New YouTuber Group: Still Recruiting

If you're planning on a new channel or wish to recruit members for your channel, this is where you post.

Post Permalink
by Twist Rival » 4/7/2017

Hello, my name is Logan or formally known on YouTube as Twist Rival. I know have come around to looking to create a small group on YouTube where we can play certain together although mostly Minecraft. I do have high standards, and you must have a good setup and recording at least twice weekly. The amount of subscribers doesn't matter although you do need good content. If anyone is interested in growing together and making a YouTube group I will leave the application below.

My Channel: http://www.youtube.com/twistrival

Spoiler
Name:
YouTube Channel Link:
Amount of Subscribers:
Discord:
Why do you wanna join:
What can you bring to the group:
Other Games you have:
How often do you record:
Last edited by Twist Rival on 4/17/2017, edited 1 time in total.
Level 4
Apprentice Miner

Post Permalink
by Twist Rival » 4/8/2017

Bump
Level 4
Apprentice Miner

Post Permalink
by AgentMorrilack » 4/8/2017

Name: Cole Robertson
YouTube Channel Link: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYa47TVXQEhWwR_0A0H-7Cg
Language: English
Amount of Subscribers: 7
Discord: ascendance#5357

Why do you wanna join: I've been looking to join a group of people for recording games for awhile now, mostly because I would like to collaborate with other people for series and recording with others in my opinion makes the content more interesting.

What can you bring to the group: Well I'm pretty good with technical stuff and I am also willing to help others with any projects that they may need help with. Also I'm currently in the works of building a server so that I can easily run game servers with ease and not have to go through a hosting service.

Other Games you have: There are way to many that I own but I will list a few that I play most often. - Mass Effect Andromeda, - Black Desert Online, - PlanetSide 2, - Overwatch, - GTA V, - Garrys Mod, - Kerbal Space Program, - Fallout 4 and many more.

How often do you record: I try to record as often as possible but sometimes due to complications with IRL stuff it can take me a bit to record things but with the summer coming soon I will be free almost every day to record. Also I generally record for a few hours so that I can turn that footage into a hole bunch of episodes so I don't have to record all of the time just have to edit.
Level 1
New Miner

Post Permalink
by Twist Rival » 4/9/2017

AgentMorrilack wrote:Name: Cole Robertson
YouTube Channel Link: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYa47TVXQEhWwR_0A0H-7Cg
Amount of Subscribers: 7
Discord: ascendance#5357

Why do you wanna join: I've been looking to join a group of people for recording games for awhile now, mostly because I would like to collaborate with other people for series and recording with others in my opinion makes the content more interesting.

What can you bring to the group: Well I'm pretty good with technical stuff and I am also willing to help others with any projects that they may need help with. Also I'm currently in the works of building a server so that I can easily run game servers with ease and not have to go through a hosting service.

Other Games you have: There are way to many that I own but I will list a few that I play most often. - Mass Effect Andromeda, - Black Desert Online, - PlanetSide 2, - Overwatch, - GTA V, - Garrys Mod, - Kerbal Space Program, - Fallout 4 and many more.

How often do you record: I try to record as often as possible but sometimes due to complications with IRL stuff it can take me a bit to record things but with the summer coming soon I will be free almost every day to record. Also I generally record for a few hours so that I can turn that footage into a hole bunch of episodes so I don't have to record all of the time just have to edit.

I have sent you a message.
Level 4
Apprentice Miner

Post Permalink
by Twist Rival » 4/10/2017

Bump
Level 4
Apprentice Miner

Post Permalink
by Shrek4president » 4/10/2017

Name: David
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKjH-V ... nr5_JTh7Wg
Amount of Subscribers: 9
Discord: LoCoBeAnzUK#8709
Why do you wanna join: because I want to make better content
What can you bring to the group: editing skills (sony vegas pro) and humour and a British guy
Other Games you have: CSGO, TF2,Unturned,GTA V in august
How often do you record: ive been busy lately but I'm not now so much more often
Level 1
New Explorer

Post Permalink
by Twist Rival » 4/10/2017

Shrek4president wrote:Name: David
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKjH-V ... nr5_JTh7Wg
Amount of Subscribers: 9
Discord: LoCoBeAnzUK#8709
Why do you wanna join: because I want to make better content
What can you bring to the group: editing skills (sony vegas pro) and humour and a British guy
Other Games you have: CSGO, TF2,Unturned,GTA V in august
How often do you record: ive been busy lately but I'm not now so much more often

We will go over, and check your responses. If accepted we will add you on discord.
Level 4
Apprentice Miner

Post Permalink
by ItsDirewolf » 4/11/2017

Name: --- Adam
YouTube Channel Link: --- https://youtube.com/DirewolfProductionsOfficial
Language: --- English
Amount of Subscribers: --- (as of April 11th, 2017) 172
Discord: --- Direwolf#8385
Why do you wanna join: --- It's always good to meet new people
What can you bring to the group: --- Humor
Other Games you have: --- Left 4 Dead 2, Skyrim, GMod, Borderlands 2, TF2, Minecraft
How often do you record: --- My schedule Varies
Level 1
New Miner

Post Permalink
by Twist Rival » 4/12/2017

ItsDirewolf wrote:Name: --- Adam
YouTube Channel Link: --- https://youtube.com/DirewolfProductionsOfficial
Language: --- English
Amount of Subscribers: --- (as of April 11th, 2017) 172
Discord: --- Direwolf#8385
Why do you wanna join: --- It's always good to meet new people
What can you bring to the group: --- Humor
Other Games you have: --- Left 4 Dead 2, Skyrim, GMod, Borderlands 2, TF2, Minecraft
How often do you record: --- My schedule Varies

Added on discord for further discussion.
Level 4
Apprentice Miner

Post Permalink
by Twist Rival » 4/12/2017

Bump
Level 4
Apprentice Miner

Post Permalink
by Twist Rival » 4/17/2017

Bump
Level 4
Apprentice Miner