[1.6.4] NEW TEKKIT SPACE SERVER!

Find and Share Minecraft Servers.

Post Permalink
by MachoMancha » 6/2/2013

Last edited by MachoMancha on 4/10/2014, edited 13 times in total.
Level 31
Artisan Cowboy

Post Permalink
by Antisombrero » 6/18/2013

:arrow: Do not join this server the staff and the members are all very offensive. They do not watch what they say, and will repeat it. Not a server if you want a good peaceful one. They will go into denial of this post too.[/b]Not a server if you want a good peaceful one. They will go into denial of this post too. Note: If you do join anyways, ignore what anyone says, unless staff results it in ban.
Level 1
New Miner

Post Permalink
by MachoMancha » 6/19/2013

Sorry for your bad experience you had on the server, I hope you can rejoin and give it another try. I do a very good job choosing my staff precisely and I assure you that they did not do anything offensive. From what I've seen the staff & community are both very friendly and most would rate the server's comfort highly.

~The Owner
Level 31
Artisan Cowboy

Post Permalink
by xpion » 6/22/2013

Yes!!! a 1.5.1 server that actually works!Thanks so much!!!
Level 1
New Miner

Post Permalink
by RoboHobo9000 » 7/13/2013

Im gonna join :D
Level 9
Apprentice Ranger

Post Permalink
by catlisto » 7/18/2013

This server has a flawed member sign in system. If you have already registered using a generic site you can never become a member on this server. This means you are doomed to wander the spawn forever!

I suggest to staff to create a fun way to pass the time for people who are waiting for membership status, possibly a parkour course.
Level 1
New Miner

Post Permalink
by coakie » 8/11/2013

I agree to what Antisombrero said, this server is trash. As soon as I join I see a generic downloaded spawn, I guess the Staff is too uncreative to build a spawn in a game about creativity. Anyways, you can tell a lot about a server just by seeing how responsive and active the server's community is. As soon as I join, no one says welcome. Then I say: "welcome coakie to the server". I still get no response. Then I say: "how can i get member to build???". After spamming that 10+ times, a staff member finally told me the website name so I can go there and sign up. I signed up and ran around the spawn for about 5 minutes, telling the staff that I need member rank since I signed up. I decided then to just leave, before I left I said "i guess im gonna go to pmc to say how responsive and good your community and server is." I still got no response. After that I said "im interested in donating, where can i find donation perks? :)" Everyone then spammed me telling me where I can donate. This server is trash, I highly recommend joining another server.

- Coakie
Level 1
New Miner

Post Permalink
by MachoMancha » 8/15/2013

coakie wrote:I agree to what Antisombrero said, this server is trash. As soon as I join I see a generic downloaded spawn, I guess the Staff is too uncreative to build a spawn in a game about creativity. Anyways, you can tell a lot about a server just by seeing how responsive and active the server's community is. As soon as I join, no one says welcome. Then I say: "welcome coakie to the server". I still get no response. Then I say: "how can i get member to build???". After spamming that 10+ times, a staff member finally told me the website name so I can go there and sign up. I signed up and ran around the spawn for about 5 minutes, telling the staff that I need member rank since I signed up. I decided then to just leave, before I left I said "i guess im gonna go to pmc to say how responsive and good your community and server is." I still got no response. After that I said "im interested in donating, where can i find donation perks? :)" Everyone then spammed me telling me where I can donate. This server is trash, I highly recommend joining another server.

- Coakie

Sorry for your bad experience, you most likely didn't have the patience to read the signs pointed right in front of you, telling you exactly how to become a member. None of the server is flawed, we have a great system with over 2200 users who signed up without a problem. If you want to get help with something on the server, don't expect everyone to be on their knees to assist you, open a thread on the forum or message an admin.. Spamming is not taken kindly. Have a good day
Level 31
Artisan Cowboy

Post Permalink
by MachoMancha » 8/26/2013

coakie wrote:I agree to what Antisombrero said, this server is trash. As soon as I join I see a generic downloaded spawn, I guess the Staff is too uncreative to build a spawn in a game about creativity. Anyways, you can tell a lot about a server just by seeing how responsive and active the server's community is. As soon as I join, no one says welcome. Then I say: "welcome coakie to the server". I still get no response. Then I say: "how can i get member to build???". After spamming that 10+ times, a staff member finally told me the website name so I can go there and sign up. I signed up and ran around the spawn for about 5 minutes, telling the staff that I need member rank since I signed up. I decided then to just leave, before I left I said "i guess im gonna go to pmc to say how responsive and good your community and server is." I still got no response. After that I said "im interested in donating, where can i find donation perks? :)" Everyone then spammed me telling me where I can donate. This server is trash, I highly recommend joining another server.

- Coakie

UPDATE: AUGUST 26

The server now has a 100% original & completely revamped spawn, specialty built for tekkit by a few creative players on the server. We no longer use the old spawn you are referring to as a "generic downloaded spawn". Please give the server a retry, I understand if you had a bad experience the first time.

Thanks, ~Macho
Level 31
Artisan Cowboy

Post Permalink
by NonExistentSky » 9/3/2013

This Server Awesome
Level 5
Apprentice Crafter

Post Permalink
by zcreator27 » 1/20/2014

great server, lots of friendly people. a fun experience.
Level 1
New Explorer

Post Permalink
by asf1997 » 1/20/2014

Great server! Lots of nice people
Level 1
New Miner

Next

Return to Servers