[Profusion Network] Now accepting Devs/Admins/Co-Owners

TTGTheLegend's Avatar TTGTheLegend7/13/14 3:32 am
7/14/2014 1:09 am
xXZombieBoyXx's Avatar xXZombieBoyXx
-=[ Profusion Network ]=-

Hello planet minecraftians! I am TTG, I am currently an owner of the Profusion Network, We are a brand new network and are now recruiting! We are looking for hard working and dedicated staff.

Current Positions Open

x2 Developers
x2 Head-Admin's (Not Available for Applications)
x2 Administrators
x2 Builders

Application Requirements
Application Requirments
- Must be 12 Years or older.
- Must at least dedicate 1-2 hours daily.
- Must have skype.

Builder Application Format

IGN:
Rate your maturity: (1/10)
Rate your building skills: (1/10)
Rate your ability to work with others: (1/10)
Past work: (If not avalible please put N/A)

Administrator- Head-Admin Format

IGN:
Why should we pick you:
What makes you different from other applicants:
What are your strengths and weaknesses:
If you found someone hacking what would you do:

Developer Application Requirements
Requirments
- Must be 12 years or older
- Must have Skype
- Must have some previous knowledge of plugins/configs/coding

Developer Application Format.

IGN:
What languages do you know?:
Past coding experiences?:
Can you code basic or advanced plugins?:

Good luck to all applicants.
TTGTheLegend
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/14/2014 1:09 am
Level 1 : New Network
xXZombieBoyXx
IGN: xXxZombieBoyXxXx
Rate your maturity: (1/10): 9
Why should we pick you:
I have been owner of three different servers, I make sure that every one follows the rules. I can be on the server when ever you need me on. I am always positive, and know one can make me mad now matter what they do or say to me. I can also donate to the server if there are not enough funds.
What make me different is that i know how to run all types of servers, and i also know how to manage them. I'm a good designer, i have made banners and icons for some servers. I have donated to many different new server to help them get there feet off the ground, i do what ever i can to help!
What are your strengths and weaknesses:
My strengths are that i am a good leader. i never do anything that i'm not suppose to be doing. and my weakness is that i can not build to well if there is a time limit!
If some one was hacking and i found out i would ban, then tell the owner that this person is banned for hacking.
07/13/2014 6:45 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Demonicum
IGN: rodneycancler

Rate your maturity: (1/10) About an 8, not everyone is perfect, if it comes to staff arguing over something, I'm fully mature about it I contact higher staff just in case and try to handle it myself if possible and I think that's good for the server, to train the staff to be good. If It comes to someone being immature I'll try to keep it cool because sometimes I tend to laugh about immature things but I will be mature about it and will handle the situation properly!

Why should we pick you: You should pick me because I've had pass experience on many servers and they have been pretty successful, I give a good work ethic and I do what I am supposed to do, I've had op on many servers and mod and etc. Which makes me experienced and makes me know more about things than anyone else, and that's good for being a admin or head admin because that's important to know your commands and do what you're supposed to do! If I have anything its experience!
If I do become Head-Admin I will train the lower staff to become the best staff that they can be, I want to train them so they know what they can do and do it properly so people look up to us when there's a problem and having good staff and being mature will surely give us more players!

What makes you different from other applicants: I'm am very different from the other applicants because I'm unique, I sometimes don't tend to build a lot? I have a ton of experience with operator and to use it wisely, how to be nice to one another and not have greed over all the powers and get along with eachother and not fight, I have a good work ethic and I'm a good at problem solving when it comes to arguing and that's important! I put others before myself, and help them because that's the person I am and I just love to help people! I want to help this server progress and grow and know that I helped make it an awesome server! I can do whatever you want me to do, I'm not lazy and I stay loyal to the very end

What are your strengths and weaknesses: I love to play sports and sometimes code with my cousin sometimes but not ready to become a dev. I'm smart and I love school. I'm bad at building things period. I always mess up but I always do my best!
It's good to be honest so that you don't keep secrets and they will come out and I just want to say that I look forward to playing.

If you found someone hacking what would you do: If I found someone is hacking I'd show screenshots to the owner or higher staff above me (if I'm not head admin) but if I am an op and have permissions I will give a straight perm ban and report screens to the owner! If it was a false alarm or I didn't catch him I'll tell a higher staff or just warn the guy about it so I give him the deal to not do hacks even though if he didn't

Thanks for your time an considering,

Rodney (PS: PM me the IP on the fourms, I wont be on Skype for a while and I hope I can become a Head-Admin for your server!)
07/13/2014 2:19 pm
SkyStatus
Username: SkyStatus
Rate your maturity: 8 1/2
Why should we pick you: I am a developer and I am willing to help you create custom plugins that would attract many players to your server.

How?: Have you ever been on Hypixel? Mineplex? or any of those servers? They all have economic systems ($), shops, ranks, and fully custom minigames. I wanted to sign up for Hypixel as a developer, but however I was a couple ages away from the requirement.

My Developer info is below:

My Bukkit Developer Info
I am a Bukkit Plugin Developer (Java), and I have coded many successful plugins. I am also willing to develop any plugins for servers, and if you need any, you can contact me.

Things I can code:

(All are custom)
Inventory GUI's
Commands
Kits
Configuration Files
Join Signs
Teleportation
Minigames (Might take a while)
Custom Item Names
Healing
Player Chat Settings (Anti-Swear, for example.)
Custom Crafting
More!

Ways to contact me:

1) Through Skype: MCSkyStatus

Job Pay:

This really depends on the plugin. If it takes quite a while (For example, a whole minigame), it might go around $50 - 200. If it takes about 10-30 minutes, it might go around $5 - $20.
07/13/2014 6:00 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Robot
pummelblocksmash
IGN: SlimeballHD
Rate your maturity: (1/10) 8
Why should we pick you: I have been Moderator on Escape-Prison, Developer on DynastyFactions, i speak proper English i have a Youtube Channel and some friends who have a youtube channel, (DatSlime 60 Subs, ThatJackguyHD 110 Subs, and The Cluckey Choockey 29 Subs) I can speak English (lol), Russian, Ukranian and Dutch. I dont play around with commands, i know many basic commands and i am good with GroupManager, i feel like this is a really nice server to play on. I do not cheat, Me and all my friends are planning to find a nice server to do a Let's play on.
What makes you different from other applicants: I am a YouTuber, and i can speak 4 languages.
What are your strengths and weaknesses: Strenght's: Website making, GroupManager, Weakness: Patience.
If you found someone hacking what would you do: First i would search for a prove, if it's true a tempban for 12 hours. Again? for 48 hours, Again?!: Ip-ban (Forever)

I hope you enjoyed reading my application, and i hope you reply soon.
-Greetings, SlimeballHD (iGoogle)
07/13/2014 5:43 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
AChubbyTeddyBear
IGN: Digger0311

Rate your maturity: (1/10) I would personally rate my maturity as a two different things.
When dealing with Staff related subjects, such as banning people, dealing with rule breakers and hackers, it would have to be a 9 as I take it seriously and I always strive to make the server the greatest server it can possibly be. When nothing is happening on the server and I am just building or playing the game, my maturity is probably hands down a 5 as I like to mess around and have fun with everyone.

Why should we pick you: Well I enjoy helping people a lot, you know making sure they have a very fun and enjoyable time all while making sure the rules are being followed. I am very determined and if I set my sights on something I wont stop until its been achieved. I believe I can handle people very well and like to make sure that no matter who it is, I remain unbiased. I don't like doing things for myself I do it for the community and the people who make the server possible. Everything I do is to make sure the server becomes the best possible server it could possibly be. I try very hard to make sure everyone is having fun and that everyone is being treated with respect and that no one is unfairly treated. I am very willing to put a lot of effort in to make sure that the server is the very best for everyone. I make sure to put the players needs before mine and make sure that whatever problem they have is dealt with immediately.

What makes you different from other applicants: What makes me different, what makes me stand out from the other applicants who wish to apply for the same position, is my determination, originality, and my strive to do what's right. I am a very creative, and kind person. With a very determined mind. If I set my sights on something I will stop at nothing to achieve that goal/achievement. I am one of the few people that actually keep to a promise. I have years of Minecraft and Staffing experience under my wing. I began playing in early 2011 and since then have staffed many servers such as Avalon; Rise of Kings, MurderCraft, A Storm of Swords, multiple prison servers, a few faction pvp servers, towny servers, and lots of roleplay servers. I know what I am doing, for example I know how to;
* Stay positive and focused to make sure people have a good time
* Deal with rule breakers and people in general
* How to run a server
* How to make sure that the right people are chosen to also become a Staff member.

What are your strengths and weaknesses: Some of my Strengths would be; I am a good builder who enjoys spending their time and effort into making amazing builds for servers/people to enjoy. I am a very strong willed and determined person who will stop at nothing to reach their goals, I am fun and enjoyable, and I enjoy helping others.
Some of my Weaknesses would be; Building Modern builds (I prefer to build castles, medieval/fantasy builds, gardens etc.), and having to make sure that everything is in perfect order. (Damn you OCD)

If you found someone hacking what would you do: First of all I would have to determine if the person was really a hacker due to many people falsely accusing others of Hacking. If the person was found guilty I would hand out a punishment attaining to the severity of the Hack. Generally because of the hacks these days it would most likely 9/10 times be a Permanent/Temp Ban from the server so that the accused person can no longer spoil the fun the community is having at the time. If items were stolen/houses griefed, I would go about getting a role back done in the quickest time possible to make sure the players can get back to playing the game and having a fun and enjoyable time as soon as possible.

~Thank you for reviewing this Application, I hope to see you and your server in the future.
07/13/2014 4:35 am
kingyrules
IGN: Holyflamingfr0g
Rate your maturity: (9/10) - i am not sure i just know i am probaly not the most mature person in the world
Why should we pick you: i have been admin for alot of games beforehand hosting from 100 to 300 people
What makes you different from other applicants : i am not different for anyone we are all equal
What are your strengths and weaknesses: i am too nice most of the time(bad thing) i have good control and i don't rage
If you found someone hacking what would you do: warn them then temp ban then perm ban
Thanks for reading
07/13/2014 4:32 am
Level 27 : Expert Architect
Tiga3299
IGN: Tiga3299
Rate your maturity: (1/10) - 10 being very mature
Why should we pick you: To work on this server I would bring my full knowledge of staffing, I would offer new ideas whenever possible for events supplied in the future, as well I will provide insight into important decisions and any information needed. If anyone needed help I would be completely fine helping him or her with whatever task they needed and if any other staff member told me to do something. I would give them all my attention and get the job done as soon as possible.
I have been playing Minecraft for 2 years now. I started off pretty basic just building some mansions on a survival server. Then moving on I decided to stretch my limit of where I could go and built a 1:3 scale of the Golden Gate Bridge (Survival). After that I decided to build many other big builds like planes, military builds like a 1:1 scale Aircraft Carrier which took a few months. Then after a few months on the survival server I was played I was elected as a moderator then later on selected as one of their Staff members.
To be a staff member on any server or network you need to have a positive attitude 24-7. Also you need to know what you are doing from when I started to here today I've learn't so much information for example -
* How to host server
* Elect the right staff on a server
* How to "be" a staff member
* And how to deal with matters like Hackers/ Griefers/ Swearers and Other Server Problems.
What are your strengths and weaknesses: My Strengths are that I am a great builder, I've built on major build teams and other servers who have recruited me. The only weaknesses for me is that I am horrible at building Medieval things so don't ask me to do those things .
Also another strength that I have is experience. Experience saying that I've been on the staff team many times before for other servers.
Hackers are nasty, never liked the word actually but if I have one on the server it really does depend on what he or she is using. If it was xray or some non threatening hacks I would give them a strong warning saying that hacking is wrong and if you do continue their will be further consequences. But if it was something like a Serious hacking client eg. Nodus Then the consequences would be more serious like Temporary bans or Ip/Perm Bans
Cheers Tiga (aka - Dan)
07/13/2014 4:57 am
TTGTheLegend
Added
07/13/2014 4:29 am
slenderjr999
IGN: slenderjr999
Skype: I don't have one but you can send me messages on planet minecraft
Maturity: 10/10
Languages: I speak English but can speak a little bit of Japanese and Indonesian
Why I should be chosen: because I'm friendly in the community and want to keep the server responsible and safe for the community
Why I am different: because I really want every server to be a fantastic thing to play and I care about every server
Strengths: making good friends with other people. I am a good builder as we'll
Weaknesses: I can only go on for 1-2 hours a day
If someone was hacking: we'll first I would give them a warning
Then if they continue to hack I would ban them for a day and if they still continue I would permanently ban them

I am applying for administrator if you didn't realise
07/13/2014 4:32 am
TTGTheLegend
I am sorry, but you must have skype.
07/13/2014 4:08 am
SoulBoyZA
Developer Application.

IGN: soulboy01

Rate your maturity: (1/10) : I would say around 9/10 due to the fact that no one can be 100% mature and completely serious in their life, It all depends on what you do and when you do it.

What languages do you know?: C, C++, C#, PHP and Java (note: I am still studying Java but I know more or less what is going on there,)

Past coding experiences?: I have coded a bunch of programs in my past (not necessarily minecraft plugins) The programs I make are normally sold to a business, minecraft plugins that I create and/or re-edit or re-code are given to a server owner that requested it, I am capable of creating and/or re-writing any plugin with your chosen desire, I do not take long with coding and normally finish it before anything else.

Can you code basic or advanced plugins?: I can code advanced plugins but eventhough, some advanced plugins take a long while to create while others require a team to create but on average I am able to create most advanced plugins easily and fastly.
07/13/2014 4:22 am
TTGTheLegend
Added on skype
07/13/2014 3:52 am
Snowbot123Minecraft
IGN: snowbot123
Rate your maturity: (1/10) I say it is 7 and a half.
Why should we pick you: You should pick me because I have a lot of experience with staff. I have been on many different servers managing various different roles.
What makes you different from other applicants: I think I am different because I am good at building as well as having a good times with players.
What are your strengths and weaknesses: My strengths are having a good time, staff commands, building and being AWESOME
If you found someone hacking what would you do: It depends if it was aimbot, xray, fly hacks etc. but for the sake of the question I would kick him but if he keeps on doing it maybe 1-5 day ban and if he still does it ban.

I hoped you liked my application
Please tell me the IP through Skype
07/13/2014 4:19 am
TTGTheLegend
Added on skype.
07/13/2014 3:34 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
tinytin100
IGN: TinyAlex
Rate your maturity: (1/10) 8
What languages do you know?: English, Viet
Past coding experiences?: I have coded many plugins and I am very experienced with groupmanager and I have coded script. I am learning how to make plugins.
Can you code basic or advanced plugins?: I can code advanced plugins, like script and others.
07/13/2014 4:19 am
TTGTheLegend
Added on skype
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome