[No Application] [Easy Acceptance] NexusCraft Needs BUILDERS

Rev3rseMC's Avatar Rev3rseMC8/19/14 2:02 pm
1 emeralds 289 6
8/24/2014 1:38 pm
Rev3rseMC's Avatar Rev3rseMC
Hey everyone,

As the title suggests, the server I work on is looking for builders! Let me provide you with some background...

Our server is a minigame server that is not yet open. We are really on the brink of opening but we just need a few more maps built until we get there. Your job would be to help out in building maps for the minigames. We have Hunger Games, Quake, VampireZ, SkyBlock (no maps needed), and Hide 'n' Seek. After the server opens, you will keep your Builder rank, but you would also be allowed to try to become a JrMod or Mod.

Now, the title says that there is No Application, and that is true. You do not need to type up any application and submit it. However, if you are interested in the position, I would like you to provide 2-3 pictures of your best builds. You can still be accepted if you don't submit the pictures, but that would lower your chances. The builders interested would get a PM from me with my Skype and we would get in contact. After that, I would bring you on the server as a Trial Builder and you would need to build a small trial build for us to see your full potential. If we like your Trial Build, you would become a Builder and start building maps with us

We already have a good builder community and they are all very nice people. However, we are looking to add on to the amount of builders we have. You would feel truly at home with our builders and they would be willing to lend you a hand and show you cool building tricks to help you make your skill level better.

Now, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and apply!
Rev3rseMC
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer