NexusMC Hiring Co-Owner and Coders!

SwiftShaderLegit's Avatar SwiftShaderLegit10/21/14 10:45 am
10/24/2014 4:03 pm
GamingSensation's Avatar GamingSensation

Hey everyone welcome to NexusMC's Coder and Co-Owner Applications. Below you will find the application guides, and a tiny collage of 3 of our builds. I hope to see you soon!

Hello everyone, do you have leadership skills that you normally cant use as an admin? How about config and server Owning skills you cant use becuase you dont own a server? Well heres your moment to shine! Fill out the questions below!

IGN:
Skype Username:
Do you have a mic:
Have you ran a server before:
Are you experienced even a little in plugin configs:
Are you experienced with prison servers:
Any thing else you would like to add:

Incase you do not like posting your info my skype is enderdragon43031 and you can send your app that way or call me for a voice interview. Thanks see you soon!

Hello all coders (or developers), we are looking for those who can code minecraft plugins for our server! This is a striaght forward application so lets get to it.

IGN:
Skype Username:
How long have you been coding:
What are you best at coding (ex: Minigames, server administration, world generation, Misc):
How soon can you finish a small plugin:

Incase you do not like posting your info my skype is enderdragon43031 and you can send your app that way or call me for a voice interview. Thanks see you soon!
SwiftShaderLegit
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/24/2014 4:03 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Explorer
GamingSensation
IGN: FastestHorsie99
Skype Username: None, I have email & twitter doe.
Do you have a mic: Nu, it just broke
Have you ran a server before: Yes, two in fact.
Are you experienced even a little in plugin configs: Yes, lots.
Are you experienced with prison servers: Yes, I have built many.
Any thing else you would like to add: I am very trustworthy and may assist in any occasion. I hope to be considered.
10/24/2014 3:46 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
ConN3RD
IGN: connor5558

Skype Username: connor5568

Do you have a mic: Yes

Have you ran a server before: Yes, I've owned 2 networks and have been an administrator for a minigame network called Best Ultra Gaming. The network I owned were minigame and the other was Survival, Faction, KItPvP, and prison

Are you experienced even a little in plugin configs: Yes! I love doing configs. In my opinion they are one of the best challenges in owning a server. Sometimes they are fun to do and sometimes you need to ask for help, I kind of miss doing them, and will help as much as I can with server config. Also, If I need help I can go to Bukkit or get one of my friends on Skype that are dev's to help (Not talking about giving away FTP I mean to help me through what I need)

Are you experienced with prison servers: Yes! I've been a moderator on a prison server and have played on lots

Any thing else you would like to add: I have a lot of maturity and I think my past experience shows a lot. I love helping people and if I need any help I ask the Owners or ask my friend Google. This also seems like a awesome and fun project I would love to be apart of! I would also not mine if I am interviewed over Skype if you need any further questions answered.
10/24/2014 2:49 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
epicfacedude
10/24/2014 2:49 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
epicfacedude
-snip-
10/24/2014 2:22 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
william10003
IGN: william10003
Skype Username: william.thompson844
Do you have a mic: yes
Have you ran a server before: I have ran 3 servers before.
Are you experienced even a little in plugin configs: I am very experienced, i can code in several programming languages (HTML,CSS and javascript.) I am very experienced also with setting up permission based plugins and making them work. I also like making my own plugins and make sure that they work fully. I can config plugins for all types of servers. I can also be referenced by some players of my old servers.
Are you experienced with prison servers: I love them and i have owned one.
Any thing else you would like to add: I am a very mature person and (not to be cocky) am a nice person to be around. I am fun and do not break the rules at the same time. I make sure that i am very active and that i am always making sure that the server comes first. I will make sure that all of the staff and the players are staying happy and make sure that the staff are doing there jobs, I have been a member of senior staff on a few major server networks. I hope that i get this position as i will make sure that i do the best job that i can.

Thank you for reading my application.

-Will.
10/24/2014 12:30 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
Rippy0222
IGN: Rippy0222
Skype Username: mojas5
Do you have a mic: Nope but getting one
Have you ran a server before: Yes 13 before
Are you experienced even a little in plugin configs: I am very experienced in config plugins it is my thing. i also code some so yea!. I know most of the plugins and if i dont i will figure it out. I know groupmanager pex bperms essentials commands all of them i also know how to config them
Are you experienced with prison servers: I am very experienced in prison servers.
Any thing else you would like to add: Yes i would like to add things.
First my name is Jason. I am respectful responsible and nice. I love helping out servers that need help. i have been staff on many servers before!. Co-owner on 5 before admin on 6 mod on 10 and builder on 4. I am very well informed in minecraft servers. I know almost everything there is to know. I will follow the rules of the server that i am giving. Thank you for letting me apply today.
10/24/2014 12:20 pm
SwiftShaderLegit
bump
10/21/2014 9:32 pm
SwiftShaderLegit
Bump
10/21/2014 6:03 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
_Omega__
IGN: _Omega__

Skype Username: PM me for Skype contact (Only my email works for it)

Do you have a mic: I do, however, I don't do voice chat very much, in case that's what it's for.

Have you ran a server before: Yes, I have. One was home hosted, and the other was purchased, but both have been shut down, or at least or on a hiatus. (genesisrealms.enjin.com& mizucraft.enjin.com)

Are you experienced even a little in plugin configs: Yes, I know all the essentials plugins, and I can run almost every game plugin, world protection and world creation plugins, etc. etc. My best plugins would be WorldEdit or Groupmanager for permissions.

Are you experienced with prison servers: I understand how it works, yes, however I have never been staff on one.

Any thing else you would like to add: My experience with servers is quite widely ranged, however, now I just look forward to helping other people with their servers.
10/21/2014 4:36 pm
BGP_0320
IGN: BGP0320

Mic: Yes

Have You Ever Ran A Server? Yes

Plugin Experience: Super Good.

Prison Server Experience: I Have Been Staff On A Total of 23 Prison And OP-Prison Servers.
10/21/2014 2:48 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
TrioPlaysMinecraft
IGN - MrDerpyYT
Age - 13
Gender - Male
Skype - minecraft.trio
Mic - Yes
Have you ever ran a server? - I have ran and owned many successful servers
Plugin Experience - I know most plugins apart from votifier(I hate it!)
Prison Server Experience - I have owned around 5 prison servers and have lots of experience in it.
I have been looking for another server to own/co own again since i am getting bored with my current server i own.
10/21/2014 2:38 pm
Trawberg
IGN - trman00
Age - 15
Gender - Male
Skype - trausch2
Mic - Yes
Have you ever ran a server? - Ran and owned many successful servers
Plugin Experience - I have owned servers and have gotten really good at plugin use
Prison Server Experience - I have managed a prison server in the past and made is successful.
I think i should be a co-owner because i have a lot of experience in helping people out but also in plugin configuring and setting up.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome