Now Recruiting Staff for SwordCraft(All Positions) (14+)

skillzbysword's Avatar skillzbysword8/21/14 2:21 pm
1 emeralds 166 1
8/21/2014 5:21 pm
Puhrified's Avatar Puhrified
Hey everyone!
If your reading this then your interested as being staff on the server SwordCraft!

SwordCraft has just been a server that my friends and I have been working on in our free time.However now since most of the old staff have been busy IRL I thought that getting whole new staff and finishing the server with my personal staff would be exciting and fun.So iv'e decided as owner of SwordCraft to continue the project and get it done, below you will find the available staff positions and the requirements to join as well.

Please fill out in this template!

IGN:

position:

Age(13+) :

Why should we choose you:

What can you contribute to the server:

**Can you do permissions(Yes or No):

**How well are you with plugins(1-10):

*Building skill(1-10):

*Building specialty(ex.Medieval):

**Increases your chance of being approved
*Only for builder apps

See the server here!
http://imgur.com/buUscUU,uwvRBwe,mGUBMYo,cFFeeBY#0

-SkiLLzBySword
skillzbysword
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/21/2014 5:21 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Puhrified
Co-Owner or Head-Staff
1.) Real Name? Michael
2.) Age (Looking for 16+)? 15
3.) *Skype? MoistFalls
4.) *IGN? Geico10
5.) *Will you take this position seriously? (100 word minimum) Yes, I would take this position seriously because it would change how the server runs if I messed around. I would not do anything wrong and would always be on my best behavior. I would get on when needed and always be available to lend a helping hand. I would also be able to get on 5+ hours a day.

6.) *Do you understand that this position is taken extremely high? Yes, Manager is a huge position and I believe I can handle it.
7.) *Previous experience? I used to own my own hub/network that had 50+ players on at a time until my host got Ddosed. But besides that I am staff on 2 accounts on a server and I have owned 11 servers in my history.
8.) *Why do you want this position? (100 word minimum) I want this position because I would dedicate everything I have to help the server and make it better. I stand out form others because I have been in your shoes and know the all the things about a server and how they run. I would also love to help this server grow to something huge and be a part of that.
9.) *Do you speak and type with proper, and fluent English/Grammar? Yes I do.
10.) *What are your computer and or Minecraft skills? (Coding? Which languages? Developing? Building?) I could be a great staff member but I know that is not what you are asking, Besides that I am a pretty decent builder (Skill: 7.4)
11.) *How will you earn this position? I will be on constantly if I get the position and will (like I said) always be here to lend a helping hand so the network can grow to be huge.
12.) *What can you bring to the table, how will you make our network better? I can bring players to the server and I can advertise for you guys, Also I am a great person to be around and can get along with mostly everyone.
13.) *Describe your personality to us? I am a nice person who loves to have fun but yet be serious while throwing in a good laugh!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome