[SMP] New Vanilla SMP looking for players!

DecimusVelarius's Avatar DecimusVelarius10/23/16 11:58 am
1 emeralds 245 7
11/7/2016 10:02 am
RefinedPork's Avatar RefinedPork
Welcome to the Spawn SMP Application

Intro:
Welcome to Spawn SMP's Applications! We're glad that you've taken the time to read and we hope that you will apply! We are a new SMP that is just starting and we hope to have you onboard! We will be a mixture of Cube/HermitCraft and try to host multiple community events. We hope that you come on board to this new adventure and apply today!

Server Admins:
DraxxisMC
DecimusVelarius

Rules:
No Griefing/Stealing
pranking is encouraged
No Hacked Clients
No Senseless Killing
No Spamming / Excessive Swearing
No Racism
Treat Others How You Want to Be Treated
Please Build Shops/Community Building at Spawn
Have Fun and Enjoy the Server

How to Apply:
Meet the Application Requirements:
An Applicant Must Be 13 Years Old or Older to Apply
if you are younger than 13 years old - we will grade you harder
An Applicant Must Be Willing to Give Your Skype
if you will not give your skype - you will not be accepted
at the moment - Skype is our only communication system

DecimusVelarius and DraxxisMC will send you a Skype Contact Request and reply to your application if you were accepted.

Good Luck on Your Applications!

Application:
Minecraft IGN:
Location/Timezone:
Rate and describe your Minecraft knowledge/skills from 1 to 10 describe why you gave yourself that rating:
What makes you stand out from other applicants?:
Why do you want to join SpawnSMP?:
Describe yourself:
What plans do you have for this SMP
How much do you plan to play
Any additional information:
DecimusVelarius
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/07/2016 10:02 am
RefinedPork
Application:

Minecraft IGN: RefinedPork

Location/Timezone: United Kingdom, GMT+ (I think)<3

Rate and describe your Minecraft knowledge/skills from 1 to 10 describe why you gave yourself that rating: 8-9 I know a lot about minecraft but not the most educated on redstone knowledge.

What makes you stand out from other applicants?: Because I will bring a fun vibe to the server, I love meeting new people and playing minecraft with other people and would love to be apart of a minecraft community. <3

Why do you want to join SpawnSMP?:I want to join because I've been looking for a good Cummings SMP server for such a long time and this seems perfect for me, I would love to be apart of your amazing community.

Describe yourself:I am fun, outgoing and super chatty, lol <3

What plans do you have for this SMP: I really want to try having a giant project to build a huge community castle, I want to build huge builds, and get involved with community projects.

How much do you plan to play: Weekdays 2-3+ hours (Daily) Weekends 4+Hours Provably a lot more but this is minimum <3

Any additional information: Nope that is everything <3
11/04/2016 4:34 pm
Banana_Unicorn
Minecraft IGN:
Banana_Unicorn

Location/Timezone:
CET (Sweden)

Rate and describe your Minecraft knowledge/skills from 1 to 10 describe why you gave yourself that rating:
I've been playing for a long time(since 2010) although I have not played super actively these past 2 years. So, because of that I know alot about many older features but not as much about the newer ones. But all and all I would consider myself pretty knowledges player so about 7/10

What makes you stand out from other applicants?
I have been apart of the staff on alot of servers, atleast 25, and a member ALOT of (now closed) servers. I've played minecraft since beta 1.0 and I also played classic before that.

Why do you want to join SpawnSMP?:
Although I have played for so long, I've not been apart of many whitelisted servers that has a good community that does not leave after just a month or two, but stays for longer. I want to be apart of a good community and learn more about minecraft.

Describe yourself:
I'm a swedish teenager that doesn't so alot besides videogames, I've played games since I was very young and now that's all I really do.

What plans do you have for this SMP?
I plan to try to be a good addition to the community and help, make friends, and ofcourse just play minecraft. Other plans are just to get to the point on the server where I can plan big projects and just have fun doing them.

How much do you plan to play?
I can not say an exact number of hours, but it will probably be atleast an hour or two a day, but it might be more or less depending on what's happening IRL and how active other people are on the server.

Any additional information
No, but I do have some questions: How often will the server add more players and is the server on 24/7?
11/04/2016 3:42 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
Novachii
Minecraft IGN: Novachii
Skype: patternclash (if you add me, please write that you're from the server in the description so I don't mistake you for a bot)
Location/Timezone: Denmark, GMT+1
Rate and describe your Minecraft knowledge/skills from 1 to 10 describe why you gave yourself that rating: 7/10. I know a fair bit about the game, but there's still more to be learned. I've played for a long time and racked up some experience, but I could still use more.
What makes you stand out from other applicants?: To be honest, probably not much. I'm friendly and helpful.
Why do you want to join SpawnSMP?: Because it seems like a nice server, and it fills all my requirements. And trust me, there are a lot.
Describe yourself: I'm geeky and artistic, and I like things like boardgames, computergames, hanging with friends, and eating food.
What plans do you have for this SMP To chill with the other players and build.
How much do you plan to play As much as I can. Sometimes I play 8 hours a day, sometimes I only have time a couple hours a week. It varies, but I will try my best to get on often, and give notice if I know I'm going to be away for a while.
Any additional information: Nope, not really. Ask me if you need to know anything else?
11/04/2016 8:31 am
XxSkyPuppyxX
Minecraft IGN: ___SkyPlayz___
Location/Timezone: UK // GMT
Rate and describe your Minecraft knowledge/skills from 1 to 10 describe why you gave yourself that rating: 8 Because i know a fair amount of knowledge to do with minecraft and i know some tips and tricks and also fairly good at redstone
What makes you stand out from other applicants?: i know a fair amount about the game // i may not be the best builder but i feel that i could contribute to the server a fair bit :3
Why do you want to join SpawnSMP?: To give me something to do and to interact with other people and just all in all to have a good time
Describe yourself: Once you get to know me i am fun, bubbly, helpful, kind
What plans do you have for this SMP: Just to help others out and to try and build a fun environment within the server
How much do you plan to play: Whenever i have free time
Any additional information: I love to play minecraft pretty much all the time :p
10/23/2016 4:40 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
YeBoiBlake
Application:
Minecraft IGN: YeBoiBlake
Location/Timezone: U.S.A, EST TimeZone.
Rate and describe your Minecraft knowledge/skills from 1 to 10 describe why you gave yourself that rating: I would rate my minecraft knowledge and skills about an 8/10 because I am a fairly decent builder and have a lot of knowledge of the game like about blocks, mobs and how to craft things like leads and other things that some people may have no clue about.
What makes you stand out from other applicants?: I am very very mature for my age. I do joke around and love to have fun but when it comes down to maturity I am not immature like some other 13 year olds where all they do is mess around and never get anything done, I also am a decent builder and small knowledge of redstone.
Why do you want to join SpawnSMP?: I would like to join SpawnSMP because it seems like a good way to make new friends that may play on other servers with you and maybe become your best friend one day you really never know. As well as that this is not an advertisement in any way but its possible that this may expand into something bigger like a network if the admins and owners so choose one day and the SMP players could be staff. And I know it sounds crazy but it has happened to a previous SMP server I was on except it changed to skyblock. Also its a good way to practice things like building and redstone in a good friendly community so people aren't always griefing your stuff.
Describe yourself: I am a 13 year old male named Blake, I am pretty out-going in some cases and am open-minded. I play 3 sports all together, basketball, soccer and lacrosse. I love all 3 and hope to never stop playing them. I am in the 8th grade of middle school and soon to be in highschool 9th grade.
What plans do you have for this SMP: I want to help make a spawn community area for shops and public nether portal and inside the nether make a nether hub for easy access to other peoples bases and or travel farther faster.
How much do you plan to play: I plan to play about 2-3 hours a day, but it does depend based on my schedule with sports and school.
Any additional information: Sunday's are one of the days that I play the least normally, but other days its normally at least 2 or more hours.
10/23/2016 3:15 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Its_Skinny
Minecraft IGN: Its_Skinny
Location/Timezone: GMT
Rate and describe your Minecraft knowledge/skills from 1 to 10 describe why you gave yourself that rating: 8, I chose this rating because I've been playing since alpha, and been playing online since early beta.
What makes you stand out from other applicants?: I can be very active and helpful when I'm needed. I am very mature also.
Why do you want to join SpawnSMP?: I've been looking for a server like this for a long time now. And i'd love to join in and see what goes on in this server and see what gets built. I want to be in a community.
Describe yourself: My name's Will and i'm in college doing engineering. Spend most of my time on my computer tbh. I've only just gotten back into Minecraft to look for a server like this.
What plans do you have for this SMP: I plan on making a calm and mature community where everyone is nice to each other and their no hostility. Also i want to help people who need materials or need help building their base.
How much do you plan to play: Most days for at least 3+ hours. Except Tuesday.
10/23/2016 3:01 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Modder
GetVape
Minecraft IGN: LunaThePuma
Location/Timezone: PST
Rate and describe your Minecraft knowledge/skills from 1 to 10 describe why you gave yourself that rating: 9/10. I have played Minecraft for over 5 years now, and I'm always practicing my skills.
What makes you stand out from other applicants?: I am very mature, and very experienced with Minecraft.
Why do you want to join SpawnSMP?: I enjoy joining SMP's and interacting with other Minecrafters
Describe yourself: I am a 15 year old gamer. I have a great sense oh humour, and I enjoy coding.
What plans do you have for this SMP: I plan to make a base, make multiple shops, grinders, hopefully team up with someone, and venture the world.
How much do you plan to play: I can play as long as possible during the weekends, and possibly an hour during weekdays.
Any additional information: I am very friendly, and rule abiding.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome