♚Nexus Network♚

nekochibimaid's Avatar nekochibimaid8/17/14 11:57 pm
8/25/2014 8:59 am
PixelatedVirusYT's Avatar PixelatedVirusYT
Hello, We're The Nexus and we need people,We will be accepting 2 people so Please do your best on your application. If we think your good enough to be in the group then we will either PM you or we will message you on skype. If you don't get in there is always next time right?
Also we want some diversty not just males but also females as well to mix things up so Good luck and we hope to meet alot of you in the future.

Current People who are in:
Mcsmiles56
Typeboy
Darknesspawn
CandyBacon

Only 2 spots remain so good luck

EXAMPLE APPLICATION
IRL NAME:
MC NAME:
MATURITY(1-10):

These questions below I want a honest truthful and detailed answer no 5 word answers or I will ignore it.

Why do you want to join?:
why do you think you are better than the other people applying for this?:
what can you bring to the group?;
Will you be committed to this group?:

Good Luck all of you and remember if I say no don't take it personal. There is always a reason for Yes and No.
nekochibimaid
Level 15 : Journeyman Princess

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/25/2014 8:59 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Blacksmith
PixelatedVirusYT
EXAMPLE APPLICATION
IRL NAME: My name is Davan
MC NAME: Tekkit_UP
MATURITY(1-10): 8

Why do you want to join?: I have alot to contribute i can do cinematics and stuff normal computers can't handle
why do you think you are better than the other people applying for this?: I never stated im better i just believe i can change this group
what can you bring to the group?; Good Content and high quality films
Will you be committed to this group? Yes absolutely Thanks for your time
08/21/2014 10:03 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
osoawesome176
IRL NAME: Owen Ostberg
MC NAME: osoawesome176
MATURITY(1-10): 7.5

Why do you want to join?: I want to join because I want to be in a group that is fun and doesn't have any of those major control freaks. I understand if you want to have a little power, but you have to be willing to accept ideas and listen to other people is what I'm trying to say.

why do you think you are better than the other people applying for this?: I think I am better than the other people because I am not a jerk to others as long as they aren't a jerk to me and I am willing to help in anyway I can when I have the time (between school) and can help with whatever project.

what can you bring to the group?; I can bring some fun and maybe a few good laughs, accidentally if I'm being a doofus, and some fresh ideas.

Will you be committed to this group?: I will stay with this group as long as they aren't mean or jerks, and I will still record with my other friends, but stay with this group. I may not be on all the time because my parents are divorced and I go from house to house every other week and I don't have my gaming PC there, but I can record PS3 gameplay with whoever has a PS3. I also have school, which on the weekdays, I will be at school at 7:50 A.M. to usually 3:50 P.M. Mountain Standard Time (MST).
08/21/2014 7:22 pm
nekochibimaid
Bump still accepting
08/21/2014 7:27 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Unicorn
coltonj96
Edited Mine
08/20/2014 11:48 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Unicorn
coltonj96
IRL NAME: Colton (Last name upon request)
MC NAME: coltonj96
MATURITY(1-10): 7.5

Why do you want to join?
Every day I wake up to the same boring routine! I need to get out of this rut and do something productive with my life! As I was searching for something to do, I somehow found my way to the You-Tube recruiting section here on Planet Minecraft. Eventually I saw this post and here I am now!
why do you think you are better than the other people applying for this?
I don't necessarily think that I am better, just more mature. I do have fun, but I get serious when need be!
what can you bring to the group?
I actually could bring a bunch of stuff as I am great with computer related activities. I know how to set-up private game servers such as minecraft (And how to code and install Bukkit plugins). I also know webdesign and how to set up a site. I can code in nine languages. I am the kind of person who is always enthusiastic, no-matter the situation! I can figure out how to use just about any computer program on my own. I am self taught when it comes to computers!
Will you be committed to this group?
Absolutely! I never back down from something I started, I am loyal to what I do! I have plenty of spare time to use too.
08/20/2014 11:45 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Dragon
Capritorne
IRL NAME: Jonathan
MC NAME: jassassin11
MATURITY(1-10): 8
Why do you want to join?: This group is an awesome group of people, and I think that I would be an awesome part of that group. When I was in the gameshow, I learned how fun this group is, and I bet I would become a great member of the group.
Why do you think you are better than the other people applying for this?: I would defiantly be better than anyone else that is applying because I am fun, cool and over all just better than the others.
What can you bring to the group?; Funness <--(totally a word), coolness, new ideas, originality, and over all, an awesome person.
Will you be committed to this group?: Yes, this group (even tho I havn't officially been in it) has been one of the coolest groups I've ever seen, and if I wasn't committed, I wouldn't have made this application.
08/20/2014 11:09 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Explorer
DFTBOY
I would join but I can't record yet:( but could I fill out an application and if I'm accepted can I play in other members series because I got a good mic.
08/20/2014 10:58 pm
nekochibimaid
Anyone else?
08/19/2014 10:48 pm
nekochibimaid
Bump for Days..
08/19/2014 1:12 pm
nekochibimaid
Bump.
08/18/2014 8:44 pm
nekochibimaid
Bump once again! We only have two applicants so far we would love to see some more faces apply!
08/18/2014 4:15 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Toasty0
IRL NAME: Louis, but most people just call me by my IGN
MC NAME: Notaproxy
MATURITY(1-10): honestly i'd say 9 but i can still be mature

Why do you want to join?: Make friends good times and maybe we can help each other also last group I joined no one did any thing so I'm looking for a group of people whom actually want to do thing besides sit there.
Why do you think you are better than the other people applying for this?: Eh well i'm just as good as the next guy I like to try things that no one has done before I have lots and lots of patience to do this of course it takes a lot.
What can you bring to the group?; What can I bring to the group? well a lot of things Like I've been saying I have a lot of ideas I'm also determined to actually get stuff done unlike the last group I was with.
Will you be committed to this group?: Of course I'm still in school and don't really have much to do after words no job or any thing.
08/18/2014 1:58 pm
nekochibimaid
Bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome