New Whitelisted Server (Mindcrack/Hermitcraft like)1.6/1.7

minkin12's Avatar minkin1210/7/13 8:59 pm
1 emeralds 4.3k 87
5/28/2016 3:07 pm
Pawaii's Avatar Pawaii
My friend and I are making a server and are looking for 23 members. We will build a spawn house and very much encourage community shops/builds. You are encouraged to make youtube videos and/or co-ops with other members to promote other channels. We hope to work together to kill the ender dragon and wither.
We will decide together as a server whether or not we will be playing in UHC mode or not. We will accept all races, genders, religions, social classes; any one. WE RESPECT ALL PEOPLE - YOU MUST DO THE SAME!

Breaking any rules will result in temporary ban or permanent ban, use common sense!

Rules:
-Pranks encouraged, no tnt, lava or lethal force (unless permission is granted in advance)
-No griefing
-No begging for things (items, op, etc)
-No MCedit
-No xray mod or texture packs (in-game tnt glitch is allowed)
-No racist, sexist, or any other offensive language
-No excessive cursing. A little is okay. If someone asks you to stop, do so.
-Be respectful. That is a biggie.
-No pixel art unless permission is granted.
-We would like a picture, world save, or description of a build in spawn village. It isn't required but much appreciated. We don't want a junky looking server (not that we expect bad builders).

Application:
Name/Nickname-
Age-
IGN-
Time Zone-
Skype name, required (ITS FREE)-
Youtube channel (not required)-
Ever been banned, why-
Any specific skills (you don't have to be a building, redstone, or any type of expert. We are just curious )-
Suggestions?

When updates come we will update the server
minkin12
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/28/2016 3:07 pm
Pawaii
Application:
Name/Nickname-Pawl
Age-13
IGN-Pawaii
Time Zone-Pacific
Skype name, required (ITS FREE)-Paulninjaboy
Ever been banned, why-Yea using my macro to throw lots of snowballs really fast
Any specific skills (you don't have to be a building, redstone, or any type of expert. We are just curious )- redstone and a little bit of building
Suggestions?
nothing so far
07/29/2015 9:09 pm
Another Lynx
My friend and I bot would like to join your server... im applying for the two of us

Name/Nickname-Ricky
Age-15
IGN-Frostedice00
Time Zone-CDT
Skype name, required-ricky.hogeda1
Youtube channel (not required)-none
Ever been banned, why-no
Any specific skills (you don't have to be a building, redstone, or any type of expert. We are just curious )- Can do redstone but not a master and i can build

Name/Nickname-Ryan
Age-15
IGN-mrsocccer
Time Zone-DST
Skype name, required - ryang9905
Youtube channel (not required)-none
Ever been banned, why-never
Any specific skills (you don't have to be a building, redstone, or any type of expert. We are just curious )- Building
06/21/2015 8:10 pm
Ercium
Name/Nickname- Eric
Age-14
IGN-Ercium
Time Zone-Mountain
Skype name, required (ITS FREE)-Ercium Nation
Youtube channel (not required)-Ercium Nation (Nothing posted yet)
Ever been banned, why-No Im antigreif and antiCheat
Any specific skills (you don't have to be a building, redstone, or any type of expert. We are just curious )- Redstone, Interior and exterior design, farmng
Suggestions? Everybodys house/base is visible from there own so in a close community
06/21/2015 8:09 pm
Ercium
Name/Nickname- Eric
Age-14
IGN-Ercium
Time Zone-Mountain
Skype name, required (ITS FREE)-Ercium Nation
Youtube channel (not required)-Ercium Nation (Nothing posted yet)
Ever been banned, why-No Im antigreif and antiCheat
Any specific skills (you don't have to be a building, redstone, or any type of expert. We are just curious )- Redstone, Interior and exterior design, farmng
Suggestions? Everybodys house/base is visible from there own so in a close community
03/17/2015 10:21 am
BlocktorWhooves
Name/Nickname- Blocktor
Age-12
IGN- LolCrew_Blocktor
Time Zone- UTC - 06:00
Skype name- EmeraldGamer123 (will appear as Sergio Palacios on menu)
Youtube channel- BlocktorWhooves
Ever been banned, why- Yes, my little brother got on a whitelist server I used to play on and stole a bunch of valuables from my friend
Any specific skills- mediocre builder, excellent redstoner
Suggestions? none for now.
11/28/2014 4:35 pm
Bethers
Name/Nickname- Elisabeth/ Beth (I use beth.)
Age- 16
IGN- Snickssimmer

Time Zone- eastern time, usa

Skype name- Snickssimmer

Youtube channel- SuttonSimmer

Ever been banned, why- No, i have never been banned

Any specific skills- I build really awesome structures, I'm good with redstone, and I love to make and edit videos for fun. (i have good recording equipment, I rarely use it.) I'm planning on using my youtube more.

Suggestions? Currently none.

ABOUT ME- My name is Beth, I love minecraft. I make amazing builds for my friends, and im kinda a loner. But i don't mind. I have my cat! lol.

I really love joining new servers and meeting new people, But in the real world i hate crowds. I am homeschooled at the moment for many reasons that i would rather not say publicly. Its nothing too bad,and I am a completely normally person other than having anxiety problems. I am very happy with my life.

I love to joke around, and people usually see me as exciting, and funny. I am also a very nice person! I always see the good in people and try not to look at the bad things in life. I like to put others before me, and make people feel good being around me. That is all i have to say for now about myself.
09/15/2014 12:35 pm
Level 1 : New Network
PenguinGamez
Name/Nickname- Kyle
Age- 11
IGN- fraz_the_kid
Time Zone- Scotland, UK
Skype name, required (ITS FREE)- swaggyfrazzy

Youtube channel (not required)- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN5Hks ... OpDedSnfhw

Ever been banned, why- Ok i just want to clear something i was banned on a server by a owner because i rekt him at pvp

Any specific skills (you don't have to be a building, redstone, or any type of expert. We are just curious )- Well i am a ok builder i am mainly good at medieval builds but o well i am good with mod packs like FTB Mindcrack or tekkit classic i have played them for a while so thats how i know so much about them

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
INFO About Me
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Ok i know i am am 11 but i am still very mature for my age, in school i am actually working with people In P7 and I'm in P6 ( Btw P Means year but we use primary) am i am good with my grammar and my writing. I have a 2 minecraft servers and i have /server with them i have a hub server and a prison server i am buying more on thursday actually.

Suggestions?

I think we should all start a youtube channel together and we could make like a name for it like you know Yogscast there is a lot of them and they have one big name for like all them. In the youtube channel we could do like series and stuff and we could team up with people and it would be so fun and if you like i could buy and setup servers

I hope i get in and you don't judge me by my age
09/15/2014 12:25 pm
Roderic64
Name/Nickname-Roderic
Age-12
IGN-Roderic64
Time Zone-GMT
Skype name, required (ITS FREE)-Roderic64
Ever been banned, why-No
Any specific skills (you don't have to be a building, redstone, or any type of expert. We are just curious )- Redstone
Suggestions?Nothing
09/14/2014 1:02 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
LeHazy
Application:
Name/Nickname- Harry Greig/Harry
Age- 14
IGN- LeHazy
Time Zone- GMT/London
Skype name, required (ITS FREE)- LeHazy
Youtube channel (not required)- I am looking to start a series on this server:
https://www.youtube.com/user/LeHazy
Ever been banned, why- I have been banned from a server. Though it was for "Greifing". I was framed...
Any specific skills: I am pretty good at building and at redstone.
09/14/2014 12:51 pm
Pumpkinsmasher02
Name/Nickname- the smash
Age- 13
IGN- Pumpkinsmasher02
Time Zone- Eastern time
Skype name, required (ITS FREE)- caleb.cogburn
Youtube channel (not required)- TheIronPorkchop
Ever been banned, why-b no i haven't
Any specific skills (you don't have to be a building, redstone, or any type of expert. We are just curious )- Im a great builder, and with redstone to and i always get along with players!
Suggestions? maybe add up the slots to maybe 30?
08/05/2014 4:08 am
Gfranklin
Application:
Name/Nickname-Franklin
Age-16
IGN-Gfranklin
Time Zone-PST
Skype name, required (ITS FREE)- Gfranklin13
Youtube channel (not required)- no
Ever been banned, why- no
Any specific skills (you don't have to be a building, redstone, or any type of expert. We are just curious )- I am a basic redstone, but it might take sometime to get done, but I will get it done under an 45 depending on build
Suggestions- None
08/02/2014 10:19 pm
Natan_0225
Name: Natan
IGN: Natan_0225
Time zone: Pacific
Skype Name: Averbukhn25
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Averbukhn
Never been banned
Very high Building, redstone skills
07/08/2014 9:39 pm
slimesquish
Name/Nickname- Slime
Age- 13
IGN- slimesquish
Time Zone- (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Skype name, required (ITS FREE)- I'd like to keep this private, I'll PM you if I'm accepted
Youtube channel (not required)- I have one but I don't have good equipment so I won't be making many videos, sorry
Ever been banned, why- Once for building close to someone when I didn't know there was a rule against that
Any specific skills (you don't have to be a building, redstone, or any type of expert. We are just curious )- I'm a great builder when I get a good idea
Suggestions? None yet sorry Maybe a serverwide theme or something?
04/18/2014 10:43 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Gonzo_321
Name: Sebastiaan
Nickname: seba
IGN: Gonzo_321
Time Zone: +1
YT: sebastiaan cuypers
ever been banned: NO
skills: good builder, good with helping people
suggestions: nope
comment: nope :p
03/23/2014 6:07 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
EpixTroller
Name/Nickname- Leb
Age- 13
IGN- EpixTroller
Time Zone- EST
Skype name, required (ITS FREE)- Leb_33
Ever been banned, why- No
Any specific skills (you don't have to be a building, redstone, or any type of expert. We are just curious Posted Image)- Building and PvP
Suggestions? I'll have to wait til I see the server.
02/09/2014 4:59 pm
Viismo
Name/Nickname- Marcus
Age- 16
IGN-TheRingstiing
Time Zone-Central
Skype name, required (ITS FREE)- m.purvine79
Ever been banned, why-b no i haven't
Any specific skills (you don't have to be a building, redstone, or any type of expert. We are just curious )- Im a great builder, But im not that great at redstone, and i get alone with everyone!
Suggestions? I dont have any seems like you guys are doing a great job.
02/05/2014 9:19 pm
antiopa
Name/Nickname-zero
Age-16
IGN-antiopa1
Time Zone-pacific
Skype name, required (ITS FREE)-id like to not say hear pm me and i will send you it
Ever been banned, why-nope
Any specific skills (you don't have to be a building, redstone, or any type of expert. We are just curious )-not realy
Suggestions? :nope
01/29/2014 2:37 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Jesticorn
Name/Nickname- Kyle
Age- 18
IGN- bobbleheaddoggy
Time Zone- Mountain Time Zone
Skype name- bobbleheaddoggy
Youtube channel- pimpacorn
Ever been banned, why- Yes, I stood up to an admin for being racist, I quit the server and found that I had been banned on mcbans.... for being racist, some people.....
Any specific skills- I would consider myself very good at building and moderate at redstone. I really want to join in. I have been looking for a survival server like this for a while. I am also proficient with photo editing. (I can create skins, logos, anything) I love making videos and with this server I think I can do an excellent job representing everyone in a positive way. I have been studying video editing for 4 years in school, and am excited to have something to play and edit. Also I have a good quality microphone. I make friends with EVERYONE, I am usually promoted to op on servers because I am a peacemaker. (but I don't want to be given any special abilities on this server).
Suggestions? Nope, just a question: Will anyone have admin permissions on the server? Because a server can show a LOT when everyone is on survival.
Thank you for your time, I hope that you consider me for your server. I am exited to hear a response.
01/28/2014 1:41 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Modder
JoeyLongTerm
/Nickname- Joseph/Joey
Age- 15
IGN- LongTermErection
Time Zone- EST.
Skype name, required (ITS FREE)- Striker.Jitter Let Me Know on Skype or pmc via pm if im accepted thanks
Youtube channel (not required)- youtube.com/user/sethbling xD jk I don't have youtube
Ever been banned, why- yes for chargeback and maybe some abusive staff
Any specific skills (you don't have to be a building, redstone, or any type of expert. We are just curious )- I am great at building over sized farms for absolutely no reason at all xD.
Suggestions?
Why You Should Whitelist me : I love to make new friends and build old run down looking builds I love massive farms also I play up to 9 hours a day xD #NoLife. I am very mature even when it comes to games. I make friends not enemies very fast you will see. I love mc and very close community's of players that like survival and building things. I will participate in things like uhc matchs or abba caving matches if that's the type of thing the players want to do with me. I don't mind participating in things like that. I am also trying to get away from bukkit a bit and play a bit of survival. I have been trying to but I don't seen to get the best of luck with running in to greifers. So I may be a bit rusty with my survival builds but im still pretty good. im also very good with redstone, I love it . probably the best thing in the game.

Thanks For Reading Have A Great Day.

Best Regards
~ Joey S.
01/28/2014 1:36 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Modder
JoeyLongTerm
Name/Nickname- Joseph/Joey
Age- 15
IGN- LongTermErection
Time Zone- EST.
Skype name, required (ITS FREE)- Striker.Jitter Let Me Know on Skype or pmc via pm if im accepted thanks
Youtube channel (not required)- youtube.com/user/sethbling xD jk I don't have youtube
Ever been banned, why- yes for chargeback and maybe some abusive staff
Any specific skills (you don't have to be a building, redstone, or any type of expert. We are just curious )- I am great at building over sized farms for absolutely no reason at all xD.
Suggestions?
Why You Should Whitelist me : I love to make new friends and build old run down looking builds I love massive farms also I play up to 9 hours a day xD #NoLife. I am very mature even when it comes to games. I make friends not enemies very fast you will see. I love mc and very close community's of players that like survival and building things. I will particapat in things like uhc matchs or abba caving matches if that's the type of thing the players want to do with me. I don't mind participating in things like that. I am also trying to get away from bukkit a bit and play a bit of survival. I have been trying to but I don't seen to get the best of luck with running in to greifers. So I may be a bit rusty with my survival builds but im still pretty good. im also very good with redstone, I love it . probably the best thing in the game.

Thanks For Reading Have A Great Day.

Best Regards
~ Joey S.
01/27/2014 11:46 pm
Marshal_Lincoln
Name/Nickname- Prateek
Age- 13
IGN- Marshal-Lincoln
Time Zone- UTC + 10 hours
Skype name, required (ITS FREE)- Marshal_Lincoln
Youtube channel (not required)- Not Yet
Ever been banned, why- Not at all
Any specific skills (you don't have to be a building, redstone, or any type of expert. We are just curious )- Building/architecture
Suggestions? nope
01/22/2014 2:56 pm
Retrogamer1234
Application!
Name/Nickname: Joseph, but i much prefer just Joe
IGN: Retrogamer1234
Time Zone: GMT
Ever been banned : nope!
Specific skills : I`m a good builder ( or at least i think i am ) and i enjoy working with different styles and working with different biomes and block types. I also do a little redstone and try to include some with my projects, I`m fairly new to it and cant do all that much; but nevertheless i enjoy it anyway .

I`d love to be a part of this server because I really enjoy working with communities on projects and i feel i could be a great addition to this growing server. I`d mostly contribute to the server by building shops, services and building and growing spawn! I`ve been playing minecraft for over a year now and i am looking for a more mature server to play. I hope i can contribute to this server and community!
01/02/2014 12:31 am
TheLastRussian
Name/Nickname- Mark
Age- 16
IGN- TheLastRussian
Time Zone- Mountain
Skype name, required (ITS FREE)- thelastrussian1
Youtube channel (not required)- Not recording atm but will soon.
Ever been banned, why- Never
Any specific skills (you don't have to be a building, redstone, or any type of expert. We are just curious )- Good at redstone and building villages and stuff. like to make hidden doors also.
01/01/2014 1:17 pm
Angelfish0089
Name/Nickname- Angel
Age- 16
IGN- Angelfish11
Time Zone- EST
Skype name- Angelfish0089
YouTube- Angelina0089
Ever been banned, why- I've never been banned.
Any specific skills- Building is my strong point, I think I'm pretty good.
Suggestions- Don't really have any, sounds like a great server that I'd be honored to join
01/01/2014 12:47 pm
venomdoesbite
Application:
Name/Nickname-joey
Age-12
IGN-?
Time Zone-eastern
Skype name, required (ITS FREE)-joeysgran
Youtube channel (not required)-joey Richards, me with peace sign as my pic
Ever been banned, why- yes, no idea
Any specific skills (you don't have to be a building, redstone, or any type of expert. We are just curious )- mid-good builder, not exactly that good with redstone, extremely OCD
12/27/2013 1:15 pm
RedstoneScience
Name/Nickname-Conner
Age-12
IGN-Lil_Dynamo13424
Time Zone- US Central
Skype name, required (ITS FREE)-live:jabjab928
Youtube channel (not required)- I prefer Twitch. My Twitch channel name is RedstoneScience
Ever been banned, why-Yes, my friends and I were banning each other from a private server for fun
Any specific skills (you don't have to be a building, redstone, or any type of expert. We are just curious )- I guess i could consider myself good with redstone
Suggestions?- No, but thanks for asking!
12/10/2013 9:01 am
ARK3r_iz_b0z
Name/Nickname-
Age- 14
IGN- ARK3r_iz_b0z
Time Zone- EST
Skype name, required (ITS FREE)- Arker.Iz.Boz.Mc
Youtube channel (not required)- ARKerizboz
Ever been banned, why- No. The other server I was in (Crafters United) got shut down. Someone broke it with 1000 TnT
Any specific skills (you don't have to be a building, redstone, or any type of expert. We are just curious )- I am good at Redstone/ PvP
Suggestions? Nah. Im not the creative. :/
12/02/2013 1:24 am
Crypt0
Application

name/nick: Tristan/Crypto

IGN: Cryptozoological

TimeZone: US Central

No youtube

Ever been banned? Yes, because I corrected the server owner giving him tips on building.

Good at? Eh I consider myself pretty good at building.

Suggestions: Nothing sounds like a server I would love to be a part of!
12/01/2013 11:52 pm
1sucks
Name/Nickname- Cameron
Age- 16
IGN- 1sucks
Time Zone- Eastern
Skype name, required (ITS FREE)- Onesuck
Youtube channel (not required)- no Youtube.
Ever been banned, why-no sir.
Any specific skills (you don't have to be a building, redstone, or any type of expert. We are just curious )- i know my way around redstone, and i am more into the modern day style of building, but can adjust as needed.
Suggestions? not at the moment.
12/01/2013 3:11 pm
Shankz
Name/Nickname- Mike
Age-16
IGN- iShankzU
Time Zone- Eastern
Skype name, required (ITS FREE)- iShankzU
Youtube channel (not required)- I have one but have no videos. iShankzU
Ever been banned, why- Nope
Any specific skills (you don't have to be a building, redstone, or any type of expert. We are just curious )- Good at redstone and building.
Suggestions? I just want to play on a server with no grief and its community like with all new updates.
12/01/2013 12:11 am
YourMamma13
Application:
Name/Nickname- aidan
Age- 13
IGN- aidanrocks12345
Time Zone- eastern (Canada)
Skype name, required (ITS FREE)- aidanrocks12345
Any specific skills (you don't have to be a building, redstone, or any type of expert. We are just curious )- i love mega builds and i am very good at mining and building
Suggestions?
11/30/2013 11:48 pm
TheSchrambo15
Application:
Name/Nickname- Schrambo
Age- 21
IGN- TheSchrambo15
Time Zone- US Central
Skype name, required (ITS FREE)- TheSchrambo15
Youtube channel (not required)- https://www.youtube.com/theschrambo15
Any specific skills (you don't have to be a building, redstone, or any type of expert. We are just curious )- I am particularly good with building very large automatic machines and farms.
11/29/2013 11:45 pm
the_awesomes
Application:
Name/Nickname- Jaco
Age- 14
IGN- the_awesomes
Time Zone- Ausralian Eastern Standerd Time (AEST)
Skype name- jacobmein00
Youtube channel - JacobGoesGaming
(http://www.youtube.com/user/JacobGoesGaming)

Ever been banned, why- Nope!
Any specific skills - I am helpfull, honest, fairly good at redstone, and try to build good looking designs
Suggestions?- Not Yet
11/29/2013 5:31 pm
Daneler Hostcrexcum
Application:
Name/Nickname- Daneler (my nickname; I don't like giving my real name online, but I will add it if necessary)
Age- 17
IGN- Danelerhostcrexcum
Time Zone- Central Time Zone
Skype name, required (ITS FREE)- danelerhostcrexcum
Youtube channel (not required)- Daneler Hostcrexcum
Any specific skills (you don't have to be a building, redstone, or any type of expert. We are just curious )- I am pretty good with redstone, and I guess that I can survive pretty well. I am not very good at building, though.
Suggestions? I don't have any.

LIke I said above, I'm not very good at building, so I haven't built much. I mainly just find a large cave system, and use that as my home.
11/29/2013 4:42 pm
JacobMichael701
Name/Nickname- Jacob
Age- 14
IGN- JacobMichael701
Time Zone- Central
Skype name- jacobg0117
Youtube channel-
Ever been banned- No and I do not wish to be.
Any specific skills- I am very good at building medieval houses and I am also very good at redstone.
Suggestions? None so far
11/27/2013 5:34 pm
SenteiGaming
Application:
Name/Nickname- Anthony
Age- 11
IGN- agentjake2001
Time Zone- UTC
Skype name, required (ITS FREE)- SenteiGaming
Youtube channel (not required)- SenteiGaming
Ever been banned, why- No I have not been banned
Any specific skills (you don't have to be a building, redstone, or any type of expert. We are just curious )- Building, Redstone and Survival
Suggestions? No Suggestions
11/25/2013 9:44 pm
DesirePlaysMC
Name/Nickname:Simon
IGN:simon1038
Time Zone: CST
Skype name:simon.tomczyk
Youtube Channel: DesirePlaysMC
Ever Been Banned: Yes, from a friends server but he did it for fun.
Skills: Great Miner, Awesome builder, Decent PVP'er.
Suggestions:N/A sounds good to me.
Comment: I really like the sound of this server and I would love to be able to get in. I am willing to record on this server, I have an Introduction and cool channel art. I'm very friendly and I can work well with all age groups. I will be able to play around 4:20PM CST Because of School .
Other Comments: I am Very mature for my age and Don't sound Like I'm 8 anymore. I'm Okay with some insults being made about me and I've been playing this game Since 2011. Thanks for your time good sir, -Simon
11/16/2013 4:11 pm
HawkFilms
Name/Nickname- Jake or Hawk
Age- 13
IGN- Hawk7878
Time Zone- Pacific
Skype name, required (ITS FREE)- HawkFilmsPresents
Youtube channel (not required)- http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNm_1-pHYCmaYg4oibKzGkA
Any specific skills (you don't have to be a building, redstone, or any type of expert. We are just curious )- Fighting mobs
Suggestions?- Not that I can think of
11/15/2013 12:15 pm
Xenysis_Rider
Application:

Name/Nickname- Christopher/Chris
Age- 17
IGN- Xenysis_Rider
Time Zone- EST
Skype name, required (ITS FREE)- Skylord_Xenysis
Youtube channel (not required)- http://www.youtube.com/user/SkylordXenysis
Ever been banned, why- no, and I don't plan to.
Any specific skills (you don't have to be a building, redstone, or any type of expert. We are just curious )- Crafting, strip-mining, building(just started honing this skill)
Suggestions? Allow pranking, as long as it isn't anything meant to kill? Different forms of server? (eg: seasons, FTB, tekkit, slightly modded...)
11/10/2013 10:56 pm
jakester7643
Name/Nickname-Jacob
Age-14
IGN-Jakester1400
Time Zone-PST
Skype name, required (ITS FREE)-Jakester7643
Youtube channel (not required)-Jakester7643
Ever been banned, why-Nope
Any specific skills (you don't have to be a building, redstone, or any type of expert. We are just curious )- Redstone and technical parts of minecraft
Suggestions?Not at the moment
11/10/2013 10:34 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
shmowzow100
Application:
Name/Nickname- Mitchell
Age- 15
IGN- shmowzow100
Time Zone- Pacific North West United States
Skype name, required (ITS FREE)- shmowpower
Youtube channel (not required)- none
Ever been banned, why- never
Any specific skills (you don't have to be a building, redstone, or any type of expert. We are just curious )- I am an expert builder
Suggestions?
11/09/2013 10:36 pm
kingjax101
Application:
Name/Nickname- Jax
Age- 14
IGN- kingjax101
Time Zone- est Sydney
Skype name, required (ITS FREE)- kingaxrobert
Youtube channel (not required)- yes
Ever been banned, why- yes, bad staff
Any specific skills (you don't have to be a building, redstone, or any type of expert. We are just curious )- im good at building and a team player
Suggestions?
11/09/2013 7:16 pm
creeper_Kyler12
Name: Kyler
IGN: creeper_Kyler12
Timezone: Pacific
Youtube: creeper_Kyler12
Have you ever been banned? No.
Specific Skills: ok with redstone, good at building.

I look forward to your response!
11/08/2013 6:51 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
TheOriginalCK
Application:
Name/Nickname- Travis
Age- 13
IGN- GuitarHero233
Time Zone- US (EST)
Skype name, required (ITS FREE)- CraftinKings
Youtube channel (not required)- www.youtube.com/CraftinKings
Ever been banned, why- No i have not
Any specific skills (you don't have to be a building, redstone, or any type of expert. We are just curious )- Im good with redstone and handy with building
Suggestions: None Love mindcrack want to join a mindcrack like community.
Comment: I make youtube videos and plan to make many on here.
11/06/2013 7:59 pm
MikmaqSoldier87
Application:
Name/Nickname- Alex
Age- 18
IGN-MikmaqSoldier87
Time Zone-atlantic
Skype name, required (ITS FREE)- alex.brooks99
Youtube channel (not required)- TheSoldiersMC
Ever been banned, why- never
Any specific skills (you don't have to be a building, redstone, or any type of expert. We are just curious )- Im good at Building
Suggestions?
11/06/2013 7:46 pm
BlackSoldier87
Application:
Name/Nickname-C.J
Age-18
IGN-BlackSoldier87
Time Zone-Atlantic
Skype name, required (ITS FREE)-cj_baines
Youtube channel (not required)-TheSoldiersMC
Ever been banned, why- I dont think i have ever been baned
Any specific skills (you don't have to be a building, redstone, or any type of expert. We are just curious )- I am ok at biulding
Suggestions?
11/05/2013 11:28 pm
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Caveman
The GolemCrafter
Name/Nickname-Rylan but I perfer Golem

Age- 16

IGN- theGolemCrafter

Time Zone- US MTN TIme (Mountain Time)

Skype name, required (ITS FREE)- rave-shark

Ever been banned, why- N/A

Any specific skills (you don't have to be a building, redstone, or any type of expert. We are just curious )- I am a server builder, I have worked on a couple servers. My latest was the Pokezone server before the owner lost his mind and trashed everything... other then that I am decently good with redstone.

Suggestions? Nothing really, I'd be glad to help if you need anything built!
11/05/2013 11:01 pm
momogotswagYOLO321
Name/Nickname-Mo/Momo
Age-12
IGN-Momohamme11
Time Zone-pacific
Skype name, required (ITS FREE)-momohamme11_minecraft
Ever been banned: No
Any specific skills (you don't have to be a building, redstone, or any type of expert. We are just curious )- I am a really good builder and ok redstoner.
Suggestions: Sounds like fun.
11/02/2013 8:12 am
Moja
Name/Nickname-My real life name is Jack Boustead, but people on Minecraft call me "drift"
Age- 13 (It sounds young but really it isn't)
IGN- driftmist
Time Zone- GMT
Skype name, required (ITS FREE)- imjackboustead
Youtube channel (not required)- http://www.youtube.com/user/Moja (I will do videos when (if) I get on the server)
Ever been banned, why- I was acused of hacking once because I was so good at PVP (i wasn't hacking)
Any specific skills (you don't have to be a building, redstone, or any type of expert. We are just curious )- I'm good at PVP, i guess i'm alright at building and redstone yeah
Suggestions? I think (if you haven't already got one) a nether hub like mindcracks would be good, I can help build as it makes great footage!

I look forward to seeing you soon!

Yours faithfully,
~Jack

P.S. I've read the rules and I respect them, I will follow them always.
(I may even have some pranks up my sleeve)
11/02/2013 3:00 am
godofholydeath
Name/Nickname- Sebastian/Seb
Age- 15
IGN- lovemedia
Time Zone- GMT + 0800
Skype name, required (ITS FREE)- (ɔ0.0)ɔ )̲̅ζø)̲̅ζ Blank )̲̅ζø)̲̅ζ c(0.0c)
Youtube channel (not required)- no
Ever been banned, why- no
Any specific skills- Abit of knowledge of redstone.
Suggestions? Nothing to suggest yet.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome