New Server - [Builders, Moderators, Adminsitrators, Players]

iCredit's Avatar iCredit2/24/15 10:27 am
1 emeralds 1.5k 40
3/28/2015 6:03 am
Wafflegum's Avatar Wafflegum
Hi guys!

So let me start off by telling you a little about myself before I go about recruiting members for my Minecraft Server. I am currently 18 years old, and have not really played Minecraft since it has came out. I don't necessary know EVERYTHING about Minecraft, however I do know a little bit. I am very fluent in LINUX and Website Development. I'm also very fluent with the computer and troubleshooting. Anyway, I have created and played many successful non-Minecraft servers, and websites with them. I have recently just been interested in Minecraft Servers, and would like to get one up just to play with friends and people around the world. I currently have a job, that I work at about 4 days a week, and I just don't have 100% time to develop a Minecraft server, and in addition to that, I am not fluent in Minecraft quite yet, even though it should be pretty simple (I'll get it eventually ).

Anyway, I am looking for builders, moderators, administrators, and regular players that will help build the community from the bottom up. I look to having this server an official popular server with many people daily. Currently, I have a "Minecraft Host", that way I can easy set up and develop my server, however we will be changing to a Linux VPS/Dedicated Server eventually (as we get more popular).

Financially, I'm set to support the server for whatever needs it may take. I'm able to spend up to $400 per month (needless to say it should NOT cost that much as it is). I do not have a necessity for Donations, however we will offer donator status and features that go along with that. Its not something I need to continue running the server.

I also plan to keep the server up and running for as long time to come. Whether that be 3, 4, 10, 15 years, I don't quite know yet, however as long as Minecraft is active, the server should be running. Again, I thrive to make this the must successful server, but I cannot do it without a team of staff and builders. I also need players that have good suggestions for the server.

Down to what I plan the server to be:

The server is going to be another PVP/Factions based server, but it also will include a pretty medium-sized economy, not too hard but not too easy either. What I have done so far is the spawn, but its not very "good looking", and I guess I'm not as "creative" as I thought. The server should have a pretty large sized spawn with a shop inside. The shop will contain most crucial items in a Minecraft Server at a reasonable price as well.

Now, I'm not going to ask you for your name, age, and all that cause I really don't care, however I do wish that if you post here you will take the job seriously and be mature within game. You may or may not get the position you apply for. Also, I am very strict on who I give staff, and once we get a community base, staff will only be available if you are recommended by another higher-leveled staff member with approval of me.

If you would like to join the server community, please leave your position that your applying for, and your Skype name if you have it. You will be put under a special list in my Skype.

Thanks for reading, see you soon!
iCredit
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/28/2015 6:03 am
Level 34 : Artisan Waffle
Wafflegum
IGN: NarutosMinecraft
Position: Admin/Moderator
Experienced: I may not be experienced like the other people out there. But i'm willing to give my best to deserve this position.

I love helping other people and guide them. If someone disrespects other player, i will talk to them calmly and give them a warning. If someone HACKS, i will ban them. I won't give warning to hackers because this people can harm the server if you give them more and more chances. I hope this community grow!
Skype: I'll tell you my username if my application got accepted.
03/22/2015 5:41 am
thomasgemzz
IGN: GemzZz
Timezone: GMT
Postition: Helper
Availability: I'm available, pretty much, whenever I am awake. Simply, if you message me I will reply almost instantly.
Why you want to apply for this position: Hearing the server sounds great, would love to be a part of it as I believe a server like yours has a lot of potential. You sound laid-back and know what to do and when to do it. And no, I don't go on every random server I say this. (Just so you know I ain't bein a suck up. <3)
Anything else I need to know about you: I've always wanted to own a server and be a staff member, never had the chance to. Would be great to finally get such a position.
03/21/2015 5:11 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Modder
minecraftrzzz
-IGN: Minecraftrzzz
-Timezone: Mountain Standard Time (MST)
-Position: Moderator/Admin
-Availability: Currently I am available pretty much every day almost all day for 2 weeks as it is spring break, but after Spring Break I will be on from 4pm-10pm MST on school days, although I might be popping off for maximum an hour, weekends will be the same as Spring Break, of course with the odd exceptions of being out with friends, out for supper etc.
-Why You Want To Apply For This Position: I am looking for a server to dedicate my time to and help a community grow, I enjoy helping others.
-Anything Else I Need To Know About You?: I've owned a couple of servers myself, such as factions, prison, survival. I started playing back in 1.2.5 and have experienced alot of situations. I am not the person to mistreat anyone because of how old they are or how they act, I treat everyone with equality
03/21/2015 5:09 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Thedevilsbreath
IGN: Pigzillah_

.Age:13
How Often Do You Play:3.5 Hours a day. 5 Days a week

What Position Of Staff Are You Applying For: I am happily applying for Head-Admin

Why Should We Pick You: The reason is I just like to help. It makes me happy that I have helped someone when no one else did. People think I only help because I want to impress staff and try to become a Moderator. I just want to help it's just fun for me to help. Everyday on the server I try to help people because sometimes staff aren't on. If there is something I can't do or convince a person to stop what there doing I go on skype and ask for a staff member get on.

I already know few of the commands for staff members and there pretty good not to overpowered not to lower just right. So if I was Moderator I would in some scenarios mute a person for disrespect of staff members after a couple of warning 1 to 3 max and I know it's a 1 hour mute. If there's a hacker I would record them hacking.

I want to be staff because I want to keep playing this server I know in the future there will be newer things to do and I want to be there and to help those people understand the new things. I know I cant help everyone but I want to help anyone I can even if there asking for money I will try to hook them up with some cash so they can have a good time on the server.I want to help more people because in some people helping is like there instinct. I want to help people truly understand ReeveMc and enjoy it because that was why the server was made to do.

Now hackers are annoying everyone hates that guy who greedy and wants everything well I wont let that happen. I try to catch hackers everyday because I'm tired of them ruining the game for others like me. If I see a hacker I turn on my camera tell him to say cheese and report his butt. I want to make the server hack free but I know thats not possible because theres a person that hacks everyday but no one notices. I will catch the people I see hack I will do my job.

I like helping people on the forums, because its like Facebook to me and I barely use Facebook now cause of the forums. I am always on it posting stuff helping people answering questions. I check forums everyday even on my phone at school.

If I was staff I would never abuse my powers. I am not like those people who want to get staff to get the upper hand in the server. I have seen staff corrupted and I am happy they are demoted so they cant do no more. I know I have to control my anger if someone angers me and I'm good at that.

Becoming part of the amazing community would be a great honor for me and well its not my first time being a Moderator on a server so I'm not a newbie. As most people know I'm a nice and forgiving person, I do not scam and I know that I am responsible and caring person. I am very friendly to new people on the server and try my best to let them know about the server and so on. I couldn't say that I am perfect because nobody is perfect, and I will not rest until a need is gotten.

You should pick me because i have been in the community long enough to live the rules and know the rules. If you swear, spam or anything on the line of that I will give the person a warning, 3 warnings and you muted for minutes then after if they continue I will tempban them for a day (24 Hours). I am reliable and a trustworthy person that does not swear, spam or abuse. I don't think I have every thought about abusing on any server and I always reports glitches.

I have very high self esteem and I never give up. I love catching hackers and abusers. And since the server is growing quite quickly I think there should be responsible staff who never abuse, swear or spam. And I live in in Australia when maybe 10-15 people are on and there are no staff to control the crowd. People who live in The Southern Hemisphere are usually helpless because there are no staff to assist them and people are getting annoyed of other people who swear, spam and do whatever is against the rules. I would like to bring a unique essence to the staff team along.

Other Info About You: I am 13 my passion is Tennis and European Handball. I love being on the computer and learning new things about it.

What timezone you live in:
GMT +10
03/21/2015 5:04 am
Thedevilsbreath
IGN: Pigzillah_

.Age:13
How Often Do You Play:3.5 Hours a day. 5 Days a week

What Position Of Staff Are You Applying For: I am happily applying for Head-Admin

Why Should We Pick You: The reason is I just like to help. It makes me happy that I have helped someone when no one else did. People think I only help because I want to impress staff and try to become a Moderator. I just want to help it's just fun for me to help. Everyday on the server I try to help people because sometimes staff aren't on. If there is something I can't do or convince a person to stop what there doing I go on skype and ask for a staff member get on.

I already know few of the commands for staff members and there pretty good not to overpowered not to lower just right. So if I was Moderator I would in some scenarios mute a person for disrespect of staff members after a couple of warning 1 to 3 max and I know it's a 1 hour mute. If there's a hacker I would record them hacking.

I want to be staff because I want to keep playing this server I know in the future there will be newer things to do and I want to be there and to help those people understand the new things. I know I cant help everyone but I want to help anyone I can even if there asking for money I will try to hook them up with some cash so they can have a good time on the server.I want to help more people because in some people helping is like there instinct. I want to help people truly understand ReeveMc and enjoy it because that was why the server was made to do.

Now hackers are annoying everyone hates that guy who greedy and wants everything well I wont let that happen. I try to catch hackers everyday because I'm tired of them ruining the game for others like me. If I see a hacker I turn on my camera tell him to say cheese and report his butt. I want to make the server hack free but I know thats not possible because theres a person that hacks everyday but no one notices. I will catch the people I see hack I will do my job.

I like helping people on the forums, because its like Facebook to me and I barely use Facebook now cause of the forums. I am always on it posting stuff helping people answering questions. I check forums everyday even on my phone at school.

If I was staff I would never abuse my powers. I am not like those people who want to get staff to get the upper hand in the server. I have seen staff corrupted and I am happy they are demoted so they cant do no more. I know I have to control my anger if someone angers me and I'm good at that.

Becoming part of the amazing community would be a great honor for me and well its not my first time being a Moderator on a server so I'm not a newbie. As most people know I'm a nice and forgiving person, I do not scam and I know that I am responsible and caring person. I am very friendly to new people on the server and try my best to let them know about the server and so on. I couldn't say that I am perfect because nobody is perfect, and I will not rest until a need is gotten.

You should pick me because i have been in the community long enough to live the rules and know the rules. If you swear, spam or anything on the line of that I will give the person a warning, 3 warnings and you muted for minutes then after if they continue I will tempban them for a day (24 Hours). I am reliable and a trustworthy person that does not swear, spam or abuse. I don't think I have every thought about abusing on any server and I always reports glitches.

I have very high self esteem and I never give up. I love catching hackers and abusers. And since the server is growing quite quickly I think there should be responsible staff who never abuse, swear or spam. And I live in in Australia when maybe 10-15 people are on and there are no staff to control the crowd. People who live in The Southern Hemisphere are usually helpless because there are no staff to assist them and people are getting annoyed of other people who swear, spam and do whatever is against the rules. I would like to bring a unique essence to the staff team along.

Other Info About You: I am 13 my passion is Tennis and European Handball. I love being on the computer and learning new things about it.

What timezone you live in:
GMT +10
03/17/2015 11:26 pm
MyMCAdmin
IGN : GateKeeperHD / TheNetworkBro

Specialty : Building, Developing Servers, Developing Bukkit Plugins ( Selling them )

Experience on building : i can build very good , i personally think, i am very good at building, if i where apart of a build team, i would be a great addition to it.

Rank applying for : Head-Administrator , or Administrator, or Head-Moderator ( preferably Admin or above. )

Experience: I do have much experience as staff. i've ran my own servers, most of them where successful! I've been staff on numerous amounts of servers, but they're all bad. Cause the staff management teams are immature.

i have school mon-friday, i can be on from 4pm-7pm or later if no homework, and all day on weekends, will also dedicate as much time as I can after those hours when I am able to! But on certain days i have MCJrotc Class/Working

How long have you played minecraft:I have played minecraft for around 2 and a half years... i've honestly known more about servers and developing server than the average player... I know how servers should be ran and i will guarentee that nobody else knows how to run a server as perfectly as i do.

i dont believe in warning people about hacking or spamming or using CAPS LIKE THIS. if they do it, and i know they did it intentionally, i am going to punish them. i don't play around. I am a leader, and i am going to take charge when i can, and because i can.

(Extra) if you dont accept me as an Administrator , or Head-Adminstrator i don't want to be staff, i want to be a leader, but i cannot if i am some boring moderator or helper, the server needs people who can lead the lower ranks. the server needs players who have integrity, and loyalty. I am one of the few who honestly dedicate their time being about of this server.

Skype : i don't use skype unless i know you very well. Meaning ill only use it if i am trusted in game, and i know i can trust you.

teamspeak : i dont use teamspeak because i don't have a WORKING COMPATIBLE MIC.
03/14/2015 7:21 pm
Level 27 : Expert Architect
AntoineOMEGA
Generalmonk
Builder or Moderator
I don't have Skype
I build really good. I can build midevil towns and castles, futuristic buildings, Greek buildings, parkour courses, mob arenas. I work well with commands and could make a moving parkour course or special mob arena.
If I get to be moderator I have been a moderator on one other server.
03/14/2015 6:53 pm
Level 1 : New Modder
ajv123
IGN:ajv123
Position: Admin
Reason: The reason to which i would like to become staff on this server is because i want to help make this server amazing. i am a former owner of 3 servers. i just like helping others and making friends in the process. i am also talented at building, also im known to be a problem solver.
03/14/2015 6:40 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Modder
Clayblock
IGN: Fezellest
Reason:
I love helping on starting servers, I have prior knowledge on server creation (3 years now) and I love to help boost the server's popularity to boost it.
03/09/2015 8:40 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
Walkfree123
IGN:Army of engineers build team
position: builder
Reason: We would love to build for the server, some proof of our builds are http://imgur.com/a/yjhm8#5 these are builds we did on our last server. We are hard working, can hit deadlines and will only perform high quality builds that are original and cannot be found anywhere else in minecraft

03/07/2015 5:42 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Network
BeeSting50
IGN:superkeenan8884

Age15

Why: I love to help out and i need to get staff on a server. I really want to get the server that you ant and I can help. I am very responsible and can get things down fast.

Position:I want to be admin or mod

What I know how to do: I can setup plugins and perms. I can also help build.

Why you should pick me: Pick me because
1. I can get your perms done.
2. I do it for the servers growth and position and I don't ask for money.
3.I will be respectful and honest.
4. I have had my own server before and know how it feels to start out

Have I ever griefed: Mo And never will.

Thanks for the opportunity to help you out.
03/07/2015 5:27 pm
firepat22
IGN: firepat2
Reason: The reason to which i would like to become staff on this server is because i want to help make this server become very popular. I am very good at all plugins and world edit. Since i have been head admin and co owner on a server i understand a lot of things and the servers shut down due to not paying . This made me want to help other servers . I would love to help you and other players with anything they would need.
anything else you need just contact me
03/07/2015 5:24 pm
firepat22
failed this
03/05/2015 7:28 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
Fascade
Been playing Minecraft off and on for years now, have held many different positions from builder, mod, admin, and co-owner. Know a lot of the basics for minecraft, with some gaps due to not having played much since 1.8 came out. Am a little older, have a full time job, so week days will be able to play for at least a couple hours, weekends are usually free, and will sometimes spend all day playing. I enjoy helping out newer servers, and watching them grow.

