New Skyblock Server RECRUITING STAFF!

Thecloud's Avatar Thecloud1/14/14 2:09 pm
1 emeralds 300 7
9/2/2014 11:04 pm
Myra_'s Avatar Myra_
Hello PMC,

My name is Bmizzlexx and I am currently the proud owner of Cloudcraft. We are a new skyblock server dedicated to giving the player the best possible atmosphere and environment to survive and thrive on their very own skyblock adventure! CloudCraft has many features that add to an exciting experience including:

- Beautiful Custom Built Spawn by the Hyperscale Team!
- Huge Rentable Player Shops
- Challenging Parkour with a BIG reward at the end
- Auction House
- Specially customized island for Donors

Now that you know a little about what the server is about since we are new we are in need of a professional team of staff that is composed of:

- 0/1 Head Admin (Must be 16+)
- 0/2 Admins (Must be 16+)
- 2/4 Moderators
- 0/4 Enforcers(Basically like police)
- 0/4 Helpers
- 0/1 Head Builder

General Staff Application:

Name:
Position Applying for?
This is a strictly Skyblock server, do you have knowledge of how a skyblock server is run?
Have you had any staff positions in the past, if so what were you?
What is your knowledge of plugins? Name a few you are familiar with.(Only Needed for Admin Application.)
What can you bring to the server?
Skype?
Previous examples of work? ( BUILDER APP ONLY!)
Thecloud
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/02/2014 11:04 pm
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Sweetheart
Myra_
Name: Just call me Myra
IGN: Myra_Magnificent
Position Applying for? Moderator, since I don't fit the specs for admin+
This is a strictly Skyblock server, do you have knowledge of how a skyblock server is run? Yes
Have you had any staff positions in the past, if so what were you? I was a dedicated moderator on a small server about six months ago, but the server soon shut down.
What is your knowledge of plugins? Name a few you are familiar with.(Only Needed for Admin Application.) I know nothing of these things you call plugins. Just kidding, but really, I can't code.
What can you bring to the server? I would love to help keep your community a friendly group of players and to give Minecrafters the best skyblock opportunity they can on your server. I do have a way with words, and if you need any guides written, I can also do that.
Skype? I'm sorry, we'll have to talk here on PMC. I don't have a Skype and if I did I would only use it to talk with people I know in real life.

Thanks for considering this, I do hope you can accept it!
09/02/2014 10:47 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Warrior
actuallilbuhs2
[size=150][center][color=#4000FF]Name[/color]:[b]Alex[/b]
[color=#BF00BF]Age:16[/color]
[color=#FF00BF]IGN:ActualLilbuhs[/color]
[color=#408000]Position Applying for?Head-Admin, or Admin[/color]
[color=#80FF00]This is a strictly Skyblock server, do you have knowledge of how a skyblock server is run?[b][u]TO an extent, i know how to be a staff member, not abuse etc, i know how to build , but i also love the idea of skyblock, im interested in what it would be like to be an admin on a skyblock server (Only ever been Mod on them so Limited to practically normal mod commands)[/color][/b][/u]
[color=#40FFFF]Have you had any staff positions in the past, if so what were you?
[u][b]I have been Owner, Co-Owner, Head-Admin, Admin, Mod, Helper, Jr.Mod Etc; Practically all the staff ranks, on many many servers, most shut down or from old updates i lost the Ips sadly D:[/color][/b][/u]
[color=#000000]What is your knowledge of plugins? Name a few you are familiar with.(Only Needed for Admin Application.) [u]i can always learn how to do stuff i love Learning Programming and stuff Hmm im familiar with CoreProtect, Group manager, essentials, WorldGuard, Worldedit, and a couple others i cant think of right now.[/color][/u]
[color=#00FF00]What can you bring to the server? i can bring The Help of a kind staff member, unless provoked badly... id love to help out, because i love Skyblock, ive played on many skyblock servers, but mod Only on them, recently i lost almost all my servers IPs so ive been looking for a fun server to play on and i think ive found the One .I can bring great custom builds, I love building aslong as i dont have to screw with mobs _-_ And i also Just love to mess with a lot of Cool Stuffs, i love building pretty much, and i love learning about new things to do with computers/minecraft[/color]
[color=#BF8000]Skype?[/center]Hmm Live:Alexrocket24[/color][/size]
09/02/2014 10:02 pm
Level 1 : New Network
MrCurlyHead1
Name: Ryan
IGN: MrCurlyHead1
Position Applying for?: Mod/Enforcers (But if you still need admins, I will gladly fill in for that role.)
This is a strictly Skyblock server, do you have knowledge of how a skyblock server is run?: Very much. SkyBlock is my favorite thing to do in Minecraft, and that's the only server I play on. The current SkyBlock server I play on is play.SkyLegion.info, and I've applied for staff there. Sadly, they didn't choose me (but I don't blame them - over 30 people apply for few spots.) Anyways, I love SkyBlock, and I know how it's run.
Have you had any staff positions in the past, if so what were you?: I am Admin on a server that is my friends', but he is a terrible owner, so he keeps de-opping me, and I don't really like him that much. Otherwise, none, unless you count helping out as a non-staff member on every server I play on, because I love to help.
What can you bring to the server?: I can keep the friendliness at a high level, I can help spread the word, and I can help out a lot. I love to help, so I'd love to be a part of your server.
Skype?: MrCurlyHead1 (However, I don't use it very much, and have never really learnt how to use it.)
I look forwards to joining you!
01/14/2014 2:52 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
AARBOI
Name: Aaron

IGN: aarboi11

Position Applying for? Admin

This is a strictly Skyblock server, do you have knowledge of how a skyblock server is run? Yes, I love to play Skyblock especially as a team or on multiplayers servers so I have a big past of Skyblock!

Have you had any staff positions in the past, if so what were you? I have played minecraft for 2 years now, I honestly don't know all the servers I've been staff on but a few that will stay with me is the 2 servers I co-owned and one I administrated also 1 skyblock server that I moderated

What is your knowledge of plugins? Name a few you are familiar with.(Only Needed for Admin Application.) I know loads that all the basic skyblock servers have so I have no problem here

What can you bring to the server? I can bring my past experience to make sure the server is running fine everything Is ok and i'll always be sure to helpful with all players and make sure there having a good time without being harassed by others.
Skype? SFTxAarboi

P.s This is not one of my best app well, infact it's pretty bad so i'm ok if I get accepted as a Mod, Thanks!
01/14/2014 2:49 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
LazyChuckle

IGN: LazyChuckle

Position Applying for Enforcers

This is a strictly Skyblock server, do you have knowledge of how a skyblock server is run? yes

Have you had any staff positions in the past, if so what were you? i was a Moderator on a server

What can you bring to the server? get a few friends on and they might donate

Skype i have skype but no mic! its faizan20002
01/14/2014 2:32 pm
Level 24 : Expert Archer
Adzeepulse
Name: Kieran

IGN:Adzeepulse

Position applying for?: Admin

This is a strictly Skyblock server, do you have knowledge of how a skyblock server is run?: Yes and Skyblock is my favourite, and I could play it all day long.

Have you had any staff positions in the past, if so what were you?: Staff ranks I have been: Owner, Co-owner, OP Head-Admin, Admin, Head-Mod, Moderator, Trial-Mod, Helper.
But these are not on hundreds of servers as this would show I am unloyal and do not stick to this. This has been on two servers. The Co-owner up to owner was shadowcraft, The helper to op and head
Admin was on streakcraft.

What is your knowledge of plugins? Name a few you are familiar with.: /Modreq which is used on most skyblock servers, /mute, /ban, kick, /jail, /whois, /v, /worldedit, /co, Groupmanager, Permissions ex, Worldguard and I could go on.

What can I bring to the server?: I can bring donors and players, and help make this server grow really big and be a helpful staff member and help players to make everyone have a nice experience on this server.

01/14/2014 2:18 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Warrior
T00xFasTxFoRxYoU
Name:Cav
IGN:T00xFasTxFoRxYoU
Position Applying for?Admin:)
This is a strictly Skyblock server, do you have knowledge of how a skyblock server is run?Yup I had it on my old server
Have you had any staff positions in the past, if so what were you?I owned 2 of my own servers and I was Admin on a 1000 slot Mini-Game server
What is your knowledge of plugins? Name a few you are familiar with.(Only Needed for Admin Application.)Essentials, Factions, World Edit, Groupmanager
What can you bring to the server?I will bring great help to the server I will devote all the time I have to the server if possible. I can donate a bit and can get a few friends on the server (Not expecting them to get staff)
Skype?Cav-The-Beast
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome