It's Not Herobrine, It's Dr. Chibawk!

craftykids's Avatar craftykids12/15/12 8:54 pm history
1 emeralds 14.1k 79
5/18/2017 11:37 am
craftykids's Avatar craftykids
A few days ago, I created a new world. It was a plains biome, and I couldn't see any trees, so I went looking for some. But, as I was looking, I saw something that looked like the default player, but with completely white eyes. Herobrine!

I was about to exit and delete the world, but then I thought, "Has anyone ever tried talking to Herobrine? It used to not be possible, but now you can use the chat on single player."

I said to Herobrine, "Hi. Why do you keep destroying peoples' houses?"

"It's not me who does that!" said Herobrine. "I only destroy things when I'm mining. That's why players find 2x2 tunnels after seeing me."

"What about the sand pyramids in the ocean and the leafless trees?"

"I thought the pyramids were good decoration. The ocean is pretty boring, isn't it? And I only took the leaves off of a few trees, to use for building."

"Okay," I said. "But why do players keep finding their houses destroyed?"

"That," said Herobrine, "Is the doing of Dr. Chibawk. He's an evil chicken who's trying to take over the world!"

And then Herobrine ran off, and I kept searching for trees.

Then, recently, on the same world, I was coming back to my house and saw a chicken standing outside it. This didn't bother me, until I noticed that it had enderman particles swirling around it. It turned, looked at me, and disappeared with a teleporting noise. A second later, my house blew up.

So, if your house or other creations are destroyed, don't blame Herobrine! It was Dr. Chibawk who did it!
craftykids
Level 52 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/18/2017 11:37 am
craftykids
MrMime5:D 10/10!

Thanks
05/18/2017 11:36 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
MrMime5
10/10!
11/28/2015 11:12 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Skinner
Tomboy_kat
I keep seeing Dr. Chibawk. He stepped on all my crops!
11/29/2015 7:46 pm
craftykids
I've never heard of him doing something like that, but I certainly wouldn't put it past him...
10/07/2015 2:17 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Sweetheart
Catligraphy
You can talk to Herobrine?!
Omg
Btw dis is so funny
I've always wanted to meet Herobrine even though I now he is gonna kill meh
10/05/2015 9:30 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Network
UNDERTALE_CREW
Sounds like Dr. DeWolfe has a long lost cousin xD check my profile to learn more
10/05/2015 9:49 pm
craftykids
A cousin who's a chicken, whereas DeWolfe is a wolf?

But yeah, they do seem similar. Even their names are pretty similar, since "Chibawk" is a combination of "chicken" and "bawk" (with "bawk" intended as a chicken noise).
07/07/2015 10:19 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Minecraft_Manami
Hey, if anyone ever sees him again can you tell him I said "Hello." I would very much appreciate it.
07/06/2015 3:49 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Dragonborn
Error_Tash
Dr, Chibawk is even in the herobrine mod
07/06/2015 4:14 pm
craftykids
Which Herobrine mod?
07/05/2015 4:06 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
kingdeathmore
wow..... cool story
Click to reveal
obviously its fake
06/17/2015 9:00 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Diamond Network
Dr. Chibawk... I dated his daughter once.. o.o
06/17/2015 9:18 pm
craftykids
He has a daughter?! One Chibawk was enough...
05/12/2015 8:47 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Ranger
oJacob_
Hey, Dr. Chibawk used to be my basketball team coach.
04/15/2015 7:22 am
anonpmc1686684
[deleted]
04/15/2015 11:22 am
craftykids
12/07/2014 5:48 pm
Level 20 : Expert Network
skrack3d
Oh,yea. Dr.Chibawk. He made a tasty salsa chicken!
12/07/2014 6:23 pm
craftykids
You ate him??
08/22/2014 5:49 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
megajoejoe
Is this real? And I have never heard of Dr. Chibawk but he sounds like a real jerk. Can you give me the seed and what version is this? if it's 1.7.10 give me the seed.
08/23/2014 4:24 pm
craftykids
I'm not sure I have that world any more, and no, it wasn't 1.7.
Also, look a couple posts above you.
08/16/2014 4:23 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
explodoboy

entity 303 is the one who did it
08/05/2014 3:29 pm
Level 23 : Expert Geek
trollmad3
FAKE
08/05/2014 4:59 pm
craftykids
WOW! How did you guess?? I mean, it's not like I made a spoiler saying:

craftykids
Click to reveal
OK, I don't actually believe in Herobrine or Dr. Chibawk, but shouldn't people try talking to Herobrine?
05/05/2014 9:20 pm
craftykids
Minecraft WikiFrom the original creepy-pasta, Herobrine creates random constructions, such as sand pyramids in oceans and long 2×2 tunnels. He also cuts off all the leaves from trees.
05/05/2014 9:12 pm
Level 25 : Expert Dragonborn
NevetCS
I thought Herobrine only made 1x2 holes not 2x2 holes...
04/21/2014 8:30 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
nikotheninga
chewbacca
04/21/2014 8:36 pm
craftykids
When I talk about Dr. Chibawk IRL, everyone who doesn't know about him thinks I'm saying "Chewbacca."
04/19/2014 10:44 pm
Level 45 : Master Dragonborn
Ninniy
Hail Chibawk!
not
04/18/2014 11:04 am
Level 26 : Expert Princess
Snowyfox
Click to reveal
mrblanky
MicheleStaffiere

Awww hes so cute :3

Some people are actually legitimately disturbed by those kind of pictures, y'know...(such as me). And not to mention the entire world will now be after you since you're the only person left who possesses the last remaining copy of smile.dog.

Sarcasm intended.
01/20/2014 10:23 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Pokemon
spongedog10
LOL this is super true!
01/11/2014 3:11 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragonborn
Flameraven50
All hail the great Chibawk! Hail! Hail!
01/08/2014 9:30 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Warrior
Treyvaderxio
Lay off the new medication man.
01/01/2014 1:19 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Toast
Birdsareawesome
1nce i pshed hm into a frnice and he exploded it nd left lava evryware!
01/01/2014 10:57 am
Newbtrons
An evil chicken?
01/01/2014 7:10 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Ninja
LucaNicu
Nice story
09/21/2013 10:02 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Engineer
nyancatrox1
You, sir, get a free cookie.
09/21/2013 4:33 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Explorer
Dawid1270
Did I bump this forum?
09/17/2013 7:28 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Crafter
ihhh
one day i was playing in a survival superflat world in minecraft 1.7.8 and i saw Dr. Chibawk just walking around. i tried to talk to him about how he destroys everyones houses and wants to take over the world and he told me that he never did any of that. i then asked him "then who did?" and he said "herobrine has been disguising himself as me. i've been framed!!" a few hours later i was chasing an ocelot and i saw herobrine in the distance(i always have my render distance on far) and he transformed into a chicken and somehow made a village explode. when i tried to confront him i got launched into the air and flew all the way to the end. when i landed saw two Dr Chibawks fighting and tried to get a closer look. when i got too close the ground under my feet disappeared and i fell into the void. oddly enough, i didn't die, but landed in a strange dimension with all the destroyed block, dead mobs, and deleted worlds in all the history of minecraft. then my mom came and made me lunch so i had to take a break. when i got back my character was moving in five dimensions and eventually found herobrine's first world. i had been exploring it for a while when suddenly my computer exploded and i saw herobrine in real lifhasjkcxˇflˇ⁄ˇ⁄ˇ’lmxzFI!65olhhˇ≠ˇ™ˇÆˇ¨ˇ˚ˇ¯4/ ˇªˇµˇ™ˇ§ˇÌˇÊ&$ˇ˝ˇfiˇ‡ˇ…ˇ»ˇ∫ˇ∑ˇßˇ¶ˇëˇëˇÄˇ}ˇ{ˇxˇêˇéˇÕˇÀ*%soÉÇ}≠≤¯˛˘˝ÃÃ⁄⁄˜¸∫ªèëcfˇÌˇÍˇÈˇÊˇˇˇ˛.1w}©™îê]ZQKVK0(X\¡¡U\|Éïó©™Ø≥∞±©¶heÓÓñòÇW\ˇˇˇ¸ˇ∞ˇØˇªˇ∫ˇºˇ¡ˇKˇPˇQˇSˇ“ˇ’6<ˇ©ˇ¶ˇÒˇÏ‘œ^Z*'Ω∫†û¯ıãàÕÃáà##ÌÌΩæÇ;7ˇπˇ∑ˇˇ˛û˛û˛›˛‡ˇUˇ\ˇ_ˇd˛ˆ˛ı˛û˛õ˛°˛§˛€˛fl˛˚˛¸˛‚˛±˛÷˛”ˇcˇaSQojÅyöî≤≥≤≥öìÄxa`37ˇ„ˇ‚ˇ¬ˇæˇäˇâˇ?ˇ>˛Ÿ˛v˛z˛^˛_˛î˛í˛∑˛µ˛Ö˛Ü˛@˛D˛L˛Q˛í˛ì˛∞˛˛ã˛Ñ˛H˛E˛˛˛#$˛b˛c˛â˛â˛z˛y˛é˛ç˛Ò˛ÛˇPˇPˇkˇhˇhˇaˇ]ˇVˇIˇEˇ<ˇ9ˇTˇOˇxˇuˇrˇtˇmˇoˇ¶ˇ¶ˇ¬ˇ¬ˇxˇwˇKˇKˇ•ˇ•ˇ∑ˇ¥ˇíˇ±ˇ·ˇ‹ˇ∫ˇ≥ˇ9ˇ6˛·˛„ˇˇˇéˇåˇ¡ˇ¬ˇ•òö¨≠˚˘
...-:::::::-......://+omMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmhs+ys:--+sso:.-/++/+oooo++//+shhy/ .+hmNNmmmNNN
-..ho+doyoyoss+oy:m-:NsymMNddMMdhNMMMddNMNhdMs+mmhsyos+:-:shs/--::///ooo+++///+sys+` .+hmNNNNNNNNNm+
-.-d. s o o o`: +yd -s`/ h`-:oo -`mMo +-m`/ +- hdysooo+/::oys:-:+o+/::::/++//::/+o+/ymNNNNNmmhhmNNmo
---y: N``.` y + /sm /y.: y :hy+ +-dM+ dom-: // Nysoo+++o/::++sdmmdhhy+:/+ooo+//:///ymmmhy/:-+.:mNNNm
---ss:ho:y:/N//:hom:oh:+:do:/hd://Nmd:/+N:+:oy:ydoo+++o/:.-sdmmNmys++s:+ossyyso//+/+++.`:+oymmmNNNNN
:--:+++++++/////:-:/+mNMMMMNNMMmoohdMd+hNNMMMMMNyo+///:...syyhmNdos/oy--::/+ssys+//::/ydmNNNNNNNNNNN
:--:////////:------:/dMMMMMMMMMNyoyhysoymNMMMMMMho///:-..+ysoyhdhyosh/-:::/+//oso//:+hdmNNmddNNNNNNN
::-:////////:::---::/hMMMMMMMMMMNmdysyhmNMMMMMMMh+///:--:+oysssyyyyy+///////::/oo//:-`.---..--------
:::://////+/::::::::/yNMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNMMMMMMMMMh/++++/oo/:-::+++++++++//+/::-:/o+/:`
//:://++++++/:::::::/odMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNho+oosshys:---://+++++//+/:::::/+o+:`
//://+++++++/:::::::/+yNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNh+++osyhhy+////++++++//:::--::::/+/-`
////++++++++//:::::://ohNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNy+++syyyyys+////+++++++////::--::/-`
++//+++++++++/////:::/+yNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNyoooosssoo++//::////////++++/:://:.
++/++++++ooo+///////+osdNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNdyssysooo+//+//:::---::/++//:////-`
++/++oooooooo++++++ohdmmNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmhhyyso+o+ooo++/:-.-://++//:////:-....--------------
+o+++ooooooo++/+++oydmmNNNMMMMNNNNmNMMMMMMMMMMMMMmyso+ooooo++//:---://////////:/oyhddmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
oo+o+oooooooo++++shmmNNNmmmmmNNNNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMh+/++++ooo++//:-...-://++////+syhdmmNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
oo+oooooooooo+++oydmNmmmNmNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNyoooo++++++//:-----------::/+yhdddyyyhdmNNNNNNNNNNN
ooooososssssoooosydNNNNNNmNNNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmyoo++++++/:------------:/+oosyyhhhyhs:smNNNdsshsyo
ooooossssssso++oydNNNNNmmmNNNNNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNd+////::::::--:::::::://+oosssyhddddddhmNNNNs:o/.+-
osooossssssssoosdNNNNNNNmmNNNNNNNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNh+::::--:///+/////+++ooosyhhysshdmNNmmmmmmNNy/+++oo
ossossssssssssshmNMMNNNmmNNNNNNNNNNNMMMNNNNNMMMNNho:::////+++++/++++ososyyyhmdhyhddmmmNNNNNNNs+++osy
ossossssssssssydNMMNNmmdmNmNNNNNmNNNNmddysosdmNNNms/:://////::::/+ooooyhhdmmdddddhhmmmmNMMMMMs/o+osy
ossossyssyyysyhmNMMNmmmddmdmNNNNmmNmmdhhys+//++so/-....---....-/+syysyydmmmNNmhhdddddmNNNNMMMyyyoyyd
ossssyyyyyyyyyhNNNNNmmmdddhhmNNNNmdhysoooooo+++::::----.----.-/osyyhhdmmmNNNNNNmhydmNmNNMNNNMMMMMMMM
ossssyyyyyyyyydNNNNmdmmmdhssyhdmmdyso++///++//sysyyyyhhyhyysssoshdmmNNNNNNMMNmmNmdydNNMNNMMMNNMMMMMM
sssssyyyyyyyyyhNNNmmmmmmmysoo+oyyyso+////::-:+syyo/oysyhhyysyyssydNNNMMNMNNMNNdmmddhyhhhhhyhhymNMMMM
sssssyyyyyyyyyhmNNmmNNmdhsoo+++osyyso+////:/osoo+o...`...``.+sssyhmNMMMMMMNNmdhhddds-`````````ohhhhh
ssysyyyyyyyyyyyhmmmmNmmdyoooo++++osysoooosssssssssss+- `./+oshmNMMMMMMNdysyyhdh+::---:::oshmNNNN
syysyyyyyhyyyyshdmmmmmddysoooo+//++oyyyshyssssssssssss. ``..-::/ohmNNNNNNmdsoosydy+-.......:hmmmmNNN
syyyyyhyyhhhhyyyhdNNmddddyssoo++++++osyhdhsoooooooooos-`.----///+oydmdddhso+//+shy+///++/+++sddddddh
syysyyyhhhhhhyyyhhmNNmdmmddhso+oooo+oosyddysssssssssss/:::-::/++ossssoo++os+++oyddddmNNNNMMMNmhhhddd
syyyyhhhhhhhhyyyyhdmNmmmmmmdhysosyhysooosyhyhh+mhhhhyysysssssyhohhsyysssyhhhyhydmmNNNNMMNNMMNm/ydydy
yyyyyhhhhhhhhyyyyyhdmNmmmmmmddddhddddhysosyhdo.s.:.hhy.+`ss.-:o /mm::.oo.+`+`+/.s.y-:.s/..+h`/ +MNNm
yyyyyhhhhhhhhyyyyyyhdmNNNmmmmdmmmmdddddysyysho y/-:dhs o +: + o som:: -o o o :: o h+-:y`.::s o +MMMN
yyyyyhhhhhhhhhyyyyyhhdmNNNmmmdddddhhhhhdmyssyo s`:`shy s +o --h`:mm`:`-o s s :/ / y.-.+/.-/h / +MMMM
yyyyyhhhhhhhhhyyyyhhhhdNNNNNNNNmmdddddddmmmhydhhhyyhsdhyyssyssssssshyhdmmNNmhhhhddmmmmNNNNMMNMMMMMMM
yyyyyhhhhhhhhhyyyyyhhddmmNNMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNmddhhhysosoyyo+////////+oshdNNMMNNmhsssydmmmmmmmmNNNMMMNdh
12/31/2013 2:46 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Artist
erikson9
jdoihef98yes9h8f9gpfhgy89owrt89phg9oertyg9rht89gb89tryb890t9bu098trdygbe0g6t4-h8b9h80dru8tg0-=a\vdp*(F^&0-i]eAATfr6r49y8fg9rygfhdfioghfdsiohodfshhgfdiulhbihihhiofghbiuhbhfiubvfidb&^&%&E%E&%E&%^E^%W^E^W%^E^%W^$E^%W$E^W%E^%WE$E%^E%E^E$E eror: 101 Cpu shutting dooooowwwnn
09/14/2013 1:26 am
Level 24 : Expert Artist
asdfjkajksjgf
Let me tell you one of my experiences.

I was playing on an older version of the game, and I had backed up my ACTUAL game. Now, I was fiddling around with the coding in the game and I might have found some jumbled up code. You know, numbers, letters mixed, random brackets, and they looked like... a chicken head. With a wizard hat. So, I ignored it and decided to mess around some more. I decided THEN to actually play. I started up the game, and made a new creative world. Nothing seemed different until I saw something in the distance after a while of playing. Now, my computer is slow, and lags if I play on far, so I played on Render Distance Tiny. The figure ran into the fog and I gave chase. When I finally caught up, it was... the mythical herobrine. Now, being a herobrine believer and lover, I was overjoyed. So I decided to chat to him.

'Hello Herobrine. What are you doing here?'

'Fiddling around with the code was a bad idea. You've found the part of the code where they ingraved Dr. Chibawk, and now hes back for revenge.'

'What do you mean?'

It looked like he was chatting out the answer, but before he could finish lightning stroke at him and he disappeared with a puff of smoke. I decided to grab some gear, but before I could finish getting everything I was put into survival mode, and the cheats were turned off. Thats odd, I kept thinking to myself. The only things I managed to grab were a gold sword, an iron helm, a gold chestpiece, leather leggings and gold boots. Assorted but good enough. So, I headed out on a journey. Then, while I was exploring the swamp, I heard the enderman teleportation noise. So, I turned around and saw that chicken. It mumbled some kinda magic into the chat and suddenly was the side of a giant. Like that giant zombie. I was freaked, but there were some negative side effects to that magic. The chicken was weak, so I decided to slay it while I had the chance. Turned out it was still as weak as the normal chicken so it was no tedious task to take the chicken out, but when I did, I heard something. I heard the hissing of TNT, and I was killed in an explosion that did no damage to the landscape. When I did respawn, I saw my best creation in a huge crater, with lava and fire scattered. There was a sign.

'Save yourself.'

I left the world, and deleted it. Enough fiddling with code for me. I'm back to playing on the most recent version, with the herobrine mod. But theres always a chicken... a chicken that approaches me... but I don't worry about it. Its easy to kill off. But... creepers always blow up my base after I kill that one chicken. I don't know why. Its a conspiracy I tell you, a conspiracy.

hey who likes my fanfic
09/14/2013 12:31 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Anguson12345
I saw Herobrine, and slowly walked up to him. A chicken spawned with endermen particles, and I thought an endermen spawned with the chicken, and teleported. Within a second, Herobrine turned and looked like he was running for his life. I lost the ender-chicken, and when I turned around, the mansion that I spent MONTHS building was GONE! The motha f***ing chicken did it!
09/12/2013 4:46 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Explorer
Dawid1270
I remember the first time I got diamonds, then Dr. Chibawk killed me! I re-spawned and my house was gone!
09/13/2013 8:06 pm
craftykids
06/08/2013 3:23 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Taco
Duckgod
Lol
05/07/2013 8:19 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Prince
MayuriYandere
this is REALLY funny i like how most people are all like "herobrine killed me and my house :O So scarry!" but you put made it funny Keep doing more of these!
04/27/2013 8:24 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Engineer
Hackerbro1
I'll believe it when I when I actually see it.
04/18/2013 12:44 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Mage
Da_M1N3CRAFTA
I saw him and herobrine with diamond swords greifing a greifer!
04/14/2013 9:39 am
Level 22 : Expert Dragonborn
mcevan14
Now I know that this is supposed to be funny, and don't get me wrong. I laughed at this. but just a little note, craftykids- in the second image, you're in creative mode.
04/14/2013 2:24 pm
craftykids
Oh. LOL, your right wrong now!
03/09/2013 4:18 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Narwhal
ThePowerHouse
Invite him to play... BURN THAT CHICKEN!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG0AeRzr ... qQ&index=1
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome