Alphon said"Yeah I remember you like it nice and quiet"

Guinevere said"It's a great place to take care of children"

Alphon asked"How far along do you think you are?"

Guinevere said"A week left before I give birth"

Alphon said"Aurielle how are your children?"

Aurielle said"Just perfect they will be hatching soon"

Xenlon said"Life sure is sweet now that we aren't fighting evil any more"

Meanwhile in the unknown dimension

Nocturnus said"See Veritos they are in a false sense of security just a little longer before we strike!"

Veritos said"Yes Nocturnus".
Cid_of_Lufenia
Level 51 : Grandmaster Batman

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/29/2017 8:52 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Ninja
Shomanakillah
"I'll leave you to your devices, I promised I'd talk to Khamul." SR walked out of the door and to the right.

"Hence why I'm going to stay and rest more." Raxyn thought nothing of it. If she wouldn't tell the truth and understand it, perhaps she was crazy in her own way, perhaps she only saw what she wanted to see.

That was the hint to crazies, they only saw what they're brain wanted.
06/12/2017 11:15 am
Cid_of_Lufenia
Dendra Dwar said"Okay I think I got it I think I've seen some magic along the lines of that, they don't stick to it for a very long time though they said there's some side effects if you do so. Thanks for explaining what you are Dúrhen I'm not the best when it comes to understanding magic". She then put her hands behind her head and set her feet on the book she carried trying to relax but was interrupted by the room suddenly shaking violently. She muttered"Dammit we landed sooner than I thought!". She then packed up her equipment with a noticeably loud sigh.

Seshariel said"Wait distorted?, I don't know what you are talking about this is paradise hence it's name Paradiso for a reason as it is infinitely pristine, it is perfect in every way is it not?" her tone seemed to be genuinely confused as if she had no idea of what her guest was talking about; She then with an incredibly concerned tone asked"Are you certain you are feeling well?, if you are seeming something that isn't there you may be unwell!" again her voice seemed to be quite sincere as if she was not hiding anything at all.
06/01/2017 10:32 pm
Shomanakillah
(( No matter, we'll finish this at some point ))

"Yeah, that's why you make sure everyone is sterilized on both ends." Upon saying that he probably hit along her words, maybe a different idea than her. That wouldn't have been too good.

"I'm his psyche that isn't corrupted. The good part of it, the one that absorbed the teachings that he hasn't taken seriously during his years of growing up."

"Though, I will admit, I can feel some of his problems on my side. Probably a side effect of teachings regardless where you come from. Some people are just to stubborn to stop."

"When I've healed to at least my full potential, I'll leave." He said honestly. "I would like to return, this is a nice place to relax, even if it acts like some sort of broken Limbo, a place that is distorted to show the fake reality versus it's own self."
05/11/2017 10:56 pm
Cid_of_Lufenia
((sorry for the late response my computer got trashed in an accident and it took a long time to get a replacement))
Dendra Dwar said"Good I don't like to associate with people who have that kind of interests...that's how people get horrible diseases mingling with creatures that don't share a least partial biological similarities also this 'host' you speak of is disgusting I cannot fathom how you and them are connected seeing how reasonable you are"

She then said regarding the insider information"Good that we are on the same page on that, after all even the most violent and boorish can be redeemed eventually". She then smirked and said"Maybe I could get one of them to take care of my idiot brother someday".

Seshariel said"Excellent! now I must insist that you stay here, the world is only getting worse and it will not stop until that plane of reality collapses in on itself as intended by that darling young lady Astaroth; when she succeeds the heaven's will burn and this will be the one of the few safe havens left..except maybe her own realm it's a nice place as well...not as beautiful but it is pleasant".

She then asked Raxyn"Do you intend on leaving any time soon?"

Fenri continued approaching the old man in her bestial state ready to tear them apart similarly to how she had done to the guard she clashed with with claws readied and fangs bared. Right before she was about to pounce on yet another victim she heard a howl that immediately made her stop.

The howl came from what appeared to be another werewolf significantly larger than her and with a similarly snowy white pelt and golden yellow eyes. The strange werewolf jumped between Fenri and the old man and began sniffing her which seemed to for some reason make her feel calm as even though this was literally the first werewolf she had ever met something about the lycanthrope seemed incredibly familiar.

The mysterious werewolf seemed to gesture toward the old man to which the old man responded to by walking to a large ship with markings that Fenri in her current state could not identify.

Fenri sniffed the werewolf in return and managed to pick up on some interesting traits they had, the first trait was that the werewolf was indeed male, the other being that the werewolf in question smelled significantly cleaner compared to her hinting that it had not at all drawn blood this night or many nights to be exact clearly showing more control over them self, and lastly the lycanthrope in question was not substantially older than her at most they were five years older. Fenri was thoroughly intrigued by this werewolf but was at least for now unable to access the mental faculties to figure out who this wolf truly was other than that she found them familiar.

((Here's a bit of mystery to make things a bit more interesting..let's just say a bit of Fenri's backstory will be revealed soon)).
04/12/2017 7:54 pm
Shomanakillah
"What? No, thankfully not like that!" SR facepalmed. "Thank the gods or something that isn't the case, even though he really prefers exotic creatures than humans. I wouldn't be surprised if he did it in the future."

"There's some insight on him, he's a bit of a animal lover, as long as their sentient, that way it isn't gross and there's consent." SR just looked into space. "Remind me to not talk about that ever again please. I can tell that made you awkward on the obvious disgust for beastmen."

"I'll pull the memory, make myself look like him, talk to the beastman he made friends with, and we get hopefully not kill so many civilians." SR took a minute to backtrack.

"I'm sure you understand by civilians I mean unnecessary kills."

"Everything feels better. Mentally and physically." Raxyn felt like a young boy again, sitting with a parent of his, letting out his frustration. Involuntarily, he let out a sigh of longing and despair.
03/31/2017 12:59 pm
Cid_of_Lufenia
Dendra Dwar said"Wow thanks that will help a lot I mean I guessed that they would be good at camouflage since some are built for cold climates and practically every animal in the tundra has pelts that match their climate but that was not in the reports so that should help my colleagues if any future operations occur in the Tira na nOg" it seemed that she didn't notice the mention of a beastman ally until her ears twitched and she asked with an incredibly puzzled expression"Wait did you say your host....got friendly with a beastman...you're joking right?....like when my brother joked about having slept with an Inquisitrix...certainly you can't be saying that he and a beastman had intimate relations right?". It seems that she was a little creeped out by what SR said clearly misunderstanding what she was told in probably one of the most awkward ways she did not seem angry though which would be expected considering her hate for all forms of beastmen.

Seshariel said"Hmm...yes I would love to sing for you some other time just let me know and I can sing for you.......in fact let me know and I will dance for you as well....if you understand what I am implying". She then let out a gentle laugh and asked Raxyn "How are you doing now by the way has your treatment taken effect yet ?...you should be feeling some relief by now".

Fenri delivered a few swift kicks and punches knocking out some of the guard's teeth in the process and enraging them to the point of a blind rage. Fenri being naturally quite agile was able to avoid most of the attacks the guard's blade ended up striking her broken arm. Fenri doubling over in pain fell to the ground holding her arm as the blade had cut into the muscle, The pain she was feeling was unbearable almost to the point in which she nearly passed out. However within moments the wound seemed to disappear confirming her worries her transformation was beginning and she was at least for this night going to be a monster. She said"Oh you are in for some serious pain and I will love it" a grin curled on her face as her muscles began shifting and her bones began to stretch distorting her body into a grotesque transitory state between human and wolf.

The Guard said in absolute terror"You......you aren't a human you're some kind of freak......a....monster....stay back you fiend!". Fenri unable to speak in her current state choose to instead approached the guard having lost all sense of human reasoning ready to tear them to pieces. The guard in an attempt to kill the approaching werewolf swung their sword at it's face only to have the sword grabbed in one of his enemies claws and shattered in an instant.

Fenri's when Fenri's transformation finished anything that would remind anyone of her usual friendly, outgoing personality was utterly gone.She was replaced by a rage filled snarling beast with snow white fur.

Within seconds Fenri in her full bestial form swiped at the guard shredding through their chestplate and opening a sizable hole in their chest exposing their heart for all to see; Fenri then proceeded to feast upon the heart staining most of her fur a bright red.

Quite oddly the old man she originally intended on meeting stood nearby standing calmly as if nothing happened. The werewolf Fenri even in her current state felt unsettled by this, and as a result her instincts dictated that she trudged toward the bizarrely calm man slowly feeling as if something was clearly wrong.

((This isn't the conclusion of her story arc by the way just wanted to show how absurdly violent a werewolf can be))
03/21/2017 1:02 pm
Shomanakillah
"Frozen Forest." He began mid-sentence, before realizing his mistake. "Excuse me, sorry, If you already know about the Winter King then I'm sure you know that they are residing in a forest covered in ice?" He asked questioningly.He was busy trying to pull pieces of memory that were shared a while, while back before the main connection was severed.

He might have been able to steal information in he broke something of Raxyn's to make a mental tear and emotionally conflict him. It was dastardly, but they both used to be, "villains".

"There's a target we could talk to, one of the beastmen, Host... Host got friendly with him, that's how he got Elena into the area. Unh, they have really amazing camouflage, considering they're part bear..."

"Yeah, we might be able to get in without causing causalities. I sound exactly like my host, no doubt, and I can just disguise myself as him. I don't want to start a massive war for killing a few, "citizens" so to speak. It's not like the princess is the Winter King's daughter anyway."

"You sing wonderfully. Remind me to come back here once in a while so I can calm down to it."
03/13/2017 10:45 pm
Cid_of_Lufenia
Dendra Dwar said"Well I know they are beastmen that come from numerous areas from The Mordenheim given the promise of food and shelter for military service, we know that they have incredibly well crafted weapons source from their benefactor The Winter King, and they are impeccably ordered into units based off of personal skill and innate biological traits; Most of them seem to be able to speak the common western language but are not fluent and are also seemingly quite vulnerable to losing control over their actions making them highly unstable.....oh yeah and they seem to have no problem killing their foes even if they happen to be children!". She added"Knowing the Yaraina their reports are biased but I know beastmen to all be unrepentant monsters it's disgusting to even think of them as equals to Elves, Dwarves, Humans, or even Orcs but most societies even Hyperion's kingdom try to give them the benefit of the doubt!, I'm hoping Hyperion is simply going to use them as arrow fodder as there is no place for them in this world other than that". She was clearly quite angry to even discuss that beastmen even exist.

She then regained composure and said"I assumed that you would possibly know about them as you had previously said that 'your host helped her escape' it would come to reason that you at had at least some idea of where she was sent; potentially even that you may have had some involvement in her current situation"

She finished by saying"I am asking because you may have potentially noticed if the enemy has any weaknesses, noteworthy strengths, troop placements, superstitions or anything that can become a tactical advantage....heck if you know a way to sneak into their fortress without having to cut down thousands that would be helpful...I mean I doubt we could just find a secret entrance as that would require an informant and well knowing that Winter King's company I doubt you can find anyone willing to help you get in".

((There actually is though remember Balfour?...yeah he is going to be pretty important for this arc of the story))

Seshariel smiled and said"good I will assemble the servants to give me some instrumental accompaniment". she signalled nearby servants with a flick of her tail and then slowly but surely formed a orchestra worth of numerous instruments; most of them seemingly identical to what Vulgrim sold.

Seshariel said"Now listen to my song and let it touch your heart". She then took a deep breath and with a swish of her tail signaled for her servants to start and without further ado she began singing a song in a language long lost to time but still very much close to a style known as opera.

(because I don't have the ability to make the song myself and neither do I have the technology I guess I'll use a fitting song from a pretty good video game)

Fenri confidently stood as the enraged guard ran at her ready to strike but clearly at least a little hesitant whether it was that he anticipated something or simply afraid of harming young woman that he simply pushed too far. His fears were proven to be true as she swiftly slid underneath the guard and kicked them right between the legs with both legs stood behind him punched them in the back of the head knocking their helmet off their head.

The Guard vomiting in the response to their injuries uttered in surprise soon after"How could a lass half my height have such strength!...my armor should have protected me completely but with your bare hands and feet....".

Fenri cut him off by saying"What are you scared that a little girl is kicking your a** or are you simply scared that for once in your life you have a problem that you can't just beat the crap out of!". At this particular point even she was starting to get unsettled at how maliciously she was speaking as if her inhibitions were melting away as she spoke, she also noticed how late it was getting a resumed combat getting a least a little worried it might be because of how the moon affects her.

The Guard said while trying to block her attacks"You juvenile delinquent I can not even start a list of all the crimes you commit, multiple charges of assaulting officers, public disturbance, obstruction of justice and public indecency just to list a few". Fenri knocked the guard over with a sweep kick and seized one of her clawed gloves and said angrily"Give it up bastard I have already kicked you hard enough in the groin your voice has gone up a few octaves if I keep at it you will be squeaking like a mouse!" she didn't notice it herself but at that time the moon was starting to be quite clear and even more unfortunately for her it happened to be a full moon.
03/06/2017 9:11 pm
Shomanakillah
"I might need a small re-cap, what do you know so far about them?" Noticing her apprehension, his voice sounded reassuring. It would hopefully ease her out of the comfort zone she seemed to have.

Old or new information would always be nice, especially coming from someone who probably would know more about what was to happen.

"I'll be alright. I wouldn't mind hearing your servants play something. It's been a while since I've heard music." And indeed it was, he didn't remember when he last decided to sit, talk, and think about his feelings or opinions. Must've been a year or more, he didn't remember.
02/23/2017 3:09 pm
Cid_of_Lufenia
Dendra Dwar said"Neat I can definitely see that coming in handy against those monstrous genetic offshoots called beastmen, it will be an honor fighting alongside you on the battlefield...especially since every magic user I have seen is a cranky old man or some moody girl I would love to see what you can do". She then asked SR"Do you know anything about the enemy?...I got the feeling that you have seen them before...I would like to verify reports on the enemy if I could". She seemed a little worried as she asked the question.

Seshariel said in as pleasant of a voice as she could muster"Excellent I can help you relax I can make tea, I can have some of my servants play music, I could supply you with herbs of a more recreational variety; whatever the answer is I cannot let stay here by your self, my minions will continue pestering you if I leave you alone.

As Fenri was being restrained she managed to ask the guard"Would you please let me go....I'll go with you willingly if you do". The Guard smiled grabbed the back of her head and plunged her face into the dirt while saying"That's what you get for messing up my face you little b*tch!, I know your tricks pretending to be all innocent and sh*t, that's why I'm going beat the tar out of you first! He then twisted the arm he was holding behind her back making her cry out in pain.

Fenri managing to gain composure once again asked"Please can I be let go? I think I have learned my lesson already". The guard simply sneered as he said"No I don't think so not until you pass out!" Fenri simply let out a growl in response and said"Well it looks like I am done being nice". She then with a renewed energy began struggling out of the hold she was in to the point in which a crack could be heard then before long she was free from the guard holding her; on her feet and full of a fury that highly contrasted her usual friendly demeanor.

The Guard said"What? did that b*tch just break her own arm to get out of my hold what possessed her to do such a thing!". He then drew his sword and said"Men to me!.....this dame is resisting arrest and as the rules say that justifies deadly force!".
Fenri said to the other guards while hold her arm confirming it was indeed broken" Go on join in! go and try to kill the girl who isn't even considered old enough for an ale here!, Go on and be the violent a**holes that this guy wants you to be" with an anger to her that seemed almost unnatural.

The guards seemingly dissuaded by Fenri's rage all bid a hasty retreat...all except the guard whom was immediately adversarial to her. She then assumed a proper fighting stance and said to the corrupt guard" What are you waiting for?....bring it on!"

(This sidestory will factor in a bit more to the whole plot later on)
02/15/2017 8:47 pm
Shomanakillah
"This scythe isn't as I remember it, It's got some sort of connection now. It feels like magic that can't be removed or some sort of... similar thing?" He questioned his own remark. "It hurt me because I felt... linked. Yes, that's it."

"Sorry, small rant. I'm more of a spellsword myself, which gives me the chance to do things. But it relies into dark magic, whether that be shadow, darkness, hexes, etcetera. I'm sure they all go in the same category, but whatever." SR looked into space, nowhere in particular.

"I'm sneaky, can turn myself and others invisible, though that's easily countered nowadays if you have good eyesight as well as a source of light."

"An example of the dark magic I use is how I can conjure a flame, like a pyromancer, but it's black, with bits of silver, sometimes red and purple. I've found that dark magic seems to be more weighted into power rather than setting something on fire."

"Tricky subject I suppose. I don't know if there is anything else more specific I should relay, fighting with a scythe is very uncanny, unless your using a kama. Others don't take it seriously, but maybe that's the charm so they are caught off guard."

"It's coming, just... slowly. Maybe because I'm also still a dragon. Don't worry, I won't change." Raxyn sighed, rolling his eyes. "Just need some time to calm down. Think about a lot of things, the usual. Meditate I guess."
02/05/2017 10:58 pm
Cid_of_Lufenia
Dendra Dwar said"Of course I get it knowing your allies is as important as knowing your enemies as you get a better sense of your allies abilities and how they complement your own...if you can put that in consideration a battle no matter how difficult a fight may be if it is done as a group it is substantially more possible".

She then inspected SR and asked"So what kind of abilities and equipment do you have.....I saw that scythe that hurt you and the that must have been some kind of magic and since I told you about myself I feel I am deserving a bit of information in return". She then added"After that we can get more personally acquainted...for tactical reasons of course".

Seshariel said"Sorry I had to go off for a spell I do hope my gardeners did not bother you too much they tend to get a little excited when new guests arrive.....especially when I am not around". She then placed numerous plants near Raxyn and said"Do not worry it will all be over soon....you pain that is". She then flicked her tail slicing the nearby plants to pieces through the power of wind it'self leaving nothing but a paste like material she then dipped her tail and began gently rubbing it over Raxyn's wounds. She said while doing so"This should help very quickly but I do not advise highly strenuous physical activity or the wounds may open up again...I know was a apothecary before I was sent down here .......before Bahamut betrayed me for my sister".

She then asked Raxyn"Do you feel a pleasant...cold sensation? if so it's working if not I will have to use something else". She waited expectantly for an answer to arrive.almost hungrily.

One of the guards Fenri had a scuffle with previously nervously walked around her looking to see if she was the same woman they encountered upon a simple inspection they said"Mam you fit the description of the wanted person exactly, I may have to check if you are hiding any weapons on your person...it may get a little uncomfortable ".

As they were about to frisk Fenri for concealed weaponry she cried out"Can't you get a female guard to do this so you know it's a little less creepy". to which another younger guard that stayed behind said"Um she kind of has a point....you know a good looking adolescent girl in a flashy outfit with a significantly older man in authority to put things plainly a bystander would really get the wrong idea"

The older more, aggressive guard said"Sorry but we can't get a female guard to frisk you but we also can't get go ahead with it....especially since our reputation has been hurt for incarcerating two renowned heroes for a bit...I believe their names were Albert and Gwendolin". They thought of a solution for a short period of time and said"Uh could you check and just operate on the honour system.....I don't want you to give me more scars but I don't want to lose my job either".

Fenri said"Uh I guess so she then checked any pockets and the sleeves of her coat and said nervously"Well I have my gloves I guess but I really haven't used them that often". She then handed the disgruntled guard her gloves which seemed to greatly disturb him.

The guard then grabbed her by the arm and then quickly knocked her to the ground restraining any kind of movement they said"Mam....you are under arrest for trespass into the castle and for numerous charges of assault". Fenri being clearly in pain could only say"Please just let me speak to someone first......I didn't mean to hurt anyone I swear!".
02/02/2017 11:16 pm
Shomanakillah
Raxyn pouted as he sat, questioning his operation. Such thoughts led to, "What is life?" and, "I must've scored big, with how she has so many nice followers." Lastly he had a deep feeling of some regret, these things that were her followers used to be themselves, now turned into plants and making odd noises.

"Gee, what a world we live in..." he muttered to himself and no one in particular.

"Eh, well, depending on someone's set of skills, I like to use a bit of communication whenever possible, that way a makeshift plan, if ever made, can be put too expert use immediately."

"II honestly like to make suggestions, and if I know what equipment fits where then It's a nice way to perfect something I suppose." He sounded finished. "Not to control anyone of course, but a party that works together gets a job done, if you get the philosophy."
01/20/2017 11:37 pm
Cid_of_Lufenia
A few servants of Seshariel nervously approached Raxyn some of them resembling plants twisted plants others vaguely humanoid. They all seemed to be making pained distorted noises which sounded almost as if they were cries for help. The creatures eventually stopped crying for help and retreated to their original positions seemingly due to the world resetting to it's more pristine appearance and Seshariel calling out from a distance"Yooohooo! I'm coming to treat your wounds don't run or you are going to hurt yourself even more!".

The servants of Seshariel made noises that sounded like incredibly forced cheering in response to the return of their mistress.

Dendra Dwar said "Well I work for the Yaraina as an agent we do espionage, assassinations, sabotage and sometimes we are just contracted out to reinforce ties with our allies...". She then said about her equipment "Most of the equipment we use are straightforward....daggers for stabbing and cutting up foes, a bow for ranged combat, the bludgeons you see there for non-lethal takedowns, rations for staving off starvation and a book containing the Yaraina manifesto; however you might not know what those odd shaped blades and wire are for.....the blades are to put things plainly interrogation tools which are too put things plainly gross and the wire is referred to as razor wire which is tied between two objects such as statues or trees it can be essentially a nearly invisible trap that slices through skin like a blade.

She then took a deep breath after speaking an impressively long time with few break to breathe and asked Raxyn"Why do you ask? is there something you are wondering about in particular?"

Fenri after asking around the city of Albian for a good hour or so received information that the individual looking for her was a messenger from a kingdom called Stromhamberg and that they were around the docks, eager to find out the reason for this messenger's presence she ran to her destination on all fours as she does occasionally drawing the attention of many passerby's some severely confused and some merely amused by the odd young woman.

When she finally reached the docks she noticed something that at least for her was very unfortunate a few familiar guards were at the docks more particularly the guards she encountered when trying to vouch for Alphon and Guinevere more particularly a few she injured along the way easily identifiable by claw marks on their faces.

She nervously attempted to slip by the guards, worried that these guards in particular would harbor some form of grudge against her.

Her attempts a stealth however were ruined when she saw an old man dressed in a uniform for a kingdom she could not identify and said excitedly and somewhat loudly"That must be him!....I wonder why he wanted to see me.....maybe he's going to give me some super-important secret mission, or better yet give me a permanent job as a hunter or something cool like that!". The Guards immediately noticed her afterwards facing her and cautiously approaching her nervously readying their weapons, one of them asked"Miss can you please stay there a bit? you look a little like someone who gave the guard a bit of trouble a while back we just have get a closer look to be sure.
01/17/2017 11:28 pm
Shomanakillah
Raxyn just sighed, trying to understand where exactly he went wrong.

"As much as that was absolutely beautiful... She's totally not my type of dom, not like I won't still and be with her, I just need to level it out." He muttered to himself. His beaten and battered body felt sore and as he pulled himself to his four legged self he sat, trying to gain his composure as he decided to meditate and calm himself.

"Well, looks like my increasing thoughts of suicide are becoming triggered because of how the world looks half screwed over."

"Well, for a start, if I may, why don't you tell me a bit about yourself. I personally like to know who I'm working with and what equipment they use and why."

He quickly added, "Not like that matters, I mean, if it's okay with you."
01/06/2017 6:05 pm
Cid_of_Lufenia
Dendra Dwar opened the door and said"Hello there glad to see you come on in!". She then stepped aside and motioned for SR to enter saying"It's a bit shabby in there..I mean there's literally nothing in there except what I brought in but I guess we can chat while we get to our destination as Tiamat's pretty fast I mean last trip I was on we got to the Khand Khaganate in a few hours, and well the greatest I have seen take about a week to get there". She then sat down and began taking out her supplies which included numerous blades of varied shapes, two wooden bludgeons about the size of a daggers, a bow, a length of thin metallic wire, some rations and quite strangely a small book. She looked at SR and said"Don't be shy Dúrhén we have lots we can talk about!"

Seshariel let go of an incredibly tight embrace and said"Ah excellent I feel as if that defeat I felt didn't happen!". She then slithered off saying to Raxyn before leaving saying"I hope I didn't break too many of your bones as I do not feel in the mood to fix you today, if not you can go on your merry way and do whatever you wish, I am certain we will meet again under as enjoyable circumstances" She then added"Now if you excuse me I have to take a very pleasant bath right now for reasons you are probably aware of". When she disappeared from view her servants finally reappeared resuming the work on the gardens they do every single waking hour. Bizarrely enough the entire realm seemed somewhere between the pristine state Seshariel first shown to Raxyn and the twisted and maddened realm she seemed to desire to hide, the end result appeared a strange distorted blur.

Fenri angrily stormed out of a rather sketchy looking building saying to herself"I can't believe practically every brothel in Albian has turned down my application, I thought this one would have let me work here since almost every worker here was over forty years of age, but no they told me to leave as soon as they saw my face...is it that people really hate my hair because I can dye it if they want....., do they know I'm a werewolf...that can't be since there would be torches and pitchforks if they knew...,is it because I lack formal education because well I at least know simple money management, and the common western language so I have at least the bare minimum knowledge to hold a job" .She then let out an exasperated sigh as she said to herself"I know I can hunt and I already have living arrangements but I need purpose to my life....I need something to do". She then continue continued angrily stomping about only stopping to kick the occasional rock.along the road

Rangor passing by noticed Fenri angry and stopped to say to her"Ah hello lass I it's been quite a while since I last saw you how are you doin...". He was cut off because Fenri furious at her terrible luck kicked him in the groin which because of his armor and the state of being undead he was in barely hurt him,in fact Fenri because of the non-protective footwear she had on and how heavily armoured her intended target was injured her foot. Rangor said"Oi! Lass be careful there I know you are angry but you hurt your self there and that is the last thing I desire".

Fenri trying to hide the pain she currently was in said"Don't talk to me I'm all kinds of useless...and there is nothing you can do to help me get a job or find any kind of purpose at all. She also tried to hide how happy she was to see an old friend going as far as trying to cover her face with her hands.

Rangor said"Lass please don't be upset you didn't hurt me back there and even if you did I would still forgive you...you aren't useless either I know you were at least partially responsible for dealing with the black sludge by the coastline and I know whatever was responsible couldn't have been solved by any random bloke". Fenri then hugged him and said"I'm sorry...it's just I feel like I don't have a purpose in life I mean everyone has some kind of job or hobby or something but I have nothing". She then let go backed away and said"I'm also sorry to say this but you smell terrible like worse than normal terrible".

Rangor letting out a bit of a chuckle said"Well I'm sure about this I helped that Shadowthief lad out a while ago and it seems I got a bit of fungus from that...nonetheless I was going to tell you someone was looking for someone that fit a little close to your description...White hair....nineteen years of age, not much else though but I don't think it's someone else since hair like yours at nineteen years of age is not something a lot of people have around here.

Fenri said"Thanks I think I'll check it out....I doubt it's anything related to me but at least it gives me something to do!" She smiled and attempted to run off but stopped as the foot injury she sustained still made it painful to run.
01/05/2017 9:36 pm
Shomanakillah
"Thank you Khamul, I'm off to support Dendra." Said Dúrhén as he trodded off to the entrance of the women's, "Suite" of the transport. He gave it a quick knock, watching the soldiers fight and waited for the door to open.

"They want to get laid, just like Raxyn, absolutely pathetic. There's more to life than having sex." He whispered to himself. Personally, he was interested in the hounds that looked like other Fell Knights, so he vowed to check them out later.
12/27/2016 10:26 pm
Cid_of_Lufenia
Khamul said"Yes we are headed towards an area referred to as Tira na nOg a forest nearby Avalonia with a deeply seated history in mysticism, currently it has been suffering from unnatural cold due to a wizard who calls them self The Winter King and populated by beastmen that serve him without question, numerous Yaraina scouts reported that these beastmen had a young woman with them that fit the Elena's physical description. Unfortunately many of these mentioned scouts had lost their lives in skirmishes with these beastmen and it has also been reported one of the Yaraina's leader daughters was captured by their forces". he then added"Even if Elena is not there we could still potentially rescue another important individual if we are to venture in The Winter King's domain therefore it is the first place we are going to search".

Dendra Dwar said"I don't think they have the Grandmaster's daughter she would have sooner killed her self than become the prisoner of a mad wizard...besides my brother swears he saw her working in some Inn in this city I know he could have been mistaken but that girl has some really unique features, I'll see what's there anyway as I need to take my anger out on a few of those monsters for the sake of the scouts that lost their life in there...I know what happened there and a whole lot of them were just children". She then leapt onto Tiamat's back with nothing but a running start she then entered the housing of Tiamat's back waving to SR before entering.

One of the soldiers said to SR"Can you put in a good word about me with her that Dendra Dwar is an absolutely stunning woman despite that big old eyepatch on her face and those scars....I barely noticed it when I looked at her". He then nudged SR with his elbow and added"I'll make sure to put in some good words with a lass you fancy if you do so". Another soldier said"I noticed the scars it really messes up that lass' face...the rest of her however is amazing. The soldier who talked to SR angrily responded"What the heck are you talking about the whole lot of her is amazing a few scars can't detract from that". The two soldiers then engaged in a fist fight while the the odd hounds Khamul brought on the mission clambered onto Tiamat's back looking at the two immature soldiers in disdain entering the room next to the room Dendra entered.

A few more soldiers omitting the two fighting over there preferences about Dendra Dwar's appearance clumsily climbed up Tiamat's wing and entered their designated room which seemed to be the same room as the hounds clearly uncomfortable sharing a room with canines that seemed to have gone through the process Fell Knights had experienced.

((I'll be going back to Seshariel next post I merely omitted following the character of Seshariel to both censor what was going on and to show that time passed, There will also be a subplot at some point involving Fenri and I needed to think about it for a while))
12/25/2016 12:54 pm
Shomanakillah
"The feeling is mutual Dendra, thank you. And thank you Khamul, I'd be grateful to keep her company for a while." He clambered up the wing quickly after them. "I'll explain to Khamul what I am first before I offer my company. Meet you inside Dendra."

"A party of three competent members would be better than a squad of five with only two manageable fighters." He commented, giving his idle thoughts. Not like it had mattered much, but he figured they would be fine.

"Beastmen are common in these lands we're headed? I'd just like a bit of a status report on where we could be headed, What to expect, the usual."
12/20/2016 10:48 pm
Cid_of_Lufenia
((Well I mean it would be a bit odd as Seshariel being a tetrapod instead of a biped of quadruped and at least from the physical description Raxyn's draconic form is a quadruped even imagining the mechanics for copulation is a intriguing concept))

Dendra Dwar said"Oh well that's a really good reason I mean you seem to be a very capable sort and your equipment is better then even the items given to these personal guards my boss has, not only that but I see a glint of determination in your eyes that's good because as far as I've heard it's not going to be easy". She then went through the equipment she had and added "By not easy I mean pretty damn difficult as it seems there's a bunch of beastman freaks we may have to deal with".

Tiamat soon landed nearby displacing the paved road she landed on and massively displacing the air creating a massive gust of wind blowing back most of the assembled to except for Dendra Dwar and Khamul who were unfazed.

Khamul said"Excellent it seems we can head out now to rescue the princess, I would like to thank all of you who have volunteered to assist me". He then climbed up one of Tiamat's wings and then gestured to the small wooden housing built on her back and said"There are two rooms for both male and female volunteers but seeing that Ms. Dwar is the only woman here other than Tiamat herself I will grant good sir Raxyn the privilege of accompanying her".

Dendra Dwar smiled as she said"Thanks big guy I'd get bored by my lonesome in there...well I mean on the way back the princess will be there but still I've taken a liking to Dúrhén here".
12/18/2016 9:47 pm
Shomanakillah
"Oh Seshy, you're so kind, If you like me draconic I suppose I'll look a bit more draconic for you. Although I would like us to try and interspecies session later down the road just to spice things up, otherwise it wouldn't be fun." replied Raxyn, snuggling into her lick and making the most embarrassed face he could just for the heck of it.

(( Insert awesome shag scene here, if only we could actually roleplay it out, because it's fun. ))

"You should yell more often, it gives you a personality. Just don't do it too much or you'll lose a few years." Said SR supportively.

"To be honest, I'm coming along for the sake of it and because I'd like to help. My host is the one who primarily helped Hype's daughter escape or... Whatever happened to her. It's not that I think it's not my fault, I know it isn't, but having a bit of a battlemage with you I thought I could allow my experience, input, and help."
12/10/2016 8:39 pm
Cid_of_Lufenia
Seshariel said"Hmm...that should do well proportionally and any injuries sustained can be healed I do have a vast garden of healing plants far beyond your earthly imagination.....after all how else would I keep my youthful glow". She then slither around Raxyn again forming another loop as she said flirtatiously"You make a handsome dragon....much more than you are as a human you should be one more often dear". Then licked his face and whispered in his ear" I am going to enjoy this".

When Tiamat approached closely enough to be seen in her entirety at least six of the soldiers recruited for the mission asked if they could opt out. Khamul having given the choice to his squadron said"Yes you are allowed to step down just be aware that you are to assume full guilt if our mission is to fail". The soldiers agreed an ran off before the Tiamat even landed.

Dendra Dwar shouted at the fleeing soldiers"RUN COWARDS THE GODS WILL REMEMBER US WHILE YOU WILL BE FORGOTTEN BY EVEN YOUR FAMILIES!", She then took a deep breath and said"Well that was therapeutic I wish I could shout more often, my superiors scold me often if I were to do that as well I'm expected to act 'lady-like' in public". She then turned to face SR and asked him"So why are you going with us?..I mean you don't look like your one of Hyperion's men and you don't see like a mercenary do you have a more personal investment in this mission Dúrhén?".
12/10/2016 12:36 pm
Shomanakillah
Considering she had calmed down, Raxyn wriggled his way out of her grip and ran a few steps until he channeled the power from his void-stone. In a flash of purple he turned into his black dragon form, which if he was on his hind-legs he would be about three fourths of Seshariels height.

His initial velocity made him trip and he fell onto his back. "Wow, haven't pulled that off in a long while." He grumbled.

Dúrhén looked at the six winged beast and dispelled his scythe. "Jerk offs..." He grumbled to himself.

"I hope I can get along with your mount Khamul. I know even if I went into a dragon familiar I wouldn't want to stare down that." To be quite honest, he wanted to give a little respect for both Tiamat and Khamul. He wondered what type of bond the two carried.

He hoped he would get along with the dragon as well.
12/05/2016 10:13 pm
Cid_of_Lufenia
Seshariel began twitching a little as she said"What do you mean?...do you think I am not pretty enough..am I UGLY to you" she started shaking a substantial amount more losing quiet a few feathers in the process and salivating. This however ended quickly as she returned to a far more peaceful peaceful state saying in her usually more gentle voice"Sorry it look like I got a little ahead of myself do whatever you need to do but please be quick...I am getting a little irate and if it takes too long I may change my mind on my offer".

Khamul said"Ah yes good to hear I'll call Tiamat and we will head out momentarily if anyone has second thoughts please let me know right now". He then blew a horn styled similarly his armour to through his helmet's few openings. He was answered by a far off roar from Tiamat that could be only vaguely heard.

Dendra Dwar said"I was a bit uncomfortable with it but I think I feel better now I know I know that I have someone who genuinely knows how to treat a lady here" looking back at SR when speaking. She then glared at some of the soldiers who treated her poorly which unfortunately seemed to only make the soldiers in more interested in her appearance she angrily muttered"I swear if any of these perverted swine try to grab at any part of my body again I will butcher them all slowly and painfully".

Tiamat came into view in the distance garnering some fear respect from the soldiers as her shadow became bigger and bigger as she got closer. One of the soldiers said"Wow that's a mighty impressive means of transport to get over to Avalonia I almost thought we would have to take a boat".
12/05/2016 8:40 am
Shomanakillah
Raxyn sighed, he wasn't thinking she would be this eager. Damn was she desperate. "Seshy, I'm very glad you took the hint well, but we have a size different we should focus on first. Not to ruin the mood of course."

"I'll totally take double the beatings just because I ruined everything though, for your pleasure of course." He hoped she wouldn't go out on a rage and the problem would be resolved considering he said it nicely and calmly.

Every relationship is destined to fail without conversation...

"Yeah, sorry, I hope I didn't help us lose time. I'm with you by the way, It's why I showed up." SR thought about his name. It was far more simpler than just saying SR all the time. He rolled it off his tongue, saying it to himself.

"Yeah, I like it. Dúrhén." he whispered. SR felt a small sense of freedom. He could choose to really be anything.
12/01/2016 10:58 pm
Cid_of_Lufenia
Seshariel slithered around Raxyn forming a loop around him blocking any potential escape on foot as she said"Well then I know exactly what to do as an appropriate punishment for your discourtesy". She then made a whip cracking sound with her tail and said suggestively"Shall we begin your punishment?". She seemed to be following along but she did seem a bit overeager not considering that her selected partner would not really be physically capable of what she is intending due to the immense difference in size.

Dendra Dwar said"Well it's more or less the elven words Dúr and hén put together as one word they mean dark and child respectively, I guess you can understand why I called you that being pretty young and also pretty dark and mysterious". She then looked up to the sky and said"Darn looks like we are behind schedule we are going to have to talk later". She then walked over to Khamul and asked him"Do we really need an army to find her?...we could easily just head out with the dogs and have just as much luck". Khamul said in response"Hyperion has fears she may have been taken as a hostage by Avalonia since Murazor's plan to start a plague there got them quite angry at us he thinks we might have to fight if we are to save her". Dendra Dwar sighed as she said quietly to Khamul"You know she's probably dead right? I can't imagine a pacifist like her would get far considering all the chaos there is nowadays". Khamul said back to her just as quietly"I realize that this is the most likely outcome, I do not want to think of it but if what you say is true we must at least at list bring the king some closure, I am willing to carry the body home if the need be".

Khamul looked over at SR and asked him"Is there anything you would like to do good sir? if so do it quickly we will be heading out quite soon". He then added"Also if you heard what we are talking about right now please ignore what we said...it's not important".
11/30/2016 8:09 am
Shomanakillah
"Oh no, I'm at my weakest!" Said Raxyn as he fell to his knees sarcastically and look up at her with pleading eyes as he put his hands into a praying gesture. "Please empress, have mercy!" He pouted, hoping she'd take the jest and they'd work some sort of roleplay shag session out.

"Is Dúrhén elvish for a particular definition? Not to offend of course." He thought about it. "I like it, it's sounds uncommon and exotic."
11/26/2016 11:13 pm
Cid_of_Lufenia
Seshariel noticing Raxyn nearby cooed"Oh...you have been a naughty boy haven't you...leaving me by myself without anyone to keep me company...I think you should be punished shouldn't you?" with a highly flirtatious tone of voice. She then said"This punishment will be of the questionable variety". She was wrapped around a pillar at the time eyeing Raxyn with a clearly lustful look on her face licking her lips in the meanwhile.

One of the demon gardening staff saw what was going on and notified the rest of the staff that their mistress is going to desire privacy.

Dendra Dwar set her hands on her knees as she said"Hmm...that's certainly interesting I guess I'll have to make something up then". She then stood up completely again and inspected SR for a bit and said"Well I could give you a letter and number designation like one of the Inquisitors would to a mysterious individual but I think something like Dúrhén would be a nicer name for you. She then leaned in with a friendly smile on her face as she asked"How does Dúrhén sound to you? Do you like it?".

One of the soldiers that bothered Dendra Dwar not too long ago said out rather rudely and loudly"Dammit! why does this loser get her all her attention for knocking her over I proposed to her for bloody sakes".

Khamul said to them" You should remember you just met her a few hours ago most women don't like such men who desire to marry them upon first meeting especially if they spend more time looking at their figure than their face like you did". in a surprisingly cynical tone for his usual polite self

The clearly jealous soldier simply grumbled a few profanities and then quieted down, seemingly still resentful of the stranger who garnered so much attention from the elven woman they desired.
11/24/2016 11:04 pm
Shomanakillah
"It was a pleasure doing business with you and meeting a pleasant gentleman such as yourself." Said Raxyn as he stepped through the portal.

He was greeted with the same colorful world. "I see it returned to it's other state. The real question is, is this what it looks like naturally, or is the gore it's normal appearance?" He spoke to himself.

SR expected she wanted a hand-shake, so he did just that. "My normal designation isn't much, just SR. I think it would be more fitting if you just called me Shadowthief. That is until I think of a better and unique name, I'm starting to evaluate from freedom from my host. Not that it matters."

"It's very nice to meet you Dendra."
11/24/2016 10:47 am
Cid_of_Lufenia
Vulgrim said"No need to help with the cleaning I'll just take my time with it...you will probably need to get back to Seshariel after all it's rude to keep a lady waiting". He then flicked his fingers and a portal similar to the one he made to bring Raxyn to his store appeared.

Vulgrim gave Raxyn a pat on his back as he said"I hope we meet again friend for I have really enjoyed your company".

Khamul said"Ah do not worry good sir we were making preparations before we start our search for the princess...you were were actually quite lucky you missed the boring discussion about supplies and which routes we should take". He then sighed as he added"I think it would have been good for you to have at least been around to put your input in whom we should have in the search party...I am certain you could have got one of your good friends to assist us that is if any of them are as capable as you I bet we would have infinitely more success"

Dendra Dwar said"Well then it seems Khamul thinks highly of you kid....so I guess you are more than just a uniquely dressed stranger so I guess introductions are in order, My name I Dendra Dwar" She then as she was a bit taller than SR leaned in a little outstretched her hand and asked"What's your name kid? I kind of want to know so I can stop calling you kid".
11/23/2016 1:00 am
Shomanakillah
"I'd like to return to Seshariel's domain please." Raxyn took the time to think before he came to words. He had just met Vulgrim and he stood up for the merchant.

"Before I leave, would you like me to help you clean up?" He asked, sounding hopeful.

"I'll be okay. I really need to watch where I'm going. Or just sit down when I wallowing in depression." He indicated to the elf. At first glance he was taken aback by her looks. She reminded him of a few earlier elvish friends a while back when he adventured with Alphon and Gwen. "Thanks for you concern, miss." He said with an air of respect.

He noticed Khamul to the side and gave him a quick nod of confirmation. "I hope you weren't waiting long." He said as he started to get on his knees. He looked at his summoned weapon.

He watched as the handle glowed a faint white, which was not fitting to the dark design by itself. "Huh." His right hand palm glowed white for a second. When the glowing stopped, there was a ring of runes where the staff connected with the blade.

"That's new?" He asked himself as I reached for the entire thing. He picked it up, expecting the same earlier result. It didn't happen. "What in the layers of hell?" He got up to his feet and dusted himself off.
11/22/2016 11:27 pm
Cid_of_Lufenia
Vulgrim said sorrowfully"Some of the items are replaceable as they are still made today by artisans around the realms, but some of what they destroyed came from civilizations long since passed and with the techniques to make them" Vulgrim then walked across the halls of ruined items and added"Some of them were even made by that special friend of mine....I hope her chakram is okay the two of us worked really hard on it"

He then sighed and while turning to Raxyn he said"I'll be closing the store really soon so if you want to go anywhere in particular let me know I'll open up one of the serpent holes to get you where you want to go, it's the least I can do for you".

Dendra Dwar as she fell cursed a little and winced in pain as she landed, but just as quickly as she fell she drew two outwards curving blades and pointed them towards SR. However noticing the fact that her expected assailant seemed to have no ill intent towards her she leapt to her feet and asked him"Are you okay kid? Is there anything I can do to help you in any way?" In a genuinely concerned tone of voice.
11/22/2016 3:03 pm
Shomanakillah
"I'm not going to let someone bully others into submission. I already dealt with that for twenty years of my life."

Raxyn went to stand next to Vulgrim. "Anyway, we can get a majority of these things back? Right?" He asked. Raxyn had no particular care about the equipment, but for someone to lose their way of income, he understood how much of a chore it could be.

SR bumped into Dendra. The minute it was done he leapt back and already had brandished his scythe. "I'm SOR-" In a quick scream he dropped it and clutched his wrist as he fell to the ground. "I swear to god, give me like a minute or to! But this was NOT part of the plan!"
11/17/2016 11:09 am
Cid_of_Lufenia
Astaroth said angrily"I see..you do not seem to respect the importance of my harp it cannot be replaced so simply even if it is remade perfectly, I will take your behaviour as merely ignorance and forgive you for your insult". She then sighed as she said apologetically "I am sorry for my actions you see this harp was gift from someone quite important to me I will see this for myself". Her two immense demon servants then carried her in her palanquin towards where found the mentioned footprints.

Vulgrim said to Raxyn afterwards"Yeah sorry you hand to deal with her but thank you for standing up for me if I can repay you in any way let me know" He got back to his feet as he went to check his damaged products weeping quietly upon seeing some of ruined goods.

The two demons serving Astaroth returned empty handed after a good hour and one of them said"Astaroth saw the footprints and now believe you she seemed quite upset with herself and said that she must make amends, Don't know what that means but it means you are off the hook Vulgrim and I guess you as well human". The other Demon said"We are sorry you two had to deal with this it appears though that you will be able to resume what you were doing back there"

Right next to SR was a group composed of Khamul, a few lightly equipped Magitech soldiers, three hounds clothed similarly to the Fell Knights, many ordinary guards and an attractive elven woman wearing an eyepatch and clad in a leather outfit that despite covering most of her body except for her shoulders and her legs down to the knees which except for Khamul and the hounds seemed to incredibly attracted to her .In trying to avoid the perversions of the Elven woman ended up in the path of the SR's pacing.

Khamul said to her before SR bumped into her"Lady Dendra Dwar you may want to get out of the way I do resent the behaviour of compatriots but I do suggest you move a little to the side".

Dendra Dwar responded by saying"Hells no! if you had my best interests in mind you would have chased off those skeevy jerks! but no you sat there the whole time while the they voiced how wish to shag me or they reached for my.... I'm supposed to track Elena for your idiots to gawk at!". When she finished it was a little to late for her to get out of the way as she was just moment away from bumping into SR.
11/16/2016 8:53 pm
Shomanakillah
Raxyn sighed. Maybe those footprints would stay. "It wasn't him and it wasn't me either... Someone else placed it there." He shrugged. "I know if you go and look the footprints might not be there and it's such a boring and over-told story, but for all the layers in hell I swear, Vulgrim is a respectable person and if you think a merchant like this will appear out of thin air only to steal a harp that can be remade and destroyed over and over again. You clearly are incompetent to hold things that you seem to think matter more than someone's life."

"I hope you two can get whatever is going on resolved. Send my regards to Gwen." He nodded before he snapped his fingers and reappeared at the front gates of Hyperion's castle.

"Jeez, what a day." He put his head into his hands and growled. He started pacing back and forth, not watching where he was going.
11/12/2016 11:49 pm
Cid_of_Lufenia
Alphon said"Indeed just remember that you are not alone on those endeavours you have me,Gwen,Aeryn,Fenri,Dvalinn, Drake, and many more friends whom are always willing to lend a hand when they can regardless of the danger ; They might not be able to like I am right now but trust me you are well liked by all those around you".

As Alphon was about to open the door the woman hired to help him and his wife care for their children opened the door immediately and said to him"Gods dammit I was paid to care for two infants not an injured adult woman I'm a babysitter not a cleric you big musclehead!" Alphon nervously jumped back and uttered in response"Madam please calm yourself I did not intend for you to be in such a situation , I could not have expected this to happen!"

The Babysitter said while getting teary eyed"I know but things got really scary okay....I could swear she nearly died while you were gone...she's okay now but I cannot live like this...she was barfing and convulsing and....oh gods....the babies knew what was going on with their mother".

Alphon turned pale at what she said as he asked"Um...so Gwen is she....you know okay....what happened did not seem to coincide with the injuries I fear something more sinister than just a bad fall".

The baby sitter said to Alphon"She's...I don't believe it myself but she is doing well after all of the barfing and convulsing she immediately tried to get back on her feet to get herself some tea....after I got it for her she tried to cheer me up with a story about a lewd bard she was my age".

Alphon hugged the babysitter while saying"That's Gwen for you even under all kinds of pain she worries more about how others feel than her own well being, she's the bravest woman I have ever known". He then looked over his shoulder and said to SR "I think things will be okay you can head out now and do whatever you intend on doing right now I think I'll need to spend some time with Gwen right now, I hope you understand",

Astaroth noticing the harp midair cast some form of spell which stopped it for a moment and then pulled it into the safety of her palanquin she seemed to pause to inspect it for a moment she then said angrily"Vulgrim I would like to say that I am not angry but disappointed but, that would be a lie I am indeed angry. So Vulgrim what do you say in your defense this time....am I to believe you came across it by accident or that it's a replica. I have forgiven you already the first two times and I am unlikely to do it a third time"

Vulgrim said"Well I am unsure how it even got here and I tend to list all of my items daily I swear...it's something that can be explained" He then looked at Raxyn and asked him"You can back me up can't you friend? after all you found it there must have been a reasonable explanation".
11/11/2016 9:47 pm
Shomanakillah
SR gently grabbed his hand with his left and snapped his right fingers. They reappeared in front of Alphon's home at his doorstep.

"Well, that went as well as expected. I was expecting something a little more violent. At least it wasn't the case."

"Well, I've got quests left and right. I'm glad your still alive. Hope your family is okay since your now back."

Raxyn tried connecting with his scythe. He didn't want SR to be right. As he walked back he outstretched his right hand and cleared his mind. He felt it there and just as it was about to connect...

He tripped, and the harp in his hands was thrown across the hall into the room where Vulgrim was. "Oh no..." Now Astaroth would know if it was hers or not. He couldn't bait or switch it out for another.

Maybe if he didn't distract himself so much.
11/07/2016 8:51 pm
Cid_of_Lufenia
Astaroth said after hearing the strumming of the harp to Vulgrim"It appears he found it which is good news for me but I must enact some form of retribution for what you did and I cannot guarantee that it will be pleasurable".

Vulgrim nervously uttered"It isn't necessarily your's it may be another harp of similar specifications maybe it's a golden harp with dove designs all over it instead!". He then added" You can't just jump to conclusions mi'lady it's just in considering how big the universe is it is likely anything could have happened".

One of Astaroth's lackey's said"So you are saying even one of us could have stole it now that you mention it I could have stole it!". They seemed almost as panicked as Vulgrim until Astaroth said reassuringly to her henchman"Do not worry I trust that you were not the type to be able to plan such a thing".

Alphon said in an almost comedically dramatic tone"Yes I agree what kind of husband would I be if I just left her in a time of need I have to be at her side as soon as possible...I mean as someone whom is regarded as a hero I feel finding a missing princess is important...but my heart's fire... the passion in my soul...my beloved Guinevere she must come first" . He then said incredibly embarrassed at his speech"Sorry for being so melodramatic...I almost ended up sounding like a bad romance novel character".

Khamul let out a laugh as he said"I know the feeling, good sir love can make all of us act like act silly I remember being incapable of speech the first time I met the woman that became my wife".He let out a sigh and apologetically said"Sorry for how sudden the request was; it's just that she's been gone for a while and almost all of us are certain that she must be in serious danger or even dead at this point; I really liked her myself our relationship was almost like uncle and niece".

Alphon then turned to face SR directly as he said"I'm ready to leave now I think we have done all we can for now to help Hyperion and his court; besides I would be no help finding a princess I'd suggest someone better at tracking". He then outstretched a hand to SR knowing his compatriot could likely get him home with a spell.
11/06/2016 10:00 am
Shomanakillah
"This isn't going to end well..." Said Raxyn to himself. "Would anyone notice if I took this myself and gave it to her later?"

"Decisions..." He grabbed the harp and held it as he strum one cord. He walked out of the room and looked at where the footprints would be, just to make sure they would not be gone and this would seem like a planted and scripted set-up.

Vulgrim needed to know about this.

SR took a quick step back at Khamul's request. "Odd you would suggest such a thing for me immediately, but I'll certainly give all the help I can."

"Let me get Alphon back home, Get Hype over there medical help and I'll meet you at at the front gate. It'll be a pleasure doing business with you."

SR felt something stir within him.

'Hey buddy, you want to help-'

'Whatever your plan is Raxyn I swear, leave me the hell out of it! You are already causing enough trouble as it is!'

'Well, I guess I won't help yo-'

'I'll be very glad, all you are is a bother and a useless bag of flesh that only thinks about mating left and right. By the way, thanks for that scythe upgrade. You'll never manage to match the power in that thing anyway!' With that said, SR cut the telepathic ties with his host violently and he realized he put too much power into it, making him grab his head and growl in pain.

"Come on Alphon, It would be nice to make sure your safe at home with your wife and children." He grumbled a bit more harshly than his tone normally would be. It seemed almost hateful in a sense.
11/01/2016 11:06 pm
Cid_of_Lufenia
Most of the instruments were simple wooden or clay instruments covered in dust from being mostly unused some were in fact left there for so long that cobwebs with spiders long since past hung all over the instruments. There was only a few metal instruments among the shelves and only two were harps and only one was silver and it seemed unfortunately for Vulgrim the singular silver harp had a repeatedly occurring raven motif across it's frame and not only that but it was entirely immaculate as if it was recently placed there. It seems that whatever the reason for it being there Vulgrim was probably going to suffer as a result.

Hyperion said"I understand wholly times have gotten only more dire as the days pass the sky gets darker and more phenomena appear as we speak; some has come to call it judgement day or the apocalypse I am worried myself about things ending for all of us". His injuries started to finally wear on him as his voice got weaker he asked"Can I have some rest now? I am thankful for your presence good sirs I feel much better about what is happening now that I know I am not the only one who is aware of these mysterious foes".

Khamul said"I see it seems this discussion is coming to a close I guess I will head out then to seek out the dear Princess Elena I am certain she will love the books I got her" . He then asked SR" I know this is a strange request and I have yet to fully grasp what manner of doppelganger you may be I have a request for you; would you like to help me on the search I worry for the princess herself and I am certain it will be more successful with your assistance".

Alphon said in response to Khamul question"I would love to provide assistance myself but I've got a wife at home who the last time I met her was fairly badly injured so I guess i'll have to decline; but I am certain my friend here will be able to help you...after all I do believe Ryan has met her before". He then added a little nervously "I don't know how we would locate her though as considering the tumultuous nature of this kingdom she could have easily fled to another country!"

Hyperion groaned as he stumbled into his bed and said"Khamul and good sir Alphon I am certain she is in Avalonia as ports have described a rather colourful group of people travelling there fitting the description of a prominent group of rebels whom I believe my daughter decided to work alongside". He then let out another groan and lost consciousness from his wounds.
10/31/2016 9:54 pm
Shomanakillah
"Vulgrim needs to know about this." muttered Raxyn to no-one in particular. "Well, time to dust everything off until I find something about harps or instruments that use wires for sound."

He set to work immediately, blowing dust off and using his sleeves to get rid of anything that didn't blow away.

"Look, everyone is one edge, Hyperion and you smell like you've been through fire and smoke, me and Alphon took a giant risk coming here without audience."

'Your daughter is missing, but I'm not going to say that, Alphon has a family, and I have a horny and self-righteous host that can't control himself...' he thought as he cracked his knuckles.
10/27/2016 8:13 pm
Cid_of_Lufenia
There were three other hallways to at the end of the hallway of textiles marked by carvings of their own these carvings however were covered by quite a bit of dust as well the the shelves along the hallways implying that they had not been visited for a long time. The carvings were not clearly visible as a result simply how unkempt they were but it was clear that Vulgrim's directions were accurate as there appeared to be instruments along the hall on the right and quite unusually there were footprints in the dusty floor in the hallway albeit there were none leading to the hallway and even more unusually they seemed fairly new in fact it seemed that whoever walked down the hall was there only a few minutes ago.

Khamul turned to face SR and said"Hmm I think I deserve an explanation considering what happened with the attack..people don't change as quickly as what happened back there ". He said this while slowly resting hi hand on his blade clearly on edge considering the attack and how damaging it was to the city.

Alphon said"Oh dear um Khamul, Hyperion I can explain this chap you see here is not the Ryan..er Raxyn you see there is not the same one that was responsible for the attack he in fact tried to help stop it". He seemed more embarrassed than afraid in situation a bit uncomfortable with the sudden change of mood.

Hyperion said"I noticed something already I am fairly competent when it comes to magic that I can see such abnormalities as clear as day what they are however I am not certain. He didn't shift his gaze at all either due to his burns making it difficult to look at SR or simply uninterested in seeing him and more interested in his conversation with Alphon.
10/26/2016 11:02 pm
Shomanakillah
"Right of the woven textiles. So it seems like this entire section of hallways is dedicated to cloth." He walked down and looked down a hallway. There were different images this time. "Okay, this could be easy to explore and understand, maybe like a library. A hallway dedicated to each section."

SR appeared into view, seeing the emotional value placed on both Hyperion and Alphon's face.

"Are you ready to go home?"

SR was nervous for the fact Khamul might recognize Raxyn's voice since he and him were one and the same.

'Please don't punch me in the face, please don't punch me in the face, please don't punch me in the face.' he thought as he turned.

"Khamul, Raxyn kind of went a bit rogue, and I know you know this because you two fought recently, but if you see him again can you please break his arms at the elbows and torture him a bit?"
10/22/2016 6:30 pm
Cid_of_Lufenia
There was some signage designating which section was which with wooden plaques with carvings of Vulgrim in particular relevant scenes hanging from chains but not seemingly connected to anything nearby. Nearby Raxyn was a hallway marked with an image of Vulgrim hammering a piece of metal on an anvil,another hallway marked by an image of Vulgrim using a potting wheel and lastly a hallway marked by an image of Vulgrim using a loom where the shelves were filled with fine fabrics some depicting images from bygone cultures and some made even of thread that seemed to glow in the light. It was also clear that at the end of that hallway was a set of more hallways.

Hyperion slowly regained consciousness clearly injured from the burns received by the fire that was started and said to Khamul"Find Elena please as you can see I am quite injured and well if I do not make it she will be more than capable of taking over...at least more than me".

Alphon said"King Hyperion it seems you have come around I've been waiting to talk to you it's about your actions and how they have affected your people it is something that has received global attention". He then sighed and and to what he previously said" I am here to try to dissuade you from continuing your current behaviour".

Hyperion said"I am aware of what I have done and regret all of my actions but as much as I would like cease them I cannot sit idly by while forces from places unknown act against us". he winced in pain while talking seemingly hindered by the injuries he received.

Alphon asked"Do you mean Null?" clearly surprised by what Hyperion said due to his own bizarre experiences with such mysterious force willing to learn what else could be known.

Hyperion said"Yes they refer to themselves as such at least most of the time and they have already demonstrated their power as more than anything we could imagine therefore I had to take action".

Alphon asked"Hyperion what is it that you are planning to do with these actions and why are you not doing something less how do I put it...aggressive?" he showed genuine worry for the king now as he was beginning to doubt whether or not the king was insane due to how his actions did not seem to correlate logically.

Hyperion said solemnly"The forces of Null threaten our very existence and I merely wish to unite the world against it even if I will be hated for doing so; I know that even if we fail and are wiped out entirely we may at least make some difference if we fight united as opposed to apart as for every one of their lives we take that means another world will have to deal with less and maybe one day they will face defeat".

Alphon thinking for a moment said"But Hyperion you realize that if you are hated you are putting your loved one's in danger...this Elena you mentioned I can tell by she's important to you I know you do not want her to be hurt".

Hyperion cried a little as he said"Of course not she is my dear daughter I love her above all else even over my own life". He winced in pain again from his wounds and added "She takes so much after her mother even her brilliant mind if only she was older then I could have let her make the decision I bet she could defeat the forces of Null without even a single drop of blood spilled"

Alphon said"Well I cannot deny that children seem better and brighter than any of us I'm a father of two infants and they are already more intelligent than I was at the time!" He then let out a laugh that Hyperion then joined in on the laughter and began coughing again.

Alphon then said"I see you are not an bad man but I insist you should try to do something to make amends with your people not for your's or their sake but maybe for your daughter". Alphon was crying a little himself as Hyperion's plight seemed to remind him of the fact his wife was quite badly injured back home.
10/21/2016 7:38 pm
Shomanakillah
Raxyn nodded and scurried off. A harp, perhaps a kingdom for a harp. It must've been very important. Still, Raxyn doubted that Vulgrim would have it in his possession. Then again.

Raxyn wasn't the only one working for Vulgrim as far as he understood.

He took the direction, now realizing that he never saw the textiles before. Clearly he wasn't paying attention. Vulgrims shop seemed a lot like a home, since there was now a hallway to deal with.

SR thought about revealing himself before he stopped himself from doing so. Would his voice trigger Khamul into thinking he was Raxyn himself. Perhaps it would start a fight. Due to all respect, SR snuck in while invisible and got next to Alphon, keeping himself in check.

He was prepared for anything.
10/18/2016 9:54 pm
Cid_of_Lufenia
Astaroth said"Why yes kind gentleman I would love some assistance I think you should try to look for it yourself I bet you will be more gentle than those louts in my service...you should look around the area in which the instruments are stored". She then let out a pleasant laugh that did not at all fit her temperament towards Vulgrim and said while trying to hold back further laughter "Silly me I should have just told you what it was; It's a silver harp with numerous designs along it reminiscent of a raven, it should also have my name engraved on it" she then laughed a little more before stopping.

Vulgrim said"Raxyn...uh...friend just to let you know the instruments are located to the right of the woven textiles and then from there to the left...please hurry and give it a good looking through I don't think she will be patient with me okay" . He then tried to get up only to fall over again and added to what he said previously"Sorry but I do not think I can help you get there friend I think I'll need to close shop for a few days after this to recover"

Khamul as soon as he entered Hyperion's room with the injured king in tow noticed Alphon placing his hand on the handle of the blade whilst saying "Good sir I admire your determination in getting here but your intentions are something I should be worried of".

Alphon let out a sigh as he said"I only wish to talk with your king, I know this is not ideal and I should have requested an appointment with him but circumstances have lead to me being here and as such I have little choice but to stay here ". He then added"I mean no harm at all towards your king or you but I seek to instead prevent him from bringing further harm to himself and others".

Khamul nodded as he said"Good sir I believe your intentions but as a guardian of the king I must remain lest break your word". He then relaxed his grip on his blade and asked" Sir what is your name? I believe I have seen your face somewhere"

Alphon said"Alphon Pureheart the ward of Auron Pureheart and spouse to Guinevere Aurelius I hope you have heard of me" outstretching a hand to shake with Khamul hoping to establish a positive impression to the imposing guard.

Khamul said"Interesting I have indeed heard of you but I have not heard you were married congratulations good sir ; I hope your relationship remains virtuous" He then shook Alphon's hand quite firmly accidentally bruising Alphon's own hand in the process quickly saying in response "Sorry I forget my strength sometimes I hope I have not injured you too badly".
10/18/2016 8:06 pm
Shomanakillah
"I just got here. Nothing special." said Raxyn casually.

"Do you have everything handled, or would you like some extra assistance in finding what your looking for?"

SR started jogging back to Alphon, and the minute he left the room he broke into a room down the halls. Hopefully Alphon had found the right room and was safe in hiding. Thankfully, SR could teleport them both out as long as they were close to each other.

SR reached the hall with all the doors where he departed from Alphon.
10/13/2016 11:33 am
Cid_of_Lufenia
Astaroth who's entire form was hidden by the fabric curtains of the Palanquin noticing the appearance of Raxyn said to him "We are looking for something that not only has some personal relevance to me but is also a part of something vital i wish to accomplish". She then asked Raxyn in a far more friendly tone"How long have you been here by the way? this merchant has been um uncooperative and I really hope this has not distressed you in any way".

Vulgrim whimpered as a large four-armed creature clearly one of Astaroth's minions repeatedly kicked him Vulgrim said through the beating "They don't care...all they desire is to appease her regardless of the consequences!....They know they are destroying priceless artifacts yet they do it anyway!"

Astaroth sighed before she commanded her henchmen "Stop! it is clear that the merchant does not have what I seek we may have been misinformed in our actions". She then shifted her focus back to Raxyn as she said again in a friendly tone"Deepest apologies I have difficultly controlling these two louts they tend to get more than a little overeager to please me sometimes".

Hyperion noticing the fire ran to the brawl and attempted to break up the fight himself and while he did get hit a few times he manage to break it up after the people in participating realized they hit the king a few times. He said rather nervously "Do you not realize the fire! This is not the time to fight we must leave as soon as possible". After much difficultly he managed to get at least the majority of the dignitaries outside and by that time the flames had already gotten severe enough that his attempts to help the dignitaries evacuate was proving to be hazardous towards his health.

Just as things became far too dangerous of Hyperion to continue Khamul walked in immediately offering assistance to the the evacuation. Carrying the Dignitaries Leopold and Tiagra who had been the first to pass out from the smoke whilst Hyperion whom was suffering from inhaling so much smoke tried and failed to assist a more aged individual who soon managed to escape after Khamul returned to aid the remainders getting the injured Hyperion out of harms way.
10/13/2016 8:30 am
Shomanakillah
Raxyn felt he couldn't let this go to stand. He crawled out and started casually walking into the room.

"Hey Vulg-" Raxyn sounded like he just met the guy, and looked at the scene that unfolded. He took a step back like he was second-guessing himself.

"What's going on in here!" he demanded. He looked at the one starting to destroy some of the display cases before turning to the chair and pointing. "If you were smart, instead of destroying the objects you would use them."

That candle that was thrown off landed on the portion of the table, the good thing, it was still alight. Cotton cloth that was set under a steaming portion of potatoes started to blacken before catching flame.

The bad thing however, the chandelier started to sound like it was losing connection either with it's own chains, or the ceiling itself.

'Well, I thought it would work casually, maybe that's not the case.' thought SR as he face-palmed and sighed. 'Syke' He wanted to now get out of the room ASAP.
10/08/2016 11:36 pm
Cid_of_Lufenia
Vulgrim said"Lady Astaroth the mortals of your realm are some of the most devious and vile people out there one of them could have stolen your treasure" he was almost completely paralyzed by fear almost unable to speak. Astaroth said coldly "You think of me as an idiot don't you? I saw one of your contractors scurry off to hide it and now we will have to get you to reveal it's location won't we?" Vulgrim said "No don't do that! , beat me up ,slander me, humiliate me, kill me even just don't ruin my wares!". Astaroth said"Oh well let's see I have two servants with me so I guess I will have one beat you to a pulp while the other destroys your stock" the demon in Astaroth's service that had spoke before said"But my lady the palanquin we can't carry it for you" Astaroth sighed as she said "You idiots it's essentially a chair over it just set me down and then terrorize the merchant!". Soon after she spoke the room was filled with the sounds of a fist making contact with flesh and the the destruction of numerous objects.

The candle having landed onto one of the barbarian chiefs lead them to a frenzied panic trying to claw away at the melted wax that was on their face which resulted in them hitting another one of the barbarians and then when the offended barbarian struck their gauntlet slipped off and resulted in it shattering a bottle of wine nearby a haughty lord which offended by their finery being stained joined in the fight as well which in turn set off two beastmen one resembling a goat and the other a snake as in another improbable event involving the lord knocking one of them off their seat in a rush to join the fight. These events continued until at least a quarter of the table was in the brawl. Hyperion under stress found a servant a told them" Get Khamul he's the only one I can count on for things like this!" The servant realizing the situation ran at the greatest speed they could. The fight despite being a large size stayed relatively non lethal to the point in which only the barbarian burned by the candle had lasting wounds from the wax. Hyperion panicking said to himself"Where could Khamul be! I know I gave him time off for fighting that feathered worm but he should be in the castle still shouldn't he! I heard him mention something about trying to find my daughter but he said that he would head out tomorrow!". Hyperion started biting his nails hoping that the solution would come soon.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome