9/3/2015 5:10 pm
Conceited's Avatar Conceited
Fill out this application below.

Name:
What position:
*If Builder links to some builds*:
Why do you feel you should be chosen for this position:
What can you do to improve the server:

No staff will be accepted if you come ingame, and apply there.
All must apply here.
Add me on skype for further questions.

IP: 62.210.250.169:25617
Conceited
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/03/2015 5:10 pm
Conceited
Still looking for builders!
09/03/2015 4:49 pm
DarkPrince91
Name:TheMelonsRage

What position:Admin

*If Builder links to some builds*:

Why do you feel you should be chosen for this position:I feel that I should be staff on here because I am super active and can help this server a lot I am nice and firm I can do so much for this server starting from inviting new people and inviting some of my friends I can help this server bloom in to a full blown community . I can contribute a lot as in my energy and my time to make this server bloom, I feel that you should choose me because I can contribute a lot and help tons to this server.
I have had tons of experience on taking care of a server and being staff on it too.

What can you do to improve the server:I can improve and make this server have the needed plugins and make it look amazing I can invite more people so this server can start to look like a community I can be online for a long time so that when someone wants to come on a server and just have fun and doesn't want to play alone I can be there I can improve it by suggesting and rating things and help make server/community changes as in like moving to different servers or as in making a website, or just even adding a plugin.
09/03/2015 4:46 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Charles04_
Name:Charles (IGN Charles04_)
What position:Mod+
Why do you feel you should be chosen for this position:I feel I should be chosen because of my experience and knowledge.
What can you do to improve the server:I think I can bring knowledge experience friendliness happiness and playfulness all the same time as obedience.

Extra: I have been Mod 8 timjes Head-Mod 2 Admin 7 Head-Admin 2 Co 2 and Main Owner 3 times.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome