«NewLife» SMP, Staff needed.

steve8174's Avatar steve81747/27/15 6:05 pm
1 emeralds 240 9
7/28/2015 10:40 pm
aceops23_Pixelmon's Avatar aceops23_Pixelmon
«NewLife»

Everyone needs a brand new start in life. The goods and bads in life need to be refreshed. Have you ever been staff on a server? Maybe you never have. That doesn't mean anything to me, I believe even the 10-12 year olds of Minecraft have a chance. I do not require a specific age limit, Or even Skype! It is nice, But I don't require it.

Ip: 192.198.99.130:25587

Staff Positions:

I start all staff at the lowest rank helper, they move up as they show me if they deserve it or not. Helper is the Test-Phase of my staff ranks. You either are demoted or promoted. Promotions are not only one staff position up, It can be 2 or 3 positions up. NewLife is the server everyone has a chance.

Staff format:

Ign:

Skype [Not Required]:

Email [I recommend, also not needed]:

Name:

How long have you been playing Minecraft:

Why you deserve a chance on NewLife SMP:

What makes you fit for staff:

Extra Info:

--------------

Thank you and I hope to see you all soon!
steve8174
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/28/2015 10:40 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
aceops23_Pixelmon

Ign: aceops23

Skype [Not Required]: soccerunitednations-coco

Email [I recommend, also not needed]: You have my skype, all you need.

Name: Spencer

How long have you been playing Minecraft: 3-4 Years

Why you deserve a chance on NewLife SMP: I am more than experienced to be a staff member on this server. I have been looking for a server where I don't have to constantly deal with people arguing or have to deal with hackers. I just want a server I can get on, play with a good community and have a good time.

What makes you fit for staff: My experience.

Owner: Eternity Network: It was a hub server that I started with 2 very experienced developers. It had 4 servers connected to it with bungee. Kit pvp, skyblock, survival games, and factions.

Owner: The Jox: It was also a hub server that I created. It took about 4 months to create and it was pretty popular when it was open. It had skyblock, factions, OP prison, survival games and kit pvp.

Moderator: Huskypixelmon: Yes, I was a moderator on the famous youtuber Huskypixelmon's server when it was open. I was a moderator for about 2-3 months before I got fired for arguing with an admin about how he handled a situation.

Head-Admin: QtipCraft: I was a head-admin on a faction server that eventually added kit pvp. I was in charge of promoting players, building maps, and advertising the server.

Co-Owner: KrazyFactions: I was in charge of promoting players and advertising the server. He closed the server a few months later due to lack of finances.

Extra Info:
I play soccer, I have a job and I go to school full time. So I can only play 2-5 hours a day.
07/28/2015 4:09 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
Joshiboy713

Ign:Joshiboy7133

Skype [Not Required]:joshiboy713

Email [I recommend, also not needed]:joshiboy713@gmail.com

Name:Josh

How long have you been playing Minecraft:I've been playing minecraft for about 2 years now.

Why you deserve a chance on NewLife SMP:I believe I deserve to be on this server because I am a really nice and friendly guy I'll always welcome players and always help them whenever they need it I'm also a good monitor I always make sure everyone is alright and is enjoying their gameplay and if there is anything I can do that will improve their gameplay in a reasonable manner. I'm also a good mod because I will make sure all the players will follow the rules and make sure that new player read the rules I am a nice friendly guy and hopes that we will talk soon

What makes you fit for staff:I wrote it in the section above

Extra Info:I have been a trial mod for another server but it closed before a proper decision could be made I'm hoping I can learn with the other helpers too

Thanks for reading this
-Josh
07/28/2015 12:59 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Wolfdog4

Ign: Wolfie7891

Email: wolfdog490@gmail.com

Name: Mike

How long have you been playing Minecraft: 3.5 years

Why you deserve a chance on NewLife SMP: I have had large numbers of experience not only on Minecraft, but also helping manage servers. I like to create an environment where players can enjoy the experience on a server, while the hackers are left banned.

What makes you fit for staff: I get along very well with both players and other staff members. I am almost always available on the server if needed, and can help under almost any situation. I also enjoy building friendships with my fellow staff members, and would love to learn a few new things from the superiors i'll be working for, and with. I always will enforce the rules on players and not let any of them "off the hook".

Extra Info: I have been a staff member for 4 servers now, all sadly have been shut down due to lack of donations, my timezone is pacific, and I would love to get the chance to work with you and other staff members.
07/27/2015 10:05 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ryantaylornv

Ign: ryantaylornv

Skype [Not Required]: ryantaylornv

Email [I recommend, also not needed]: ryantaylornv@gmail.com

Name: Here's a surprise, my name is Ryan Taylor

How long have you been playing Minecraft: About two years

Why you deserve a chance on NewLife SMP: I deserve a chance, mainly because I'm responsible. Have you ever joined a server and had some questions, but no one would answer? I have and it is what makes me dislike a server. I am an avid chat reader. Any questions, if i see them (most I do) I will answer to the best of my ability.
I'm also a very kind person, rarely will you ever find someone who will say I am a mean person. It is one of the traits in which I personally always have.

What makes you fit for staff: I don't know if you have ever heard of a popular series on Youtube named Mianite, well, I played on a server the was based on that series. The average amount of people on that server at one time was around 50 and I was the only Admin. The owner promoted me to Co-Owner after only 3 weeks of playing on the server. So, I have a little experience.

Extra Info: Not much, but know I am a very willing person, I am also a very fast learner. Hope to be in contact.

- ryantaylornv
07/27/2015 8:28 pm
Level 21 : Expert Architect
Massako

Ign: Massako

Skype [Not Required]: matthew.drenth

Email [I recommend, also not needed]: will notify in PM if required.

Name:Matthew

How long have you been playing Minecraft: almost 4 years.

Why you deserve a chance on NewLife SMP: Because i have never been staff on any server before and i would like to try to attempt to be staff for a server. i believe that i have the right stuff to be a leader but just have never been accepted before.

What makes you fit for staff: i was the Mechanical team captain on my robotics team that made it to the world championship. i was nominated for the junior leaders program at my high school which i was accepted in. i am also the owner of the KnoxCraft server and have been running servers for at least a year now.

Extra Info: my time zone is UTC -7 i live in canada and speak fluent English and even know rough french.

Thank you for taking the time to read this application
-Massako
07/27/2015 6:59 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Mage
PerfectedAssassin

Ign: FluxPanda_YT

Skype [Not Required]: pasificgaming

Email [I recommend, also not needed]: perfectedwolf@gmail.com

Name: Adam

How long have you been playing Minecraft: 3 years

Why you deserve a chance on NewLife SMP: You should choose me because I am nice and mature. And some people Just want Mod/Admin for the Power and The Fame of the server. Well that's not me. I am on everyday as much as I can and am always watching out for hackers, spammers, advertisers, ETC.. I like to get rid of people who don't belong to places because I don't want people to ruin good times for others that just like to play the game. I don't brag as others do to and make others feel bad that they didn't get the Mod/Admin rank. My job will be to make sure everyone is happy and safe and the network Will work good without all these people getting in the way. I am also very forum active so if I see any ban appeal or reports I will go check them out and make decisions on them. I am also very good with handling problems Like if people are fighting and cussing and that stuff I can handle it. The only real reason that I am applying for this position is to keep this network chat and game play safe from like spammers hackers advertisers bullies and Lots more. I am good at listening to directions and paying attention to things around me. This would be like my part time Job. I would take this serious but at the same time have fun and talk to people. But most will be paying attention and being aware of everything around me and all the people on. I am the person that wouldn't let anything go past me. If I see a hacker they are getting banned. If I see a spammer they are getting muted. I wont let anyone or anything get bye me because this network will be safe as I said. Now if I have a question or road block on something I will ask other staff because I will always be there for the staff. Ill Take care of the community and not Abuse any Commands that I am Given. I will be on All the time to make sure everything is fine. I wont stick with one server the whole time. I will go around all servers twice the time I am on, Just Keep the Community Safe.Staff should Be Nice and respectful to all players such as I am. The whole point off staff is to make a bigger and Better community and that is what I would do If I where Mod/Admin. There would be a good reason for me to ignore players talking to me If I was staff. I will make sure all questions/concerns are answered And make sure everyone is OK with everything going on. I will be both forum and server active during my Helper/Assistant Rank. I will work my schedule out with you guys if I was Mod/Admin. I will never Lie to a player as a Staff Member. Also Part of being staff is being Truth full and calming all situations down. Such as the owners delete a Game Players like and they Spam and freak out about it, I would be there to tell them what is going on and What will happen, such as other Staff would do I hope. Just my main point to fill this app out is to not Show off To My friends I'm Mod or Admin and abuse or try to takeover the server. And People can get pushy and Annoying and Get mad at Staff, And some People just lose it when others talk to them like that. But not me I wont have a argument with any members or other staff. I know how to control my self and keep calm while they get Pushy and Disrespectful to you. I will just do my Job and not argue about anything.And I do understand the Commands and Plugins of the server.The point is to help and server the Network with care and respect and a Purpose.But At The same time have fun with the Network.

What makes you fit for staff:Because i would like to help your server evolve i want to make it grow its like they said Rome wasnt built it 1 day it needed help and thats what your server needs i can stop hackers fix problems stop arguments etc . And i need a server to test my skills ive been looking for a server like yours to test mine

Extra Info: I will be on 5 to 8 hours a day
07/27/2015 6:58 pm
skytiger

Ign:_3Sky3_

Skype [Not Required]:Originalskyboi

Email [I recommend, also not needed]:Unknown

Name: Anthony

How long have you been playing Minecraft: I have been playing minecraft for 4 years

Why you deserve a chance on NewLife SMP: I love SMP and I am a very experienced staff member that likes to see servers grow. Im very friendly and likeable. Very useful on servers these days.

What makes you fit for staff: I have been a staff member for 4 years. I have been offered to be a moderator on TheHiveMC but turned it down to be the longest staff member on a Server called Catscraft with me being there for 1 year and 7 months without any demotions. I have been a owner of a server called SkyPvP and a CoOwner on a 1337 builders server. Those are down due too hackers or the owner getting tired of owning servers. I love small servers and I like to see servers grow as I have said before. I have been a very good server Administrator that is learning how to code plugins with Java.

Extra Info: Im very good with PvP and managing plugins and detecting hackers.
07/27/2015 6:34 pm
VetraConquest

Ign: VetraConquest

Skype [Not Required]: VetraConquest

Email [I recommend, also not needed]: VetraConquest@gmail.com

Name: Jack Guild

How long have you been playing Minecraft: Ive been playing minecraft since 2009 when It first came out so Ive very experienced in the game.

Why I want to be staff?: I would like to be staff so that i can help with things such as Config, Player Management, Event Management, Server Management and Staff Management. I have made websites before and have some experience as a Web Dev I'm also not a very bad Builder. I am a very kind and understanding person and I let everyone speak. I follow rules and ensure others follow rules too. I'm a dedicated person and I'm loyal to my superiors I don't cheat/hack and never intend too. I try to choose the best option for the server and players and not only myself. I don't take the short route and always put in maximum effort.

About Me: I have played Minecraft Since Beta and really enjoy playing servers that have multiple options of servers that we can play on. I'm a great Administrator and Have lots of experience managing plugins and staff for servers. I am a great Staff Manager too. I don't ban unless I have valid evidence and a valid reason.

Extra Info: If u need extra info Ask

Many Thanks,

Conquest
07/27/2015 6:19 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
epicfacedude
Staff format:

Ign:_Anonymouss

Skype [Not Required]:n/a

Email [I recommend, also not needed]:epicfacedude@yahoo.com

Name: Joshua(Josh)

How long have you been playing Minecraft: since 1.2.5 (About 3-4 years)

Why you deserve a chance on NewLife SMP: Because i love building/surviving and i don't like those servers with 50 plugins... I love the simple easy going servers like this, And i think i would be an amazing atribute to the team.

What makes you fit for staff: I am amazing at building / Managing a staff position (In this case i can manage myself as helper)

Extra Info: I will be on 5-6 days a week 5-7 hours a day
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome