NewServer NeedStaff

jcsummers12+'s Avatar jcsummers12+1/22/15 8:53 pm
1/25/2015 3:13 pm
jcsummers12+'s Avatar jcsummers12+
Hello my name is Jacob and I have a server and need some staff. You need to fill out the form below and i will contact the staff i choose. You must have skype!!! I have owned plenty of servers so dont try to play me like a fool.

Name:
Age(13+):
IGN:
Any Experience?
How much time could you give?
Why should i accept you?

ALL STAFF WILL BE CHOSEN BY JANUARY 31, 2015, THEN NO STAFF WILL BE ACCEPTED!
jcsummers12+
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/25/2015 3:13 pm
jcsummers12+
BUMP
01/24/2015 6:04 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
LinkWYY
Name: Ty
IGN: Th3HylianPrince
Any Experience? Just some friends servers with a 10-25 player range
How much time could you give? A lot. I'm open most weekends and weekday afternoons!
Why should i accept you? I am considered a good leader and friend in school, I'm a fast learner and I know how to make the right choice when needed.
Anything else you want to tell me: I have straight a's and am a very social person.
01/24/2015 5:39 pm
jcsummers12+
[bgcolor=][color=#80BF00]BUMP!![/color][/bgcolor]
01/23/2015 5:37 pm
hawkamania1
Name: Ethan
Age(13+): 13
IGN: hawkamania1
Any Experience? No, but I'd like to start.
How much time could you give? My minimum would be 3 or 4 days a week.
Why should i accept you? I'm a very hard worker and am nice to people. I know a lot about minecraft and am very helpful to others.
Anything else you want to tell me!

I am good at building parkour courses.

Thank you for your time, have a good day!
01/23/2015 2:48 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
magnhunter89876
Name:Magnus
Age(13+):14
IGN:Magnhunter89876
Any Experience?
Head Mod (4)
Head Admin (4)
Admin (5)
Co Owner (3)
Owner (5)
Mod (6)
Helper (8)
Builder (4)
Developer (2)
How much time could you give? 3-11 hours per day.
Why should i accept you? 1: I'm freindly. 2: I work good with other persons. 3:I have much respect for other persons. 4:You can trust me. 5:I'm very mature. 6:I am very experienced with all positions. 7:I'm very active. 8:I'm very experienced with plugins and bugs. 9:I love minecraft. 10:I'm a good person.
Anything else you want to tell me:My email is magn6942@hotmail.com
01/23/2015 1:21 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1452645
[deleted]
01/23/2015 12:41 am
TheBronyPony
IGN: My In-Game Name is TheCyberDragon
TIME PLAYING MINECRAFT: I have been playing Minecraft for about four years as of now. I have a lot of experience with the game.

EXPERIENCE AS STAFF:
I am currently serving as a Server Manager on the ParadoxSpigns Faction Server, and I was an administrator/co-owner ECHORepublic before it closed. I have hosted 3 servers, all of which were closed because I didn't have the time or money to keep them running 24/7.

EXPERIENCE WITH PLUGINS:
I have a lot of experience with working with plugins. My primary specialty plugins are the Bukkit and Forge plugins. I am currently receiving some training in permission files, so I may enhance my current performance with them.

BAN STATUS: I have only been banned once on the ParadoxCraft server, and I was banned unjustly.

WHY YOU SHOULD EMPLOY ME:
I am very loyal, responsible, honest, trustworthy, innovative, creative and impartial. I have been a judge on multiple servers, I have been a Redstone engineer on multiple servers, and have built spawn on all of the servers I've worked on. The truth is, I don't apply to servers so I can play on them in creative and so that I can just help; I apply to work on servers so I may actually WORK to benefit the server. To help others, (mainly my boss and co-workers), keep justice and balance, and work in whatever area I can.
Thanks for reading, please send me a personal message if you are interested in hiring me or if you have any questions or concerns about my application add me on skype (xXImaCyberDragonXx}
01/22/2015 11:03 pm
IG-99
Name: Anonymous.
IGN: none
Experience: Not much. Built a few structures for the Mercycrew server, and have helped design a private server with som of my friends
How much time could I give: IDK. an average of 30 min to an hour a week.
Why should you accept me?: I'm a youtuber and I could bring a lot of traffic to the server by advertising, and I'm good w/ redstone and large builds.
Skype: my name is Mandalore, and my username is ig99_gaming

I'm a Christian gamer/geek/youtuber. As a moderator, I won't tolerate foul language, or inappropriate behavior if I am working as a moderator.
01/22/2015 10:44 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Artist
QuitosRealm
Name: QUito
Age(13+): 13
IGN: Expectblurry
Any Experience? Past Servers
How much time could you give? a few hours everyday
Why should i accept you? Because i can give you a hug.
Anything else you want to tell me! THe Hug Can be Free
01/22/2015 10:38 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Clovvd
P.S- Sorry I forgot something, I was going to add that if you could get a hold of me asap that would make my schedule a lot better so i would know early enough. So if you could get a hold of me within tomorrow or sometime within the week that would be great.
01/22/2015 10:33 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Clovvd
Name: Classified (till further notice)

Age(13+): 17

IGN: sahdow13482

Any Experience? Yes, I have worked with a real professional company that worked on servers each day. What I would do in my department is to have and manage a build team to construct a good or amazing spawn/server. My second job for that company was to manage the plugins and development of that server. My Third job was that I would greet the customer for that job and try to coach them through what we were going to do on their server. I have have a lot of management and in game experience.

How much time could you give? It depends on what my job scheduled is, but I can make it every weekend unless of emergencies happen. I work about 4 days a week, but I might get off early on 2 of those days.

Why should i accept you? I am very social, but yet serious with what I am doing. I can be a great hard worker and put compassion at what I am doing.

Anything else you want to tell me! I left my name classified, because I don't really know you and I don't want anyone else on the comments to see my personal information, but I can give you my name if you do chose me for your staff.
01/22/2015 9:59 pm
TheLostWindSoul3
Name: Lexi
Age(13+): 18
IGN: TheLostWindSoul
Any Experience?: I had plenty experience, i've been in the staff thing for quite a while and i know how it is from ever perspective view of staff membership
How much time could you give?: Any time that i can. I can grantee 3 or 4 hours. Because of school and work
Why should i accept you?: You should accept me because i feel as my 3 years to staffing gives me a smart idea on what to do and what not to do, i'm easy to work with and i do not argue with any choices made
Anything else you want to tell me!: Nothing, thank you for reading.
01/22/2015 9:57 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Modder
Nebzei
My application has most of the same questions but a few more questions than this.
thewisepotato-developer-moderator-t467454.html
01/22/2015 9:54 pm
jcsummers12+
BUMP
01/22/2015 9:01 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
lbrauer0012
Name: Logan
Age(13+): 17
IGN: lbrauer0012
Any Experience? Yes, I have done several smaller build projects for smaller servers and have built some spawns, the biggest taking a week to build. I also have moderatored and co-owned a few servers, all of them being within the 20-100 range of users.
How much time could you give? Honestly, since it's still during the school year, maybe an hour or two a night, with some nights where I won't be able to spend any time and other nights where I can use 4-6 hours of my time to help out.
Why should i accept you? I am mature, knowledgeable, and want to help out in any way I can.
Anything else you want to tell me! I think you've heard it all
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome