New server starting soon! Recruiting staff! | TwenceMC

FrozenPudding's Avatar FrozenPudding2/11/16 4:21 pm
1 emeralds 270 5
2/20/2016 5:47 am
FrozenPudding's Avatar FrozenPudding
Hello,

I am currently Staff Manager on a new and great Minecraft minigame server hopefully opening this weekend (13.02.16). The two owners, I and our administrator have decided we want to start recruiting staff members. The four of us are all from Norway, but are choosing to expand our server by representing the server as English. Our main gamemode is created and self coded by one of the owners, Findusis. If you are accepted into our staff you will be informed With more detail about the game. At this time we only seek moderators and builders, but expect you to commit and be online atleast a few days a week. We also plan to reward the best moderators with a higher rank called sr. moderator. They will have the same tasks as any moderator, just higher expectations and maybe also achieve a few Premium perks.

This is a template for what we anticipate you to answer in your application, you can choose to either follow the template or work out of your own, although the Application will not be accepted without the required questions answered. You will also be invited to a skype interview if you are accepted so be sure to own a skype account.

Which position do you want to apply for:

Age(Atleast 13):

Timezone:

Minecraft ign:

Tell us a bit about yourself:

How much time can you spend on the server?:

Do you have any experience with other server management?(include the name and ip if possible):

Why should we pick you?:

How do you think you can help us?:

Sincerely, The TwenceMC Staff
FrozenPudding
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/20/2016 5:47 am
FrozenPudding
Benefitzwww.planetminecraft.com/forums/moderator-recruitment-for-spire-freebuild-t538006.html

Hello Frozenpudding! Do not trust pigl0rd. That application is a copypasta from 2014. He tried the same with me on that link.

Thanks for the heads up.
02/19/2016 4:01 pm
Benefitz
moderator-recruitment-for-spire-freebuild-t538006.html

Hello Frozenpudding! Do not trust pigl0rd. That application is a copypasta from 2014. He tried the same with me on that link.
02/19/2016 3:58 pm
piglord
k
02/11/2016 4:55 pm
SMIDLET0306
Which position do you want to apply for: Developer

Age(Atleast 13): 14 and a half

Timezone: Australian Central Time Zone
UTC+09:30

Minecraft ign: Evil_Shoot

Tell us a bit about yourself: Well at the moment i may not be able to code the best, last year i learnt how to code LUA and it went pretty good and this year i am learning how to code C # which im doing the very basics right now. I have been playing MC since the beta version came out and i just love it .

How much time can you spend on the server?: Well during the week i can play about 1-2 hours each day and on weekends about 6 to 9 hours on Saturday and Sunday, so i am quite a bit of a addict of MC and will be able to help the server out a lot.

Do you have any experience with other server management?(include the name and ip if possible): Well i was staff (Developer) on a server called WoodNation (Now shutdown, ip was WoodNation.mcpro.co) But i have also ran my own server which i could not afford any longer, so i have quite a bit of experience with being a developer

Why should we pick you?: Well i believe i should be picked because of my great skills with plugins. I know heaps about them (Do not know how to code them yet) And know all about how to set them up, how to configure some of them and know how to set up ranks and give permissions to each rank with either PermissionsEx or Groupmanager. Also another reason why i should be chosen is because i am not one of those immature kids who come on the server and demand that they want "OP" or say "I Want to be staff because i'm nice" Yes i may be nice but i am also really helpful and dedicated to even put a application in and actually try to make it the best i can.

How do you think you can help us?: Well i can help you out with Plugins, i can help out any one from a player who has a question/problem with a command to a server owner/high ranked staff who may have trouble with setting up a plugin (Which i can do for the server) or just has a question/problem with something. Also i can help by making sure that there is no HACKERS ruining the server/ the game it's self for everyone else. Also i can suggest new up to date plugins for the server which will make the players enjoy the server as much as i will be enjoying the server.

Well thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed it.

PS: Email me if you need to: Liamsmid@Live.com
02/19/2016 3:01 pm
FrozenPudding
Hello, Liam! Your Application is not accepted, we are not in need of a Developer at the moment, but will contact you if we figure we want you in Our staff. Would you consider starting as a moderator and maybe Upgrade to Developer if wanted?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome