Now Accepting CitiCraft Applications! [XB1]

minecraftpsyco0's Avatar minecraftpsyco010/26/16 5:04 pm
1 emeralds 111
Hello. I am Minecraftpsyco0. If you are reading this, then you may be interested in joining CitiCraft.

About

We will be working on the Venarch City Project on Xbox One, a city which I started to build, but quickly realized that since the absence of MCEdit on Xbox, that doing this by myself will take far too long. We will have goals for sizes along the way, the current goal is to fill one Minecraft Map (item)

Requirements

The Venarch City map is being build on a flat world, meaning I need skilled builders, especially in the Industrial, Commerical, Residential, and Landscaping/Terraforming areas.
You also must have an Xbox One and Xbox Live account as well as a copy of Minecraft: Xbox One Edition.

How To Apply

You can do so below.
Step One: Please add your Xbox Gamertag. If you do not wish to do so publicly, you can say so in your Application and send it to me via PM
Step Two: Add your Internet Name, or what you wish to be reffered as in the team roster. (IF LEFT BLANK, I WILL USE YOUR GAMERTAG OR PLANET MINECRAFT NAME!)
Step Three: Paste a picture of ORIGINAL WORK! If you are part of another team, you may paste a picture of that team's build, but I must be contacted by a member of that team through Planet Minecraft that will verify this!
Step Four: Wait.... I will get to you!
Below is a template (in spoiler) that you may use in your post to apply, if you like.
Click to reveal
Gamertag:
Public Name:
Picture of Previous Work:

What Happens Next?

Well, if I approve your application, I'll friend you on Xbox and you'll have to do the same. You will be a team member forever. No matter how unactive you are!

When Do We Start?

I go to a boarding school. So I can't be online 100% of the time, and also GOLD costs money. When I am starting up a build session, I will notify all team members via Xbox Live.
I will be home most major U.S. and International Holidays.

Possible FAQ

Q:This build is ugly! Can I tear it down/fix it?
A: First, get permission of the Builder. If they say no, then no. But if they are AFK for a long time, I may allow you to finish/Fix/Destroy it if I also dislike it.

Q: Why did you start this on a Flat World?
A: Because A) I wanted a challenge, and B) I'm kinda of an idiot.

Team Roster

Minecraftpsyco0
minecraftpsyco0
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter