New Server Starting Up! Staff Needed! All Positions!

4DEntity's Avatar 4DEntity5/23/17 9:08 pm
5/28/2017 4:02 pm
4DEntity's Avatar 4DEntity
Hello everyone! I am sure I have annoyed you all in the forums and lots of you may know my name (lol). Now, today I hope to be very friendly. Basically, I am starting a new server and the details will be given to staff applicants that have been accepted. Staff requirements are below. You should also know that upon being accepted you will be put into my private faction discord and the server discord itself. Thank you, - BearlordXZ
Staff Requiremtns -
- All staff must be of ages 13 - 18 (Anyone found to be older or younger shall be terminated)
- All staff must have a discord account to be accepted into the staff servers and faction servers.
- All staff must read and agree to the terms of agreement at the bottom of this site. (Required)
- Staff must have a high maturity level and be friendly with everyone else.
- Staff must understand that ranks assigned in the faction will relate to the position on the server.

Note All staff members will be applying for a level and a position will be assigned to them by the owner (me).

Application Formats

*Level 1 - Low Ranking
IGN -
Name -
Age -
Experience -

*Level 2 - Medium Ranking
IGN -
Name -
Age -
Experience -
What you can do to help this server -

*Level 3 - High Ranking
IGN -
Name -
Age -
Experience -
How much you know about the SCP Foundation (Yes, it's Required) -

*Level 4 - Command Ranking
IGN -
Name -
Age -
Experience -
How much you know about the SCP Foundation (Yes, it's Required) -
Why you deserve this position -

*Level 5 - Highest Applicable Ranking
IGN -
Name -
Age -
Experience -
How long have you been playing MC -
How long have you been playing SCP Containment Breach -
How much do you know about the SCP Foundation -
Why you deserve this position -

Terms Of Agreement

I, (your name), hereby agree to the following terms of agreement issued by the Electroshock server and it's discord server. I understand and accept that staff will be under command by higher ranking officials. I understand I have to agree to the following to be accepted -
- All staff must be of ages 13 - 18 (Anyone found to be older or younger shall be terminated)
- All staff must have a discord account to be accepted into the staff servers and faction servers.
- All staff must read and agree to the terms of agreement at the bottom of this site. (Required)
- Staff must understand that ranks assigned in the faction will relate to the position on the server.
I Understand and accept these terms of agreement to the server owner.

Accept Deny
4DEntity
Level 25 : Expert Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/28/2017 4:02 pm
4DEntity
Bump
05/25/2017 2:16 am
Level 1 : New Miner
nivee
*Level 1 - Low Ranking
In game name - Abedreng
Name - Nicolas
Age - 15
Experience - the reason why i am going low is because I lack experience and would like to work my way up as i progress

Terms Of Agreement

I, Nicolas, hereby agree to the following terms of agreement issued by the Electroshock server and it's discord server. I understand and accept that staff will be under command by higher ranking officials. I understand I have to agree to the following to be accepted -

Accept Deny
05/27/2017 4:02 pm
4DEntity
Accepted - Level One
05/24/2017 6:18 pm
4DEntity
Discord - https://discord.gg/6nFzbSC
For server discord look to pinned messages.
05/24/2017 4:17 pm
TheFutureHNDRXX
*Level 4 - Command Ranking
IGN - TheFutureHNDRXX
Name - Quinn
Age - 17
Experience - I have a very good sense of how the commands, punishment, discord, and forums work. I have also worked on many other servers such as Skyblock.XYZ (Helper), MCW (Mod), Blockdrop (Admin), VelocityNetwork (Admin), and I have owned 2 servers of my own (PsychoCraft, and FreedomCraft). Those experiences have shaped me into a experienced staff member. I am very energetic and am always up to helping players when they need. I am never critical of people and I love to be a person known to be an upbeat person. Another quality I pride myself on is maturity. I never try to be cruel, never say obnoxious or inappropriate things, and I always try to be as courteous as possible. There are many other traits that make me qualified but the ones listed above are ones that I feel are unique to me.
How much you know about the SCP Foundation (Yes, it's Required) - A good amount. I know it stands for Special Containment Procedures and I know that it creates very good writing/stories.
Why you deserve this position -Like said above, I have lots of staff experience and if you would like to message me on Discord I can show you proof. These servers gave me intelligence with commands and how the "justice system" of Minecraft works. These servers also gave me the ability to be consistent and fair while managing my time well. A manager is someone who sets the example, is there when needed, is always prepared to answer a question, settles conflicts instead of starting them, responds to things maturely, is fair, level-headed, consistent, helpful, liked, kind, intelligent, and witty. A manager should possess all of these traits while having traits unique to themselves. I feel as though the traits I possess and my experience is very helpful.

Terms Of Agreement

I, Quinn, hereby agree to the following terms of agreement issued by the Electroshock server and it's discord server. I understand and accept that staff will be under command by higher ranking officials. I understand I have to agree to the following to be accepted -

(Accept) Deny
05/24/2017 6:14 pm
4DEntity
Accepted - Level 4 Command (You will have level 4 access as staff manager)
05/24/2017 3:49 pm
Level 24 : Expert Engineer
NoahsterNP
*Level 1 - Low Ranking
IGN - NoahsterNP
Name - Noah
Age - 15
Experience - Not much, helper/moderator on small servers, owned a server on MCPE

I, NoahsterNP, hereby agree to the following terms of agreement issued by the Electroshock server and it's discord server. I understand and accept that staff will be under command by higher ranking officials. I understand I have to agree to the following to be accepted -

Accept Deny
05/24/2017 6:13 pm
4DEntity
Accepted - Level 0 until further notice
05/24/2017 12:45 pm
TheDurpyBurger
I would go for high but thought I would earn my trust instead

IGN - TheDurpyBurger
Name - Callum J B
Age - 14
Experience - My own server (factions) used to be very popular but due to lack of donations it was terminated, it was very fun to play on however and got a player count of around 150/200 players at a time, i put alot of work into it. I have also been staff on my friends server which was
SkyBlock
Factions
Prison
And that was fun and got a player count of only around 50 players but as he was an abusive owner i resigned.
What you can do to help this server -I would bring my amazing basic minecraft knowledge and server running knowldege to help the server. I am also very good with staff management so would be happy as a staff manager (I know this is a high staff rank like 1 below co-owner (on most servers anyway) so i understand i would have to earn this)

I, (TheDurpyBurger), hereby agree to the following terms of agreement issued by the Electroshock server and its discord server. I understand and accept that staff will be under command by higher ranking officials. I understand I have to agree to the following to be accepted -

(Accept) Deny
05/24/2017 12:49 pm
4DEntity
Accepted - Level 2 Access (I understand you applied for level 1 but you seem qualified for level 2)
05/24/2017 11:36 am
joey0623
I'm gonna start low and work up high.

IGN - joey0623
Name - Joey
Age - 13
Experience - None, but you cant get experience if you never get the chance to try

I, (joey0623), hereby agree to the following terms of agreement issued by the Electroshock server and it's discord server. I understand and accept that staff will be under command by higher ranking officials. I understand I have to agree to the following to be accepted -

(Accept) Deny
05/24/2017 12:35 pm
4DEntity
Accepted - Level One Access
05/24/2017 11:10 am
4DEntity
Bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024