New Server Need People Willing To Pay!

xAsherCraft's Avatar xAsherCraft7/21/14 3:37 am
1 emeralds 447 8
7/22/2014 10:20 am
XxTurboChargedxX's Avatar XxTurboChargedxX
✯✯✯NEW/CREATING SERVER [NEED STAFF!]✯✯✯ (Minigames, Faction, Towny, Survival, etc)

✶✶✶REQUIREMENTS FOR EVERYONE✶✶✶
Good Sportsmanship
Friendly
Able to work well with others
Some experience with building

❄❄❄STAFF POSITIONS❄❄❄
Builder[6]
Moderator[3]
Admin[3]
Plug-In Manager[1]
Plug-in Developer[2]
Website Manager[1]

✦✦✦APPLICATION✦✦✦
IGN:
How long have you been playing minecraft:
Which Position you want:
Reason for wanting this position (requires thorough explanation):
Experience (details):
Dedicated time:
What you can bring:
Proof of work [If your a builder]:
{Moderator/Admin} If someone is constantly swearing what do you do?:
{Moderator/Admin} If two or more people are fighting/arguing and its starting to affect others experience on the server, what do you do?
time zone? ( http://whatismytimezone.com/ )
xAsherCraft
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/22/2014 10:20 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
XxTurboChargedxX
IGN: Skidds999 - cupakejuice - fireflakes8 - JoshRocks
How long have you been playing minecraft: Since 1.4 Came out
Which Position you want: Any, I can build, and own a server
Reason for wanting this position (requires thorough explanation): I believe that I can turn this server into one of the best, and I like to help small servers grow
Experience (details): Owning My Own Server, been builders on a few, and been admin on a few, being very generous, and the players loved me <3
Dedicated time: 4-6 Hours a Day
What you can bring: Peace, Working knowledge of plugins, and a great sense of community
Proof of work [If your a builder]: http://gyazo.com/ffef83c3f2c4b0ff3b79c8364ab6d75b (WIP)
{Moderator/Admin} If someone is constantly swearing what do you do?: If it is against the rules, and depending on what permissions I have, it would either be a ban, tempban, or mute, depending on the seriousness of the swearing.
{Moderator/Admin} If two or more people are fighting/arguing and its starting to affect others experience on the server, what do you do? I would either tempban or stop them by muting them, depending on perms again. I would also either contact a higher staff, or attempt to resolve the conflict myself.
07/21/2014 9:15 pm
xAsherCraft
119.252.191.246:25625 Join Now!

Need Staff
07/21/2014 8:41 pm
Level 23 : Expert Mountaineer
LoneSurvivors
I'm going to do my own format this contains all requirements in your application

MC: noah13245768
Time Zone: Eastern
Hello My Name is Noah
My Minecraft name is: Noah13245768
What I am applying for: I am applying for either Admin or Moderator if you think better ill jump to the occasion
Why Should i be Staff: i think i should be staff because I first of all love to play survival and second my first priority is to help any players that are in need of help, Yes i know you get a lot of apps but trust me your going to pick the right guy because i know everything there is to know about survival and bukkit. if a Player is being bullied in any way that will not be tolerated I will warn them and if they start again I will make a temp ban because bullying is horrible in my opinion never should there be bullying on any server also Trolling. I am never negative always positive I'm always here to help! I wont let you down trust me!
Will You Accept a denial?: I will be upset but yes I can take a denial its for the best.
Have i been Staff before?: Yes i have a lot of experience with being staff i will list below
TGN (The Gamers Network Prison): Head Admin
ClungeCraft.net (A Survival Server swell i am Admin)
DeepCrafters: I am a Owner and I am very happy I make sure to help as much as i can on it.
MinerCraft: I am a Head-Developer on that server I deal with ranks and plugins
So I have alot of experience!
NoahCraft; my very own server!
Maturity: 10/10
How Long will you be on the server a day?: probably 2 hours at the latest
What are your dreams for a server and or this position?: my dream is to make this server big and make sure everyone is having fun and I wanna make sure everyone likes me because its not fair if they think I just don't like them because I wanna like everyone one.
How good of imagination do you have?: aha I have a great imagination whatever comes to mind I say its just one of those things

Where You Asked to apply? No I was not but I think if people where on at the time I would have been but even know I haven't had a second opinion I think I'm worthy for you team!

Thanks
Noah
07/21/2014 8:12 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Toast
BigLogs
IGN: LOLxxGamer
How long have you been playing minecraft: 3 years
Which Position you want: Web Manager
Reason for wanting this position (requires thorough explanation): Well, the reason I want this job is not because I am bad at building or plugins. I want this position because this is the best job for me and I can find the most fun with this position.
Experience (details): I have experience with making and editing websites to look totally professional. I have made many websites for myself and others.
Dedicated time: I can dedicate around 10 hours a week.
What you can bring: I can bring a nice looking website and also have a working community.
Proof of work [If your a builder]:
{Moderator/Admin} If someone is constantly swearing what do you do?: Well, I am not applying for this but I would mute for 10 minutes.
{Moderator/Admin} If two or more people are fighting/arguing and its starting to affect others experience on the server, what do you do? Like I said above I would mute both for around 5 minutes and talk to them during that time, so I won't be interrupted.
Timezone: GMT 5
07/21/2014 7:45 pm
xAsherCraft
119.252.191.246:25625 Join Now!

Need Staff
07/21/2014 7:27 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Noobs_in_kfc
IGN: Noobs_in_kfc
How long have you been playing minecraft: Since I was eleven years old
Which Position you want: Plugin Manager/Developer
Reason for wanting this position (requires through explanation): I've had my own server for quite some time (1,5 years) and I really enjoyed working on it. I like coding and adding stuff on a server and see people using the stuff I've created.
Experience (details): Like you can see uphere, I've had my own server. I've customised alot of plugins. I'm also very experienced with permissions. On my own server was my permissions file over 1500 lines big.
Dedicated time: Now with summer break, 4/5 a day minimum
What you can bring: Alot of customisation, alot more things to do, more fun, great advertisements and alot more
Proof of work [If your a builder]: I'm not the best builder, but I'm a master with redstone.
{Moderator/Admin} If someone is constantly swearing what do you do?: Give them a warning by kicking them with the text: "Stop swearing or futher actions will be taken". If they don't listen to that I give them a temporary mute of 15 minutes. If they still don't listen I permanently mute them
{Moderator/Admin} If two or more people are fighting/arguing and its starting to affect others experience on the server, what do you do? tell them to stop or finish the conversation in a private chat.

time zone? ( http://whatismytimezone.com/ ) GMT +1
07/21/2014 5:40 am
Level 21 : Expert Mage
KPJ1
what update is it for?
07/21/2014 4:33 am
xAsherCraft
119.252.191.246:25625
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024