IGN and Skype are same xFASCADEx
03/04/2015 3:11 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Princess
Faxwy
Hello, I've been around Minecraft for a few years. I never liked singleplayer Minecraft, one reason is because I am not very good at building, and I like servers. Most people would rather go in-game than figure out why the server isn't working or why this certain plug-in isn't compatible. With me, however, that is not the case. I am shy, and I would rather be on my computer than going out to the mall or whatever. I have been around computers for a long time, and help people with their computers in real life as a way to make some money here and there. While I am not advanced in any coding language, I am willing to learn any kind for the benefit in the long-run. I have helped on many Minecraft servers, and for once, I'd like to see a project that I help with, succeed. I am willing to dedicate a lot of my time to this. I have experience configuring forums, adding and configuring plugins, setting up permissions and collaborating with other administrators and staff members.

Add me on Skype: blueeyes.gaming

I know this isn't a long application, but those are useless. Really getting to know who your working with is vital.
03/03/2015 5:19 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Aethyr_ExtinctHD
Hey, I would love to help you moderate chat or on anything else you might need help on. I have a lot of free time at the moment as I just started getting back into servers. I currently work for one but its not up yet as its in development. My name is Fabricio and I'm very good a PvP and I'm in a well known faction player on the server Cosmic PvP.
Anyways, I would love to be part of your team. Add me on skype at extinct.aethyr
03/03/2015 5:12 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Procrastinator
Elizardbeth
Hello, my minecraft username is FantasyofDragons. I am 14 year old girl and I don't have skype. I rarely use rude language and I'm pretty sure my behavior is good 99% of the time. (I've even had someone call my manners "old-fashioned".)
I am interested in your server, not for a staff position, but just as a regular player. I'm not the best architect, but if need be, I could help build less important things. I'm not so much of the raiding, griefing, killing type, but I really do enjoy factions. I usually stay around my faction base farming, gathering needed materials and building houses or rooms.
Thank you for considering me as a player for your server, and have a great day!
03/03/2015 4:08 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Connor PlaysMC
Hey, you added me on Skype. Sorry I have not responded yet.
03/03/2015 3:25 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Taco
danned11
Hey i dont really know what to say as you didnt ask for much so

What you asked for:

My Skype: Danneed11

Position:Moderator (its moderator I dont want owt fancy)

A couple of things, people who post paragraphs and paragraphs are the ones that get a position then get fired from it within a week, which is why they spam every post they can with 6 paragraphs of nonesense. If you say you're strict you must have common sense, Im 13 but from my age i see the world differently to others.

Thanks Danned11
03/02/2015 4:16 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
ShakingBroom
I'm going to make this a very casual application, simple but detailed. I hope you enjoy.

Basically, I'm a lad who is of the age 13. Even though I am 13, I am mature enough, if even more, then a 15+ lad who thinks he owns the place. I try my hardest in anything I can do, that's how I achieve my personal goals, y'know? I have a few goals. As an Australian, one of the respected goals would be to play Cricket internationally, that's my main goal, really, in life. I also have another goal, to become a trusted member of a fair, fun and kind Minecraft community. I would love to start at Admin, and gain the trust of whom think I deserve it, and even though I'm young, I believe I have the potential. I have been playing Minecraft since I was 10, even though all I remember doing was griefing. I have changed, ALOT. I am responsible, I am against staff abuse, I have the traits of a great and fair staff member. I know what being fair is. I hope that I can achieve my aim of staff on your server, and I hope to do so, I really do. As stated above, I'm an Aussie (Australian). I love to play Minecraft, and if you want me to, I will play for however long you want, just message me on skype (warning, my mic broke, and the pc one you cannot understand, very sorry, but any messages you send me I will get on my iphone and I will join as soon as possible, but I cannot do video, but message should be good enough, yeah?). I will PM you the skype name if you accept me. I am a trusted member on PMC, atleast I think I am, a little bit So, yeah. I have experience, I used to own a server when I was 12 and it had an alright playerbase, normally about 5 players on. I do have school (as every 13 year old should), but if messaged, as soon as I get home I'll get on. NO MATTER WHAT - I will come on everyday for atleast an hour, that's fair.

My personal code of conduct.

1. Respect whom respect you.
2. You want me to be nice to you, THEN YOU BE NICE TO ME.
3. I will do anything you ask me to do, be reasonable, please.
4. I do not lie.
5. I have fun, but I'm not immature.

Thanks for reading my application, and if accepted ill pm you the name.

Kindest regards,
Creeperface180

PS: My real name is Joey, and my IGN is Creeperface180
03/02/2015 2:24 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Architect
ItsXeriaz
ADMIN APPLICATION
IGN:GodOfChaos
Previous Experience: Admin at 3 servers and head admin at 1. Mod at 5, helper at 3 and Co-owner at 1. Also builder at 3.
I am a very helpful guy. I love minecraft and I have a lot of experience at being staff. I can also set up plugins and also build very good. I am friendly, funny and mature and at the same time strict with rules. Be it the staff, players or even the owners, I won't tolerate the misuse of power. Maybe once by mistake is fine. But doing the same thing 2 or 3 times doesn't make it a mistake and so I will report the actions and if the owner is misusing power, then I will appeal to his conscience. I can also enforce rules on everybody, including myself. Other than that I am a very friendly and funny guy who loves to help people a lot.
Timezone: GMT +5:30
Skype-kyzeragon

A suggestion:- Maybe you should add an application format to get the best staff for your server. I can help you with making a professional thread with a professional application format. Do add me on skype!
03/01/2015 11:30 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
chris012696
IGN [In game name]: chris012696

Time Zone: Eastern

What times are you most active: At night

Have you been banned on other servers: No

Why do I want to become a part of staff: I'm respectful and care about the players, i am also very good with plugins and can be a very important asset to any staff team

Previous experiences as being a staff: Owned my own servers and was very successful

How long have you been playing Minecraft: since beta

What rank am i seeking: Where ever i fit in

Why to choose me: Because like i said before i am respectful trustworthy and will treat players well. I am also very good with plugins and helping players with any problems they have

03/01/2015 11:25 pm
Theplurals
In game name:Theplurals
Position:admin
Experience: I've been admin before on a prison server but it went down im not very good at plugins but i can try my best
reason: my reason to be an admin is to help the player, to make their experience on the server enjoyable. I dont bring alot to the table but i hope you will consider my app
Thank you
03/01/2015 11:03 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Artist
Jcase797
Hello! I am 13 years old and would like to apply for some sort of staff.(preferably admin). I have played Mineraft for several years and I am also and experienced builder and also helper. I think I would be qualified for the job because I am active and mature. I have helped to create other servers and would like to help with this one. If you could add me to skype it is TurdCutter797. This may not sound like a mature name xD but i can assure you I am mature most if not all of the time. I would enjoy being apart of this server and would appreciate if you would accept me. Thanks
02/25/2015 2:19 pm
HiTSharky
Hey, i'm HiT Sharky and i'm 18 years old
My IGN is chrisdesjaak
My Skype is schobke1
I want to apply for Builder,

Why?
I just love to build, i have built on many big servers and i'm Lead-Builder of Valeros Builds team.

Legends of Valeros, made by the Valeros build team --> http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/legendsofvaleros/

I'm also a builder on the big server called Climaxcraft (it's renamed since a few days to Mineheroes) it has 300-700 players, proof of me being a builder there.
http://www.mineheroes.net/community/XenStaff/
Scroll down to builders and you'll see chrisdesjaak, the server is offline for the moment because of a big maintenance thingy.
I'm a payed builder on some other servers.
02/25/2015 11:55 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
SPECIALITY34
I would like to be either admin or mod
02/25/2015 11:53 am
JakeKing2323
Ign: JakeKing2323
Position:Builder and helper

Reason: Becase ive been looking for an great server to play on and lucky i found your server Ive been an mod on some servers but they wassent so great, i am really great at building things and i love to help people because its an nice thing to do plus ive never been an builder on any servers because the server wasent so great

thx for reading my apply plz do im an great

My skype name is: Monkeydoodoo231
02/25/2015 11:51 am
Bonko125
Username: Bonko125

Sex: male

Nationality/Timezone: Central Time (CT)

Position you are applying for: Admin or Mod, I would like to help and have some experience down. I would prefer Admin, but will try to work up from Mod if needed.

Experiences in the following position : I have been admin on a few other servers but no one else has been serious about theirs so for me it was kind of wasted time, I have also owned my own server and we started to get bigger but then a problem with the host happened and all server files got deleted. But I do play, I will be active, I do online school so I can be on most of the time considering I’m home pretty much all the time, I’m a very easy person to get along with and I will interact with the players and that usually helps create a good community, I would like to be Staff on your server, please consider as an option.
02/25/2015 11:45 am
MagicalWalnut
IGN: JustYourTypical
Skype Faheem Hure
02/25/2015 11:29 am
Rkeegan11
IGN:Rkeegan11
position: admin
Reason i love new servers they give me the chance to become fresh and new with the players i wanna help so badly but due to money issues lot of servers im staff on went down >:( but i love going to others to make it last long and never quit and never give up i will always never try to give up i will always help the players and never take risks and any of the hackers banned any griefers jailed and if continues kicked then ban i will never give up on this glorious server and you wont regret it.
skype:Can i give it out if the apps accepted last time i gave it out someone hacked onto it
02/25/2015 10:39 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
SPECIALITY34
Speciality's Helper app

Ign:speciality34
Country/timezone:United States,Central timezone

Experience: I dont have much experience as staff.But I enjoy helping and I think I could help alot on this server.I have been a helper on a couple of small server that are down now!I also have helped on multiple friends servers! I also have learned alot over my years of playing minecraft!I I also can show people who need help in a soft toned way so they dont feel like they shouldn't ask for help! I have understood all the rules and have played on many prison / factions servers and I know almost everything someone who asked for help would need to know! And if i didn't i would try to figure it out with them for next time i was asked the question. I also know most of the commands for multiplayer servers and as staff.I also have learned most of the plugins on the servers!

I will be on from 11am thru 7pm on weekends!And on weekdays I will be on 4:30-7 everyday!I will also dedicate as much time as I can after those hours when I am able to! But on certain days i have soccer and it wont end to 5:00pm so on Monday and Tuesday i cant be on until 5:30 but any other day I will be on regular.But if it ends before at 4:30 i will try my hardest to get on as soon as i get home. And during those hours i will try to help anyone i can and if there is an issue i will skype higher ranked staff! I also will be able to get on if staff is needed or i will skype other staff to get on if I can't.

How long have you played minecraft:I have played minecraft for around 2 and a half years! But most of the servers i have played on were either factions, prisons, op factions or prison, and skywars! And during that I have learned almost everythig you can about those type of servers ! I also have played on skyblock servers!

If there was someone hacking I would temp ban them unless its very serious I'll perm ban them.If there was a spammer I would warn them and ask them to stop if they didn't I would mute them for 15 minutes if they spam after im gonna mute them for 2 hours if they continues ill temp ban them for 5 hours. If there is someone being annoying I will ask them politely 2 times then i will warn them, then i will temp mute them for 10 minutes Also if someone is being disrespectful I will ask them to stop and if they don't I will tell the other player to ignore him! But if someone messages me saying someone is sending them disrespectful messages i will ask them to send me pictures on skype!

I would explain something to a kid as calm as I could, and without gettig upset and if they don't understand I will just show them step by step!And if they don't understand them i will just show them in a different way till they get it because I know how much I used to not understand and have to get it explained to me 2-3 times! But also if someone is just asking stupid questions that they know and are just trying to be funny I will just ask them to stop if they don't then I just won't reply.

(Extra) I also believe that i can help people without getting angry because i dont get mad about much unless people are just being plain disrespectful i have no tolerance for people disrespecting me or other people! But normally if i do get mad i just go offline so I do not make any mistakes that I shouldn't.
I also won't tolerate any advertising or unknown links being posted because if it is a virus or anything that could mess up someones pc i will automatically ban them! Or if they post an Ip i will tell them not to advertise if they post it again they will get a 25 minute temp mute! After that it's a hour temp ban then there perm banned! And if there are bots in chat i will /spawn and look at the names not moving and ban each one. And if someone is having trouble with buycraft or there ranks are messing up I will try to figure out what they are doing wrong or if they just need to wait a little bit and try again!

If you have any extra questions skype me.
Thank you for reading my application!
02/25/2015 10:32 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Architect
Faalky10
IGN:
Position: Moderator
Reason: im a really good staff member, and i can code and build good, ive got good experience, ive been admin/mod on some few servers. I Really hope this community will grow, and whit my little extra help it will be better
02/25/2015 10:04 am
JailClank
Hullo. I'm Daniel. My IGN is Fortunedaboss and my Skype name is devanthebest.
I would like to help you develop your server, as well as help with builds, player management, and general server maintenance. I have owned several successful servers before, and been staff on many more. I'm currently 16, nearing 17 and I'm responsible and mature enough to do what it takes to run a server. With that being said, I hope you select me to help you out.

Skype- devanthebest
02/25/2015 9:57 am
Level 20 : Expert Dragon
The Corona
Hello, I see you are looking for a build done for your server. Why not pick the Aurion Build Team, we are very professional and love helping out the community. Want to see what we offer? Head To: http://aurionchannel.wix.com/buildteam

Build, Love, Enjoy
Aurion Build Team

Contact us directly on Skype at max5432190
02/25/2015 7:31 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
XxStormcrafterxX
IGN: falseConfig
Position: Admin/Moderator
Reason: The reason I wish to have this position on your server is that I take myself as a somewhat mature person and that I can handle all the responsibilities of this position since I've done it before and done it well. Also, I want to help your server grow and become successful. If I get this position, I will make sure that your server has a nice community where everyone can be nice to each other and have fun playing the game.
02/24/2015 5:58 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Network
xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx
Do you need to have Skype?
02/24/2015 11:35 pm
iCredit
Its not a necessity, if you do not feel comfortable posting it but have it, you can always PM me it after posting here.
02/24/2015 5:29 pm
Connor PlaysMC
In-Game Name: connorholladay35
How old are you?: 13
How Long have you played the server?: I know I just joined. But I can be a very dedicated and active staff member. I take pride of being a staff member. It means a lot to me.
Why do you want to become an Admin?:I want to be Admin to help the server. I can help the server is these reasons. I take all work and servers i have worked on in the past as my own duties i will take as much consideration as possible. I will be a active member of the community as in being in a faction with non staff members chilling hanging out. Making sure everyone actually likes me. I put a great stress on my reputation for the most part but i will get down and dirty and do work.I have a lot of free time on my hands doing plugins work, economic, managing funds, and last but certainly not the least of the four, working on permissions. I try to make your server look professional the best way i can by showing people that the staff care. I still like to play the game so if i was to hired the Spawning (If there is) or Gamemode (If there is) won't affect me, it just makes it easier to help others in their time of need.
What time zone are you in? Eastern
How many hours a day do you play? About 2 on weekdays and more on weekends
What are your strengths and weaknesses? My strengths are setting up plugins/perms. Talking to people, MAking sure everything gets done, ect...
Do you have experience? (If so, name the servers you served on) Yes, I have owned many servers and I am currently a Head-Mod on paradox universe. ALso I'm a helper on GetWrecked network
Must Have Skype (You don't need a mic). If accepted you can pm a head-staff member your Skype. (You do not need to post it on forums)Yes, My skype is connor.holladay
02/24/2015 10:34 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
TheUnseenYeti
IGN: BoomBarraBoom
Reason: The reason to which i would like to become staff on this server is because i want to help make this server become well known. I am very good in ways of building. Since i have build for some networks in which did get big but changed owners. This made me quit due to how they treated builders. I would love to help you build what you need for no price at all. I am also good at controlling players to make sure that they do not misbehave or disrespect others.
02/24/2015 5:25 pm
iCredit
Added VIA Skype.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome