new smilies for planet mc

Discuss the game, stories, screenshots, videos, ideas, creations, top score!?

Post Permalink
by _BloXy_ » 9/8/2011

i reckon typing :{ should make a creeper face pop up!
Image
User avatar
Level 17
Journeyman Farmer
Posts: 130
Joined: 8/11/11

Post Permalink
by r2fart2 » 9/8/2011

um... what is this topic for? ಠ_ಠ
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Level 18
Journeyman Nerd
Posts: 101
Joined: 7/8/11

Post Permalink
by _BloXy_ » 9/8/2011

read the title Hurr Durr......
Image
User avatar
Level 17
Journeyman Farmer
Posts: 130
Joined: 8/11/11

Post Permalink
by Luthery » 9/8/2011

User avatar
Level 1
New Explorer
Posts: 1725
Joined: 6/2/11
Location: Sweden (The Land of the Vikings)
Says: ''You're noob or pro, That's life''
Minecraft: Luthery

Post Permalink
by Excision » 9/8/2011

This is useless :I We already have a thread going on about this.
User avatar
Level 1
New Miner
Posts: 3287
Joined: 5/9/11
Location: The Netherlands
Minecraft: XhulkieX

Post Permalink
by Fizz1329 » 1/10/2012

Hey guys check out my skins! :D
Level 2
Apprentice Miner
Posts: 1
Joined: 6/19/11

Post Permalink
by hot_sauce » 1/10/2012

Fizz1329 wrote:Hey guys check out my skins! :D

This is irrelevant to the topic...
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Level 10
Journeyman Princess
Posts: 302
Joined: 11/9/11
Says: Allons y!
Minecraft: hot_sauce_x

Post Permalink
by xxFIZZxx » 1/10/2012

oops
User avatar
Level 3
Apprentice Ranger
Posts: 4
Joined: 1/10/12

Post Permalink
by hot_sauce » 1/10/2012

xxFIZZxx wrote:oops


Why did you say oops? Also, this username is awfully close to the person's previous to mine. Double accounts?
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Level 10
Journeyman Princess
Posts: 302
Joined: 11/9/11
Says: Allons y!
Minecraft: hot_sauce_x

Post Permalink
by FoxOfDoom » 1/10/2012

hot_sauce wrote:
xxFIZZxx wrote:oops


Why did you say oops? Also, this username is awfully close to the person's previous to mine. Double accounts?

Simple IP look up should clear that up ~ As for the OP, the smiley was removed for a reason, and there's an on going thread about this, as Excision said...
User avatar
Level 16
Journeyman Taco
Posts: 3140
Joined: 11/26/11
Location: Space

Post Permalink
by Fokkusu » 1/10/2012

WolfOfDoom wrote:
hot_sauce wrote:
xxFIZZxx wrote:oops


Why did you say oops? Also, this username is awfully close to the person's previous to mine. Double accounts?

Simple IP look up should clear that up ~ As for the OP, the smiley was removed for a reason, and there's an on going thread about this, as Excision said...


Its also in the wrong section.
Image

Just noticed, necro advertising.
Image
User avatar
Site Moderator
Level 36
Artisan Fox
Posts: 2712
Joined: 10/18/11
Location: Bed.
Says: I support turning the Eiffel Tower into a giant Tesla Coil!
Minecraft: Joeow

Post Permalink
by MissMarifire » 1/10/2012

Fokkusu wrote:
Its also in the wrong section.
Image

Just noticed, necro advertising.


I always lol when I see that pic XD
Image
User avatar
Site Moderator
Level 33
Artisan Mage
Posts: 1473
Joined: 9/4/11
Says: I AM THE DESTROYER OF SUBMISSIONS, LOCKER OF TOPICS, AND BANNER OF IDIOTS
Minecraft: MissMarifire


Return to Discussion