Bub_man's Avatar Bub_man4/19/17 9:48 pm
1 emeralds 134 5
4/25/2017 5:25 pm
minebreaker's Avatar minebreaker
Welcome to The Waste Land
Dedicated Server
IP
104.128.52.238:25565

My friend and I are starting a new survival server and want to start a peaceful community. This server will be around for a long time so we plan on building great things. We got tired of admins abusing power and servers loaded with a ton of mods , so we decided to make my own. =D

At this moment we are accepting 10 applicants but I might bump it to 20. The server is running at 4 gigs so it has plenty of room.
We are looking for friendly easy going people. As of right now we are the only 2 admins but will be needing more in time. We really just want to play and enjoy the game so we will need people to be our eyes!

The server is running the latest version of spigot for efficiency with only a few extras. The only mods allowed are;

only 1 person is needed to sleep through the night but other players are given the option to cancel if you needed for ,hunting ,collecting,ect.
We also allow your bed to be set as your spawn point during the day.

Some other fun things that don't effect the gameplay are colored signs and nick names are allowed.

The rules are super simple and most are a given.

-No griefing No griefing No griefing. The server is running core protect and can be fixed in an instant but we want to have fun so go off far away if you want to destroy stuff lol .Violating this is instant ban

-No hacking.. obviously Violating this is instant ban

-No stealing Again core protect keeps a log of who accessed the chests and such, so just don't do it. Ask, most people are friendly to give out stuff

This next rule is more out of common courtesy.
Please coordinate nether portals with other portals I have played on servers with many unchecked portals everywhere and it cause a huge mess getting around. I plan on making a central hub so that traveling will be easy. So just try to announce and work with others when building your portals. We don't want other portals to interfere or link with portals already made. Thank you

Now with that out of the way lets get to the application.

Minecraft IGN:
How much time do you plan on being on the server?
Do you have any specialties, building , redstone, ect?
Why do you want to join the waste land?

So the server will open up tomorrow 4/20... lol (Didn't plan that) @ 8PM eastern time. We will be building the first town around the central nether portal. We will be using discord to chat. Please download Discord if you have not already.

IP
104.128.52.238:25565
Discord link: https://discord.gg/zDcRvks
Bub_man
Level 1 : New Miner