Nuclear Factions - Recruiting staff!

TheCrazyPanda's Avatar TheCrazyPanda5/25/15 8:12 am
5/28/2015 6:27 pm
NuclearManx's Avatar NuclearManx
Hello everyone. I am making a server that will be factions themed. There will be raiding, PVP, griefing, etc. At the moment we are not going to expand the server however in the future we may feature other themes such as minigames, survival, etc. At the moment we are still in the main stages of development (for example, configuring plugins and building.).

We're looking for around 2 chat mods, 2 mods, and 2 admins. We're also open for builders.

Our server is currently whitelisted due to it being in the main stages of development. If we accept your application we will send you the IP in a PM or over skype.

Here are a few pictures of the server so far.
Click to reveal

If you would like to apply, please use a structured plan. We advise you that you use ours. Note that Skype is not important but helpful as we can text-chat in a more convenient way.

Name:
In-game-name:
Previous experiences:
How much free time:
Why you feel you would make a difference:
Why you would like to be staff on our server:
The position you are applying for:
TheCrazyPanda
Level 12 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/28/2015 6:27 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Engineer
NuclearManx
By the way, we don't need any more admin,or mods. We need one more chat mod. I am also looking for a couple of helpers.

Helpers would need a vast understanding across various types of plugins. The plugins that would require the most experience in are factions, shops, and essentials. There are however a few smaller ones like ArchonCrates. As well as having a knowledge of plugins, you would also need to be able to learn how our server works so you would be able to offer advice to new people.

If you did became helper you would not get many extra commands. You would get to choose any nickname (within reason), and a better kit.

If you would like to become a helper, you can use any structure you want howerver I would like you to include the following points:
IGN, Experience with the plugins that I have listed, the amount of time you can dedicate, and any other info.
05/28/2015 1:15 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Epiccraft02
Name: James
In-Game-Name:Epiccraft02
Previous experiences:I have operated a few servers, And have been moderator an a few.
Free time:3-7 hours
I would make a difference because I can help with most of the project for the server and I have time to do it because it is summer vacation.
I would like to be staff: because this server I think will develop to be quite successful and I want to help.
I am applying for moderator or Admin whichever has room.
05/28/2015 9:55 am
JayFPS
Name: Jamie
In-game-name: JayFPS
Previous experiences: i have none- which is why i want to do this
How much free time: 4 hours a day
Why you feel you would make a difference: i want to be involved in the community of the server and i will actually care if someone is doing something wrong unlike a lot of staff out there on servers
Why you would like to be staff on our server: i want experience of working on a server
The position you are applying for: Staff
05/28/2015 12:57 pm
NuclearManx
Hi, thanks for applying. While I like how you would help the community, we need people who are familiar with the mechanics of core plugins as well as the skills needed to be part of the staff.
05/28/2015 4:02 pm
JayFPS
ok well thanks anyways
05/28/2015 6:45 am
NuclearManx
Thanks both for applying. ApexWolfz, unfortunately due to a lack of detail in your post I'm going to have to deny you. While having a lot of experience is good, I prefer it to be focused towards only a few servers max as this demonstrates loyalty. You're welcome to reapply if you want.

We have spaces for two more chat-mods and perhaps one more admin, we have not decided yet. The chatmods will get /mute, /kick, /socialspy, etc. as well a couple of small perks which have not yet been decided.

The server IP is 'nuclearfactions.nitrous.it'. I do highly recommend that anyone who applies to be part of the staff does go on the server to see whether you would like to be staff on it as well as to make sure your ping isn't too high. We are open to any recommendations that you have. If you do check out the server you may want to say that in your application so I know that you get the right ping and you're happy with the theme.
05/26/2015 6:42 pm
ApexWolfz
Name: Ethan
In-game-name: ApexWolfz
Previous experiences: I have been admin plenty of times, owned a couple of my own servers, co-owned, builder, chat-mod, helper, you name it.
How much free time: Plenty, I can be on whenever I want whenever I'm not doing anything else.
Why you feel you would make a difference: Because I have no problem helping with plugins, building, moderating the chat whenever the server goes public, I know mostly every command to basic plugins of minecraft, I would not abuse my powers in any to the advantage of myself or others (or disadvantage) I am also fairly good at developing.
Why you would like to be staff on our server: Because I enjoy faction servers quite a bit, and would love to make the community of your server as best as it can be. I would love to join a developing server and be there as it grows, and help out along the way. Mainly I'd love to impact your server greatly. It would also give me a chance to show off my creativity (building), and much more.
The position you are applying for: Admin.

Thank you for reading my application I'll be on skype most of the time so just give me a heads up if anything pops up! Please consider. -ApexWolfz
05/26/2015 6:40 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Legendskylar
Name: Cayse

IGN: X_DemoicalEye_X

Applying for: Moderator

Previous experience with roles like this in the past: Well first I would like to say I have indeed owned a server. Unlike most people when I owned this server I was always up for new things. I knew how to keep everybody under control I don't want to spoil too much about how I was a staff member because I would very much like to save that for the next questions. I was also a moderator/admin on this one server that a buddy opened up but we don't talk any longer. I'm not saying I have a complete 100% experience with this rank but I will show you that I can indeed act like I have been moderator for a long time.

Why do you want to be a Moderator: I want to be a moderator because I feel like I would be a perfect aspect to your staff team. I'm not going to say "I see potential in this server" because truly you can't determine that until it's actually online and you have seen it yourself. I won't lie to you but no one knows how this server will turn out until you get a good staff team and have them be trust worthy and keep a promise that they won't slack on their job. I will prove myself a responsible person and hopefully work my way up to an admin. I'm a quick thinker which will help in situations like players fighting and i'm the only staff online, or something like a person claims someone hacks I would make sure they have the evidence but also try to gather info myself because some people don't have enough time to just take a video or picture while someone hacked, I also am quick when it comes to fast decisions like opinion questions for example if you were to ask "What do you prefer? X plugin or the Z plugin?" (Not real plugins obviously) Of course I would pick x because not only do I know how that one works but I know that it might also be more reliable as a permanent plugin on the server... Those are some reasons I would add more but I feel like I've wrote too much to begin with.

What makes you the best fit for this position: What makes me best fit this position? Well because I am a knowledgeable person when it comes to staff... I don't know if this might sound weird but some times I would go to some decent sized servers and just watch what staff members would do to learn more for times where I might become a staff member again. I also choose Moderator because I feel like I learn a lot about players when I can have a decent conversation with them while I help them figure something out. I'm also a extremely fast learner. I can learn something the first time you tell me if I absolutely need to learn it. I'm a very wise person for my age as people say because I don't do stupid things. People think that basically every 14 year old is unintelligent because they're "young" but the truth is not everyone is. Unlike a lot of people I'm very smart when I choose to be.

How will you improve the server: I think I could improve because I am a very welcoming person. I like to laugh and have fun which will keep players online. I would help anyone with plugin commands if needed because since I've ran my own server I forced myself to learn any command that was available so I didn't have to do research when it was released. That made me very quick with plugins such as PermissionsEx, Essentials, Worldguard, WorldEdit, etc. I can help you come up with brand new ideas to add to the server. I'd even teach anyone interested how to be efficient with playing on a factions server so we don't have confused players online.

How many hours/week can you dedicate to the server: Well my sport season is now over so on weekdays I could spend roughly 3-5 hours depending on how much school work I have that night or projects. (School ends in 2 1/2 weeks so at that point I can spend every waking hour online if you need me to, but I do like to go out with friends a couple times a week. If I do I will tell you ahead of time if needed.) And on weekends well as long as you would like to have me on but if it's my choice I could say roughly anywhere from 5-10 hours depending when I wake up or how late I stay awake.

Any extra information: Well first I would like to say I'm a very positive person and you will soon realize that once we start talking. I try to keep everyone on the bright side of things and I will always try my hardest to make any bad situation turn into a good one for example if someone's base was destroyed and they were devastated I may respond with "Don't worry.. It just means now you can make an even stronger and more efficient base." because I don't like to see players upset because if one player isn't in the greatest mood it can affect many others. I mean i'm the type of person who's mood changes based on other people around me so I wouldn't like to be on the downside.

Thanks for reading
~Cayse
p.s... Sorry if things don't make sense I re-read it a couple times to make sure. And if I missed anything just give me a heads up..
05/26/2015 6:14 pm
NuclearManx
Hello l0lzin, OwenOG, and Captain_Unicorn6. Thanks for applying however unfortunately due to a lack of detail in your applications we are denying you. You are very welcome to re-apply.

As a note to anyone that applies in the future, please use correct grammar and include a reasonable amount of detail in your application. For example, when saying why you would like to be staff on our server we would like to hear about past experiences with factions, etc.
05/25/2015 10:55 am
TheCrazyPanda
Thanks for applying Owen and Jeremy, we will get back to you as soon as possible, after I and the other staff delicately look over your application.
05/25/2015 10:47 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
l0lzin
Name: Jeremy
In-game-name: l0lzin (Lost Password To lulzin)
Previous experiences: I Owned A Small Server that Got 5 people on At a Time, I Was Head-Admin on Epsilon Realms, I was Head-Mod on Creeper Craft, I Was Admin On Duika, And Mod on 3 Other Servers
How much free time: 10-15 Hours I do have A Job so If You Need Some Extra Money I Can see What I can Do
Why you feel you would make a difference: I can Find out If Someone Is A Modder(I use to use Mod Menus) I Can Help Out The Other Members of Staff if They Are Needing Help With A Group Of People. Ive Been On Servers Where Admins Are Huge Power Abusers And I Don't Want That To happen on your server.
Why you would like to be staff on our server: I Feel Like I Can Help With Modders And Such ^^^ Look To Why I Can Make A Difference
The position you are applying for: Admin
05/25/2015 10:26 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
OwenOG
Name: Owen
In-game-name: I have a few but I use OwenOG
Previous experiences: I ran a server a little while ago by myself and it got 30 active players so I like to think I'm quite good and being staff.
How much free time: Quite a bit, I'm on a school break.
Why you feel you would make a difference: I'm pretty chill but can be lenient when I need to, I'm good at resolving conflicts.
Why you would like to be staff on our server: It seems like a cool thing to be involved and it's a chance to meet some new people. Plus if you really need I can help out with other things to, I know my way around plugins, perms, that kind of thing. And my building isn't terrible.
The position you are applying for: Chat Mod/Mod.
05/25/2015 9:59 am
TheCrazyPanda
Thanks for applying Andrew, we will get back to you as soon as possible, after I and the other staff delicately look over your application. We would like to fit you in at the moderator position if you are to be accepted, providing you have a very colourful understanding of plugins, building and anything we may need.

Thanks,
Luke.
05/25/2015 9:35 am
Captain_Unicorn6
Name: Andrew
In-game-name: Captain_Unicorn6
Previous experiences: Server owner (private w/friends but still had staff)
How much free time: up to 5 days a week
Why you feel you would make a difference: I feel i make a difference because i have owned a server and feel i have the experience of working with staff members.
Why you would like to be staff on our server: I would like to be a staff member because i love joining new servers to help them get bigger and better as days, weeks, and months go by
The position you are APPLYING for: Anywhere you want to place me is just as good as any other position.
05/25/2015 9:07 am
TheCrazyPanda
Thanks for applying Carwyn, we will get back to you as soon as possible, after I and the other staff delicately look over your application. Can you please elaborate on the things you can bring to our server that other people may not be able to before we accept.

Thanks,
Luke.
05/25/2015 8:27 am
Level 39 : Artisan Dinosaur
carwyn123
Name: Carwyn
In-game-name: carwyn123
Previous experiences: I currently own a hub server which I don't really need to go on as it has a system were staff run it. http://mc-kryptonite.net/ <- That is the website for the server.
How much free time: I have finished school, and I am not in collage yet so right now I have a huge amount of free time.
Why you feel you would make a difference: Because I can bring different things towards the server that other people may not be able to do.
Why you would like to be staff on our server: I would like to be staff because I want to help out your server by making plugins, managing players and doing a ton of other things that will be positive towards your server.
The position you are applying for: Admin
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome