NoblePVP Recruiting Staff!

darkmaster85's Avatar darkmaster852/1/15 5:22 pm
1 emeralds 149 5
2/1/2015 6:41 pm
NightAssassin18's Avatar NightAssassin18
Hello I am darkmaster85 aka TramaCentral and today I am proud to announce we are recruiting experienced staff! we need staff ASAP since the server is open and getting pretty popular already!

Server IP: play.noblefactions.net

Must have skype!
Must be on daily
Must be active on server website
Must know commands

Application!

IGN:

How can you help us?:

Thanks guys hope to see some applications within the next few minutes!
darkmaster85
Level 19 : Journeyman Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/01/2015 6:41 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
NightAssassin18

IGN:NightAssassin18

How can you help us?: I can reason with people, I can answer questions people might have. I can watch out for hackers and people along them lines. I am on minecraft everyday.
02/01/2015 6:08 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
HaloTehDerp

IGN: Ha10boi

How can you help us?: I can do a lot of things to help your server. Firstly, I can configure every aspect of any plugin you introduce me to. I can also do permissions on any plugin. I'm also learning Java to eventually make plugins for servers. If you accept me, I'll be the best choice you've ever made. I can make your server look professional and also make it look like it's been up for a long time.
02/01/2015 6:01 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
iNSaNeMCServer

IGN: mlgdragon

How can you help us?:
Hello there. I can help your server by providing feedback about bugs, what needs to be changed, what you can add, how you can make it better and ways to promote your server. I can also help with your Enjin website by making themes and programming a new menubar so you won't have a boring one. I can also help with plugin issues, I pretty much know how to solve any plugin issue except brand new plugins that were released after 1.7. I know HTML, PHP and CSS. I can also do graphics, I have been using Photoshop for 3 years now. I can also moderate the server and help players have a better experience.
02/01/2015 5:58 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Artist
darkmaster85
join the server! and accept my skype request
02/01/2015 5:30 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
trust_me_im_asian

IGN: Goshen1998

How can you help us?: I'm an experienced builder, and have good deductive and logical reasoning skills.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome