promoting players that have accepted applications, demote inactive staff, create ranks, inherit them, etc. For permissions, I would get for a person a permission node that he needs & he/she doesn't know it, I would add the permissions to the ranks, permissions what dees each rank fits, delete permissions that that rank shouldn't have, etc. For prefixes & suffixes, I would add for each rank a suffix/prefix that's it's name, colored with what colors that rank fits for, put bold/etc to it if it's suffix/prefix for a rank that does deserve it. For site, in forums, I would post server news, report threads, hackers, players, rules breakers, griefers, & post suggestions for plugins, games & mini-games, post giveaways, discuss about people's ideas & stuff, etc, in admin panel, I would put for every player his/her tag that her/his rank in the server is, promote who should be a administrator in the site to administrator (In the website/site), make inactive staff or staff who's demoted to the default tag, or the person's demotion rank he's/she's in now, update plans for the website to make it better, etc. For donations, I would be fixing them, doing donator ranks or donation staff, manage the donstions, discuss someone's problem if he/she didn't get his/her rank or what did he/she did donated for, etc. For advertising, I would advertise for the server to get players in the following places: MC server's lists, Minecraft Forums, PMC, etc). For players, I would be polite to them, nice, kindness, using good grammar in speaking with them, etc, & I would welcome & help new players for like telling them the rules, let them join my faction for an example if we have factions, let him/her join the faction if he's/she's trusted at least to join it, or if she/he would or can help the faction with our faction's stuff, etc. For suggestions, I would suggest plugins, buildings, mods, games & mini-games, etc.

Thank you!

- Dalalsaad.
07/27/2014 10:14 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
AL_1
Feel free to add what ever else you want to the app
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome