New Unity Server Hosting Is Looking For Staff.

FCCAGut's Avatar FCCAGut7/29/14 3:17 pm
1 emeralds 120 1
7/30/2014 12:09 pm
FCCAGut's Avatar FCCAGut
Hello and welcome! I am looking for staff for a new server hosting community. I say community because that's what I believe in. Unity Server Hosting believes in freedom to all clients and staff members. We have the most reliable systems ever created because the operating and Minecraft panels are made by us and are built around the operating system as well as Minecraft; ensuring everything runs smoothly. We don't have restrictive licenses or licensing fees you pay for when you usually get a server host making things cheaper and more reliable.

We're capable of releasing an operating system update within 12 hours of the problem being reported, we don't have to contact a third party company we must answer to when we need to fix problems. We are in control of our own systems, no one else. These updates can fix a problem, add a new feature or plugins, or rework things.

We don't do Support Tickets, because I believe in freedom of community everyone has a choice in who they talk to so all Minecraft panels have a built in IRC chat and it also makes things go a lot faster.

We use SSH to do all this and it's all encrypted to the server. Any personal information you choose to store onto the servers are encrypted when you upload them. We do not recommend FileZilla if you are using Windows, make your lives easier and less stressful, we have a known alternative for FileZilla we will be willing to talk to you about.

All servers are self contained and can take care of themselves, you just have to learn how to use them. The servers support C/C++ and Python scripting out of the box so you can get things done quicker like copying files between your computer and the server, be creative. We aren't just about Minecraft and we want this to be a learning experience for everyone. Even though we are looking for staff today, I promise this stuff will be available to the public in a few months.

If you are interested in this and believe in this project feel free to add me on Skype, my username is fccagut. I hope you enjoy and give some suggestions and feedback on how to make things better
FCCAGut
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner