12/8/2015 3:27 pm
likn's Avatar likn
NORDIC PVP

✦We need STAFF
✦GREAT Faction server Bring your friend's theirs room for everyone
✦Rank up by earning cash in-game!
✦BRAND NEW server that you should give a try
✦LAST but not LEAST WE NEED STAFF!!!!! I cannot stress enough of the
fact that we need staff Information below:)

✦First you will need to join the server pvp.nordicgamingnation.com

✦Then you will need to Play for at least 2 hours.

✦ I will then Hand Pick you to try out for helper.

✦When your helper you can then prove yourself to become a mod, and from their you can earn yourself head-mod.

✦WARNING: This is not a get on the server and get helper right away, you will need to welcome players, and be respectfull, enough to let me get to know you. to show you read this far, when you join in game please say (I read this far) ill know exactly what your talking about.

✦And finally their is no age restriction, BUT you must act your age in order to qualify, if i don't think your mature enough for the job i will not recruit you. So Be respectfull, be mature, and most of all have fun:).

✦✦✦Thankyou for reading this and make sure to join the
✦✦✦server once again here the IP below✦✦✦

✦pvp.nordicgamingnation.com✦

THANKS EVERYONE:P
alproplayer34
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/08/2015 3:04 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Mastermeganminer
WHAT DOES BUMP MEAN?!?!?!?!?!
12/08/2015 3:27 pm
Level 23 : Expert Nerd
likn
They 'bump' the thread. When you type something the thread goes to the top of the forum list so people all will see it. They type in 'bump' to get it to the top of the list so more people will see it.
12/08/2015 10:55 am
alproplayer34
BUMP But E no longer need alot of staff only players who strongly fit the requirements will be chosen. Remember you must STRONGLY FIT THE REQUIREMENTS TO GET A STAFF POSITION YOU MUST ALSO NOW PLAY FOR ATLEAST 4-5 HOURS MINIMUM AND AFTER THAT YOU MAY NEED TO PLAY MORE DEPENDING ON HOW I FEEL ABOUT YOU. THANKYOU. we encourage everyone to try to come on. and try for staff. we need players, remember the more players we have the more staff we will need:) thankyou!
11/28/2015 2:05 pm
alproplayer34
BUMP
11/26/2015 6:09 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Trolleronmc12
bump
11/25/2015 10:40 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Trolleronmc12
Please dont mind the comment above. This server has great hospitality, plugins, and everything works out. The person above was treated the way they acted. rate 5 out of 5
11/25/2015 9:56 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
TheGamerzRock
I would first like to start off saying my last post was out of anger and was most likely taken the incorrect way. I would like to apologize to not only the staff but the server for sounding quite childish. My server rating- 5/5 the staff is quite nice and very responsible
They know how to treat players with respect that they desire. Further more I myself agree this is an outstanding server with a bright future! Join it for the best of fun
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome