-=Nexus!=- Click this if you want to be staff!

SwiftShaderLegit's Avatar SwiftShaderLegit9/17/14 10:46 pm
1 emeralds 272 5
9/17/2014 11:58 pm
TheVerySlyFox's Avatar TheVerySlyFox
Nexus Applications!

Okay, before we get to the application let me tell you a little bit about me and what the server requires. So to begin my Name is Josh, yes feel free to call me by my name. I'm 16 and I'm a male High school Student that just passed my 3rd year, I have owned a server for several years dating back to when it was creative only servers (Not this one your applying for) and all seem fine until well I think we all know what happens... My staff always quits when the going gets tough...

On to the server, Our server is Factions/Raid/Hardcore Economy Soon to add tnt wars and other fun gametypes. Still with me? Great! So the server needs Dedicated Staff, Staff that knows the rules and abides by them as well as enforce them. And also to help the server you need to at-least have 2 hours a day on the server if you don't well... your fired. Now this rule of course has exceptions you just need to let me know if your busy. Now we have one staff member, which makes up new rules and bans players for it like trying to bribe him... I have a list of kickable, Warnable, and Bannable reasons that you must follow. There is to be no "Trolling" as we are trying to make a fun desired community not destroy the image. And lastly my word is final. If I say No I have a good reason for it please do not argue.

Nexis Application Guide

MUST FOLLOW

Builder

Click to reveal
IGN:
Why do you want to be a Builder on my server:
Post a past build here:
What is your timezone:
How often can you be working on the server:

Web Developer

Click to reveal
Name:
Do you know HTML:
Can you make a website like: http://www.Mineplex.com/
How long have you been coding

Click to reveal
IGN:
What time are you most often on? (your time) :
Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)?:
When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play?:
Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server?:
What is your previous experience in any type of moderation?:
Where are you most active on the server?:
How many hours can you contribute per day?:
Are you willing to donate if needed?:
What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them?:
Do you use the teamspeak and a microphone?:
Are you able to record?:
How many staff applications have you made before?:
What is the date of the last application you made?:
Anything else we should know?:
What is the correct approach to using World Edit on a server:
What do you do i someone asks for op:
Someone is impersonating PMC staff what do you do?:
We have some good applications, What makes you Unique:
Please what does this mean to you:
Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-imposed immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's understanding without guidance from another. This immaturity is self-imposed when its cause lies not in the lack of understanding, but in the lack of resolve and courage to use it without guidance from another. Have courage to use your own understanding
SwiftShaderLegit
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer