Need staff
Dev.
Builder.
Admin.
Helper
IP: 107.191.252.66:25572
Outsyder2
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/25/2017 5:36 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Ftumptch6744
Hey guys,
I just went on this server and their admins started abusing from the minute I started. When I got on I met a friendly developer that I had a nice chat with and then went off for tea. When I got back I saw that many more admins had joined and were abusing their powers. It started off with them giving people elytras for no reason, they then started godding themselves and attacking me because I told them to get good whilst killing them repeatedly. I got angry and raged about it and I respawned from the abusive godded admin. I was then banned for Hacking with no actual reason to it. I had also made them a site that I spent around 5 hours on. This server is bad and I do not recommend it, the staff are abusive and act like 3 year olds.
Bye!

Edit Just found some info, the devs and staff are 10-13 as found in posts and the one majorly abusing is 8! HAH!

Outsyder2 wrote:
Ftumptch: We banned you because we caught you hacking. The elytras are for people who paid 3$ and for staff. Im sorry that our staff were abusing there powers. If you would like to appeal I will unban you so you can come back. Please give us your username if you would like to have another chance

There was no proof or specification to what "hack" was used, I am good at pvp and this has happened many times before. I have been mistaken for Killaura, IXAura, AutoSoup and even Bunny Hopping. But that's not why I'm posting my review. A number of your staff went into either GMC or GOD to get past me aka one of them was repeatedly blocking my arrow shots, another started godding themselves when they got on low health. One plugin you need is CoreProtect so you can check logs, OH and don't get me started on a REAL anticheat, whoever 'caught me hacking' was wrong and was obviously angered that I told him to 'get good'.

My username is MachoPiggies and also the godded one did admit it when you and T.. what ever the owners name is went offline. I copied what he said into my notepad for when you got online, he said 'I'm an admin I'm allowed you *****ing 1d10t' exactly. Sort your stuff out.

I'm just going to keep following you until my bot message joins.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome