NumptyCraft Remastered [Looking for staff] More details in!!

GWSMP's Avatar GWSMP6/22/16 8:56 pm
7/14/2016 6:14 pm
wisbe's Avatar wisbe
See the server page here if you are interested! http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/n ... for-staff/

Staff application:

Past staff experience:
When did you start playing minecraft:

Thanks to all!
GWSMP
Level 11 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/13/2016 4:30 am
Level 1 : New Miner
pyrusbuffalant
Hello, my name is pyrusbuffalant and I have been playing on your server for the last week and I would like to become part of the staff if possible.

Play time on server: I play about 3-6 hours and I can keep that up for the next few months until school where ill only be able to play for about 2-4 hours

For past experience, I have been an admin on a few servers not recently as I have recently started to play again after about 9 months.

I started playing Minecraft in early 2012

I think that I could help the server a lot and I would like you to consider me for a position as staff
07/14/2016 6:14 pm
wisbe
Considering. The only problem is that we are a bit full on staff right now.
07/11/2016 10:04 pm
Nikitaruka
Estimated daily playtime: 3-5 hours
Past staff experience: Co-Owner on a server currently. (Though the rank is called Leader) And I am helper on another server currently. I have been admin on two servers that were taken down last year and mod on 3 other servers that have also been taken down. I have also been trusted on one server that was taken down last year. I miss that poor server, haha used to be my fave. MineDerp it was called if you were wondering. But I do believe I have found a great towny server just like that one.
When did you start playing minecraft: Beta 1.8
07/14/2016 6:13 pm
wisbe
Just spoken to you, you are now Admin.
06/28/2016 5:34 pm
GWSMP
bump still looking!!!
06/26/2016 4:47 pm
GWSMP
bump
06/22/2016 9:42 pm
Unicorn4021
Age - 14
Estimated playtime - 3-4 hours a day
Past Experience - Co owner and Admin
Time Played - Since Beta

Thankyou for your time and I hope in the end I shall become one of your future staff.

-Unicorn4021
06/22/2016 9:46 pm
wisbe
Hello, Feel free to pop on the server and have a chat. How long were you Co-Owner?
06/22/2016 9:24 pm
Soarinthruthesky
Hello Piemanjake, I'd like to help your server out as a staff member on your team.
Here's my application:
Estimated daily playtime: 4-5 hours every day
Past staff experience: currently I own my own SWRP server on Garry's Mod, but would like to do administrating on Minecraft since I used to co-own a server on Minecraft back in 2012-ish.
When did you start playing Minecraft?: I've been playing since late 2011.
I'm very mature for my age and I could manage administrators / the staff team in general. I think we could make the server very good with my help and prior experience. Thank you for reading and considering me.
06/22/2016 9:26 pm
GWSMP
Looks good man, come on the server for a bit! We are actually still reviewing all the applications. For now, you should play around on the server a bit, get a job, join or make a faction, get to know the server and the commands. We will get back to you if you are active and helpful on NumptyCraft!! Thanks! Looking forward to playing with you!
06/22/2016 9:06 pm
wisbe
Hi im wisbechaterian. Im a moderator on the server. 46 servers? Thats alot of servers for 14. Whats the highest rank you have ever been?
06/22/2016 9:02 pm
rogesterful
Estimated daily playtime: 3-10
Past staff experience: 46 servers Staff (Operator)
When did you start playing minecraft: 1.5.3
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome