Legends Of Valeros the Minecraft RPG -Trailer-

LegendsOfValeros's Avatar LegendsOfValeros4/8/14 9:13 pm
1 emeralds 13.9k 239
6/18/2017 4:29 pm
LegendsOfValeros's Avatar LegendsOfValeros
Free Alpha Acces giveaway every week!

Simply register on our website forums and post in this thread: Click Here

Check out some of our server videos to get to know the world a little better, trailers will follow!

LegendsOfValeros
Level 44 : Master Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/29/2017 7:50 am
Level 39 : Artisan Llama
camocat9
IGN: camocat9

Applying for Builder / Terraformer

Experiance in building: 7
I've probably been good at building for about a year, but have built since I started playing. I love building wilderness builds, and can make decent custom trees.
I'm good at teamwork projects, but can terraform solo.

Experiance with Plugins: I am really good at worldedit, but still need to learn VoxelSniper

Skype: If accepted, I may not join calls but I can still do Skype Chat. I would rather wait to tell you the info before telling the whole of PMC.

Examples of my work: http://imgur.com/gallery/OFfVv (I would have more, but I just got a new computer and didn't get to save all my work.)

Have a great day!
06/18/2017 4:29 pm
LegendsOfValeros
Hey, Thanks for applying but you did not make it into the trials, keep on practicing and we might see you one day!
05/08/2017 4:41 pm
LegendsOfValeros
second key has been given away!

if you participate but didn't win, try our store to buy an alpha key which will be converted into a VIP rank upon release!
05/06/2017 10:53 am
LegendsOfValeros
Next alpha key giveaway next week, be sure to register and stay in touch!
05/04/2017 6:35 pm
LegendsOfValeros
we are recruiting a new Loremaster!
05/03/2017 5:45 pm
LegendsOfValeros
Updates the post with our newest creations and we're looking for Alpha Testers
05/05/2017 7:58 am
Level 1 : New Miner
VoxelSniperOGIMA
I'd be happy to test the Alpha! Where can I start. Actually here's the basics.

IGN: JamminBust
Applying: Alpha Tester
05/05/2017 10:43 am
LegendsOfValeros
Join our discord server https://discord.gg/AyjMWhf for more info
06/20/2016 3:19 pm
Level 1 : New Network
GiftedArtisan
IGN: GiftedArtisan
Applying for: Builder, I can terraform somewhat, but not very good.
Experience in building: 8 out of 10.
Teamwork or Solo: Either one, as long as teamwork is building with people with the same understanding as me or better.
Experience with plugins: I know most of the in's and out's of Worldedit and craftscripts, and I am skilled with VoxelSniper as well.
Examples of builds: My PlanetMinecraft account.
Other: Not really, I just like building in minecraft, and I like to play chess!
05/16/2016 8:49 am
LegendsOfValeros
RegaxIGN: Regax
Applying for: Builder

Yo what's up homie, i'm applying for builder. i think i'm a really good builder, and i'm good at terraforming... but not that great. here's an example of my build = http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... hub-spawn/ = i hope that's good enough for you. haha. i built this solo, and i don't really like building with other builders, but sometimes i do, when i really need some help. i'm really great with world edit, but with voxel sniper... nope :[. but i hope that's fine with you.

Can you give us some more pictures from your builds, we only have a few now where you can't see anything cuz of the darkness.
04/30/2016 7:39 pm
Level 22 : Expert Dragon
Caiod
IGN: Regax
Applying for: Builder

Yo what's up homie, i'm applying for builder. i think i'm a really good builder, and i'm good at terraforming... but not that great. here's an example of my build = http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... hub-spawn/ = i hope that's good enough for you. haha. i built this solo, and i don't really like building with other builders, but sometimes i do, when i really need some help. i'm really great with world edit, but with voxel sniper... nope :[. but i hope that's fine with you.
02/14/2016 4:31 pm
LegendsOfValeros
we are currently looking for more builders or terraformers, other positions are filled
02/01/2016 2:42 pm
LegendsOfValeros
we are still recruiting
01/14/2016 6:55 pm
LegendsOfValeros
thank you, we are doing the best we can
01/14/2016 6:35 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
Cybrax
Great project!!! It will indeed be very innovative and I love how it resembles WoW so much. Can't wait to see this concept come to testing and play with other people. You guys keep working on it!!
01/14/2016 12:51 pm
LegendsOfValeros
Updated the server alot and we are out of the mists,

We are preparing for a ALPHA release, apply fast and get unique ingame goodies that only the alpha participants can get www.legendsofvaleros.com
01/07/2016 12:58 pm
LegendsOfValeros
Recruiting builders again, we will respond in less then 3 days, if you haven't had a respond in that time then please PM us!
03/18/2015 2:46 pm
Level 22 : Expert Architect
khantu
IGN: I want to talk about it with you and I am really interested to build for you.
Country: Bulgaria. Here we learn English but I don't know it much but I think that I can still communicate good enought. You will tell.
Applying for: Builder - I have been building for almost 2 years seriosly with Conquest Texture Pack and I have been in one MMORPG server like builder. I think I'm skilled enought to help.
Teamworker or solo: Teamworker and solo, kind of, but I prefere teamwork.
Experiences with plugins (i.e Voxelsniper Worldedit etc): Voxelsniper, WorldEdit, Metacycler and so on.
Skype to keep in touch with the rest of the team: mitko6589
Examples of your work is a must: You can check out my PMC account, but there you can't see all I have done. The builds are quite old tho but I think I improved myself.

Sorry if my english is bad. :/
03/22/2015 5:35 am
LegendsOfValeros
added to skype, yet waiting for respond
03/18/2015 2:29 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Architect
Faalky10
Can you check my app on the google thing? I Made it there... XD Sorry if thats wrong..
03/17/2015 4:28 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
Cybrax
Guys I have applied on the website, could you please take a look? Would be thankfull:
-Cybrax
03/18/2015 1:51 pm
LegendsOfValeros
i left a replay
03/08/2015 12:27 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Modder
Zahachos

02/27/2015 6:51 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
DerangedBatman
I'll apply through Skype. jackson.ingalls@hotmail.com
02/27/2015 11:54 am
LegendsOfValeros
Why not apply here on the forums like the rest of the people? And i can't find you on Skype.
02/27/2015 6:37 am
LegendsOfValeros
Still looking for some builders, and also good coders!
02/23/2015 12:15 pm
LegendsOfValeros
We are looking for skilled individuals who would like to be part of an amazing project, We aren't looking to hire a build team thank you
02/23/2015 12:51 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
DraftBuilds
Hey! I see you are looking for a new build for your amazing server! You should try us out! Check out our site at http://draftdoesgaming.wix.com/draftbuild

~Draft
02/23/2015 12:37 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Network
jasonsdabomb
Hello, I see you are looking for a build done for your server. Why not pick the Aurion Build Team, we are very professional and love helping out the community. Want to see what we offer? Head To: http://aurionchannel.wix.com/buildteam

Build, Love, Enjoy
Aurion Build Team
02/22/2015 3:46 pm
LegendsOfValeros
reopening all builder positions
11/02/2014 1:02 pm
Zahachos
Bump.
10/16/2014 11:05 pm
LegendsOfValeros
Bump.
10/11/2014 6:08 am
Level 24 : Expert Architect
Hoax-Renegade
yeah that is completely fine, ill get back to you as soon as possible
10/10/2014 8:56 pm
Level 24 : Expert Architect
Hoax-Renegade
ING: Lachsta01
applying for: Terraformer
experience in building from 1 to 10: 7-8
teamworker or solo: both
experiences with plugins (i.e Voxelsniper Worldedit etc): ive had around 2 years experience with these plugins and feel very confident in using them.
skype to keep in touch with the rest of the team: I can PM you (just for privacy)
examples of your work is a must: You can view my profile to see my projects, etc. although these are very old and my experience in using these tools has greatly increased, and am now very confident in the use of these tools. If you are unhappy with my old builds and wish for me to try whip up a new, more current build I could attempt that for you.
10/11/2014 5:55 am
LegendsOfValeros
We indeed would like to see some new builds from you in your application
10/10/2014 5:27 pm
Zahachos
Well, the hunt for experienced builders is back on!
10/07/2014 6:27 pm
Zahachos
Still searching
10/04/2014 10:44 pm
Zahachos
Still searching.
10/04/2014 3:21 pm
Zahachos
The build team just keeps getting bigger, but we need more dedicated people to help us out! And yes, Alpha version is coming.
Zahach - Lead Terraformer and Builder on Legends of Valeros
09/27/2014 10:18 pm
Allvarreth
IGN Omitor

AGE 17

Country Canada

applying for Lore Writer

experience in building from 1 to 10 (im not applying for builder but i will post this anyway) 6.5/10

teamworker or solo i can work well with a team but i prefer to work solo

experiences with plugins (i.e Voxelsniper Worldedit etc) I am able to use world-edit

skype to keep in touch with the rest of the team Predator01018

examples of your work is a must I will post an example lore story (sorry if its a bit long)
In times of old when the universe was but half-formed, there was He. He is known as the Father of All by the people of Noros. In the olden days the Father of All stretched out His hand and shaped the endless void into form. A material plane known as Vatan, and an immaterial plane of logic and energy to govern it, known as Laran. Within Vatan He placed the continent of Noros. There the Father of All walked in peace for many eons, enjoying the shade of the trees and the cool spring water that flowed from the glaciers upon the mountains. But in His wanderings He grew lonely, and so He created the first man, Ashiel, in His image. He and Ashiel walked together in peace and harmony and happiness, laughing and talking among the trees. Ashiel was made eternal by the Father of All’s hand. But in the presence of a being of such power, Ashiel felt insignificant, and he begged the Father of All for a companion like him. So the Father of All created Eth, the first woman. Ashiel and Eth procreated and had three children.
The first was Demetrius, kind and gentle, who was a farmer by TRADE. The second child was Herod, who was not as kind as his BROTHER. He enjoyed hunting, and would only help Demetrius with farming when necessary. The third child was named Etrius. Etrius was the meanest of all, often torturing small animals for fun. Etrius and Herod would often get in terrible brawls, which Demetrius and Ashiel would have to split up. One day, there was a fight so terrible that Etrius killed Herod, striking him with a large rock. Demetrius in shock slew Etrius in turn. He wept and cried out to the Father of All. When He appeared to Demetrius, Demetrius demanded to know why He had allowed this to happen. The Father of All said that humans had been gifted with free will. In a rage, Demetrius foreswore the Father of All, cursing His name. In sorrow, the Father asked that Ashiel put away his child and procreate with Eth, creating a new heir. Ashiel, forced to choose between God and family, went mad and fled into the wilderness.
The Allfather, in sorrow, ascended to the Eversky, his home, to watch over the world, and never walk among mortals again. His final act was to place beings in the immaterial realm of Laran, to govern it and ensure it would not break or crack. Meanwhile, upon Noros, Eth gave birth to a single daughter before she died, and she was called Peria. Peria and Demetrius had many children, and their people became known as the Demetrites. However, Demetrius did not inherit the immortality of his father and soon died. His son, Stor, led the Demetrites after him. They migrated to a fertile land in which they could prosper, and built a city there named Demetrius, after the father of the Demetrites. It was in this time that the Demetrites began to yearn for the presence of the Allfather which they had been told of, and they prayed to Him, and offered up much sacrifice for His benefit, but He did not answer their prayers. However, something did. Deep within the immaterial plane of Laran, the beings of logic and governance known as Laraks heard the prayers of the humans and sent one of their own to delegate with the humans.
This Larak was called Noheth by the humans, and had skin as black as tar and hair as white as new fallen snow. He mated with a human woman named Lilit and they had two children, a daughter, Yuran, and Uriel, a son. After procreating with Lilit, Noheth began to truly study the humans and found them to be disgusting and illogical. They were making a mess of the world, causing cracks in the immaterial realm with their strife. Noheth abandoned his family and went back to the immaterial realm, reporting his finds to the Laraks. The Laraks reached the conclusion of allowing the humans three hundred years to improve their sinful ways, for they were young and just beginning their voyage. Noheth reluctantly agreed.
Now Stor had died in this time, and had an heir, who went by the name Cleth. Cleth needed a wife, and so he took for his lover Yuran, daughter of Noheth. Within months, Yuran soon controlled him, and had a son, Waro. But Waro was not the son of Cleth, but of Yuran’s brother, Uriel. Cleth died soon after, and Waro was placed highest among the Demetrites. A throne was forged for him in the city of Demetrius, and it was called the Crystal Seat. Waro sat upon this seat and was called King. Waro began to put unlawful restrictions on the citizens of Demetrius, killing any that disagreed with him. The brother of Cleth, Redarm son of Stor, disagreed with these horrible policies, and left the city of Demetrius. The people of Redarm, called Redfolk, migrated to the northern mountains and made their home there, mining and hunting.
Waro was displeased with this, and watched them afar with his magical powers, for the blood of the Laraks flowed within him. He had inherited their magical powers, as would all his descendants. Waro sent an army to destroy the Redfolk, but they were defeated by the cunning and superior woodcraft of Redarm. Waro bided his time for a few years, watching for when the Redfolk were lulled into a sense of security. He took a wife and had seven children, oldest among them named Nodahon. Redarm too, had five sons, who were named Geth, Gatar, Kalak, Urtru, and Natan. When fifteen years had passed, Waro led another army into the home of the Redfolk, which was called Truefast, and attempted to destroy the town with his magical arts. But he was confronted by Redarm, who challenged him to a duel. The fight was short, for though Redarm was a mighty warrior, Waro had magic. Redarm was killed, but was avenged when his eldest son Geth killed Waro by stabbing him in the back.
The forces of Demetrius were driven off, but Kalak and Natan were killed in the attack. The three remaining brothers agreed that they must further split up their people, for in one place they were concentrated and easily destroyed. They now knew of the magical powers of the dynasty of Waro, and so Geth remained in control of Truefast, but Gatar and Urtru left. Gatar went to a fertile land and began to farm there, and he named it Hope’s Hand. His people were known as the Gatarlings. Urtru went to the grand forests of the land, and his people were known as the Urtruites. The Urtruites founded a great fortress of wood, and stone from Truefast in THE WOODLANDS, and named it Harandar. When all three villages of the sons of Redarm were fully formed, and had begun to flourish and trade with each other, Nodahon attacked. The magic of the blood of Laran had flourished within those who had stayed loyal to Demetrius. A new generation of mages set out to destroy any rival kingdoms of the humans. The alliance of the Three Cities marched against Demetrius. The Cousin’s War rocked the world of Noros. From that moment there was no peace, for many decades. Then came the appointed time. After almost 240 years of war, the Laraks attacked.
Their arrival sounded like a great thunderclap that echoed throughout the sky. The pitch black beings began to pour out of a rip in space, the land around them turning blackened and corrupted. Land began to tear itself away in chunks as they used their magic to destroy everything in their path. The world would be cleansed of its sin. First they ravaged the great city of Demetrius, destroying the ancient dynasty of mage rulers. Buildings collapsed, and blood and fire rained from the sky. The refugees fled to the Three Cities and took refuge there. Once more the Three Cities banded together and fought tooth and nail against the Larak onslaught. But they were utterly defeated by the magic of the immaterial plane. The Laraks were like gods to the mere mortals.
The mortals gave up all hope then, and began to pray to the Allfather. And He looked down and saw that what had been done was unnatural. It was not the job of the Laraks to judge sin. So He sent unto humanity great warriors known as the Everknights. The Everknights were CLAD in white and golden armor, wrought with gemstones. The armor was completely impenetrable, and was known as Everplate. Their swords, sharp enough to cut through souls, were known as Everblades. Many of the Everknights died in the fight against Laraks, and their armor was picked up by human warriors. Finally, after a decade of fighting, the Devastation of Laran (as the war came to be known) was ended in the Last Stand of the Everknights, in which the great mages of Larak blood opened up the rift back to the immateral plane, on the spot it had first been opened. All of the Everknights perished in that battle, but the Laraks were forced back into Laran, and sealed there with nine great locks. By some trickery of the Laraks, the keys could not be destroyed, and so they were hidden across Noros, in the deepest pits of the oceans and the darkest caves of the mountains.
After the Last Stand of the Everknights, the human race came together and set aside their differences. The Three Cities had been ravaged by the war, there was nothing left of them but ash. The mages were forgiven for their past crimes and the city of Demetrius was rebuilt, and renamed Covenant. Covenant was set aside as a great city in which all humans could be free, regardless of their profession.
as written for RoD server
10/05/2014 9:41 am
LegendsOfValeros
added to skype
09/27/2014 9:15 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Lumberjack
mcjared
I was skipped....
09/27/2014 4:01 pm
Zahachos
Bump!
09/23/2014 1:47 pm
Level 29 : Expert Nerd
Screm
ING: screm111
applying for: Admin
experience in building from 1 to 10: 8
teamworker or solo: Both
experiences with plugins (i.e Voxelsniper Worldedit etc):I have experience in both voxelsniper and worldedit, I also have experience in many different plugins and can learn custom coded ones
skype to keep in touch with the rest of the team: nightshadepvpus
examples of your work is a must: I've done server management, Administration and moderation in many different types of servers
(We can speak more if you'd like to know more about me on skype)
09/24/2014 2:45 am
LegendsOfValeros
denied, we do not require admins the post clearly states LF builders
09/23/2014 12:42 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
cooljay715
IGN cooljay715
AGE 13
Country U.s.a
applying for builder
experience in building from 1 to 10: 6
teamworker or solo team
experiences with plugins (i.e Voxelsniper Worldedit etc)only with world edit
skype to keep in touch with the rest of the team:jaycraftingpro
examples of your work is a must church http://i.imgur.com/UCVWh4x.png
09/23/2014 12:19 pm
BennyTheSecond
ING: BennyTheSecond
applying for: Any
experience in building: in general 6 on servers 4
teamworker or solo: both
experiences with plugins: used plugins on private servers
examples of your work is a must: Design a map for sheep quest game on mineplex along with other maps i've programmed myself or edited others work: http://imgur.com/a/1WVgX#0
09/23/2014 11:52 am
Level 29 : Expert Nerd
Screm
Do you guys need an Admin/Moderator?
09/23/2014 12:09 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1213490
[deleted]
09/23/2014 4:08 am
LegendsOfValeros
checked your PMC page and you dont qualify,